Bring4th

Full Version: Question on clearing blockages.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After reading a few parts about blockages of certain chakra's I was curious on how the blockages may be lifted?
Is this done by meditation or something I am unaware of?
Thanks in advance. Smile
Excellent question because prayer, meditation, intention, balancing outer life so the inner can harmonize is still leaving me with low back and neck blockage. Healing grief by releasing pain intentionally, crying it out while seeing it as pouring out of my body, has helped opening the heart and lung areas.
(11-26-2011, 08:33 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]After reading a few parts about blockages of certain chakra's I was curious on how the blockages may be lifted?
Thanks in advance. Smile
You can find something to use as an 'excuse' to 'speak' to you about the blockages. For example, one may focus on the chakra area, or a vague feeling of the imbalance/blockage, and see what comes out of the void to the foreground of the imagination. This then tends to symbolically depict (as with dream work) the situation. An investigation into the meaning of these symbols will show the current attitude (distortions) and how that is particularly reinforcing the blockage. Actually, merely bringing the situation to light, acknowledging it, tends to reveal that it is not the desired way, and that alone can make one 'whole'. You may get a lot of 'energy' back in one simple realization of a misunderstanding.

(11-26-2011, 09:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 08:33 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]After reading a few parts about blockages of certain chakra's I was curious on how the blockages may be lifted?
Thanks in advance. Smile
You can find something to use as an 'excuse' to 'speak' to you about the blockages. For example, one may focus on the chakra area, or a vague feeling of the imbalance/blockage, and see what comes out of the void to the foreground of the imagination. This then tends to symbolically depict (as with dream work) the situation. An investigation into the meaning of these symbols will show the current attitude (distortions) and how that is particularly reinforcing the blockage. Actually, merely bringing the situation to light, acknowledging it, tends to reveal that it is not the desired way, and that alone can make one 'whole'. You may get a lot of 'energy' back in one simple realization of a misunderstanding.

How can I identify a blockage?
(11-26-2011, 10:17 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]How can I identify a blockage?
One of the easiest ways is to let yourself feel what you are not congruent with. That will tend to suggest the most pertinent blockage with respect to current circumstances. It may indeed be localized to the body area which we identify as belonging to an energy center. But I don't think the physical position is very important compared to the unconscious information being related by the particular distortion. In that sense, one could map one's psyche to the whole of the chakras, as mind tends to be primary to the bodily or emotional manifestation of a blockage.
I personally do not feel an imbalance, perhaps in my back I feel a bit of a... blockage. but I can't be sure. Is it just something that I should know right away is a blockage?
(11-26-2011, 11:26 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I personally do not feel an imbalance, perhaps in my back I feel a bit of a... blockage. but I can't be sure. Is it just something that I should know right away is a blockage?
Well, it usually involves some listening for feedback to ascertain your condition. The more conscious you are of your own attitude, the more immediate or forthcoming the feedback is. You don't feel 'off' or inharmonious sometimes? By that, I don't mean a 'mood' I just mean with respect to a genuine feeling of well being on 'all levels'. Awareness of how someone's mind and body relate to and express a condition is something that can be learned. If the imbalance is not apparent, there are various techniques to elicit the relevant info. I think sometimes people need 'permission' to determine their condition in order for the ego to buy into it.
(11-26-2011, 11:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 11:26 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I personally do not feel an imbalance, perhaps in my back I feel a bit of a... blockage. but I can't be sure. Is it just something that I should know right away is a blockage?
Well, it usually involves some listening for feedback to ascertain your condition. The more conscious you are of your own attitude, the more immediate or forthcoming the feedback is. You don't feel 'off' or inharmonious sometimes? By that, I don't mean a 'mood' I just mean with respect to a genuine feeling of well being on 'all levels'. Awareness of how someone's mind and body relate to and express a condition is something that can be learned. If the imbalance is not apparent, there are various techniques to elicit the relevant info. I think sometimes people need 'permission' to determine their condition in order for the ego to buy into it.

