Bring4th

Full Version: HAIR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I am hoping to do the 6 week program that "resets" your hair, so you never have to wash in shampoo again....my reason.....

we moved into a very old house and the bath was badly stained, there was nothing I could do to clean the bath tub as it had been neglected for many years.
I tried all the natural methods first, gradually working my way up to the lesser destructive chemicals and finally using bleach and the CLR...but nothing would shift those disgusting stains .
one night a big wind blew up and as I had left the bathroom window open, the wind blew the shampoo off its perch and it fell into the bath tub and spilt everywhere.
The next morning when I noticed the spill I decided that I would clean it off later in the day when I had my shower, thus killing two birds with one stone (terrible saying) and off I went to work.
Later that evening when I got home and had my shower I noticed that where the shampoo had spilt was where there was a lovely clean white mark.....
After my shower I dried the tub and covered it with shampoo, the next afternoon I rinsed it off and there it was in all its former glory...a nice white bath.
Not putting that stuff in my hair
I am up to day 3 of "not washing my hair" oh it is disgusting...but it is the end results that I am working towards.

Quote:Last year a couple in the UK did a study based on NOT WASHING using soaps, or using deodorants etc.

Friends and colleagues WERE warned! Just water, and only twice a week. No showers, no immersions.

The fella got a pretty nasty infection in his crotchal region.... and eventually had to have it seen by a doctor, so he exited the experiment.

Now an interesting thing happened to the lady. After about 3 months, her hair went through a horrifically oily stage, and then
went ultra baby soft, and non greasy. Perfect hair.

Also, her body odour changed, and she had a kind of straw/just after rain smell to her.

She asked a perfumist to re-create the smell, as so many people were commenting, and they did, just in time for the international parfumerii exhibition in France. It was an instant hit, and all the big names were going on about it, and describing what they thought
it was based on. Everyone got it wrong, except for one guy, who was with Lancombe.

He said it was woman. Just woman. And he was right.

They did a follow up, about 2 months down the track, and her fella got back in to the program, and also had nice, soft hair.

I am yet to push through the envelope myself...... as if I want any kind of affection from my wife, who is not interested at all in such experiments, - I have to use the usuals..... LOL

If you do decide not to use shampoo or anything other than water, it would be great to hear if this works.

Funny what we dont need eh?

Quote:must admit I have a friend in the UK that used to suffer with Psoriasis and he had tried everything modern medicine could throw at him, even the natural therapies guys were stumped... he went to India for a holiday and met a guru type guy who just approached him and said stop washing with everything except water and you will be well again...

That was 4 odd years ago and he did as the guru said.... well you know the answer ... he is living proof that our petro chemical laden world is poisoning us.

By the way his doctor ended up going to India for a trip because of his recovery... Interesting isn't it....

Quote:For the majority of people who decided to go no shampoo, here is how I would summarize their reports;
•For the curly-haired —- it made the curl more defined and less frizzy.

•For the thin haired —- it gave more weight and body.

•For those with dry scalp, psoriasis or dandruff —- unequivocally, these problems went away, even for those who had used expensive treatments for years unsuccessfully!

•For those with fine hair —- became easier to work with, felt thicker from the natural distribution of oil and didn’t need products to give them more body.
http://www.hairstyle-blog.com/update-on-...versy.html

I have long hair and read years ago that it's better to not shampoo it every day. So I wash my hair once a week or less (with natural-type shampoo). It does change--the oil production adjusts. My hair is much better as a result.

I'd love to do this experiment but I have been going to hot yoga and sweating a lot (although, being pretty clean inside the sweat does not smell). Not sure if I could forego the shower. However, I could definitely forego the soap.
my friend said when he stopped using shampoo his hair adjusted.
of course the french guy said that.
I haven't worn deodorant in years. Don't get BO. I don't have hair to try this out. I may let my hair grow out just to see though.
i don't use deodorant. it's hooey you need it. it causes armpit cancer. but i will not stop using soap.
(11-20-2011, 04:42 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i don't use deodorant. it's hooey you need it. it causes armpit cancer. but i will not stop using soap.

I agree with the deodorant. I don't use it either.

I gave my mother some chemical-free soap and she started using it--she had been using Dove--and a huge weird mole on her back immediately shrank and went away.

you can get organic soap and stuff.
I have long hair, I might give this little experiment a shot and see if the texture/quality majickally improves.
(11-20-2011, 07:41 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I have long hair, I might give this little experiment a shot and see if the texture/quality majickally improves.

Nature is magic right?BigSmile
(11-20-2011, 08:25 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2011, 07:41 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I have long hair, I might give this little experiment a shot and see if the texture/quality majickally improves.

Nature is magic right?BigSmile

You can say that again... Wink
I use home made soap (with organic olive oil and goat's milk) to wash my hair and myself.

Yes, Nature is certainly magical!

Light and love!
I've used Pit Rock (crystal) for over a year, and it's fantastic.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PitRok-W1060-Pus...000S858L0/

You apply it after a shower (I use organic produce here also) and it prevents bacteria from growing; i.e. stops nasty smells :¬)
Quote:Hair Is An Extension Of The Nervous System
Why Indians Keep Their Hair Long
By C. Young
12-9-11

This information about hair has been hidden from the public since the Viet Nam War .

