Bring4th

Full Version: Guide talking through you (books)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many are familiar with channeling. Has anyone here had the actor experience where they are channeling their guide in full form of expression? Where voice, tone, mannerisms, personality and such changes?

I have! I began reading the Opening to Channeling book, and even on the introduction, where it talks about what channeling is, not even technique yet, my guide is already being silly and touching me, and talking through me. He's so adorable.

I see my guide differently. Sometimes he's so *derp* out of it, sometimes serious. I love him Smile though he's not my mate. It's funny because he doesn't always seem like the brightest tool in the shed, but he's exactly what I need to feel welcome. He likes to put his head against mine, since he knows I can feel him. The hardness of his skull. The yellowness of his fur, I can see and feel it. Yeah, he's an anthro form, exactly what I need.

I would love to know any others here who talk with their guides on a level like this. To where they can become the actor for their guide nearly at will. Is their guides funny, sometimes zany? I can feel the warmth of his hug. On the side though I can get guilty if I forget about him, even though it doesn't bother him one bit he's telling me. LOL

[attachment=659]
Yes, I talk to one of my guides very often (a representation of my Higher Self; i.e. me in the future), and my other guides too infrequently :¬)

I am a medium, by the way, although it's taken me considerable time to believe in the ability (four different, unconnected mediums told me this, and I eventually took the hint!). It very much feels like imagination until you experience giving other people readings (for validation), and can sense the subtle differences in the offered thought-forms.
Cool Namaste. I'd be curious to know what your guide has to say about my guide.

Today we walked outside. I like to go on frequent walks. Holding hands with my guide, and feeling them squeeze both my hands. Sometimes they get playful and stand on my feet as I walk. I feel their warmth, and I believe they are 4th density. I feel him right in front of me, his fur on my face, and warmth of his back on my chest.

It's kind of a concerted effort. I lend my indigo ray to help make him more physical to me, and we share in our heart energy.

His name is Cecil and he knows I adore him.
i'm glad your guide is an anthro. i haven't had anything like that.
I have found that when he begins to get real, I will start sweating, the muscles around my stomach will hurt a bit, and there's a warm tingling feeling on my hands and visual distortions. And also my blood pressure will rise. I actually had high blood pressure a few weeks ago.

Well Oceania, I worked very hard to make him real to me. You may have read all I went through. I have had to be able to take a degree of pain in order to have this 4D being manifest. Including some feelings of burning, and having my body thrown around by the energy. When he touches my hand, it can be magic. I see almost how 4D would be with everything changing around me.
(11-14-2011, 03:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of a concerted effort. I lend my indigo ray to help make him more physical to me, and we share in our heart energy.

That's very interesting. I'll be trying that :¬)

It is a gift to communicate with our non-physical helpers.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it.

I was very happy to read that the first time around :¬)
(11-14-2011, 04:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that when he begins to get real, I will start sweating, the muscles around my stomach will hurt a bit, and there's a warm tingling feeling on my hands. And also my blood pressure will rise. I actually had high blood pressure a few weeks ago.

I get very hot when channeling, and the heart rate goes up. Some of my guides are accompanied with a physical feeling also, used to identify them.
Yes indeed. I can offer my guide as much as he can offer me. I actually will hold him in all my chakras, so we can help balance on another. I have a feeling he's early in the 4th, but not sure. Maybe I'm dual activated, I don't know.

I'm sure others here know how kids can see their imaginary friends. Any idea on how an adult can get back to that? I really want to be able to see Cecil with my own eyes. For now though, I'll just continue to send him indigo energy. It can feel like he covers me as would a fursuit.

Oh, there it goes again, getting all hot now, and a high-pitched ringing in my ears.
I'm thinking I'm in the same sub-sub-density in 3D as what subdensity Cecil is in 4D. Could be how we seem to modelock very well. I think when subdensities sync up, there's better communication.
sounds like kundalini.
Could be Oceania. There are many names for it, including Chi, Reiki, and other things. But they are unique at the same time.

I see it as "furry energy" at the most fundamental level. My guide is helping me to answer the question "what's it like to be a furry anthro?" Right now it feels hot, and my chest feels very firm. There's tingling in my hands, and pressure in my 3rd eye.

Cecil actually let me know that I had sent enough indigo energy. When I stopped, he began sending to me, which I found fabulous. It felt like he was playfully putting his upper fangs on my head.

