Bring4th

Full Version: the antidote for evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one thing abundantly clear to me is that mankind has been enslaved. we have been held in a form of slavery for millenia. call the enslavers evil aliens fallen angels demonic spirits whatever they are they exist. look at this planet evil is blessed and the good suffer. that is the way it is as far as i perceive it. we who volunteered to come here to assist in the freeing of this planet are definitely not immune to getting sucked into this drama. personally i have a thing with anger i feel intense anger at this enslavement and a sense of betrayal by the higher powers. be that as it may dwelling in that state really doesnt benefit anyone.
the best thing i thing i can do is develop my positive side. whatever that may be. share my knowledge of herbs and diet whatever i can do to help and assist my fellow man. practice yoga, pranayama, chanting whatever brings greater light into me is the best most positive thing i can do. so i have a choice and we all have a choice. i can let my anger consume me and dwell on that and focus on that or i can choose to focus on the positive. i'll be honest it is a battle for me. i am a pretty direct person. i dont like beating around the bush. but that is exactly the opposite of the way the dark forces play the game. they dont like transparency it is their enemy. so i battle with my frustration. but i do realize that bringing positive energy in the world is the best thing i can do to contribute to the creation of a new and a better world.

Heartnorral
Is love Smile
Which is included in what you just said. Smile
Yes, I agree with Conifer16 - the antidote for evil is love!

For me the antidote has been to feel with my heart rather than my stomach. Meaning don't let the evil turn my stomach all nauseous like it does. Let the love flow in my heart and I can help to transmute it a little at a time.
In my teenage years my catch phrase was "life is a joke". I started into drug experimentation and for some reason I became more serious about life. I got older and realized that life is still a joke, and the real trick is to exploit the fun in the joke. I don't mean self gratification, I mean taking risks with the focus on endless wonder and possibilities of outcomes.

When I flat out didn't care about life, that was when things were blatantly stepping in to lift a helping hand. But if I cared too much, it was like I would be dropped on my ass and left to my own devices.

The others that work on your reality seem to step into view more prominently when you gaze rather than focus.
Ok, now that I think about it I am pretty sure this is talked about. Too much investment of emotional attachment to an issue makes that issue a reality.

Look at it as high beams of your headlights.................the direction of your beam will almost always be the direction you travel. Choose to make a turn towards the unknown and you will see a different portion of the landscape, then allowing you to continue in a different direction,.......................with the same rule applying. 99% chance that the beam of your headlights will be the direction you travel.

Look at the beam as "light", or the creation of your reality.
i care, i can't not care. why is life such torture if care? what's wrong with caring?
(11-28-2011, 03:41 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i care, i can't not care. why is life such torture if care? what's wrong with caring?

Just look at it as investment. What does invest normally define? We invest in order to build upon? Or add value to?

There is the possiblity of entrapment in this type of thought.

Look at the folks that are paranoid drug users. They can put enough intense thought into something that it will actually happen. They are paranoid and imagining possibilities, but with the amount of energy they can put into this imaginary scenario it will actually happen if given enough time. I have watched this play out first hand myself.

Not to say it appears that the elite really suck. Just that all your neighbors suck too. The guy at the top of the pyramid means nothing to me. It is the person under him that agreed to do his job. And the guy under that guy that agrees to do his job. And the guy under him. And the next guy. And on and on till we get to you or your neighbor.

If the SHTF I am not worried about any "elite" really, it is the average guy that wants a paycheck that I worry about. It is the "want" for money that I worry about. And your neighbor wants to have more money than you. And will step on you to get it.

This is mentioned in the LOO somewhere. Once we figured out how to scam by ownership, it all went downhill from there.
Oh, and just for a hint at a secret...........

A buddy I have helped become self aware, uses his keyboard to retrieve messages from his inner self (weird LoL) and here is one of his latest "urgent" messages....................