Our culture leads people to believe that hair style is a matter of personal preference, that hair style is a matter of fashion and/or convenience, and that how people wear their hair is simply a cosmetic issue. Back in the Viet Nam war however, an entirely different picture emerged, one that has been carefully covered up and hidden from public view.

In the early nineties, Sally [name changed to protect privacy] was married to a licensed psychologist who worked at a VA Medical hospital. He worked with combat veterans with PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. Most of them had served in Viet Nam.

Sally said, "I remember clearly an evening when my husband came back to our apartment on Doctor\'s Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative middle of the road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example. As I read the documents, I learned why.

It seems that during the Viet Nam War special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural, tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.

With the usual enticements, the well proven smooth phrases used to enroll new recruits, some of these indian trackers were then enlisted. Once enlisted, an amazing thing happened. Whatever talents and skills they had possessed on the reservation seemed to mysteriously disappear, as recruit after recruit failed to perform as expected in the field.

Serious casualities and failures of performance led the government to contract expensive testing of these recruits, and this is what was found.

When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistantly that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer \'sense\' the enemy, they could no longer access a \'sixth sense\' , their \'intuition\' no longer was reliable, they couldn\'t \'read\' subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.

So the testing institute recruited more indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.

Here is a typical test:

The recruit is sleeping out in the woods. An armed \'enemy\' approaches the sleeping man. The long haired man is awakened out of his sleep by a strong sense of danger and gets away long before the enemy is close, long before any sounds from the approaching enemy are audible.

In another version of this test the long haired man senses an approach and somehow intuits that the enemy will perform a physical attack. He follows his \'sixth sense\' and stays still, pretending to be sleeping, but quickly grabs the attacker and \'kills\' him as the attacker reaches down to strangle him.

This same man, after having passed these and other tests, then received a military haircut and consistantly failed these tests, and many other tests that he had previously passed.

So, the document recommended that all Indian trackers be exempt from military haircuts. In fact, it required that trackers keep their hair long."

Comment

The mammalian body has evolved over millions of years. Survival skills of human and animal at times seem almost supernatural. Science is constantly coming up with more discoveries about the amazing abilities of man and animal to survive. Each part of the body has highly sensitive work to perform for the survival and well being of the body as a whole. The body has a reason for every part of itself.

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly-evolved 'feelers' or 'antennae' that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brainstem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in 'numbing-out'.

Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.

Conclusion

In searching for solutions for the distress in our world, it may be time for us to consider that many of our most basic assumptions about reality are in error. It may be that a major part of the solution is looking at us in the face each morning when we see ourselves in the mirror.

The story of Sampson and Delilah in the Bible has a lot of encoded truth to tell us. When Delilah cut Sampson\'s hair, the once undefeatable Sampson was defeated.
The above post is very interesting. With hair being an extension of the nervous system, it would explain why one's hair can turn gray overnight from a severe shock. Certainly just from a purely physical standpoint, one can imagine that long hair would respond to variations in air pressure, giving subtle clues to the environment (such as others moving about). It also seems interesting that the "hippie" generation, having rebelled against all control, would have embraced long hair to the extreme.

Avocado

I had to completely stop using deodorant. After having terrible rashes break out (no surprise there, chemical deodorant RollEyes ). The only thing that helped that was smearing oatmeal up there and letting it dry out XD it felt... odd. But now I don't have BO any more. I occasionally use natural shampoo on my short hair. I'm thinking about growing it long because of the whole 'extension of the nervous system' thing. Anyone have any experience with this?
The natural way of doing things keeps proving to be the most efficient way, easiest, simplest etc. But this one really surprised me. I would have never thought long hair had such benefits but it's makes sense in the natural context of course.
I am also going to stop using any hair products and only wash with water. I am DONE with this dry scalp, and this is the second time I've gotten the hint/suggestion to do this, so I've decided on "going" for this. BigSmile

I have been considering growing my hair out ever since I read in the Ra Material that hair length over 4.5 inches starts becoming "functional" in some way.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#33' Wrote:75.33 Questioner: You mentioned in an earlier session that the hair was an antennae. Could you expand on that statement as to how that works?
Ra: I am Ra. It is difficult to so do due to the metaphysical nature of this antennae-effect. Your physics are concerned with measurements in your physical complex of experience. The metaphysical nature of the contact of those in time/space is such that the hair, as it has significant length, becomes as a type of electrical battery which stays charged and tuned and is then able to aid contact even when there are small anomalies in the contact.