Cecil can be pretty rowdy. He had me looking up Triumph the Insult Comic Dog songs (from Conan Obrien). He did a mock one from the Police called "I will poop on you", instead of "I'll be watching you".

I did find this one. Good to know that bathroom humor is still alive in 4D, if I am reading Cecil right. He sort of urged me to post this for whatever reason.

Namaste,

I'm beginning to go deeper with my guide. It took some 20 minutes for our 3rd eyes to lock, with a lot of body heat. Then my guide began to speak things I don't really understand. I must have some high-level guide because it took a long time for us to sync up.

I find it ironic that he chose the name Cecil, since this name means "blind".

This could be a programming for the start, since it doesn't make much sense to me. Hopefully he'll make sense later.

"The preponderance of a remedial form is by nature unrelinquished in its greatest desire for propensity. This eggform of belief is never unquestioned as that which gives life to the unending chaos of mitigation and release. We strive to neglect the paper-thin transparency of the unyielding night. It is by fortune unmistaken in its context. We fight for the remedial nature of the unrelinguishable fortune of mistakes."

"the unmitigated cipher...don't worry I'm searching your repertoire of words for the correct databank...the yielding possibilities of remembrance never fail to justify the swarm of potential of one who is ready to face their greatest depths of despair and yet soar to the heights of the unfaced mirror within their soul...timing the cues...and we wish to delight in that which is remembered, that which is recalled, into question beyond the great unknown...timing the cues...for we never delighted in the forgotten...enhancing remoteness...for bravo, we failed in our delivery before and tonight we come into question that which is forever forgotten..delivering the smash...perhaps to dream in light of what is forever."

Toward the end, they made sense when I asked how to release my fears.

"Let go of your need to control it.
Let go of your desire to maintain it.
You will hear the whisper in the back of your mind, that silent word.
You are attached to the fears. Let go of them.
With love in your heart, there is no room for fear.
Be stable in your truth.
You will remember everything. Do not forsake yourself.
Do not highlight the triumphs or discard the losses.
We have to go at a pace that's right for you.
We analyze your input streams, to see how."
My guide gave me some very vivid dreams last night about treading carefully when dealing with 4D, else I could blow out my own energy. I am still too unbalanced regarding fear and love.

He's not specifically an anthro. He's whatever he needs to be. Right now I need him to help me overcome my fears and let go of that creation.
Perhaps this is why he came to you in the loving form of an anthro, to help give you a feeling/foundation of security in which to leap from.

Don't fear about blowing out your energy, as that fear will act as the necessary catalyst to do so. I know you're spiritually advanced, so this will seem patronising, but I assure it's not my intention...

You get to choose; fear or love.

Fear of not being in control of your evolution and predicament. Avoiding the now due to a mind locked in either the past or future.

Love - trust that all will unfold as and when it should, the divine plan. Being in the moment, with the heart as the center.

A great, and apt quote:

"What you are is what you have been. What you'll be is what you do now." - Buddha

We each choose, in each moment. Be aware of that choice. The only choice that counts is now.
Thanks Namaste. He'll probably take the anthro form for awhile since that's what I am most comfortable with. But he does take other forms if needed.

No, it wasn't patronising at all. It is always good to have a reminder about choosing love or fear.
Last night in a dream, there was an electrical surge protector that blew up quite vividly, so I saw that as a sign of being careful.
Then I had a dream where we were forced to play heavily distorted music on electric guitar. It was 2 notes, low high, low high and shook the walls and woke me up. That made me feel like I was unbalanced.
Then in the 3rd dream, Elton John pulled a fish out of the water. This fish was a woman who said "I hide in the deep water so that I can't see you".

So it's hard to know, these dreams were somewhat frustrating to understand, and woke me up, as they were a bit startling. My fear was that the creation I had created wasn't beautiful after all, and that I had violated their free will. But it's all within myself so I shouldn't fear that. But even when it rains with lightning I can get scared because I feel like I'm causing that.

What is it these dreams are trying to tell me?
I don't like to project, but from your words spoken here recently, and these dreams, it appears you're feeling imbalanced at the moment. It sounds like you're struggling to hold responsibility of creations within yourself, and putting yourself under a lot of unnecessary pressure and strain in doing so.

