Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding why so much suffering here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/font]Like many of you whatever my reasons for returning to this third density certainly includes to help . . . and I am.

But for a long time I could not understand why so much pain and suffering here . . . it just didn’t seem right and I could not completely accept it.

Yesterday I finally understood why this is so and can accept it for what it is.

I was listening to the words of a song written and performed by the late Don Gibson, "Sea of Heartbreak”.

As I listened to the words, I felt they were a cry for help to our Father. Then I felt the pain, the grief, and the compassion felt by our Father for his children whose choices too often result in suffering, pain and grief for others.

I wept but finally understood.

Our Father gave complete and total free will to all His children and bears the consequences for having so done. Does a loving, caring parent bear any less?

I can also say that I had been fairly adamant about not taking another dive into a third density given the sea of heartbreaks experienced by so many in this one . . . now, however, I am not as adamant about that.

Perhaps the words of this song may resonate with you as they have with me.

Daniel
Lovely song, thanks for the pointer. And welcome to the forum :¬)

Remember, we are the Creator. Life is a dancer, and you are the dance.
Welcome dbarber - I just finished a book entitled "Black" by Ted Dekker and it gives the same message. Our Creator has given us free will, but that doesn't mean that all of our choices make the Creator happy.

Light and love!
(11-18-2011, 05:45 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely song, thanks for the pointer. And welcome to the forum :¬)

Remember, we are the Creator. Life is a dancer, and you are the dance.

Glad to be here, thank you.
(11-18-2011, 07:13 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome dbarber - I just finished a book entitled "Black" by Ted Dekker and it gives the same message. Our Creator has given us free will, but that doesn't mean that all of our choices make the Creator happy.

Light and love!

Thanks for your reply, Ruth.

Daniel
Take courage. The last dramas are being played and, Earth is on the threshold of entering a new cycle of Golden Age. In an energy universe, positive and negative cycles are in constant oscillation, very much like the alternative current of a battery. At the human scale of time, one oscillation represents a little under 26.000 years. It is the precession. What may be 26.000 years for us is only one heart beat for the Earth. Smile
(11-20-2011, 12:48 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Take courage. The last dramas are being played and, Earth is on the threshold of entering a new cycle of Golden Age. In an energy universe, positive and negative cycles are in constant oscillation, very much like the alternative current of a battery. At the human scale of time, one oscillation represents a little under 26.000 years. It is the precession. What may be 26.000 years for us is only one heart beat for the Earth. Smile

(11-20-2011, 12:48 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Take courage. The last dramas are being played and, Earth is on the threshold of entering a new cycle of Golden Age. In an energy universe, positive and negative cycles are in constant oscillation, very much like the alternative current of a battery. At the human scale of time, one oscillation represents a little under 26.000 years. It is the precession. What may be 26.000 years for us is only one heart beat for the Earth. Smile

Thanks, Whitefeather.
Very nice song dude. Good work i really appreciate to you about this and i say to you welcome. man you expose the nature of the life and the heart blunder in earth.
Thank you, Samith. Be well & prosper.
to come toghter and accept