Bring4th

Full Version: Another harvest inquisition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does Ra state anywhere in the Law of One that we choose which planet "lukewarms" will go after harvest? Or does the creator choose for us? I know this a question us as beings under the veil don't know 100% or even 1%, but once again curiosity has caused me to wonder.
Thanks in advance. BigSmile
Realize that what I say means nothing, having been born into the 3D. Those who did not yet Choose a path will participate in the choice of next 3D planet--why would they not, having chosen so much about their space/time lives one after another? Some few may not yet have participated in defining their space/time futures, so they less likely would participate in the choice, but a very knowledgeable higher self will make the best one, IMHO.
I think participation is a good way to characterize it. The native form for another planet has immense implications for learning potential, although it seems to be somewhat of a crap shoot. If bodies need to be cloned by higher-density beings possessing such technology, and/or souls are born into some native form of a different logos, you'd bet there'd be a long period of adjustment. With the billions needing to move somewhere else, that would seem to require a cloning operation to be set up.
But can entities know which beings to clone and which to not? Are you inferring that only the 3D repeats be cloned?
(11-27-2011, 05:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But can entities know which beings to clone and which to not?
Is that the choice? I'm not sure I understand the question.

(11-27-2011, 05:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are you inferring that only the 3D repeats be cloned?
Bodies for 3D repeats, cloned. As far as the technique, I have no idea. Although we know there would need to be some genetic variation. The transplantation could be happening now.

It's possible from what I've read somewhere that 3D repeats won't have opposible thumbs, so they can't have the same tendancy to create destruction.

What I meant was, if I was in charge of cloning others, how could I know that this person was 3D repeat to clone them? vs a graduate that would not need to be cloned. Is there technology to determine if someone is or was harvestable? Or is every body available used in cloning another body for 3D repeat?
(11-27-2011, 05:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible from what I've read somewhere that 3D repeats won't have opposible thumbs, so they can't have the same tendancy to create destruction.
That seems doubtful. A reset of that magnitude would mean you'd not be able to leverage the familiar learning from the logos. I'd think it would attempt to match as closely as possible the similar learning conditions - otherwise you start acting like a lot of the whiny wanderers here, sensing impropriety, feeling alienated, wanting to "go home" instead of getting on with it.

(11-27-2011, 05:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was, if I was in charge of cloning others, how could I know that this person was 3D repeat to clone them? vs a graduate that would not need to be cloned. Is there technology to determine if someone is harvestable?
Presumably, this would be post harvest where mind/spirit is vibrating at a particular frequency according to its developmental nature. Understanding that is obvious to a 'god'. Also remember, when you're in time/space you can assess your further incarnational needs. This is done for you if you are still trapped 'in the dream'.
maldek was the the place, they made them 2D to alleviate their karma.
and we're not whiny wanderers. we're human and not perfect. why are you so judgemental Zen?
(11-27-2011, 05:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But can entities know which beings to clone and which to not? Are you inferring that only the 3D repeats be cloned?

I don't see cloning in the picture at all. Whichever planet our 3Ders will go to will have its own genetic pool. I wouldn't want to look like a Terran on some planet where they look totally different.
(11-28-2011, 06:45 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]and we're not whiny wanderers. we're human and not perfect. why are you so judgemental Zen?

Because he's also human and not perfect :¬)

(With the caveat that 'perfect' means without distortion.)

Ra Wrote:All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with others, you will be able moving away from distortions of one kind to less distorted conditions of mind/body/spirit which are more in harmony with the Law of One.
Why are we talking about cloning?

If you don't graduate 3D to go to 4D in this Harvest, you will continue learning with incarnations on another planet. This seems to be how we progress through the densities. It seems that once a soul has affinity with a planet then it chooses to stay there and keep learning its 3D lessons. This is due to the karmic ties to a certain planet once you start incarnating there. You have an affinity with a planet so to say. Just like how we keep incarnating on Earth. There are countless 3D planets out there in our infinite Universe to pick from. Earth isn't the only 3D planet in the universe.

Let's say that you have studied 3 years at Harvard for an undergrad degree and you need 1 more year of courses to complete your degree. At the summer of the 3rd year, Harvard decides that it will not have anymore more undergrad programs next year. There will only be graduate programs from now on. Your choice would be to find a school that can provide the same level of education and transfer to, to complete your last year of your degree. There will be counselors, professors and peers to help you decide on the new school so there will be a smooth transition and transfer. Nothing is lost and you continue your education as normal. The students that do stay at Harvard and do not have to transfer to another school would be the ones that completed all their courses and qualify for the new graduate program offered that following year.