BELIEVE ELSEWHERE
Wow pickle, that's weird. Doesn't resonate to me.
LoL and that's ok. We all have our own personal viewpoint or point of view. Or range of perception. This is why there is more than one of us. Or more than one self.
(11-28-2011, 12:42 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]one thing abundantly clear to me is that mankind has been enslaved. we have been held in a form of slavery for millenia. call the enslavers evil aliens fallen angels demonic spirits whatever they are they exist. look at this planet evil is blessed and the good suffer. that is the way it is as far as i perceive it. we who volunteered to come here to assist in the freeing of this planet are definitely not immune to getting sucked into this drama. personally i have a thing with anger i feel intense anger at this enslavement and a sense of betrayal by the higher powers. be that as it may dwelling in that state really doesnt benefit anyone.
the best thing i thing i can do is develop my positive side. whatever that may be. share my knowledge of herbs and diet whatever i can do to help and assist my fellow man. practice yoga, pranayama, chanting whatever brings greater light into me is the best most positive thing i can do. so i have a choice and we all have a choice. i can let my anger consume me and dwell on that and focus on that or i can choose to focus on the positive. i'll be honest it is a battle for me. i am a pretty direct person. i dont like beating around the bush. but that is exactly the opposite of the way the dark forces play the game. they dont like transparency it is their enemy. so i battle with my frustration. but i do realize that bringing positive energy in the world is the best thing i can do to contribute to the creation of a new and a better world.

Heartnorral

Thank you for that, Norral.
You have a good point there however, remember that anger is like a coal one keeps in the hand; you only harm yourself.

May I suggest two approaches:

1/ Anger affects the liver and, reversely disruption in the liver produces anger. There are valuable herbs for detox and for helping the liver and you probably have the tools and the knowledge for a serious detox diet. This is our "Heel of Achilles", humanity's weak point, where the negative gets us: the toxicity and pollution of everything, water, food, air, thought-forms, electro-smog, cell phone, radiation... all affecting the liver!

2/ I agree with Ruth and Conifer. Though you know the answer, I'll tell it all the same: "Look for the love in your anger. Where is the love in this anger?" (I can see it but you need to find it for balancing.)

I know that you understand about the DNA and the sharing of DNA, starting in a family. Here is another place to work out our emotions and feelings.

Freedom from enslavement starts in the heart.

Take care brother

Heart

Norral,

I have found the following passages in the Law of One to be my personal "Antidote for Evil" (There are many others of this nature, but these three stand out to me.)

36.18 "... Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the Creator..."

44.6 "...Are you not all things?"

1.6 "...In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

In my personal experience, after much pondering and contemplation upon these passages and others, any Anger at the "STS/NWO/Illuminati" is impossible, any feelings of "Enslavement" at the hand of the "STS/NWO/Illuminati" is impossible, any framing of "Us" vs "Them" is impossible, any concept of "Good" suffering because of "Evil" is impossible.

I know that may sound like a statement from someone naive to the doings of the STS/NWO/Illuminati, but believe me, I know all too well their deeds after spending my teenage years researching the material of people like Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, William Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, etc, etc...

In all honesty, I actually feel bad and have much sympathy for the STS Path Entities, all that work and struggle to claw their way up the Negative Path and what does it get them in the end but a Hard Stop Mandatory switch from 6D- to 6D+, or "6D Unity/No Polarity" as it may be. Ha! I mean, don't any STS Entities in 4D-, 5D- and early 6D- ask "Hey, where's all the late density 6D Negatives at?"

If anything, I believe that the "Evil" ones, or STS/NWO/Illuminati are actually enslaved to the "Good" or STO, for in the end, STS and Evil are only tools that lead to the path of STO and Unity. And like any tool, I appreciate its service. After all, the STS Path is the path of that which is not.

But yes, Norral, if given the chance to say throw a pie in the face of a Rothschild, Rockefeller, or Bush, I'd sure wind up good! (I just wanted to end on a lighter and humorous tone, this stuff can be pretty dense)
Tyler why don't you just make soap out of their asses and sell it back to them at premium price! that should teach them a lesson, no?
Norral has anger issues, same as me. i don't feel anger particularly at the lumis but i have my own anger, it's very addictive as it feels protective. anger is something that's hard to let go of. amirite Norral?
I found this ... hope this may help. Ra says that all anger isn't bad. Just be careful.