Since reading the Law of One, I have felt.. in tune so to say. I feel like all worries that I ever had have ceased to exist and I have felt very at peace with myself. As for physically "off" like I previously mentioned I feel a bit of a.. energy blockage in my back, and a little on the back of my neck. What can I do to help clear these things up? Thanks in advance for the help Smile
Thanks in advance. Smile

That's a very good question.
Unless we are willing and have the free time to meditate during a lifetime, meditation, intent or focus will have only a tiny effect because it would take years especially in our polluted environment. But there is a way to clear away blockages and traumas starting by the three lower chakras. Such clearing will speedily repercute positively upon all higher chakras during your meditation. It is a breathing technique which involves the vagus nerve. I 'll do my best to describe it to you below.

Basically, it involves standing or sitting or laying down in a relaxed state.
Relaxing the muscles of the face.
Closing the eyes is better and helpful because it helps feeling what is happening in the body.
Breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth.
Giving the breathing a throat vibration which resembles a crisis of asthma (it is the closest I can describe it) not only on the breathing in but also and most importantly on the breathing out.
To check for the correct intensity, when you touch your Adam apple, you should sense the vibration in the throat. If you do not sense the vibration, you need to intensify the vibration, to make it stronger until you sense the vibration through your fingers.
Also and, most important, it should be an abdomen breathing which means that you take the belly in when breathing out and, you expand the belly during the breathing in.

Ok, now you are ready.
Next, there is three options while doing this particular throat breathing.

Always start by the breathing out.

1/ You breath out on account of six, hold on account of six, breath in on account of six and hold on account of six. You repeat the same count for a number of time which can be determined by muscle testing.

2/ You breath out on account of nine, hold on account of three, breath in on account of six and hold on account of three. And you go on repeating the same counting.

3/ You breath out on account of six, hold on account of six, breath in on account of nine and hold on account of six... and again, repeat.

The counting is meant to be more or less per second.

How do you determine which one of the three options or even whether this particular technique is convenient and healing for you? By muscle testing.
Prior to doing the muscle test, simply experiment each of the option and then muscle test from there to get the right answer for your particular requirements. On muscle testing you may even determine how many breathings are required for you per day to get your clearing target harmoniously.

That's it... Clearing chakras gently and without any psychotherapy! Smile

Happy breathing to you! Smile
Doing the work best as possible but not sure what attitude or thoughts need to happen to release back, neck and body pain...from accidents and most people think this kind of healing is not possible, I know that it is and am ready to heal...I'm thinking that it will be balanced very soon...maybe now. Is it as simple as seeing it differently? Zenmaster what do you mean by sometimes people need 'permission' to determine their condition in order for the ego to buy into it.
(11-27-2011, 01:14 AM)Bostonport Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster what do you mean by sometimes people need 'permission' to determine their condition in order for the ego to buy into it.

I was also curious on this fact.
(11-27-2011, 01:12 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks in advance. Smile

That's a very good question.
Unless we are willing and have the free time to meditate during a lifetime, meditation, intent or focus will have only a tiny effect because it would take years especially in our polluted environment. But there is a way to clear away blockages and traumas starting by the three lower chakras. Such clearing will speedily repercute positively upon all higher chakras during your meditation. It is a breathing technique which involves the vagus nerve. I 'll do my best to describe it to you below.

Basically, it involves standing or sitting or laying down in a relaxed state.
Relaxing the muscles of the face.
Closing the eyes is better and helpful because it helps feeling what is happening in the body.
Breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth.
Giving the breathing a throat vibration which resembles a crisis of asthma (it is the closest I can describe it) not only on the breathing in but also and most importantly on the breathing out.
To check for the correct intensity, when you touch your Adam apple, you should sense the vibration in the throat. If you do not sense the vibration, you need to intensify the vibration, to make it stronger until you sense the vibration through your fingers.
Also and, most important, it should be an abdomen breathing which means that you take the belly in when breathing out and, you expand the belly during the breathing in.

Ok, now you are ready.
Next, there is three options while doing this particular throat breathing.

Always start by the breathing out.

1/ You breath out on account of six, hold on account of six, breath in on account of six and hold on account of six. You repeat the same count for a number of time which can be determined by muscle testing.

2/ You breath out on account of nine, hold on account of three, breath in on account of six and hold on account of three. And you go on repeating the same counting.

3/ You breath out on account of six, hold on account of six, breath in on account of nine and hold on account of six... and again, repeat.

The counting is meant to be more or less per second.

How do you determine which one of the three options or even whether this particular technique is convenient and healing for you? By muscle testing.
Prior to doing the muscle test, simply experiment each of the option and then muscle test from there to get the right answer for your particular requirements. On muscle testing you may even determine how many breathings are required for you per day to get your clearing target harmoniously.