Hope that helps!
An apt analogy indeed :¬)
Yes, ThatZenGuy, very apt analogy! I'm totally "up" with the university degree plan analogy - I think it fits rather well with our current study program moving us from 3D to 4D and on!

Well said!

Light and love and good studies!
(11-28-2011, 08:30 PM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Why are we talking about cloning?
Because with billions of non-graduates needing a body on another planet, you'd think there would need to be cloning, right? The cycle would be over before the locals reproduced fast enough to have a chance to be born there? (I thought everyone already understood the school analogy, to be honest.)
(11-28-2011, 10:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Because with billions of non-graduates needing a body on another planet, you'd think there would need to be cloning, right? The cycle would be over before the locals reproduced fast enough to have a chance to be born there? (I thought everyone already understood the school analogy, to be honest.)

I don't think cloning will be used. Then that means that we are attached to this flesh Earthly body where ever we go. How about a planet that does not have 3D bodies like our Earthly bodies. What then? This would create a bigger mess, best way would be continue using that we have been using all this time. Incarnate the soul into a new body with what ever body they use on that 3D planet from birth and have a natural life. Just like how the Wanderers had to take a 3D earth body to come here.

Also, I'm sure there are enough 3D planets out there in the Universe for a few billion people.

Do you believe in reincarnation? How has our souls managed to progress the past 75,000 years on 3D Earth? A soul is just your mind/body/spirit complex without a chemical body to be in. This also goes for a 4D body, our soul will occupy this kind of body on a 4D planet.

This means that it's the progress of the soul, our true essence that's important. Not our Earthly incarnation body. We get rid of these every 50-100 years anyways and get a new body to learn again after death. So Death is not really death, just a change of clothes that we call a human body.

apeiron

Also bodies has to do with sub-Logos preferences.
(11-28-2011, 10:53 PM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think cloning will be used. Then that means that we are attached to this flesh Earthly body where ever we go.
Cloning was used for the entire population of Mars 75,000 years ago. I don't think they could've lived on Earth in their Martian body. The body you inhabit now was cloned.

apeiron

(11-29-2011, 12:22 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think cloning will be used. Then that means that we are attached to this flesh Earthly body where ever we go.
Cloning was used for the entire population of Mars 75,000 years ago. I don't think they could've lived on Earth in their Martian body. The body you inhabit now was cloned.

And thanks to that cloning, it was determined that free will was abridged and the quarantine was made heavier.

By the way, that 3D was abruptly ended in Mars was part of the cloning process.

I find unclear that cloning would be necessary for the regular transitioning to other densities/planets.
(11-29-2011, 12:26 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]I find unclear that cloning would be necessary for the regular transitioning to other densities/planets.
Me too.

(11-29-2011, 12:22 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Ah, you mean gene manipulation of the human body that we are in now. Cloning lead me to think of taking your exact DNA of this human body and duplicating so it would look exactly like the same body and then put the soul in that. Like how we did sheep cloning, where it was the exact same sheep.

The cloning that you are talking about was manipulating of 2D DNA and changing the DNA to make a 3D Body complex that the Martian soul could use to continue their 3D learning on Earth.
(11-29-2011, 01:06 AM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]The cloning that you are talking about was manipulating of 2D DNA and changing the DNA to make a 3D Body complex that the Martian soul could use to continue their 3D learning on Earth.
That is correct. We have that info from Ra for the Martian transplants. And it was somewhat of a crap shoot, for better or worse, apparently.
(11-29-2011, 01:15 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2011, 01:06 AM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]The cloning that you are talking about was manipulating of 2D DNA and changing the DNA to make a 3D Body complex that the Martian soul could use to continue their 3D learning on Earth.
That is correct. We have that info from Ra for the Martian transplants. And it was somewhat of a crap shoot, for better or worse, apparently.

Ah yes. It has caused for a bumpy ride on Earth. At least we didn't blow up Earth before our major 3D cycle ends!

It's like 3-4 rival schools burned down and all the students had to now enroll into one school and learn how to get along with each other. Makes for a messy graduation.

If you don't graduate 3D to go to 4D in this Harvest, you will continue learning with incarnations on another planet. This seems to be how we progress through the densities. It seems that once a soul has affinity with a planet then it chooses to stay there and keep learning its 3D lessons. This is due to the karmic ties to a certain planet once you start incarnating there. You have an affinity with a planet so to say. Just like how we keep incarnating on Earth. There are countless 3D planets out there in our infinite Universe to pick from. Earth isn't the only 3D planet in the universe.

