Bring4th

Full Version: Abrupt vs gradual harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles?
Ra: I am Ra. One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between 75 and 76,000 of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to the progression of cycles at this time?
Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?
Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately 30, thirty, of your years. (circa 1981)

It says ALL are harvested, regardless of progress, signifying in my mind that that all the entities are harvested at once.. It even explains why. The planet ceases being useful for that density.

Quote:14.14 Questioner: Would there be any value to the people of this planet now to complete this machine?
Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

When Ive seen "the harvest is NOW" quoted on this forums several times, it is not in context. The questioner started asking about extending the physical vehicle's life span with the machine some dude was trying to build. The Ra entity retorts with "the harvest is now", which in my eyes, is saying there is no point extending a life that will live past the harvest in a normal life span. (I see it like... putting a new car part in a car right before going into the scrap crusher)
The way Ive understood some of the other people on this forum state the harvest is NOW (meaning we are being harvested right now, and it is a gradual process). I do not think this is being visualized correctly.

Another supporting argument used by people believing in an individual's gradual harvest, which I actually see as evidence of an abrupt harvest when seen in context:

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.
Ra states that the transition period OF OUR PLANET(NOT the individual entity/currently 3rd density person reading this) will be 100 - 700 of our years. It makes the statement about the volatility of our peoples because we affect the planet greatly.
Later in the same session (in context):
Quote:40.10 Questioner: I am assuming that this vibratory increase began about twenty to thirty years ago. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The first harbingers of this were approximately forty-five of your years ago, the energies vibrating more intensely through the forty year period preceding the final movement of vibratory matter, shall we say, through the quantum leap, as you would call it.

40 years leading up to Ra contact -> the final movement of vibratory matter(30 years after Ra contact) -> "QUANTUM LEAP"
Quantum leap from 2nd > 4th density, at the end of the previously mentioned 30ish year period. Again, of the planet itself.

Does the Ra material not also state that in order to manifest into 4th desnity, you must leave your 3rd density vehicle.

So my scenario is: semi-cataclysmic event (on par with what happened to Atlantis according to Ra. The only people that survived on land were on the 3 highest mountains in the world because they knew the cataclysm was coming. They state that the world no longer viable for that density, so they just go ahead and harvest everyone instead of waiting for everyone to make it through naturally. (humans are the only farmers that I know of... The harvest is a concept for sentient beings only, no?)

My reason for addressing this: I feel like there are quite a few people that read these forums that are of a similar mindset in abrupt vs gradual harvest. And whenever anyone asks a question or address anything about that, certain people say that it started before you were born and you will have all the time you need in this density. It sounds very ambiguous... You just state it like its a fact, and dont state that there is any controversy over it. At the very least, we should have a sticky thread addressing that there is controversy over this so newcomers (like me a month or two ago, I was very confused by this bc I believed and, after further investigation, continue to believe in an abrupt scenario).

Also, I just dont know what youre picturing. So... you think by the end of the harvest (2012-2013ish)... Will just live out their normal lifespan? But what about having kids after the harvest is up? Wont people notice that everyone is dying off and nobody is being born? It cant transition to the next 3rd density cycle... because this planet will be no longer viable for 3rd density beings. So people have to die off and go to a different 3rd density planet. And if its 100-700 years before the planet will be viable for 4th density positive polarity entities... So you just expect the planet to wait for everyone to naturally die off? But what about having kids after the harvest is up? Can you even have kids? They cant manifest into 3rd density vehicle bc the planet is no longer viable for that. Wont people notice that everyone is dying off and nobody is being born? It cant transition to the next 3rd density cycle... because this planet will be no longer viable for 3rd density beings. So people have to die off and go to a different 3rd density planet. I doubt it... but this is my probability B. The arguments just dont hold water for me. But for lack of a better plan B, I have been *attempting* to live my physical vehicle's life as though it WONT be abruptly ended here shortly by a cataclysm.

P.S. / abstract lighthearted-thought: think of the beginnings of civilization personified by the egyptians... Did they have a harvest on a precise schedule, or did the lolly-gag around and be sure to take their time? Planting / harvesting on a precise schedule is much more efficient than just letting stuff run wild and just walking around in a wild orchard and plucking when ripe.

Edit: By abrupt Im referring to a global abrupt end to 3rd density beings. Im not trying to sound negative... It is just something that I feel in my heart, and it doesnt feel negative at all. It feels like being brought together with all my 7billionish neighbors and with infinity once again, until I hopefull manifest back here in 4th desnity on 4th density Terra =OD
3d energy is going into potentiation, so those who don't graduate must take their learning to another 3d planet. Which is why it's said all are harvested, and is not a reference to instant death.

