Bring4th

Full Version: "Thrive" is amazing must watch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I know man of you have heard about this film which was released on 11 11 11 it is amazing and a must watch! I loved it so much it just had everything can't wait to wake my family up with it!

Here it is!!

Thanks, forgot this had been released!
No, zack231, I hadn't seen this. And although it is quite long, it is WELL WORTH THE WATCH! Thank you so very much for posting it!

Light and love!
i watched it!!! thank you it needs to be spread. i tried to spread it to everyone on facebook. i encourage you guys to do the same. spread it on all social media as much as you can and emphasize to your friends and family how important it is they spread it also.
Nooo! I was pulled away from the video to Facebook and when I come back it has been taken downSad I only had twenty minutes to go Sad

-Conifer16-
oh no Sad my friend was gonna watch it
you'd think given the nature it would be free. it's crucial this information reaches people
Thanks Zack. That was a nice watch. A little scary in parts, but it ended very well.
yeah it was a little bummy in the middle. but it picked up.

3DMonkey

Damn. Now, see? The ego-ogre distracted me. What was it? Please BigSmile
Why is this movie worth watching?
watch the trailer. this movie explains all the stuff that people are not aware of. torus, aliens, the collab of the illuminaughties and how they came in power, food control, med control, money control, depopulation. it's all there. and it explains how to make things better.

3DMonkey

Sounds frightening. I'm in. Where is it?
You can watch the trailer at: http://thrivemovement.com/

I watched the movie zack231 posted this morning, then again with my husband tonight.
(11-17-2011, 12:03 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]it explains how to make things better.

Really? Make what better?

3DMonkey

Things.

My hair dryer. My dog's collar. My shoelace. Ya know? Things.
(disregard that. 'bad monkey. Bad')
Its on torrent sites.
Saw the trailer. Looks like a massive amount of new-age crap packed into two hours.
Guess I need a shower then. Smile
This film is getting around fast! I felt that it traces the dominance of a specific grouping of "dynamic assertives", the incarnate psychopaths out there, the essence of global power manipulation. It suggests that the psychopaths have controlled materialism for a long, long time. (It doesn't delve into the "fallen angles" or Luciferian legends, but IMO these legends also fit.) I heard Ra mention something about the fair game values of STS + STO interactions, (through LLR pdf conversion to mp3 player). Ra's point to the effect that you need very strong polarity interactions, in order to achieve harvest at all. (As if theetie-weety societies generate nothing worthwhile. As sort of a spiritual rational for having STS at all, well kinda.) My point for the moment only being that this movie aims at this larger picture of life. It seems primarily to promote the nurturing of awareness, since our global societies are largely drunken with terminal materialism. Yet an awareness is nurtured by teetering over the abyss, which may encourage consciousness. I feel this film is tailored for the middle and upper middle classes, since groupings among the professionals do deserve more perspectives on materialism gone awry.
Zen, well i guess you can think that if you don't believe in the illuminati controlling our world or new technology or our food being poisoned. it all makes sense and if you actually watch it maybe you'll change your mind.
(11-17-2011, 01:09 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the trailer. Looks like a massive amount of new-age crap packed into two hours.

It's not actually, the large majority is based on credible, provable research and science.

In fact, it's far less 'new age crap' than the reason you're on this forum; the meaning of life channelled to us by a being from the future (edit: in terms of the eternal now).

Haha!

Think about that for a minute before throwing labels around :¬)
yeah Zen!

3DMonkey

(11-17-2011, 06:24 AM)_X7 Wrote: [ -> ]This film is getting around fast! I felt that it traces the dominance of a specific grouping of "dynamic assertives", the incarnate psychopaths out there, the essence of global power manipulation. It suggests that the psychopaths have controlled materialism for a long, long time. (It doesn't delve into the "fallen angles" or Luciferian legends, but IMO these legends also fit.) I heard Ra mention something about the fair game values of STS + STO interactions, (through LLR pdf conversion to mp3 player). Ra's point to the effect that you need very strong polarity interactions, in order to achieve harvest at all. (As if theetie-weety societies generate nothing worthwhile. As sort of a spiritual rational for having STS at all, well kinda.) My point for the moment only being that this movie aims at this larger picture of life. It seems primarily to promote the nurturing of awareness, since our global societies are largely drunken with terminal materialism. Yet an awareness is nurtured by teetering over the abyss, which may encourage consciousness. I feel this film is tailored for the middle and upper middle classes, since groupings among the professionals do deserve more perspectives on materialism gone awry.

I suppose it's showing an ideally "better" way of society. In that ideal, I don't see materialism vanishing. I don't see "rulers", at the top of a tier, vanishing. I don't see an elimination of the same struggles we have now to reach conscious awareness. All I see is some promise for free energy and some 'magazine pictures' of happy people, clean, well dressed, not a hair out of place, on perfectly kept farms. And fancy graphics of an iridescent bubble that mimics the simple math of the universe that can be found in a snail's shell and in an ancient cultures stone carving.

From Jerry McGuire: "Show me the money!". Meaning, let me know when it is more than a fancy commercial. Fancy commercials are a dime a dozen.

(11-17-2011, 07:59 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 01:09 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the trailer. Looks like a massive amount of new-age crap packed into two hours.

It's not actually, the large majority is based on credible, provable research and science.

In fact, it's far less 'new age crap' than the reason you're on this forum; the meaning of life channelled to us by a being from the future.

Haha!

Think about that for a minute before throwing labels around :¬)

LOL Tongue

allegedly "from the future"

Ra didn't really seem to care much about free energy and stuff. The harvest is now Tongue

The cinematography definitely looks new-agey "crap", if you prefer Smile
Monkey, you're not getting it.

3DMonkey

I'm not resonating?
What is "it" to you, Ocean?
Am I not qualified to join the club?
(11-17-2011, 08:41 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]The cinematography definitely looks new-agey "crap", if you prefer Smile

The effects are a little bit cheesy I must admit, in fact I thought to myself I would mention to my partner to not judge by that but rather the information offered :¬)

3DMonkey

Kevin O'leary is flashing in my mind. On Shark Tank, I remember him declaring "I've made millions selling false hopes and dreams"

Could you be more specific?

What do you consider "new-age crap?" Is it bad or harmful? What in this trailer is included in this assessment?

Isn't this whole forum and the channeled messages its based on a massive amount of "new-age crap?"

------

It's a frustrating day when I realize I can't foresee a time in the near future I can invest 2 hours to watch a movie.
it's frustrating when i can't see a time when most people will watch this movie. because it isn't "entertainment".

Actually, in the trailer Foster Gamble mentions Ken Wilbur and Spiral Dynamics. Did you notice this? I point it out, because I gave a link to a video where he talks specifically about these here in response to your posts about Spiral Dynamics. However you didn't respond. So perhaps you missed it.

There is also a Fact Check page with actual references for everything talked about in the movie. Yes, there are a lot of "conspiracy"-type pieces... but I would highly recommend to take a look at the evidence on each before commenting further. Otherwise, you will probably just look ignorant.

It is curious to me that you seem to have a compulsion to make fun of things and ideas that others share on this forum without actually investigating them for yourself. Am I misreading this?

(11-17-2011, 07:59 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]In fact, it's far less 'new age crap' than the reason you're on this forum; the meaning of life channelled to us by a being from the future (edit: in terms of the eternal now).

To be frank, I sometimes doubt zenmaster's sincerity in purpose being in this forum at all. I feel like he thinks this forum is a funny experiment where he gets to play little psychological games with the members. But I might be wrong. Other times, he has very intelligent things to say.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9