Bring4th

Full Version: I keep erasing my replies before I post (I'm scared lol)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Avocado

I love love love reading what everyone shares on this website but, as the title says, I back out on my posts. hmmmmmm

I want to help people and I want help myself so maybe I need to focus more on the latter. I just think my communication in general is lacking.

It's been improved upon in the past but right now it's at an all time low.
As a child it was ok because I could just be that weird/quiet kid and fill my role within the archetype that uses me to sustain it's existance. Inferiority complex would be a good way to describe that. Now I can't use that excuse to feel content whilst quiet. I get the feeling people think I'm weird and I dropped an entire semester of classes because of it. So my communication difficulties in life or more related to my thought patterns these days, always thinking metaphysically, which is a gift that I am tremendously grateful for but it has its downsides currently. I love to think about the big picture and metaphysics, it brings me great joy and optimism and I would think this would be perfect for at least communicating on this forum, so what's going on? Perhaps some of those childhood fears were swept under the rug and have come back because I never really learned my lesson. Could I apply an energetic model to my situation using the chakras? Could it be a combination of these?

It's kind of embarrassing to say but when I erase my replies/posts on this website it reminds me of the feelings of "not being allowed" to talk to anyone in school because I was the lame kid. It sounds rather silly after typing that out especially because this is a place of much love. If I didn't believe that I wouldn't be sharing my oh so intimate experiences with you. I know we are all the "good guys" and all on the same metaphysical team so that gives me the courage to open up here. Hopefully I will be interacting with this site more as I continue awakening. Much love and thank you for reading.
Avocado

First, have I mentioned how very much I love to eat your name? LOL!

I'm somewhat the same way. I've decided to approach my communications here not as "helping" but rather as sharing my point of view. If anyone takes anything good from it, fine. If not, fine. I can only be me and share the things I have experienced and share my personal point of view.

I understand the "not allowed" feeling - and also frequently delete or erase replies and comments. But you're right - in this place you are completely loved and accepted. Post away!

Love and light and happy posting!
I delete big posts all the time. A lot of the time I just start over and the second attempt comes out better.

For me your posts are easy to understand and I get what you are trying to say. And if you want to see strange and non-communicative posts read my early ones Smile though that might just be because I am embarrassed with how I wrote and what I wrote back then( it's like when you hear your voice after being recorded or when reading your diary from years back Smile

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus

I think I had more to say but I got distracted by the vampire diaries on the tv and put the iPod down and now have lost my train of thought Smile (the vampire diaries rocks Smile)
Avocado,

As Ra would say, forgive the self, meaning yourself and others, in the past and in the future... No one is perfect but can only be perfectly themselves.
No judgments are ever needed, either towards yourself or others...

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Love and light, life and laughter. Enjoy life.

Heart

Meerie

Just relax, and post, Avocado.
What is the worst thing that could happen if you post? Have you thought about it?
there are spiders waiting to devour your posts... or scorpios to bite them... for example. I am sure there are even worse things. Think about it.
Tongue
(by the way welcome to the forum! )
Heart
By the way I can relate to what you said. I had the same problem when I first came here. As I said, the way out is just to post.
Everything is going to be allright Smile
I too sometimes type out a post, then decide against posting. Usually due to the fact the process of typing itself has helped to surface an idea (or distortion) that was floating around.

Be yourself. The vast majority here are very welcoming and accepting.

Do not let those who are not have any kind of power/control over your actions, as that in itself effects one's own balance. Love includes courage. Use this forum as a place to build upon your courage (you managed to post this thread, so it's there!) :¬)
i do that all the time. i try to say stuff and then i'm like this makes no sense and i start over. lol and everyone has insecurities, it's ok.
oh and my post is short cuz my brain is not working right now.
Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, especially not in a community whose major principals are of love and light. All thoughts are equally valued and treasured.
If anybody thinks a post of mine is well-reasoned and thoughtful, it's because I always click the Preview Post, re-read, edit and repeat. I very seldom click Post Reply without previewing/editing first. Then, I get feedback from others that improves my thinking or tells me I might be onto something. Win-win.

I either write what I really believe after lots of pondering, or I write that I'm guessing at a new idea. As long as I say I'm stabbing in the dark, nobody here likely will pounce. We're all friends in service to (for the most part Tongue) others.

So go ahead, step out of your comfort zone. There's no better place than here. Angel
I'm not afraid of saying silly things in front of this community... BigSmile

BUMBLEFRITZ PIE with a side of MASHED POTATO PAJAMAS on a giant ORANGUTAN rolling down a MOUNTAIN OF BUBBLES

But really... your higher self sees probable futures that you can't know exist yet. The experiences and the ideas that you want to share I've found are usually synchronistically coinciding with what another is thinking or dealing with, or maybe even has the answer to. If you don't say it, you'll never know!
Much of what we say is channeled anyway.
i want your pie Aaron
I want the mashed potato pajamas! I always wake up hungry in the middle of the night!
I'll take the bubbles (I leave you the orangutan!). Lol

Avocado

Hmm I guess I'll start by being honest...Well I read what you all had to say and am feeling too lazy to individually reply. I suppose I'll just start posting my mind because that's what this place is for. Sharing our minds for each other. My post was kind of personal but I'm not embarrassed anymore because I know who is reading these posts, the kindly wanderer. lol cool. Thanks everyone
Remember, the more honest we are with ourselves, the more it helps everyone. What we do for ourself, we are doing for everyone and everything. I admire your newfound confidence Avocado.
I admire your courage. We respect you as an equal, for you are us, and we are you. Feel free to trust yourself, rest in the absolute safety of unconditional love, and allow your full potential to be realized. Heal yourself from past wounds, and join us in expressing without fear. Your confidence is growing. We are One.