We know this because dual-bodied entities are incarnating now, and through the normal birthing process, the planet transitions to a fully manifested fourth density society (100-700 year process).
DuncanIdahoTPF, thank you for your post it sums up what I know and ascribe to as well.

The longevity part was very "jolting" for me when I first read it. In Daoist thought one seeks longevity in order to maximize the amount of time your soul has to seek enlightenment. For Ra to communicate that that point of view does not apply in these times was very "jolting" to me. It not that I'm living a disspipative lifestyle as a result. It is that in my cultivation of spirit I pay less attention to longevity practices. To carry your farming metaphor along, "The remaining part of the growing season is short."
(11-26-2011, 01:20 PM)GoldenBeam Wrote: [ -> ]To carry your farming metaphor along, "The remaining part of the growing season is short."
Yes, in this world, a person could die at any time - so why seek longevity when they can seek polarity.
Honestly, it is fairly impossible for anybody here to accurately describe exactly how Harvest will be. Despite us all having read the same material, it does not state anywhere the specific mechanics of it, thus we are left to speculate (good old Law of Confusion). It is information that no 3D being could possibly be privy to, unless someone decided to channel Ra and asked him the "HOW IS HARVEST GOING TO BE FOR US?" line of questioning in extreme detail.

With that being said, I am of the opinion that Harvest functions both as a gradual as well as an abrupt process. It is gradual in that the planet has already been preparing itself for this event and that our collective consciousness has already begun making the transition to 4D, for instance let one examine the notion that transparency of peoples and events is occurring, nothing is being hidden/everything is coming to light and humanity is already a fairly telepathic species via externalized means, think of texting, 'instant messengers', internet forums, cell phones, etc. and there is a very intense longing for harmony among people, all these apparently being staples of a 4D existence.

It is also abrupt in that I surmise the actual brunt of the event where this planet can absolutely no longer continue on sustaining >3D consciousness and there will be a sorting out of where we are each personally meant to go will be an instantaneous happening. Doesn't really seem like anything "spectacular" or "miraculous" could possibly happen to us at the current time, right? Perhaps we'll all be caught by surprise. That's as far as I'll comment on it, however, for as I have stated (and is plainly obvious to everyone) it is impossible to truly know what will go down on the culminating date. I'm personally envisioning either

A) Interdimensional vortex opens up in sky and starts swallowing people
B) We all begin convulsing, our bodies disintegrate, we awaken in a world that looks like HD blu-ray
C) The collective consciousness of the world undergoes a wide-spread DMT-esque sort of experience and upon completion of that event we'll "wake up" in a brand new reality
D) Something involving human beings and transcendental pillars of light

We'll simply have to wait and see. I do hope something cool happens though. Tongue

apeiron

(11-26-2011, 05:08 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]........................

There are a few threads that you could study since lots of thought went on some of the posts. For example:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2521

goes into details that could take months again to discuss.

As I see the world, around me, it is obvious that it is not 4D positive yet. Movements like occupy wall street reflect for me the beginning of this 100-700 years period Ra talks about. But this is different from the HARVEST.

If mass die off occurs then this would mean death of 2D life as well. At this point, I do not know how Harvest will occur. But it seems that a transition to a 4D society takes 100 to 700 years depending on how much orange pull there is, And it seems there is much if you see the world around you.

The life span of 3d entities on Earth is not universal. Universal life span for 3D is 900 years as revealed by Ra. This probably means that theoretically, if harvest is gradual, it would take 900 years more for each child that is born. This does not make much sense as harvest would take 900 years assuming the last child is born today and no more children will be born after today.

On the other hand, if we agree that the concept of harvest implies as its main occurrence the opening of the gateway to intelligent infinity, then this could occur in an instant (or short period of time) to ascertain violet ray of entities for harvestability and who knows what this really means. I don't. But could imply the possibility of case by case, the entity willing to leave incarnation after being exposed to intelligent infinity, the dual activated ones remaining at the end after 3d entities die off (suddenly or so called "natural death" to start the real transition). But at the end dual activated one die per 3D necessities as well.

The quantum jump could also relate to new bodies being born very suddenly, completely tuned to 4D vibrations but then incompatible with 3D life at this point, as Ra says.