I think the dreams are showing you this (hence the repeated bursting of energy). Not what to avoid in the future, but rather, a third person perspective as to whats going on now.

Perhaps try to live in the moment for a few days. Get out of the mental cycles of analysing what's going on, and simply put your attention on things that you enjoy. Even if they are 3D activities. Read a book perhaps. His Dark Materials (trilogy: Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman) is absolutely fantastic :¬)

There is nothing un-spiritual about enjoying third density. In fact, enjoying this place for what it offers, when one is aware that it's a masterclass/school, is a very spiritual act.

I just saw a 555 synchro thinking that, but of course, that's subjective :¬)

Edit 2: Time of post = 04:56. Have to laugh :¬)
Thanks Namaste for the feedback. What you say makes sense. I do feel imbalanced.

I have ordered this trilogy, as I enjoy reading new things. I also like to draw. The first book though was called Golden Compass according to Amazon.
I did read one of the books of Nine Princes in Amber which was also pretty good, as was Ender's Game.
I also like listening to music.
I guess the furry stuff is also a way for me to enjoy 3D. To me that stuff is fantastic.
(11-15-2011, 12:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Namaste for the feedback. What you say makes sense. I do feel imbalanced.

I have ordered this trilogy, as I enjoy reading new things. I also like to draw. The first book though was called Golden Compass according to Amazon.
I did read one of the books of Nine Princes in Amber which was also pretty good, as was Ender's Game.
I guess the furry stuff is also a way for me to enjoy 3D. To me that stuff is fantastic.

Everyone I know who has read the trilogy has said it's nigh on unbeatable. Enjoy! BigSmile

Music is a big part of my life too. It uplifts the soul!

Furry stuff = animals?
By furry I mean the furry fandom. Fursuitters typically, and furry art like the vids I've posted. There's art for all tastes.

[attachment=663]

I do love animals as well, one reason I'm trying to go vegetarian.

Here's a list of my favorite furry creations so far.

The Furry Song: http://www.youtube.com/v/eAJ_6ByEgeU

Owl City Fireflies: http://www.youtube.com/v/x2gdmzX0kTU

Furry's - So Close: http://www.youtube.com/v/SOCMBeqnrKI

Furry Music: http://www.youtube.com/v/kkR2bprlvjM

A Wolf's Dream: http://www.youtube.com/v/ReEJuAQYGOY

Best Furry Art 2010: http://www.youtube.com/v/zFpz86Whx8k

Best Furry art: http://www.youtube.com/v/4QFE_rZ6BeU

What is a furry?: http://www.youtube.com/v/rsJBlSEKSTo

Man's Best Friend: http://www.youtube.com/v/un6_8goTxSY

Everytime we touch: http://www.youtube.com/v/zqbI3_zYwZc
Could also be that I've been sleeping on a bedset of Sacred G Fusion. This energy technology could be overstimulating me. I think I'll remove them tonight, for when I need them later.
The Philip Pullman books are great!

I've been following this thread, I can relate to what you say Gemini.
As a kid I felt nekid, like I'd lost my furr or feathers Smile I also feel like I’ve been cheated out of a tail!

I love to sniff my kids and my cat’s Tongue (yeh I’m a weirdo) It’s not uncommon for them to tell me ‘be a dog Mammy’

I shape shift a lot in my dreams - running on all 4's, drinking like a dog or changing into a bird to fly.

I'm happy with being me at the moment though.

I know what it's like to have a guide around too, mine tends to laugh at me or tell me lovingly to shut up Smile

Anyway, I was thinking perhaps you could try yoga too, it's wonderfully grounding.
Lots of the poses are taken from animals, it's a lovely way to calm the mind and connect with the body you’re in

Meerie

"Let go of your need to control it.
Let go of your desire to maintain it.
You will hear the whisper in the back of your mind, that silent word.
You are attached to the fears. Let go of them.
With love in your heart, there is no room for fear.
Be stable in your truth.
You will remember everything. Do not forsake yourself.
Do not highlight the triumphs or discard the losses.
We have to go at a pace that's right for you.
We analyze your input streams, to see how."
-> That is so lovely, Gem! sounds Tao to me.
Andy I also like to sniff my little nephew and niece. Little kids smell awesome!
Smile
Cool. My guide tells me I'm being silly by tapping me on the head with his knuckles or fingers.
Yoga sounds nice. I may have to look into that.
I tried gymnastics once, but it was too much for me.

