Bring4th

Full Version: Quantum Levitation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's incredible :¬)
Wow! That is amazing!
Awesome. The impossible is gradually becoming very possible.
(11-23-2011, 02:59 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. The impossible is gradually becoming very possible.

wtf!!! nthat's amazing

3DMonkey

What Are those ladies doing wasting their time with KEVA. Turn around ladies!
Quote:Magnetics, gravitation, light and even time anomalies, because what it is, is a multidimensional event, imprinted onto a place on the planet that plays over and plays over and plays over. Multidimensional attributes also often carry temperature change, always to the cold side. We even told you that if you are going to develop a multidimensional lens, you will need to have a super cryogenic attribute. Do you remember? This is an attribute of things "out of 3D."
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html
The box is not a box for it is a tesseract. 90° is only an approximation in 3d.
This could be what is meant by 'thinking out of the box'.
Holy crap Pickle, that's totally amazing / awesome. I have heard descriptions of the science behind some of this stuff but to see it is a different matter. BigSmile
The quote in post #8 is what interested me.
Also, found a 5 minute video explaining how the physics of this work. Its not even all that complicated the way they explain it. I also can see how this could fit in with physics I have heard behind "flying saucer" type air/spacecraft if you find a way to harness this on a larger scale with something constant providing the cooling, and interacting with our electromagnetic field instead of permanent magnets.

OMG I just realized that MT Keshe guy said he demonstrated/explained some of the physics behind some of his anti-gravity/levitation technology to the Israelis and some other governments offering to teach them how it works in hopes this would be released to the world. And the video I posted is from Israel and has some disclaimer at the end about how it was supported by *the Israel Ministry of Infrastructure.

*Edit
(05-24-2012, 11:51 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Magnetics, gravitation, light and even time anomalies, because what it is, is a multidimensional event, imprinted onto a place on the planet that plays over and plays over and plays over. Multidimensional attributes also often carry temperature change, always to the cold side. We even told you that if you are going to develop a multidimensional lens, you will need to have a super cryogenic attribute. Do you remember? This is an attribute of things "out of 3D."
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

Hmm, interesting channeling, but may be of the most "mixed" content I have yet to read since it claims there is no such thing as the negative polarity in that session. Confused
Yeah that source averages about 73% accuracy, but if you know how to sniff out the non accuracies it isn't a problem.

One thing I have come across in channeled material is that some info is accurate only for the source, and not applicable to 3D or even "earth".
(05-27-2012, 01:31 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that source averages about 73% accuracy[...]

I not only Heart the post, but the effort to put a percentage to it. I Heart percentages, whether they are done so seriously or tongue-in-cheek. BigSmile