So the transition seems gradual. Harvest seems a rather quick event. What harvest entails besides opening the gateway to infinity intelligence is not clear to me. Although I suspect it has to do with the overall consciousness of the planet 3D status and the allowance of this status to permit 4D society. That is, the more orange/yellow negative pull contradicting 4D positive vibrations of the planet, the more problematic the result and the more "outer garment" problems of the planet.

Yes! This is how I view the world / handle it. I give as many plausible predictions for an event such as this, then put them in order of most to least likely (in my head, of course, not on paper lol). I then try to prepare for each scenario or at least give it consideration.

The specifics on how our physical vehicles will die off in the case off harvest... That is totally open to debate. Since so many seem to be of the mindset that it will be a gradual harvest, it meets the personal criteria for me to be a totally plausible scenario. So as I stated... its my "plan B" if nothing noteworthy on a planetary scale happens by the time the window for harvest has passed.

I just dont want to end up like all the foolish groups that put so much stock into an exact date / prediction. I dont want to be made a laughing stock and feel extremely let down when things dont play out precisely like I planed / prepared for.

Thank you for all the constructive posts. =OD
How many days after 12/21/12 do you think the supposed window for a hypothetically abrupt Harvest will remain open for? What do you forsee happening in the days following it if

A) A massive event does happen?
B) If NOTHING happens?
My most likely scenario is 12/21/2012 but Im trying to de-emphasize that. I think it could be when the solar maximum will be. And NASA scientists are all over the place on their predictions of that one. Although the "official" prediction is summer 2013. Im just gonna fudge that till the end of 2014. Then IF that happens, I will consider the gradual harvest the most likely scenario.
Rather than focusing on details such as Mayan cycles as some would suggest, it's helpful to consider what Ra was trying to tell us in regards to the influences within our minds. How we approach the seeking process and the details we wish to understand affect our perceptions and interpretations.

People interpret what they think Ra says in such a way that conforms with their opinions of society that have yet to be fully examined. We of course don't know we're doing this. I was of the genuine belief that resolving the problems of society weren't possible. It was too complex, as I didn't see a way out. That is a lack of faith. I wasn't acknowledging that the situation we find ourselves in is the result of the choices we've made. That is a lack of responsibility.

The more you begin to eliminate fear and doubt from your mind of what is possible, and replace it with responsibility and faith (don't forget, this is our creation), your perception of the harvest will begin to change. We are creators. We use our will (action) to manifest the reality we would like to see. We manifest fourth density through service to others, and so all the catalyst that exists is there for us to resolve. By that I mean as fourth density vibrations grow stronger and stronger, more catalyst will be presented as people will be forced to confront that which they have been ignoring. Our social systems are failing, so we either abandon them and protect ourselves (revert to orange) or work on creating new cohesive systems.

This thread deals with the influences in our mind as it relates to understanding the harvest.. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3231
What if it's gradual for some and instant for others?

We currently have 7 billion people on the planet and even if the 4D transition of earth is carried out for another 100-700 years, that's still a lot of people that would need to die in their 3D incarnations before Earth goes into 4D totality which will only house 4D beings. I understand the dual bodies that are happening now, but that is still a very low percentage of people. Considering only a low percentage of the population being harvest-able for 4D positive. Dual bodies beings would also need to die in their 3D incarnation to be reborn a full 4D body according to Ra.

With the current birth and death cycle, we are at an increase in population every year. Something would need to drastically happen to reduce the reproductive trends of the current birth and death cycle for us to be at zero population in 100 or even 700 years. At 100 years, that would be 70 million deaths per year to reduce 7 billion to 0. It's not that bad considering the current death rate is 56 million per year. But our birthrate is 136 million per year which means that either there needs to be a mass death or the birthrate needs to slow down drastically. Birth and Death rate chart is here: http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=25&c=xx&l=en

We would have a number of events that will happen that ends the lives of these beings instantly. Like wiping out 250,000 during the 2004 Indonesia Earthquake and Tsunami and also the 200,000+ deaths in the Haiti Earthquake. While others that survive these events live on for the rest of our last incarnation as a 3D being on Earth. Even though those that live on with life, life on earth would be a harsh place to be for 3D beings since it would lead to a population decrease every year until it goes down to zero and the 4D cycle of earth completes in totality. Either that or we start colonizing space and we find a way to travel and live 3D life on spaceships or other planets. We'll need faster than light technology to do this though. Maybe it will be invented in the next 100-700 years.

