Bring4th

Full Version: Less than a month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Harvest is supposedly going to happen in less than a month, its hard to believe. I have noticed a gradual acceleration of catalyst in my life these past several years, but that could just be me, I'm still young. I feel like I haven't accomplished much, I'm guessing some people would say we're here to be our selves and that the mere act of rejecting social norms and being ourselves has some kind of metaphysical impact on the racial mind, if that's the case then I believe I have done some good, I'm just kind of concerned that the things that one of the things that interest me the most is government policy and programs, if I was 5D STS and switched to 6D STO then presumably I'm here to learn about compassion which I haven't made any remarkable strides in, but maybe I'm being too hard on myself, my small changes in regards to compassion over these past several years are probably the equivalent of many thousands of years in 6D. My life feels bearable and on the right track finally but I can't see myself looking back on this as an enjoyable experience, just an educational one.
(11-26-2011, 09:50 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest is supposedly going to happen in less than a month, its hard to believe.
Whose harvest?

I've totally been there when I thought I had opened intelligent infinity on two separate occasions.
I've been put through simulations as well that I thought were real and ended up it totally didn't happen.
I've learned we can't take things at face value a lot of the time.
I don't think real or imaginary is as important as what 'good' you get out of holding the belief that you're going to be harvested within a month. And then, what good does this do when this belief is shared?
(11-26-2011, 09:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 09:50 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest is supposedly going to happen in less than a month, its hard to believe.
Whose harvest?

I dont know
(11-27-2011, 01:46 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 09:57 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Whose harvest?

I dont know

What do you know about the harvest which is supposedly going to happen in less than a month?

it's supposed to happen in a month and a year about.
(11-26-2011, 11:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think real or imaginary is as important as what 'good' you get out of holding the belief that you're going to be harvested within a month. And then, what good does this do when this belief is shared?

Is it important as to whether it increases or decreases distortion when shared?
The 'harvest' idea obviously got merged with the 'ascension' idea which got merged with the 'end of the age idea', which got merged with the 'judgement day' idea. Lacking a more informed worldview, the imagination tends to take the nebulous ques or prompts (provided by television, books, and channelers) it from there to fill in the blanks with what it wants to see occur. I simply see it as a time where the local 3D catalyst eventually becomes insufficient for 3D learning compared to what other locations can provide.

apeiron

Turtledude23, are you referring to the 2011 date (approximate) given by Ra?
(11-27-2011, 02:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2011, 11:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think real or imaginary is as important as what 'good' you get out of holding the belief that you're going to be harvested within a month. And then, what good does this do when this belief is shared?

Is it important as to whether it increases or decreases distortion when shared?
Is there actually anything more important? Some distortions are obviously burdensome on society, pushing society backwards - because they are rejected, or disowned, aspects of self projected outwards (as allegory) for others to 'fix'.

Here's an example: the championing of ridiculous ideas such as "NASA covers most of their findings up" - all for the satisfaction of the weak ego. And so you do things like vote for leadership, efforts and expenses, which will also champion such ridiculous ideas. Meanwhile this calumniation serves to suppress real, genuine efforts of others - real people working in earnest - to learn and to teach. Ironically, the conspiracy purveyor is the one who is suppressing social progress.

(11-27-2011, 03:36 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]Turtledude23, are you referring to the 2011 date (approximate) given by Ra?

I was under the impression that Carla and company thought harvest was going to be on December 21st, 2011, am I off?
Leaving aside the imaginary date catalyst...
(11-27-2011, 09:31 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing some people would say we're here to be our selves and that the mere act of rejecting social norms and being ourselves has some kind of metaphysical impact on the racial mind, if that's the case then I believe I have done some good,
Wouldn't each one of the 100 million alienated wanderers here like to think they have done some good? Wouldn't embracing, rather than rejecting, social norms be doing some good? Rejecting takes comparatively little will power, and tends to sweep the issues society faces under the rug. You can't transcend something without also including it, or create a bridge to some more-developed, or less-distorted, purpose without one end being firmly planted within the social norm.
well the mayans said it's decemcer 21 2012
(11-27-2011, 09:31 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I was under the impression that Carla and company thought harvest was going to be on December 21st, 2011, am I off?

