Bring4th

Full Version: Inquisition about harvest graduation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we 3rd density "lukewarms" travel to a different 3rd density planet after harvest, when we graduate to 4th density, will we go to 4th density earth? Or the 4th density of the current planet we are on?
Curiosity. Huh
also is the other planet gonna be headed for positive or mixed harvest?
(11-26-2011, 07:20 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]also is the other planet gonna be headed for positive or mixed harvest?

Are you asking me?
Either or really. I just want to know if we will return to Earth after graduation.
i was asking the others. why would i ask you? Tongue
(11-26-2011, 07:33 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i was asking the others. why would i ask you? Tongue

Just replying. Tongue
(11-26-2011, 06:56 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]If we 3rd density "lukewarms" travel to a different 3rd density planet after harvest, when we graduate to 4th density, will we go to 4th density earth? Or the 4th density of the current planet we are on?
4th density earth is the 4th density of the current planet we are on. It's a higher-vibrational plane. i.e. the "core atomic" vibration of the body/mind is based in 4D.

(11-26-2011, 06:56 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]If we 3rd density "lukewarms" travel to a different 3rd density planet after harvest, when we graduate to 4th density, will we go to 4th density earth? Or the 4th density of the current planet we are on?
Curiosity. Huh

In all likeliness, it's a huge possibility. It was noted in the material that following this Harvest there will be no opportunity to be incarnated into this world for a 3D cycle of experience.It said nothing about lukewarms who are not polarized in time to be completely barred from being harvested at a later date.

I'm guessing as the lukewarms continue on with "life as normal" after the culminating date and slowly be able to reach a degree of suitable polarization for themselves that upon "death" for them they'll be catching up with those who made it to either 4D world.

This is only speculation of course as it's quite impossible to be able to discern the real mechanics, processes and circumstances of "Harvest" when nobody is even sure how "Harvest" will actually play out.
(11-26-2011, 10:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
4th density earth is the 4th density of the current planet we are on. It's a higher-vibrational plane. i.e. the "core atomic" vibration of the body/mind is based in 4D.
I misunderstood the question. My guess is that we'd have a choice if that other planet happened to also be 4th density at the time of its harvest. Should be based on relative opportunities of the two environments and desired learning.
There is no answer to these questions. I believe that even the Ra Material cant supply you with formidable details about this subject. These are thoughts better left at what they are... just thoughts. Dont overthink things that dont really affect you right now... It becomes some sort of obsession or an act of energy loss.

Its beautiful to imagine and wonder but you need to understant your limits or the better ways that you may energize in / with.
Curiosity. Huh

From the Ra Materials I think the following choices are possible.

1. 3D being from Earth gets migrated to another 3D planet based on their level of learning to closely match that planet's cycle of evolution to Harvest. For example: 25K, 20K, 15K or 5K years until their next harvest. Upon that planet's Harvest they graduate to 4D they can go to a planet of their choice that can house 4D beings. We do have free will after all and you can pick Earth. Remember that the new 3D planet might not transition as a planet to 4D like Earth is doing so you couldn't stay on that planet after graduating.

2. 3D being that is close to 4D but not advanced enough to graduate would be migrated to a 3D planet for continued learning. If that 3D being can reach Infinity Intelligence/Energy in one of their 3D incarnations, then they have a free ticket to go to a 4D planet without waiting for that planet's next Harvest. At their own personal graduation they have a choice of picking a 4D planet to go to to continue their learning. Either it be a positive planet or a negative planet. We have Genghis Khan's example where he graduated to a 4D negative planet before our Harvest was finished.

As for going to a 3D planet that is polarized negatively or positively, I'm guessing that's up to you as the OverSoul on how you want to continue your learning. You as an oversoul that has knowledge of all your past incarnations and might have different understanding of your own level of advancement than you as a Personality right now in this incarnation that is limited by this lifetime's learning only.
Thank you all for your awnsers! They were all great and I appreciate the input!
Smile