What ever happens. All is well in the plan of the Creator. Our job is to find love, compassion and understanding in our own lives and share it with as many people as possible. To be awakened means that no matter what happens, you will be the beacon of light for all others that have not awoken. In chaos and dis-spare and when others lose hope and have fear in their hearts, they will see the light in your eyes and know that everything is going to be okay.
Given the disharmony of the planet and all the catalyst that needs to be resolved, it would be safe to assume we're in for a long transition.

Growth is relative to the desire of those wanting to have children. We can see the rate of growth is already slowing. I agree that population issues in general need to be addressed, but there's no reason that cataclysms have to happen to resolve the issue. Personally, I know many that have no desire to have children for the very reason that they recognize the concern of over-population. A friend of mine is definitely dual-bodied but she can't have children. It's possible that reproductive issues may become more common, which sets up the condition to adopt, thus serving others who are in need.

However, I think the predominant attitude over the years will recognize the need to slow population growth. We are clearly outgrowing our planet's capacity, and it will become a stark reality. Population could decrease dramatically in the course of a generation if that choice is simply made. No cataclysms necessary.
(11-26-2011, 05:23 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Given the disharmony of the planet and all the catalyst that needs to be resolved, it would be safe to assume we're in for a long transition.

Growth is relative to the desire of those wanting to have children. We can see the rate of growth is already slowing. I agree that population issues in general need to be addressed, but there's no reason that cataclysms have to happen to resolve the issue. Personally, I know many that have no desire to have children for the very reason that they recognize the concern of over-population. A friend of mine is definitely dual-bodied but she can't have children. It's possible that reproductive issues may become more common, which sets up the condition to adopt, thus serving others who are in need.

However, I think the predominant attitude over the years will recognize the need to slow population growth. We are clearly outgrowing our planet's capacity, and it will become a stark reality. Population could decrease dramatically in the course of a generation if that choice is simply made. No cataclysms necessary.

Population growth might be slowing down for USA and other 1st world countries, but it's increasing substantially in other countries. I wonder what will be the catalyst for those other countries to slow down?

As for No Cataclysms; What would you call a 200,000+ deaths in one event? Or a 9.0+ Earthquake that kills 15,000+ and destroys a whole coastline while melting down 4 nuclear reactors? These events create catalyst for those who see it as an opportunity to polarize and serve other selves.
(11-26-2011, 05:42 PM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what will be the catalyst for those other countries to slow down?

Most issues boil down to inequality. If you can address those issues the poor have less children. So developed nations have to reach out in support and sacrifice.

Quote:As for No Cataclysms; What would you call a 200,000+ deaths in one event? Or a 9.0+ Earthquake that kills 15,000+ and destroys a whole coastline while melting down 4 nuclear reactors? These events create catalyst for those who see it as an opportunity to polarize and serve other selves.

I don't deny that Earth changes have happened in the past as a result of disharmony, but I'm not sure that Earth 'cleanses' the population through destruction. But I agree that it is catalyst.
This thread was an interesting read.
According to what was in my head before I read the thread, I had developed my own theory. In my head I see a brilliant bright light filled with love coming down upon the earth and dematerializing us. We shall not fear because we will be at one with the infinite creator once again. We will know in our hearts that we are the creator. And this light to me is a perfect example of it. The thought seems to resonate with my soul too. So I'd say that this is MY personal harvest.
Observer, that reality would be awesome. I can certainly resonate with it.
I can only hope for such a comfortable ideal. I dont see the idea of a cataclysm as something negative really... I see it like trying to be angry with a tsunami for crashing into a coastline or a car for running over a wild animal... Whats the use? Just because I think that this is the most likely scenario means that I dwell on the cataclysm itself. Im not going stock up on bottled water and food obsessively or something. I just like to know the truth and not get it sugar coated into an ideal unless I have clear evidence to support said ideal. (for instance, I didnt think any form of "magic" could exist on this plane or that karma existed just a few months ago)
Everyone seems to want a gentle sort of "beaming up" way of ascending. I think that what really matters at ALL in that regards to me is in spirit. Where you are in your mind and soul at the moment, not the method or time. The style in which we go out doesnt matter as much. At least not so much to me anyways, I guess others might value control over the method or time of their demise.
DuncanIdahoTPF -

I think you hit the nail squarely on the head with your comment, "I guess others might value control over the method of time of their demise."

Do you think we have any measure of control over how the harvest will happen?
That is something that I dont know enough about. I just came up with two probabilities which are too close to say if we will have control over "how" and/or "when".

