Bring4th

Full Version: Question regarding 3rd density.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are we the only third density entities here? By "we" I mean humans. I was walking home today and couldn't help but feel at one with the trees and surrounding life, then the thought came to me, are we the only ones on this planet being affected by the veil?
Dolphins and whales are 3D.

Whales are so large so they can anchor more light into Earth.
(11-30-2011, 05:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphins and whales are 3D.

Whales? Awesome!
I had a feeling with dolphins, they are a beautiful and intelligent animal.
I can't help but think of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy! BigSmile
Are those it then?
Q'uo mentions that dolphins and whales are 3D.

Ra mentions no other entities other than humans, but, Don didn't ask (if I recall all five volumes correctly!) :¬)
(11-30-2011, 05:31 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo mentions that dolphins and whales are 3D.

Ra mentions no other entities other than humans, but, Don didn't ask (if I recall all five volumes correctly!) :¬)

Interesting.
I have a new question, should I post it here or in a new thread? It doesn't really relate to this one at all.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!

And thanks for the Q'uo reference that dolphins and whales are 3D. I wasn't sure about that.
lol what was that.
Ha ha ha, that's from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (by Douglas Adams) - it's what the dolphins say to humans when they are escaping planet Earth before it gets blown up by the Vogons to make way for a hyperspace bypass! LOL - It was in reference to Observer's comment!

It's a wonderfully irreverant series of books (or BBC radio plays) that takes a look at time/space space/time. Wonderful reading!
I like the infinite improbability drive. "There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
sorry Observer - seems you just derailed your own thread! LOL!

Personally, I'd like to dine at Milliways's and suffer a pangalacticgargleblaster!
i've seen the movie but i think i should listen to the radio plays.
I actually enjoyed the radio plays more than reading the books (which is unusual for me). Perhaps because I've listened to the radio plays so many times during the years that I've put 248,000 miles on my car!

And I, personally, get many of the LOO messages - or at least hints of them - in the story line. But then I see Oneness everywhere I look and hear it everywhere and feel it in everything!
Since we've collectively hijacked this thread I can't help but add the following. Funny though, the synchronicity... considering...

Quote:Another thing that got forgotten was the fact that against all probability a sperm whale had suddenly been called into existence several miles above the surface of an alien planet.

And since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this poor innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity as a whale before it then had to come to terms with not being a whale any more.

This is a complete record of its thought from the moment it began its life til the moment it ended it.

Ah ...! What's happening? it thought.
Er, excuse me, who am I?
Hello?
Why am I here? What's my purpose in life?
What do I mean by who am I?

Calm down, get a grip now ... oh! this is an interesting sensation, what is it? It's a sort of ... yawning, tingling sensation in my ... my ... well, I suppose I'd better start finding names for things if I want to make any headway in what for the sake of what I shall call an argument I shall call the world, so let's call it my stomach.
Now, have I built up any coherent picture of things yet?
No.
Never mind, hey, this is really exciting, so much to find out about, so much to look forward to, I'm quite dizzy with anticipation.
Or is it the wind?
There really is a lot of that now, isn't there?
And wow! Hey! What's this thing suddenly coming toward me very fast? Very, very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide-sounding name like ... ow ... round ... ground! That's it! That's a good name--ground!
I wonder if it will be friends with me?

And the rest, after a sudden wet thud, was silence.

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Universe than we do now.”
I have read all the book's including the novel by Eoin Colfer, it is truly an awesome series. I must say those books is what probably brought me here, as a youngin they sparked my creativity and thinking about the universe as a whole.
Love and light to all of you and look for my next thread in the "Life on Planet Earth" section Smile
The Guide also posits the Earth as a giant computer matrix!

Observer - you might also like a space trilogy written by CS Lewis, no humor, like the Guide, but interesting concepts about Earth/Space/Time other planets etc.

Looking forward to your next thread!
(11-30-2011, 10:09 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]The Guide also posits the Earth as a giant computer matrix!

Observer - you might also like a space trilogy written by CS Lewis, no humor, like the Guide, but interesting concepts about Earth/Space/Time other planets etc.

Looking forward to your next thread!

Care to tell me the title?
Oh, sorry - the 3 in order are . . .

Out of the Silent Planet; Perelandra; That Hideous Strength

Lewis was friends with Tolkien - they challenged each other (I believe I remember that correctly).

(12-01-2011, 12:15 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry - the 3 in order are . . .

Out of the Silent Planet; Perelandra; That Hideous Strength

Lewis was friends with Tolkien - they challenged each other (I believe I remember that correctly).

Thank you, I will check this out!

Heart & :idea:
(11-30-2011, 04:52 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Are we the only third density entities here? By "we" I mean humans. I was walking home today and couldn't help but feel at one with the trees and surrounding life, then the thought came to me, are we the only ones on this planet being affected by the veil?

I find this interesting. Don't know what density they were.

Ra: I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning, and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.
(12-01-2011, 02:37 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning, and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.

That's a good point. Ra says that some Bigfoot are third-density entities (from Maldek) incarnated into second-density bodies.
(12-01-2011, 02:17 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2011, 02:37 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning, and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.

That's a good point. Ra says that some Bigfoot are third-density entities (from Maldek) incarnated into second-density bodies.

Yes, to re-learn. It does entail they are 2D in nature however. I think :¬)
(12-02-2011, 09:32 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, to re-learn. It does entail they are 2D in nature however. I think :¬)

I'm not sure we can really say that they are either second density or third. If their bodies are second density but their consciousnesses are third, what does it make them? If I had to choose, I guess I'd say third, because I see consciousness as more fundamental than its vehicle.