Quote:66.32 Questioner: Well then is physical disease and illness as we know it on this planet rather widespread on a third-density negative planet before harvest into fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Physical complex distortions of which you speak are likely to be less found as fourth-density negative begins to be a probable choice of harvest due to the extreme interest in the self which characterizes the harvestable third-density negative entity. Much more care is taken of the physical body as well as much more discipline being offered to the self mentally. This is an orientation of great self-interest and self-discipline. There are still instances of the types of disease which are associated with the mind complex distortions of negative emotions such as anger. However, in an harvestable entity these emotional distortions are much more likely to be used as catalyst in an expressive and destructive sense as regards the object of anger.

Heart
amen sister amen. it is really frustration with this reality. there aint no freaking justice here and that pisses me off. royally. i saw in the paper the other day some dude spent 135 million for a painting. while people are starving . yeah that royally pisses me off. the whole concept of a loving and a just god. what a joke really. seems like god in this realm loves the evil ones because they rule and nothing bad ever happens to them. pol pot who was responsible for the death of millions lives into his 70's. yup that pisses me off. cops in nyc kill african americans because they know they can get away with it. that pisses me off. i NEVER want to see the day when injustice does not piss me off. that day for me is the day i am dead. i just plain dont like bullies. of any shape and flavor. michael vick kills dogs because hes a jerk. yeah that pisses me off. oops his ribs are bruised now oh i feel so bad for him - NOT lol. i dont really see anything wrong with being pissed off. if u see this reality for what it is how can u NOT be pissed off lol

norral
I love your honesty/integrity, norral :¬)
Norral, yeah all that stuff is insane. i don't understand it either. but lets put our anger to good use. into helping people. i have to stop being self involved.
(12-01-2011, 08:16 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]amen sister amen. it is really frustration with this reality. there aint no freaking justice here and that pisses me off. royally. i saw in the paper the other day some dude spent 135 million for a painting. while people are starving . yeah that royally pisses me off. the whole concept of a loving and a just god. what a joke really. seems like god in this realm loves the evil ones because they rule and nothing bad ever happens to them. pol pot who was responsible for the death of millions lives into his 70's. yup that pisses me off. cops in nyc kill african americans because they know they can get away with it. that pisses me off. i NEVER want to see the day when injustice does not piss me off. that day for me is the day i am dead. i just plain dont like bullies. of any shape and flavor. michael vick kills dogs because hes a jerk. yeah that pisses me off. oops his ribs are bruised now oh i feel so bad for him - NOT lol. i dont really see anything wrong with being pissed off. if u see this reality for what it is how can u NOT be pissed off lol

norral

I think that it is very good to be angry at everything which is unacceptable. Then, you are half-way. To go full way, you need, from there, to let the anger carries you one step further; the step where you make the correction in your heart (and in your imagination but it starts in the heart). People are starving? Imagine you give them food. How would you do it? With who? What food would you choose for those? How happy would they be? etc. Now, you need to feel the new experience fully in your heart until you feel the happiness. Next, the killing of African Americans gets you angry? (So it does me!) Change it in your heart. Feel how it feels to stop the arm before it reaches the vulnerable! Balance it in your heart by creating the outcome YOU want. It is YOUR power of co-creator, brother. Do not relinquish your power out of despair. Because everyone can make a difference while here.

We have be brainwashed into thinking that there is nothing we can do. But in truth, we are powerful co-creators. On the threshold of 4d, thoughts are weapons. And when they are anchored in our heart, they are even more powerful.

You do this until the anger is gone ... and you would have used it with tremendous love and act of good will. Do this consciously, whether in meditation or not.

Just imagine if everyone of us does this, not because someone asks them to but because, day after day, moment after moment, people here and there, one by one, are getting more and more aware regarding what is really happening in the world and, they know that they do not want it. From there, they take decisions in their heart, decisions that those horrible things will NEVER happen again, ever! Living the decision full heartily is what is important. This is free-will which you will find mentioned by Ra on almost every page. In truth we are so powerful entities that the outcome depends upon us, each of us.