If I had to make a guess I would look at it as surfing: You can control which direction your board goes as long as its towards the shore, otherwise you will lose the opportunity to ride the wave. So meaning you may have some wiggle room, but youre still heading towards harvest, or you can choose to reject it and lose the wave and wait for the next one.

I apologize in advance if this sounds blow-hardy. BigSmile Tongue
Not at all blow-hardy! Actually, I think that is an excellent analogy!

I kind of think of the whole current incarnation to harvest thing as going to college/university/tech school etc. You sit down ahead of time, decide what you will "major" in, select your courses, then head off to school. Sometimes you find out that you were a little overzealous in selecting your course load. Sometimes you need more courses. Sometimes you find something else you're interested in and decide to change your course of study altogether. Sometimes you drop out completely. Eventually, you graduate! But then you have to decide what you'll do with your degree. Will you go to work, will you teach, will you go back to school for more education/another degree?

I tend to be in line with ThatZenGuy's thinking that harvest " . . .might be gradual for some and instant for others" and that "What ever happens. All is well in the plan of the Creator. Our job is to find love, compassion and understanding in our own lives and share it with as many people as possible."

apologies for not using the "quote" feature. I just haven't quite got the hang of it.

Light and love!

Perhaps its both...gradual and soon.

It could be said that the minute you are born, you have stepped upon the road to harvest. But there are a lot of blind alleys and switchbacks along that road. Still are, for that matter.

As a populace, its a gradual process. From a personal standpoint, its within a single lifetime.

Richard
(11-28-2011, 03:31 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]I guess others might value control over the method or time of their demise.

I am very content with whatever form of harvest is provided.
Whether is be tsunami or beam of light. I can cope with whatever is provided, though I don't really have a choice.
BigSmile
(11-29-2011, 11:36 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I am very content with whatever form of harvest is provided.
Whether is be tsunami or beam of light. I can cope with whatever is provided, though I don't really have a choice.
BigSmile

I feel similarly... I cant tell for sure if the actual physical method of harvest is something we can control or not (besides deciding to ascend via "get out of jail free" card/intelligent infinity). It may be that we have as much control the circumstances of harvest as we have control over waves breaking on the shoreline.
(12-01-2011, 02:55 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2011, 11:36 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I am very content with whatever form of harvest is provided.
BigSmile

I feel similarly... I cant tell for sure if the actual physical method of harvest is something we can control or not (besides deciding to ascend via "get out of jail free" card/intelligent infinity). It may be that we have as much control the circumstances of harvest as we have control over waves breaking on the shoreline.

If that is the case, let us accept it. We are only going to something better. Something even more beautiful than the earth we live on, and that's pretty damn beautiful. Heart & :idea:
Harvest and ascension are different concepts.
I prefer to not worry about the timing or nature of the harvest, and live the Law of One to the best of my ability in the present. Everything else falls into place, takes care of itself. Does the sun concern itself with what time it will be rising or setting?
This is what I have felt (intuition) that will happen:

After 2012, life on Earth continues as before (despite ongoing big changes). Everyone born before 2012 suffers harvest but does not know anything about it (it's a decision at soul level). These people will continue to live and die naturally, and still has kids.

These people dying, which will include all of us, will reincarnate in 4D Earth, or any other 4D or 3D planet, depending in their harvest decision. Most will incarnate in another 3D planet, some will incarnate in 4D Earth, which will start to be inhabited now, as souls from our Earth die (but not only, there are already non-Earth entities living in 4D Earth already, our future "parents"). Therefore, let's say if we die in 2035, we will incarnate in 4D Earth in 2040 or 2050. Time does not matter. You can even incarnate in 2500, just the way people incarnate in our 3D Earth, it's not linear.

New born kids, after 2012, must be all dual activated. Because 3D and 4D are incompatible, they will have, if any, only a dim 4D awareness. Something like most of us here at the forum, have. They will also die and incarnate in parallel 4D Earth.

Now, something you might ask. How will die the last person in our 3D Earth. Well, think of this. Way after 2012, let's say in 200 years , not only everyone will of course be dual activated, but everyone will still be 3D bodies but with great potencial for 4D. People will get more and more awareness of 4D, so, as 3D wanes away, there has to be a time that a bunch of remaining 3D, already highly developed, choose to evolve further. Either that, or climatic, geologic events on Earth will make the Earth progressively inhabitable. Souls incarnating at this challenging time, will mostly be concerned with paying off karma, or wanderers. This is going to be the trend right after 2012.