Let's say that you have studied 3 years at Harvard for an undergrad degree and you need 1 more year of courses to complete your degree. At the summer of the 3rd year, Harvard decides that it will not have anymore more undergrad programs next year. There will only be graduate programs from now on. Your choice would be to find a school that can provide the same level of education and transfer to, to complete your last year of your degree. There will be counselors, professors and peers to help you decide on the new school so there will be a smooth transition and transfer. Nothing is lost and you continue your education as normal. The students that do stay at Harvard and do not have to transfer to another school would be the ones that completed all their courses and qualify for the new graduate program offered that following year.

Hope that helps!

EXACTLY what I was looking for, thank you so much! Smile Heart & :idea:
So will 4D be as hard comparatively as graduate school is to undergrad?
(11-29-2011, 01:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So will 4D be as hard comparatively as graduate school is to undergrad?

I think 3D earth is the masterclass, Tom. The real test :¬)
(11-29-2011, 04:40 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2011, 01:03 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So will 4D be as hard comparatively as graduate school is to undergrad?

I think 3D earth is the masterclass, Tom. The real test :¬)

Till the next octave. Wink
(11-27-2011, 04:07 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Does Ra state anywhere in the Law of One that we choose which planet "lukewarms" will go after harvest? Or does the creator choose for us? I know this a question us as beings under the veil don't know 100% or even 1%, but once again curiosity has caused me to wonder.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet.

Myself having a 3D soul, is considered a portion of a 6D oversoul. I will assume that the 6D oversoul would have more decision in what you will do as compared to the creator.

Another point I will bring up. If you look around you will find birthing issues escalating. Premature births and miscarriages. My wife had a miscarriage, then during another pregnancy the water broke at 23 weeks. The baby had kicked especially hard in the morning and that was that. Now we have an abnormally strong little girl that is healthy as I could wish.

What I understood, as a result of a thought placed in my head as I was holding her, is that she had problems birthing because her vibrations did not quite match this sphere, or this type of body. I checked into this and sure enough, she has never incarnated on this planet before. Since this, I have found this same explanation has been mentioned in certain sources. The thought I was given was considered an "aid" for understanding.

(11-27-2011, 04:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think participation is a good way to characterize it. The native form for another planet has immense implications for learning potential, although it seems to be somewhat of a crap shoot. If bodies need to be cloned by higher-density beings possessing such technology, and/or souls are born into some native form of a different logos, you'd bet there'd be a long period of adjustment. With the billions needing to move somewhere else, that would seem to require a cloning operation to be set up.

I don't put any faith into a cloning idea because............
Quote:I'd think it would attempt to match as closely as possible the similar learning conditions
Similar to me would be technology, lengthy history, and population. Evolution would need to get them to that point, so I can't see why it would need to be "created" at that level.

Besides, with all the human looking aliens around us now, can't see how we would have a problem using one of their home planets.Tongue

I suppose it would be possible to start out a race with everything put in place, a fake history, no veil for the originals, so that the children when born have faith the past was real, while the parent clones hid the truth........................ah that would be so creepy LoL.
(11-30-2011, 02:42 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2011, 04:07 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Does Ra state anywhere in the Law of One that we choose which planet "lukewarms" will go after harvest? Or does the creator choose for us? I know this a question us as beings under the veil don't know 100% or even 1%, but once again curiosity has caused me to wonder.

Another point I will bring up. If you look around you will find birthing issues escalating. Premature births and miscarriages. My wife had a miscarriage, then during another pregnancy the water broke at 23 weeks. The baby had kicked especially hard in the morning and that was that. Now we have an abnormally strong little girl that is healthy as I could wish.

What I understood, as a result of a thought placed in my head as I was holding her, is that she had problems birthing because her vibrations did not quite match this sphere, or this type of body. I checked into this and sure enough, she has never incarnated on this planet before. Since this, I have found this same explanation has been mentioned in certain sources. The thought I was given was considered an "aid" for understanding.

(11-27-2011, 04:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How could you tell that she was never incarnated on this planet before? Is there something that gives that away?
Thanks in advance Smile
(11-30-2011, 02:42 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I haven't seen this mentioned yet.

Myself having a 3D soul, is considered a portion of a 6D oversoul. I will assume that the 6D oversoul would have more decision in what you will do as compared to the creator.

How do you know that she has not been incarnated here before? Is there something that gives this away?

apeiron

this is a test
The idea was put in my head when my thoughts wandered to her birthing issues. As soon as I was "told" the reason I had others ask about the reason to find if it matched what was put in my head.

If a thought out of the ordinary comes to me I run it by others I know. My wife has a walk-in soul, since she automatically has higher level access to info I check with her first. She is at the stage where the answer comes as soon as the question is thought.
While that occasionally happens to me, it is more like a distant connection, like reception with radio waves. Sometimes very clear.
Pages: 1 2