I have always heard Carla reference how the harvest is a time/space phenomenon, emphasizing that we will live out our normal lives. Not sure where you got that from.
I wouldn't plan for any future date in particular. Take each day as it comes, and be who you want to be. That's all there is to it :¬)
My understanding is that the 12-21-2012 date represents the top of the bell curve, the time when we have the greatest opportunity to achieve the minimum 51% service-to-others orientation. "Harvest" is an individual phenomenon and is not tied to any specific date. It is happening during this period, in time-space, not in space-time; so it is not experienced during physical incarnation.

apeiron

(11-27-2011, 11:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving aside the imaginary date catalyst...
(11-27-2011, 09:31 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing some people would say we're here to be our selves and that the mere act of rejecting social norms and being ourselves has some kind of metaphysical impact on the racial mind, if that's the case then I believe I have done some good,
Wouldn't each one of the 100 million alienated wanderers here like to think they have done some good? Wouldn't embracing, rather than rejecting, social norms be doing some good? Rejecting takes comparatively little will power, and tends to sweep the issues society faces under the rug. You can't transcend something without also including it, or create a bridge to some more-developed, or less-distorted, purpose without one end being firmly planted within the social norm.

What social norms are you trying to embrace? Same social structure? Same medical, educational, general social hierarchical system?

The current 3D society is pulling towards orange values. 3D values have little to do with green vibrations.

Quote:19.14 Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who have just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road to service to self that will eventually take him on to fourth density.

I’m assuming that an entity can start, say, in second density with service to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never be pulled over. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third density has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives otherselves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.
(11-28-2011, 10:57 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that the 12-21-2012 date represents the top of the bell curve, the time when we have the greatest opportunity to achieve the minimum 51% service-to-others orientation. "Harvest" is an individual phenomenon and is not tied to any specific date. It is happening during this period, in time-space, not in space-time; so it is not experienced during physical incarnation.

Yes. Issue's arise with our attachments to our ideas of time. Understandable, it's difficult at first. I'm realizing that the metaphysical nature of time/space, and what it really is seems to be the issue.

All of this of course is centered upon understanding the present moment, which requires an understanding of infinity's relationship to finity. I tried to answer that in this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3222 ...which I realize is perhaps lacking. I'm editing it, or rather, adding to it as part of a different approach.
Ra said that already now, people are born with dual 3D/4D bodies. I infer that soon, if not already, all newbies born will be duals. Then at some point, perhaps around now, no more 3D-onlys will be born. Then our Earth need only wait until the last 3Der has kicked the bucket and the duals can start popping out true 4D babies and start singing, "Its a 4D world after all."

:idea: We can start developing the ability to tell duals from singles! Who wants to be first? Cool
(11-28-2011, 08:17 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that already now, people are born with dual 3D/4D bodies. I infer that soon, if not already, all newbies born will be duals. Then at some point, perhaps around now, no more 3D-onlys will be born. Then our Earth need only wait until the last 3Der has kicked the bucket and the duals can start popping out true 4D babies and start singing, "Its a 4D world after all."

:idea: We can start developing the ability to tell duals from singles! Who wants to be first? Cool

I think dual activated bodies means that an entity has both 3D and 4D bodies in each respective density, which are entirely discrete in nature.

Hence the 'lives' are simultaneous, rather than moving from 3D to 4D in this current 3D space/time.
(11-28-2011, 10:58 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]The current 3D society is pulling towards orange values. 3D values have little to do with green vibrations.
Ah, but they can - and then some. That's the whole point of development here.
(11-28-2011, 08:53 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2011, 08:17 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that already now, people are born with dual 3D/4D bodies. I infer that soon, if not already, all newbies born will be duals. Then at some point, perhaps around now, no more 3D-onlys will be born. Then our Earth need only wait until the last 3Der has kicked the bucket and the duals can start popping out true 4D babies and start singing, "Its a 4D world after all."