So, if my theory is correct we shall see the following:
- kids born after 2012, are all dual-activated. so must express a special vibration, even if are mostly anchored in 3D consciousness. They must all be like the people here at the forum, they cannot be trivial 3D souls.
- population will reduce because of social changes, earth changes, climate changes. so less and less people incarnate.
- the overall consciousness in humans in the planet starts growing faster and faster after 2012, in decades following. This is not an overnight effect, but you will see, as after 2012 no more 3D nonharvested souls will be born!

Love to everyone,

Another tought. Although graduation is gradual, some souls decide that they prefer it sudden, they cannot wait. So, then you see all the tsunamis and disasters of the world, Japan, Indonesia...
So, a mass of people can finish their 3D life now, and go somewhere. But most souls are patient, and prefer to be able to live decades still on 3D Earth after the 2012 harvest, until their next destination (like me).
Interesting insight irpsit!
I think irpsit is the closest to my way of thinking. We all more or less picked our journey and have to finish it. So whenever my lessons are finished I will leave 'naturally' and be harvested according to my violet ray. If I have to repeat 3D it will not be on earth, but will be elsewhere.
Well now I'm about 95%(up from 90%) certain that there WILL be some kind of switch over to 4D that will have some large changes take place on or around the solstice in a very short period of time(such as the ending of time as we know it, as per this Q'uo'te). I never saw very much evidence that there was going to be a gradual changeover over many incarnations into 4th, and now I am understanding that point of view less and less the more I read for myself.

Q'u Wrote:Secondly, the Mayan calendar and many other systems indicate that 2012 is the end of an Age. Indeed, the Mayans end time is in 2012, at the Winter Solstice. This is an accurate assessment of the movement of the planet itself into the Age of Aquarius. This Age begins a kind of octave and is a tremendous shift. It is occurring very much on time and on schedule. It is, however, to be noted that this event is metaphysical rather than physical. There is nothing inevitable, in terms of physicality, about what is going to occur at the Winter Solstice of 2012.

It is the hope of many entities such as this instrument that in between now and 2012 it will be possible to continue to create an environment in which entities may awaken as to the choice of polarity that they have to make. It is equally hoped by this instrument and many others that they will be able to serve by helping the planet itself, and in this case we are speaking of the third-density Gaia, after 2012. There is a considerable amount of restitution and rebalancing which entities such as you and this instrument may do in order to help the planet itself to heal after the grievous wounds inflicted upon it by the humankind that dwells upon this planet.

Third density itself is waning. The need for wanderers and their lightening of the planet will cease in 2012. However, the need for all of those who live and who dwell on planet Earth as natives, which includes all wanderers, continues to be that of being loving stewards of the planet itself.

It is possible, when you search your heart, that you may find great resonance not so much in your service to the people of planet Earth as to your determination to serve the planet itself. And that is something you may ponder.

In leaving this subject we would take note that we found this instrument’s vibration dropping considerably when this question was asked. And that indicates to us, since we know that this instrument herself is not fearful concerning the times to come, that the query that you asked held a certain amount of fear.

In an atmosphere of fear, it is difficult for the truth to come through. If that fear is held and if the focus of that fear is gradually intensified with each new specific piece of information found, then we would observe that you are creating the potential for undoing the work of polarization in consciousness that you so carefully and persistently have pursued.

Also of note is the fact that this question detuned the contact a bit due to fear. This has long been my suspicion about people who are super gung-ho SURE the shift will be gradual and don't seem to want to consider the possibility of things changing suddenly.

To be crystal clear about my opinion of the matter, I am NOT accusing anyone of being a fearful person in general. I am merely pointing out SOME people may be biased by a fear of a sudden shift into 4D.

Q'u Wrote:If you find yourself dwelling in the precincts of fear, cast your minds immediately to the grave. Lie down in your grave and realize that this is the end of your body. When you have gotten very clearly in mind the inevitability of physical death, arise from that grave. For today you are alive! Today the sun shines upon you and you bloom like a flower. In your blooming, praise the one infinite Creator and know that both in life and in death your consciousness is unchanged.

Please Q'uo's advice here and do not fear having your comfortable niche you have carved out of 3D being changed abruptly. It can only get better from here. Heart:idea:BigSmile

P.S. I highly recommend finishing the rest of this session; it outlines a few concepts of everyday life in 4D vs 3D that are extremely interesting such as the concept of us spitting up into "clans" of like-minded individuals, which will replace the concept of 3D families. It also states there will be no need to earn money to survive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15