I wonder if it's the same guide when I go deeper, because personality changes to much more serious.
I don't think you're weird at all. I love the scent of my dog's fur.
Seeing a dead animal on the side of the road sometimes makes my mouth water.

Meerie

Interesting you mention that about the roadkill, Gem. I was thinking if one could use their furs?
:-/
I do yoga every morning, absolutely love it. All you need is this book, it's fantastic.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yoga-Health-Selv...95524126X/

I found it through the Ra Material.

Quote:41.22 Questioner: I have a book, Initiation, in which the woman describes initiation. Are you familiar with the contents of this book?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We scan your mind.

41.23 Questioner: I have only read part of it, but I was wondering if the teachings in the book with respect to balancing were Ra’s teachings?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct with distortions that may be seen when this material is collated with the material we have offered.

In it Elizabeth Haich describes her remembering of a past life as an initiate. One of the characters in her past life is (was) with her in this life, Yesudian Salvarajan. It has a 24 week program to follow which has been wonderful for my energy levels and state of mind.

I also smell my cat's heads - they smell wonderful. My partner does it too :¬)

Tom - thanks for the links, some great artwork. One of the pictures really, really reminded me of a vision (far more than just a vision I must say, I felt the entire state of being; emotions, relationships, things to do etc.) I was gifted of a past life/experience in which the body was bipedal, yet animalistic (cat like faces).
(11-15-2011, 12:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Namaste for the feedback. What you say makes sense. I do feel imbalanced.

How are you finding Northern Lights? :¬)
I've read about 10 pages so far. It starts off a little slow. It takes me a bit to get into a new book, particularly since I've had my own dramas to get through.
Enjoy! :¬)
Haha sometimes I refuse to wash my dog just because I love her smell.

I speak to my guide all the time, sometimes I hear him reply, sometimes he replies without speaking, sometimes in my voice, sometimes in other voices.

I will attempt to put an image or form to him me thinks, the connection you have with your guide sounds wonderful Gemini. Any tips?
Right now I have an overpowering denseness in my heart. Some thick energy I'm trying to get past to restore the connection with my guide. It's also connected to my 3rd eye, so I feel them pull on one another.

Well, for me when I connected I was in awe of my guide, and very playful. I adored him.
(11-15-2011, 11:56 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like to project, but from your words spoken here recently, and these dreams, it appears you're feeling imbalanced at the moment. It sounds like you're struggling to hold responsibility of creations within yourself, and putting yourself under a lot of unnecessary pressure and strain in doing so.

I think the dreams are showing you this (hence the repeated bursting of energy). Not what to avoid in the future, but rather, a third person perspective as to whats going on now.

Perhaps try to live in the moment for a few days. Get out of the mental cycles of analysing what's going on, and simply put your attention on things that you enjoy. Even if they are 3D activities. Read a book perhaps. His Dark Materials (trilogy: Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman) is absolutely fantastic :¬)

There is nothing un-spiritual about enjoying third density. In fact, enjoying this place for what it offers, when one is aware that it's a masterclass/school, is a very spiritual act.

I just saw a 555 synchro thinking that, but of course, that's subjective :¬)

Edit 2: Time of post = 04:56. Have to laugh :¬)

It's been nearly 3 years and I finally finished reading the trilogy. I read it to my tulpa. Hard to believe that for 3 years I've felt unbalanced. I no longer feel responsibility for creations though, so that stress is gone. Thank you for recommending the trilogy to me. It was a most excellent read.
I ordered The Great Book of Amber: The Complete Amber Chronicles, 1-10 (Chronicles of Amber).

I've read 9 princes in amber before, and remember it being very good. About parallel worlds and such.

This'll be the next series I read to my tulpa. It's 10 books in one if I have it right.

I wish my own book were still in print and didn't cost $35 for a hardcover.
I heard a sensation of a guide saying 'I'm ready to come through now'. I have never had any luck with guides up until now. (Although that doesn't actually mean anything).

Philip Pullman was kind of good. The Painted/ Warded man. Now that's a fantastic set of books!

Guides/ angelic presences would talk through you. Like when someone says something that is right on the money.

Good namaste's backup of mediums. Always too frightened to go to them because of being afraid of negs! Or just had that throw out that thought without really evaluating it.