Bring4th

Full Version: Inquisition regarding UFO's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After reading Don's speech from "http://www.llresearch.org/speeches/speech_1981_0421.aspx"
I am very curious on whether or not we are still being visited as frequently as we were before. Is anyone remotely aware on whether the ET's are still visiting?
Heart & :idea:
Thank you for sharing that speech. Smile

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
(11-30-2011, 09:06 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing that speech. Smile

The pleasure is mine, I loved it and it striked up a few questions, so not only do I request input on the question but also general discussion on the speech. Smile

apeiron

Actually I think I saw one just today. At first, I though it was a jet plane with two 'small' contrails, extremely short ones, so I thought this is weird, Then, as i was driving and looking at that, I noticed it looked like 2 white columns, huge up in the sky going down. Very well defined against the sky. Then a plane with big white contrail, (fast jet seemingly) appearing to be going towards this object. Eventually I lost sight of them.

(11-30-2011, 09:39 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I think I saw one just today. At first, I though it was a jet plane with two 'small' contrails, extremely short ones, so I thought this is weird, Then, as i was driving and looking at that, I noticed it looked like 2 white columns, huge up in the sky going down. Very well defined against the sky. Then a plane with big white contrail, (fast jet seemingly) appearing to be going towards this object. Eventually I lost sight of them.

I assume it was beautiful, I think I may have seen a few when I used to live in rural NC. Since I moved to michigan however I haven't seemed to see anything regarding ET's.
Thanks for sharing Smile
I too have seen "UFOs" recently but I can not say if they were "ours" or "theirs" theirs being confederation/Orion or other.

And I think that if a person were open minded enough to not throw something away just because it doesn't work with their view then the speech might make them curious enough to investigate further. I personaly thought it was very interesting and fun Smile.