I think dual activated bodies means that an entity has both 3D and 4D bodies in each respective density, which are entirely discrete in nature.

Hence the 'lives' are simultaneous, rather than moving from 3D to 4D in this current 3D space/time.

You're forgetting that the core-atomic 4D vibration includes 3D vibrations (and 1D and 2D). Consciousness at the 4D vibrational level provides an ability to willfully remove its 1D component from the type of bodily manifestation 3rd density beings tend to be able to detect. That either means their 1D vibrational-component goes into time/space (nonlocal) only or just doesn't manifest at 1D level.

I agree with kycahi - the dual-activated "new breed" will be much more overt phenomena in the future. They will likely be the "problem solvers".

apeiron

Quote: Ah, but they can - and then some. That's the whole point of development here.

Not the ones you seem to be referring to (orange-yellow negative). For a 4d negative society yes, they are valid.
(11-28-2011, 11:07 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Ah, but they can - and then some. That's the whole point of development here.

Not the ones you seem to be referring to (orange-yellow negative). For a 4d negative society yes, they are valid.
Orange-yellow are the center of gravity here for most. It's not "negative" unless there is some kind of conscious repression and an attitude of control and dominance. For our population, that means overwhelmingly personal and social lesson related. People polarizing negatively are quite a rare thing here, and those are already in positions of power over others, not "the masses". Most are still trying to "get it", to find more of themselves at a higher, less-distorted level. I thought most people here understood that.

apeiron

Quote:People polarizing negatively are quite a rare thing here, and those are already in positions of power over others, not "the masses". Most are still trying to "get it", to find more of themselves at a higher, less-distorted level. I thought most people here understood that.

That's the whole point, those are the 'values' you are telling us to follow? The value of that elite? I thought you already understood that.

(11-28-2011, 11:26 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:People polarizing negatively are quite a rare thing here, and those are already in positions of power over others, not "the masses". Most are still trying to "get it", to find more of themselves at a higher, less-distorted level. I thought most people here understood that.

That's the whole point, those are the 'values' you are telling us to follow? The value of that elite? I thought you already understood that.
What are you talking about?

apeiron

(11-28-2011, 11:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Elite? There is a reason why values are tending towards orange/(negative) yellow. And it seems you are agreeing with those values.
(11-28-2011, 11:34 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2011, 11:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Elite? There is a reason why values are tending towards orange/(negative) yellow. And it seems you are agreeing with those values.
Ra said many are *reverting* to orange i.e. due to fear and perhaps lack of some faith or will. That's not inherently "negative", that's retreating to a place of familiarity (personal) from which to make sense of the world - something workable. I'm not telling anyone to follow those ideas, and I'm not "agreeing" with them. One doesn't have to agree or follow values to acknowledge how they may be used for individual support. I don't reject those values. I see the lessons involved as necessary steps in development here and many of those people are looking for a way up. They are still reaching up for some "way", which they have yet to find, which may be recognized as "right" for them.
Do we need to be in green in order to be harvestable? Or is high yellow harvestable? Even when it's hard to be in green.

apeiron

Quote: Ra said many are *reverting* to orange i.e. due to fear and perhaps lack of some faith or will. That's not inherently "negative", that's retreating to a place of familiarity (personal) from which to make sense of the world - something workable.

Question is why that is occurring. Could be not enough 2D experience while in 2D, could be not enough possibility to develop 3D experience due to oppression of that possibility in the present system.

Quote: I'm not telling anyone to follow those ideas, and I'm not "agreeing" with them.

It gives at least that impression in many of your posts.

Quote:One doesn't have to agree or follow values to acknowledge how they may be used for individual support. I don't reject those values. I see the lessons involved as necessary steps in development here and many of those people are looking for a way up. They are still reaching up for some "way", which they have yet to find, which may be recognized as "right" for them.

Problem seems it is not even negative catalyst what you are talking about. It just pushes to orange regression.
Pages: 1 2 3