Bring4th

Full Version: More sensitive to catalyst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that more recently, the catalyst seems to be getting weirder in some ways. It seems to be more sophisticated in how it affects me. Particularly in some music I've found that is much more random and hard-beat than I've known before.

I've become more sensitive to even the words of people. Is that normal with spiriutal growth, to become more sensitive to the things others say? I cannot be around certain people because of this, particualarly if they have a darker persona.

Are others experiencing increase in sensitivity to catalyst, and that catalyst seems to be more specific in how it affects us? How do they deal with this increase in sensitivity without getting weirded out?

Like these songs, I can't listen to them for long. Are we supposed to avoid what makes us uncomfortable, or get to where we are comfortable with all catalyst? I'm just so energy sensitive to the beats.

This one freaked me the heck out when someone showed me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g
Yes what your speaking of is happening to me too, thanks for noting it and sharing. It's like I can no longer tolerate unnessary or unnuturing noise, be it people's nonsense or jaring musicial beats. Been staying home, I live alone and take solitary walks daily. Had to socialize over this past week and I'm a big music and party lover. Not anymore, seems times have changed and prayer, study, sleep, soft or healing music and meditation in solitude is important right now... I'm feeling at this time...a preparing that is happening spontanously. I'm healing faster than ever before...things that should be killing me are turning around. Think it's more important than ever to honor and avoid what unheathy things are making us unconfortable because they are not in harmony with our purpose. Be at peace with this process and allow it to happen because it going to anyway and we are blessed to be experancing this. More social and fun times are coming around again it's just a period of quieting down and listening to hear spirit's call and direction in our lives.
(11-26-2011, 07:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've become more sensitive to even the words of people. Is that normal with spiriutal growth, to become more sensitive to the things others say? I cannot be around certain people because of this, particualarly if they have a darker persona.
It's a normal, temporary, phase. We tend to magnify areas that are being worked on in order to identify, and then to balance - that can cause hyper sensitivity or "hypervigilance". After balance, there is no undue (unconscious) attention of that aspect. One example may be of a person, who is working on some aspect of self-honesty, spots "fake" things so much that they are unable to suspend their disbelief while watching a movie.

(11-26-2011, 07:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are others experiencing increase in sensitivity to catalyst, and that catalyst seems to be more specific in how it affects us?
I'd say yes, although I wouldn't get carried away with my imagination. We tend to fantasize about what is meaningful catalyst.

(11-26-2011, 07:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How do they deal with this increase in sensitivity without getting weirded out?
Along with that increase in sensitivity to that certain area, comes with it a sensitivity to the balancing (or integrating) aspect. The unconscious draws both kinds of catalyst and strangely, due to the universe being 'one thing', the person runs into things just those things which have relevance to that drama. Like synchronistic meetings. Meanwhile, unconsciously, the person knows what is required for balance. An idea of that potential is what keeps one from being "weirded out".

(11-26-2011, 07:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Like these songs, I can't listen to them for long. Are we supposed to avoid what makes us uncomfortable, or get to where we are comfortable with all catalyst? I'm just so energy sensitive to the beats.
If it is haunting or intriguing or in some way compelling, then it may be functioning to stir something as yet unaddressed or unacknowledged in the personal unconscious psyche - highlighting it for you to grasp and to own.

Interestingly, some things in the personal unconscious may also part of a general 'way' for the collective unconscious. If you provide an answer, that will sort of epitomize the 'road to salvation', as it were. And so there is a certain amount of responsibility for 'working' or 'healing'.

Thanks zen. It seems the area I'm working on is a fear of overloading my senses. I'm not even near that point, but vids like this provide specific catalyst for me around this. I strove before for wondering what is the capacity to experience. And then I see vids like this and I'm sorry I asked. I have learned not to ask "what is the capacity" anymore.

But I have found that catalyst goes both ways. It can also be adorable.
Something that makes my heart melt because I enjoy it so much.

Like many of the images here: http://www.furaffinity.net/scraps/fluke/

I've been so sensitive to catalyst like this as well that sometimes I can barely look at it because it's "too awesome" it hurts to look at.
movies aren't dishonest. they happen in a parallel reality and real. i don't have to suspend anything.
Catalyst has been hitting me pretty hard lately. After a lifetime of good health, living the life of a vigorous, athletic outdoorsman, I have recently developed heart trouble and am going for a heart catheterization (and possible stent) in a couple of days. I'm also noticing that meditation is becoming much more difficult.

Meerie

Good luck, Eddie ! Heart
Gem, if it gets too hard to handle, I would just take a step back ... I mean it is easy with music, for example.
Just go for something that will ease your mind. No one says you have to listen to loud bass if that makes you feel uncomfortable Smile
I get the feeling the energy that is ambient is more "raw". More genuine, in a way.
(11-26-2011, 09:41 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One example may be of a person, who is working on some aspect of self-honesty, spots "fake" things so much that they are unable to suspend their disbelief while watching a movie.

Mine was the opposite. I began taking things literally. I was watching a cartoon with a friend, that had some parts of evil furniture taking over the world, and I couldn't stay in the same room. And that was a cartoon.
Does anyone else feel a stream of energy like a firehose through their heart? I'm feeling more centered now than before. It's slowly coming into balance. But it's very strong feeling in my heart. Maybe I'm transmuting lower energies. I don't know.
As for catalyst, this was what got me started. I've always found Ra's teachings to be the hardest for me.