Take care
HeartAngel
thanks brothers and sister !! i love every one of u dearly !!

i agree i am halfway there , the goal now is to channel the anger

into positive pathways. believe me its not all negative but it is most

certainly the number one issue for me at this time. today i shall chant

for peace and freedom.

love u

norral

apeiron

(12-01-2011, 08:57 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2011, 08:16 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]amen sister amen. it is really frustration with this reality. there aint no freaking justice here and that pisses me off. royally. i saw in the paper the other day some dude spent 135 million for a painting. while people are starving . yeah that royally pisses me off. the whole concept of a loving and a just god. what a joke really. seems like god in this realm loves the evil ones because they rule and nothing bad ever happens to them. pol pot who was responsible for the death of millions lives into his 70's. yup that pisses me off. cops in nyc kill african americans because they know they can get away with it. that pisses me off. i NEVER want to see the day when injustice does not piss me off. that day for me is the day i am dead. i just plain dont like bullies. of any shape and flavor. michael vick kills dogs because hes a jerk. yeah that pisses me off. oops his ribs are bruised now oh i feel so bad for him - NOT lol. i dont really see anything wrong with being pissed off. if u see this reality for what it is how can u NOT be pissed off lol

norral

I think that it is very good to be angry at everything which is unacceptable. Then, you are half-way. To go full way, you need, from there, to let the anger carries you one step further; the step where you make the correction in your heart (and in your imagination but it starts in the heart). People are starving? Imagine you give them food. How would you do it? With who? What food would you choose for those? How happy would they be? etc. Now, you need to feel the new experience fully in your heart until you feel the happiness. Next, the killing of African Americans gets you angry? (So it does me!) Change it in your heart. Feel how it feels to stop the arm before it reaches the vulnerable! Balance it in your heart by creating the outcome YOU want. It is YOUR power of co-creator, brother. Do not relinquish your power out of despair. Because everyone can make a difference while here.

We have be brainwashed into thinking that there is nothing we can do. But in truth, we are powerful co-creators. On the threshold of 4d, thoughts are weapons. And when they are anchored in our heart, they are even more powerful.

You do this until the anger is gone ... and you would have used it with tremendous love and act of good will. Do this consciously, whether in meditation or not.

Just imagine if everyone of us does this, not because someone asks them to but because, day after day, moment after moment, people here and there, one by one, are getting more and more aware regarding what is really happening in the world and, they know that they do not want it. From there, they take decisions in their heart, decisions that those horrible things will NEVER happen again, ever! Living the decision full heartily is what is important. This is free-will which you will find mentioned by Ra on almost every page. In truth we are so powerful entities that the outcome depends upon us, each of us.

Take care
HeartAngel

I think you make very good points in this post.
Well said, Whitefeather! I'm chanting with you norral!

Light and love!
This made me laugh HaHa! @ Oceania "Tyler why don't you just make soap out of their asses and sell it back to them at premium price! that should teach them a lesson, no?"

I'm not sure how I could due that without hurting them, I don't want to hurt anybody, and I'd surely never take a knife to some one's rear end. I'm fairly certain you were joking and not advocating physical violence towards other selves to "Teach them a lesson." The pie comment I used to end my last post was two fold, I thought it would be a light detour in and otherwise heavy thread, and to point out that violence against these entities is not the answer, instead lets think of other non-violent avenues of action which are closer to a loving response, say humility via humiliation, as opposed to Death, Violence, Jail, etc. After all, you'd only be making soap out of our your own rear end and selling it for a profit, and what lesson would you learn from that?
jeeze you'd think you'd know the way to get fat from their asses is to send to to a lipo clinic.
and i was obviously kidding.
Oceania,

I apologize brother, I meant no disrespect or cynicism in my response to you. I have an issue with interpreting the written word too literally almost always, and although I use sarcasm often, find it difficult to discern other's written sarcasm from people I do not know very well. I also have a wildly vivid imagination so and instead of the "Fight Club Liposuction Clinic Soap Scenario", I pictured that you were describing slicing some STS butts off, ha! My mistake. I'm a new user and I'm still trying to get a feel for everyone here and the conversations that you have, I apologize if I created any disharmony, that was not my intention, especially towards the other Fight Club fan, from what I understand.

You met me at a very strange time in my life Wink
yes indeed, i also get visuals and i didn't like the butt slicing one! but i forgive you. Tongue