75.34 Questioner: Is there an optimum length of hair for this aid?
Ra: I am Ra. There is no outer limit on length but the, shall we say, inner limit is approximately four to four and one-half inches depending upon the strength of the contact and the nature of the instrument.
I can't grow my hair out that long. I have a bad receeding hairline for one, and my hair begins to look like Larry Fine from the 3-stooges. Plus scalp gets itchy, and can get a rash on it if my hair grows too long.
I think I only got 2 inches of hair length before my head received a blast of energy and opened my eyes to the structure of our society. At the time I did not know that is what caused it, I thought it was a delayed reaction to monatomic gold I used to take. If this is the case, I will be in for another painful blast when I let it grow out again.
(01-20-2012, 02:12 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I think I only got 2 inches of hair length before my head received a blast of energy and opened my eyes to the structure of our society. At the time I did not know that is what caused it, I thought it was a delayed reaction to monatomic gold I used to take. If this is the case, I will be in for another painful blast when I let it grow out again.

chuck the shampoos and conditioners. Make montmorillonite/bentonite clay and colloidal silver your best friends. I take the clay internally (1tbl with 400ml water soaked overnight in the moonlight) and make a mud to clean my hair. Massage it in and leave for however long you can. Rinse thoroughly and voila! Makes hair amazing. Colloidal silver I make weekly and use as deodorant and I take it internally as well in the morning. I also spray it around me as a silver shield when required.

Natives would use it for everything particularly healing digestive difficulties, wounds, lice, list goes on and on.

(01-20-2012, 05:20 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2012, 02:12 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I think I only got 2 inches of hair length before my head received a blast of energy and opened my eyes to the structure of our society. At the time I did not know that is what caused it, I thought it was a delayed reaction to monatomic gold I used to take. If this is the case, I will be in for another painful blast when I let it grow out again.

chuck the shampoos and conditioners. Make montmorillonite/bentonite clay and colloidal silver your best friends. I take the clay internally (1tbl with 400ml water soaked overnight in the moonlight) and make a mud to clean my hair. Massage it in and leave for however long you can. Rinse thoroughly and voila! Makes hair amazing. Colloidal silver I make weekly and use as deodorant and I take it internally as well in the morning. I also spray it around me as a silver shield when required.

Natives would use it for everything particularly healing digestive difficulties, wounds, lice, list goes on and on.

Forgot to add that I grew up mingling with natives who did not use deodorant and I vehemently argue against the point that they smell natural and perfumed. It was the most pungent, savory, meaty fragrance you would not wish upon yourself. I think in their culture it was the norm and I'm sure they benefited greatly from all the natural pheromones etc but to the more urban individual who has been greatly removed from living naturally on the land you cannot go back.....without a long period of desensitizing the olfactory senses.

In saying that I have an ex and a couple of friends who don't require deodorant of any kind and just smell neutral. But most others need something. I think it'll take some time to get used to the smell of BO so in the meantime use the natural crystals which work a treat, or colloidal silver.
I am going to try the mud on my hair. Thanks Smile.

As for body odor, it is dependent upon what you put into your body. Aside from food, stress creates the release of hormones that also change the smell of what your skin secretes.
I have had long hair most of my life. Twice in my life I cut it all off (crew cut). Both times I cut it off I felt different. Can't quite describe it, like I had lost something, other than the hair. My hair is now just over a foot long again and I don't plan to cut it off or short again.
(01-20-2012, 05:20 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Make montmorillonite/bentonite clay and colloidal silver your best friends. I take the clay internally (1tbl with 400ml water soaked overnight in the moonlight) and make a mud to clean my hair. Massage it in and leave for however long you can. Rinse thoroughly and voila! Makes hair amazing. Colloidal silver I make weekly and use as deodorant and I take it internally as well in the morning. I also spray it around me as a silver shield when required.

Do you mix the silver with bentonite for your hair?
(01-22-2012, 06:57 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2012, 05:20 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Make montmorillonite/bentonite clay and colloidal silver your best friends. I take the clay internally (1tbl with 400ml water soaked overnight in the moonlight) and make a mud to clean my hair. Massage it in and leave for however long you can. Rinse thoroughly and voila! Makes hair amazing. Colloidal silver I make weekly and use as deodorant and I take it internally as well in the morning. I also spray it around me as a silver shield when required.

Do you mix the silver with bentonite for your hair?

No I use them separately, I keep anything metalic away from the clay. Use only glass and wooden utensils. Also I was concerned the silver wouldn't stay suspended in the liquid if mixed with clay.
Reporting back 8 weeks later from my post in January. I have NOT used shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, soap(besides handsoap for my hands), or conventional deodorant (water only showers). It was particularly miserable / difficult to deal with my body adjusting to this about 2 or 3 weeks ago. More recently(the past week) my body has "leveled out", particularly my hair (which Im afraid does tend to overproduce oils), has become more and more like I put in petroleum based conditioner, except it is natural. My dry/itchy scalp problems have not entirely cleared up, however seem to FINALLY be noticeably better after a LIFETIME of having this problem.

I started using a crystal based deodorant a few days ago, and have had surprisingly good results with that, as I was very skeptical of it working especially after I got it in the mail and used it. For instance, I used it at least 10 hours ago, and my pits smell like NOTHING(no good no bad). Its actually kind of a weird sensation, since my old aluminum based stuff actually made the area smell WORSE after this period of time, regardless if I did any sweating or not.

I would post a link to this deodorant for anyone else that might want to try it out, but I think that may be against forum rules, so Ill PM you if requested.