Bring4th

Full Version: Uses for crystal pyramids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I am thinking about buying a crystal pyramid - a new shop opened up nearby and they carry them - and I wanted to know if people have found them useful, in what way, and what cautions there might be in relation to angles, size, material, etc.

I was thinking of placing one under my pillow or bed while I sleep. Any other uses?

Thanks
SS
Charging crystals.

apeiron

(11-10-2011, 10:22 PM)StormShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,

I am thinking about buying a crystal pyramid - a new shop opened up nearby and they carry them - and I wanted to know if people have found them useful, in what way, and what cautions there might be in relation to angles, size, material, etc.

I was thinking of placing one under my pillow or bed while I sleep. Any other uses?

Thanks
SS

My friend, assuming the angles are right, check this quote:

Quote:57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

There are many more references to the pyramids. I use a truncated pyramid that I attached to the ceiling. I downloaded a template from the Giza dimensions, etc, scaled down, glued to thin cardboard or wood. (Apparently corrugated cardboard is not good). Then the face has to be aligned twenty degrees north-by-northeast.

No idea if effective but truncated makes it easier to place and most importantly, above me, not below. And you can extend it by attaching longer pieces of wood, then it keeps the correct angles.

Thanks
SS

I place a crystal pyramid (about 5cm per base edge, very close to Great Pyramid ratios) under my pillow for 30 minutes each morning. The first 10 minutes under the head, the following 10 under the heart and the final 10 at the base of the spine. Don't exceed that amount as per Ra's instructions - I forgot about it once and it was under my pillow for a week, and for that week, I felt very tired/drained.

I also charge all of my drinking water by leaving it over the same pyramid for 10-15 minutes before drinking it.

Dowsing revealed that it removes all impurities and increases it's healing effects tenfold. A good water filter (I use this) and a crystal pyramid are all you need for healthy drinking water :¬)

I also place fruit over the pyramid; especially those with high water content; oranges, apples and grapes etc.

apeiron

Quote:I place a crystal pyramid (about 5cm edge) under my pillow for 30 minutes each morning. The first 10 minutes under the head, the following 10 under the heart and the final 10 at the base of the spine.

I also charge all of my drinking water by leaving it over the same pyramid dor 10-15 minutes before drinking it.

Dowsing revealed that it removes all impurities and increases it's healing effects tenfold. A good water filter (I use this) and a crystal pyramid are all you need for healthy drinking water :¬)

I also place fruit over the pyramid; especially those with high water content; oranges, apples and grapes etc.

Thats cool, thats cool, thanks for sharing, I forgot about these other uses.
(11-10-2011, 10:51 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks
SS

My friend, assuming the angles are right, check this quote:

Quote:57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.

There are many more references to the pyramids. I use a truncated pyramid that I attached to the ceiling. I downloaded a template from the Giza dimensions, etc, scaled down, glued to thin cardboard or wood. (Apparently corrugated cardboard is not good). Then the face has to be aligned twenty degrees north-by-northeast.

No idea if effective but truncated makes it easier to place and most importantly, above me, not below. And you can extend it by attaching longer pieces of wood, then it keeps the correct angles.

You know, now that I think about it, if someone lives above you, then I gues putting the pyramid on your ceiling will make the pyramid be below your neighbors..heh.