Bring4th

Full Version: 2012 - Looking outside of yourself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya people,

This is a short one, but I feel is fairly important to consider, and help me understand BigSmile

Increasingly it is seeming the answers are to us all on the inside. Inside our minds and conciousnesses. This is what makes each of our routes through life so special, becuase we are experiencing ourselves subjectively.

When I resonate to this idea, increasingly more than 2012, it seems to not fit with the metaphysics Ra's teachings also. The routes through density are yet another version of reality outside of ourselves. I find it hard to correlate densities between Looking outside in the world, and looking insde on yourself. There are 2 there, of which they are opposites, so how can we have 1 through 7 (8) ?

Given everything that coresponds with 2012, I feel it still represents something. But I can only understand it as being outside of myself. I'm not attempting to say Ra is wrong either, I still feel what he says is true. Mixing these two fundamentals however is proving very difficult, it is something I feel I need to work out before I can move on.

I hope my question is clear, if not ill try harder BigSmile

Love and Light,
In respect to oneself, the inside and the outside are polarities: the self and the other-selves.
In reality, you know, that there are no other-selves, all is One. It's only a perception used in this and some other densities. In the sixth density there are no other-selves. Ra, the vibratory sound of a social memory complex of many, always states; "I am Ra."
Taking this one step further. There appears to be a world within our minds, and a world outside of our minds. "I think, therefore I am.", "the observer and the observed", "the dream state and the awake state." These are also polarities associated with this density and a few others.
Finally, the vibratory shift of Earth, in this case, from a third density realm to a fourth density realm. Suggests that it will soon support fourth density beings, to the exclusion of third density. But what does this actually mean?
Since there are no self/other-selves, and there is no inside/outside. Everything, in reality, must be complete within itself. This suggests, that we, which appear as individuals in this density are already complete. Yet, in our journey through this octave of densities, our completeness is switched off. Only our current level of awareness is switched on. Therefore when the Earth turns on to support the fourth density vibration, those who are switching to a fourth density awareness will incarnate here. Those that do not make that transition will need to incarnate on another third density realm.
The most important point of all this is that we are already complete. There is no inside/outside, no self/other-self, no separation whatsoever from the Creator. When this enters one's awareness, and then is totally understood, the last step is to become one with the Creator. These steps are the purposes of the densities; awareness, understanding, merging.
Namaste
Definitive steps to learning yourself.

so different entirely thay are different densities then? then meaning kind-of that the densities are layers of yourself.

And you are saying that Service-To-Self entities build on their misperception of separation etc, thinking outside. making the 2 polarities, or seeming illusion of inside/outside?

I understand what you are saying, it makes amazing sence and more than I could have hoped for BigSmile, even if I made a muddle of the above.

Love and Light ^_^
(06-24-2009, 08:04 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]Definitive steps to learning yourself.

so different entirely thay are different densities then? then meaning kind-of that the densities are layers of yourself.

And you are saying that Service-To-Self entities build on their misperception of separation etc, thinking outside. making the 2 polarities, or seeming illusion of inside/outside?

I understand what you are saying, it makes amazing sence and more than I could have hoped for BigSmile, even if I made a muddle of the above.

Love and Light ^_^

Just read the following today….

If everything, including your spiritual work, is put on a timeline? You're going to fail, because the things that the clock will bring you are not the things that the heart will bring you. The heart [compassion] is quantum. Learn to live without the future. This breaks a linear mindset that says accomplishment is the measure of success. In a linear time consciousness…it is. But in a quantum consciousness, it is instead a measure of your peace and your joy at just "being."

Seems like it fits here.

Raf
I think it depends on perspective. Sort of like the perennial question regarding fate and destiny: Those who believe in a preordained destiny say, "What use is there? What will happen, will happen, and I can't do anything to change that" whereas those who believe in destiny say, "My free will shapes my destiny."

Which is true? Both. It depends on perspective. From the perspective of the Creator, sure, it's already all done. Our Higher Self (future self) also knows what is already done, from their perspective. But what good is that to us? For we still have to live it. And choose it. And shape it. So from OUR perspective, it doesn't really matter if our Higher Self already knows the outcome, because WE don't!
Yes of course, we are already complete. We are complete in the beginning and at the end, because there is no beginning and no end, and there is no past nor future. There is only that one moment. Yet, how can the Creator experience the totality of itself if there is only one moment? Look around you, all of creation is still experiencing that one moment. Everything is relative.
What is preordained, is that we are complete and we will realize that completeness, for ourselves, in a physical form. What is not preordained, is how and when, in our perception of time, we get there. Free will actually speeds up the process. Free will is what adds color to the experience of knowing thyself. When one realizes the totality of oneself, then they realize that all is still in that one moment. Reach for the light, with love in your heart, and enjoy the experience.