That's it... Clearing chakras gently and without any psychotherapy! Smile

Happy breathing to you! Smile

Thank you very much, I will use this practice, do you think this would be better to do before or after meditation?
You are welcome Observer.
I'd say before because it will make it easier to enter a deep meditation state. But you know, when you meditate regularly, you benefit any way, since what happens before becomes also after. BigSmile lol
Thank you much Whitefeather. Will work on that...except I have no adams apple Smile
(11-27-2011, 01:58 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]You are welcome Observer.
I'd say before because it will make it easier to enter a deep meditation state. But you know, when you meditate regularly, you benefit any way, since what happens before becomes also after. BigSmile lol

Thank you once again for sharing your wisdom, the love is felt and I appreciate it very much. Heart
(11-27-2011, 02:30 AM)Bostonport Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you much Whitefeather. Will work on that...except I have no adams apple Smile

... hahaha! ... your Eve's apple then, sister ... or do you mean something else by this.

Heart
(11-27-2011, 12:33 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]As for physically "off" like I previously mentioned I feel a bit of a.. energy blockage in my back, and a little on the back of my neck. What can I do to help clear these things up? Thanks in advance for the help Smile
If it's just an energy blockage, with no physical symptoms, you can simply try a meditative exercise of letting the energy speak to your imagination. You can then make corrections as you feel would adjust things to a proper balance.

(11-27-2011, 01:14 AM)Bostonport Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster what do you mean by sometimes people need 'permission' to determine their condition in order for the ego to buy into it.
Permission in the sense of a belief that one is ready for the change and that it's possible. The ego is in charge of directing perception, and sometimes it is a limited or negative habit of perception which maintains the undesired (energetic) patten. So one can often do a lot to effect change by adequately preparing the mind for it.

I could have said 'excuse' instead of 'permission', but ultimately there is an appeal to something 'higher', 'more aware', or 'more authoritative' beyond the current habit of thought (guarded by ego), that one is aided by when seeking a more healthy condition.
Clearing a blockage is temporary, unless you understand and change what caused the blockage itself.

There are many ways to clear a blockage. Others can even clear it for you remotely. I can just put my palm over the area and clear it manually.

Best to find a way that feels like it fits with your perceptions, as it will probably work best for you.

Some will even carry a specific stone to counteract whatever it is they are doing to cause the blockage.

There is a wide range of info on this subject available on the web. It is a good thing to read about and digest.
(11-27-2011, 12:43 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Clearing a blockage is temporary, unless you understand and change what caused the blockage itself.
This is true although it seems that one can re-align to a more functional distortion without the conventional type of 'understanding'. Sometimes just a suggestion will transform.

Some alternative health-care practitioners will work from 'lower' (physical) to 'higher' (spiritual) when diagnosing and treating distortions. Physical could mean chemical, nutritional, skeletal, neural, muscles, glandular, etc. Sometimes the cause is indeed purely physical, as allopathic medicine is designed to address. But at the emotional level for a source, it does seem crucial to become consciously aware of the misunderstanding in order for there to be a permanent change (which alleviates the lower, physical symptoms). A change will occur with at least an acknowledgement of anything that was previously unconscious.

Making something conscious always results in a more integrated, or healthy condition. And it could be the case that a simple acknowledgement does the trick to rectify a particular condition. However, going beyond acknowledgement and seeing the limiting attitudes and behaviors will go even further to address imbalances - because various, disparate, misunderstandings are often combined to contribute to an imbalance.

(11-27-2011, 02:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes just a suggestion will transform.

My brain is wired for mechanics, which makes this kind of thing harder for me.
(11-27-2011, 02:56 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2011, 02:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes just a suggestion will transform.

My brain is wired for mechanics, which makes this kind of thing harder for me.
Mechanics is a focus on a specific aspect of a more ultimately holistic, or more general, system. The mind itself functions to maintain a pattern. It is on "autopilot", not knowing what else it may do to improve a condition without being shown (via will) something "outside of the box". What I'm referring to by the 'suggestion', is just adding a new element or more fundamental principle which the mind can then use to maintain the system in a less distorted manner. Sometimes when change is called for, we're already at the edge or tipping point of apprehending a more viable understanding and ready to have a simple prompt offer the new way.