Bring4th

Full Version: Space Weather, Auroras, Solar Flares and CMEs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
EDIT: Thread renamed 12/29/2014

spaceweather.com

"RADIATION STORM AND CME UPDATE: A radiation storm that began on Nov. 26th when a magnetic filament erupted on the sun is subsiding. Nevertheless, the Earth-effects are just beginning. The same explosion that caused the radiation storm also hurled a CME into space at about 930 km/s (2 million mph). According to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the CME will reach our planet on Nov. 28th at 17:21 UT (+/- 7 hours). Click to view an animated forecast track:"

Incoming catalyst? Every time I see my little aurora gadget light up... it lights up my heart =OD

[Image: 20111126_113000_anim.tim-den.gif]
Does that contain bursts of 4D?
.... and it hit.

Im assuming it contains bursts of just about everything. =OP
Cool graph :¬)

Upgrades!
Oh DuncanIdahoTPF - I don't really understand a bit of it, but as you said, it lights up my heart! Wonder if this has anything to do with the large burst of productive energy and sense of well-being I've had today? Hmmmmmmm, whatever the cause, I've been thankful for it!

Thanks for sharing your "gizmo"!

Light and love and CMEs!
"The impact was weaker than expected, but it still produced bright auroras around the Arctic Circle..."

[Image: Antti-PietikAcinen-_MG_0265small_1322525662.jpg]
I had a really weird feeling almost like indigestion or something at midday.
(11-28-2011, 10:15 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Oh DuncanIdahoTPF - I don't really understand a bit of it, but as you said, it lights up my heart! Wonder if this has anything to do with the large burst of productive energy and sense of well-being I've had today? Hmmmmmmm, whatever the cause, I've been thankful for it!

Thanks for sharing your "gizmo"!

Light and love and CMEs!

All good for me too!
Grateful for every wonderful moment.

Nice cartoon, Duncan. Angel
on top of the retro, bumpy...
(11-28-2011, 07:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does that contain bursts of 4D?

well, the last major flare (which was in August) that hit us made all my chakras charge up to like twice regular strength for a day or so.
[Image: Ole-C.-Salomonsen-IMG_6500-as-Smart-Obje...570133.jpg]

Any theories on what the light anomaly is? If you click the link, the photographer explains what s/he saw and that it wasnt a satellite. S/he says it came in the same time as the CME.

Edit: My first theory would be incoming wanderers / observers... If the harvest is going to be somewhat abrupt (my theory), it would stand to reason there would be many wanderers / observers drawn like a moth to a flame. This may be magnified as well since Ra stated our world is going from 2nd-4th density via a "quantum leap". =OD Its all very exciting, if thats true.
"The embedded picture is a merge of two 2.5s exposures"

Interesting. Very interesting.

Note the lower of the two frames (the first 2.5s exposure), the distance between the flashes is increasing as the object moves towards the camera. A clear indication of a constant speed.

The higher image shows a very elongated version of the same flash. VERY elongated.

Looking at the small gap between the two exposures, one would assume that either the object accelerated (quickly), or the flashing/pulsing slowed down.

I've seen a few pulsing UFO's in my time, very cool :¬)
If anyone has further interest, this is what Sol looked like when the CME was launched:
[Image: John-Nassr-AR1356-AR1355-AP127-f8-SM60-D...450054.jpg]
I have always been intrigued by sunspots. They look like eyes to me (different sunspot):
[Image: new-solar-observatory-telescope-sunspot-...00x450.jpg]
do you think sunspots are them slowing down?
The second eye looks like the eye of Sauron in Lord of the Rings.

It also looks like a bunghole HA HA HA!
Sunspots are fascinating up close. They are actually vortexes such as you see in hurricanes and whirlpools.

The intriguing thing is, they spiral inwards. The whole you see is of course the lack of light.

Common sense would say that whole would be quite bright, which in turn shows us the size and sub surface of our Solar heart :¬)
The Sun is indeed a portal, an interdimentional portal, an interdensity portal and an interconstellation portal. 'Sunspots' are indeed openings, whether we call them portals, doors or windows Smile. Have you ever wandered why, in some photos from NASA, they blackout huge parts on the Sun?

Love, Light ... and Light ... and more Light

Whitefeather
It was sunny here today, though chilly, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunshine!
you mean it's like a blackhole?
http://but.mr-yesterday-met-ms-tomorrow....0x1041.jpg -- EDIT: Changed IMG to URL, the picture was obnoxiously big.
Sorry if this is too big, I'll take it down if its an issue. See the similarities?

Haha... Stumbled upon some of the metaphysical just searching google images for "eye": http://but.mr-yesterday-met-ms-tomorrow.net/bmmm/?p=312 Artist blog with lots of images, so internet slow connections beware. Just keep scrolling, you'll see what Im talking about near the bottom.
Exactly TPF. In my mind I've looked into the eyes of a character, and jumped to another Universe. I think within the eyes lies a portal as well to the Universe within.
(11-30-2011, 08:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly TPF.

TPF?!?

(11-30-2011, 08:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think within the eyes lies a portal as well to the Universe within.

Very true.

Heart:idea:
TPF = DuncanIdahoTPF, the one who I responded to.
ï like eyes too.
it's like i could fall into it.
Nassim Haramein postulates that they are portals. I quite like that idea :¬)
(12-01-2011, 07:30 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Nassim Haramein postulates that they are portals. I quite like that idea :¬)

I agree with the man. They are indeed.
:idea:
Yes... This is what I have roughly perceived for quite some time. Ive noticed the portal is usually closed unless the person opens themselves up. Its like... an extra set of eyes looking at you, not just pair you are looking at.
i see the difference. i see intelligence in some people's eyes. then there's jersey shore and ricki lake which usually is quite dead eyes.
We are in the process of being hit by a CME right now as I speak, nothing earth sharttering... but I noticed a sudden powerful "unease" feeling today BEFORE I checked and saw the CME had hit us. I keep kicking this theory around about solar activity having a lot to do with things like mood, etc. Anybody else notice anything out of the ordinary today? There hasn't been this much solar activity in at least a month at least, much longer than that since we got a direct from a CME.
only major flares noticably affect the energy body... there was one last year that made me like 3x more energetic for 1-2 days

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/pro_3d.html

this one is minor.

when the green line is halfway up the shart, pst.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6