Ra says that theirs aren't/weren't very high-functioning third-density consciousnesses, though, because they were/are locked in a knot of fear after destroying their planet.
(12-02-2011, 09:39 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2011, 09:32 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, to re-learn. It does entail they are 2D in nature however. I think :¬)

I'm not sure we can really say that they are either second density or third. If their bodies are second density but their consciousnesses are third, what does it make them? If I had to choose, I guess I'd say third, because I see consciousness as more fundamental than its vehicle.

Ra says that theirs aren't/weren't very high-functioning third-density consciousnesses, though, because they were/are locked in a knot of fear after destroying their planet.

Interesting. My understanding was that the brain (and nervous system) limits/signifies the kind of consciousness the physical vehicle holds, and that the Maldek group made such a mess in 3D that they had to re-learn from a lower density in order to balance their collective karma.
(11-30-2011, 04:52 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Are we the only third density entities here? By "we" I mean humans. I was walking home today and couldn't help but feel at one with the trees and surrounding life, then the thought came to me, are we the only ones on this planet being affected by the veil?

Great question.

I think that the dense energy here causes forgetfulness, because it is so dense that it takes a lot of our energy just to deal with it, and subtle energies get "lost." So, yes, the denseness would effect other life forms. The survival instinct is proof of this, in animals anyway. If humans and animals were aware of the greater picture--that we move to another existence after death here--we would not have the strong instinct and fear around surviving here.

There are two questions there, the first one about other 3d entities, the other about the veil. ... Because there can be 3d with no veil.

Yup Gem, and you can add porpoises to the 3d marine mammals. See the very good thread shared by Alchemikey including the Q'uo transcript about whales, dolphins and porpoises being 3d entities. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=507
It is a beautiful transcript.

(12-01-2011, 02:17 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that some Bigfoot are third-density entities (from Maldek) incarnated into second-density bodies.

Indeed. However, there is a difference (and I can see that there is a bit of a discussion above about it already) in the sense that, our marine mammals live in 3d and with no veil while bigfoots are 3d entities living like us behind the veil and, in a body looking like an animal body from our point of view.

I'd like to add to the list of 3d entities, some large and old trees who are in 3d already and, like the marine mammals, with no veil.

Much love Heart

(12-02-2011, 04:15 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]

There are two questions there, the first one about other 3d entities, the other about the veil. ... Because there can be 3d with no veil.

Yup Gem, and you can add porpoises to the 3d marine mammals. See the very good thread stared by Alchemikey including the Q'uo transcript about whales, dolphins and porpoises being 3d entities. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=507
It is a beautiful transcript.

(12-01-2011, 02:17 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that some Bigfoot are third-density entities (from Maldek) incarnated into second-density bodies.

Indeed. However, there is a difference (and I can see that there is a bit of a discussion above about it already) in the sense that, our marine mammals live in 3d and with no veil while bigfoots are 3d entities living like us behind the veil and, in a body looking like an animal body from our point of view.

I'd like to add to the list of 3d entities, some large and old trees who are in 3d already and, like the marine mammals, with no veil.

Much love Heart

Why are we under the veil but they have the ability to pierce it? Or is it not existent at all to them?
Apparently, marine mammals and trees do not have a veil. They are 3d STOs. According to Ra, 3d STOs have no veil.

Quote:79.6 Questioner: Specifically, in the experience where only the service-to-others polarity in third density evolved, was the veil that was drawn with respect to knowledge of previous incarnations, etc., in effect for those entities?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

82.15 Questioner: Specifically, I am trying to grasp an understanding of the process of experience in third density before the veil so that I can better understand the present process. As I understand, it the mind/body/spirits went through the process of what we call physical incarnation in this density but there was no forgetting. What was the benefit or purpose of the physical incarnation when there was no forgetting?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of incarnation in third density is to learn the ways of love.

82.29 ...Ra: ... the concept of service to self did not hold sway previous to what we have been calling the veiling process.

It seems that the veiling process led to STS. The veil was an experiment.
Still today, the thicker the veil, the more STS and the lighter the veil, the more STO are the entities.

Heart

(12-03-2011, 03:15 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, marine mammals and trees do not have a veil. They are 3d STOs.
On other planets perhaps. Not sure where you got the idea they don't have a veil. That quote certainly does not support it.
(12-03-2011, 05:49 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2011, 03:15 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, marine mammals and trees do not have a veil. They are 3d STOs.
On other planets perhaps. Not sure where you got the idea they don't have a veil. That quote certainly does not support it.

From Akashic Records.
Quote:Q'uo - January 20 2009:
The necessity to engage in a dialogue between humans and dolphins, humans and whales, and humans and porpoises is attractive and compelling to many of your scientists, who grasp the unusual intelligence of these ocean-going mammals.
…/…
Your world is full of limits: on this side is your property, on the other, someone else’s. In your closet are your clothes, not someone else’s. You spend a good deal of your time amassing your stockpile of useful and desirable items and these, too, must be maintained. Batteries need changing, power cords must be found. The list goes on and on.
This is in stark contrast to your brothers and sisters who are able to ride freely through the ever-changing waters where food is plentiful and is found with no discernable effort, where all waters are acceptable in temperature, where there is no money to make and there are no goods to buy. There is nothing to store up against a harsh winter or old age. There is only the air to breathe, the water in which to swim, companionship and the dreams, meditations and contemplations of all the years of life.
What can you learn from the contemplation of these differences, my brother? It was the choice of those Atlanteans who volunteered for the experiments in genetics to choose these beautiful animals. The politics of their home in Atlantis seemed to them to be questionable in polarity [and so it seemed] desirable to them, therefore, to use their technology to embark upon a great adventure.
These, then, who swim the seas of your time, are the descendants of the philosophers and sages who saw a better way to move through the spiritual evolution of third density, choosing not so much service to others as a refusal to live in service to self.
That one does.
Awesome quote WF.
Pages: 1 2