Bring4th

Full Version: Discussion on entities of various densities.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today as I was walking home (seems to be my time of open eyes) the snow fell beautifully, the trees warmly welcomed the snow, the ground covered in a winter wonderland I saw pure unity. A first density substance covering a second density entity, and a third density entity watching it all. Snow is something that really makes my internal soul feel bright and beautiful. It really brings out the beauty of the planet.

Have any of you had similar revelations? Where have you seen true unity in all things?
Heart & :idea:
Your body is a complex organ(ism) formed of other density beings.

Where are "you" in that mix?
Are you asking me or making a statement?
Both ha ha ha. In the vehicle, have you found "you"?
I wouldn't say I have truly found myself. Though I do wake up and ask myself "who am I"? I find that when I look in the mirror and see the creator, I feel good. I feel a bodily chill when I have this vision of myself. The question of who am I, I have a bit of understanding. But what describes "me"? How can I truly answer that question?
I normally see artificial intelligence when I look in the mirror. Lately though there have been other eyes looking back.

Also, sometimes I don't recognize my external self in the mirror. I think this happens when you work on deconstructing the ego.
I have been trying my hardest to do this. Though it is a difficult process.
Any tips?
Trying to see something else? Or work on the ego?
Ego.
I have trouble taming it I would say. What helps?
My early experiments were to just go backwards.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2153

Then I read a little background on the infant brain. Born 100% functional, and within a few months begins to delete the neurons not used.

If you think of experience itself, it is a form of recording.

If you understand what makes you tick, you will understand how the structured society makes you tick. Then you are more able to make informed choices as to what experience you allow to be recorded. A sort of control over how your vehicle is built upon.
(12-02-2011, 12:55 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Ego.
I have trouble taming it I would say. What helps?

A life review helps.

In the Carlos Castaneda books, Don Juan talks about a "recapitulation," like a life review. When done, one sees all the folly over and over again, and detachment then follows (paraphrasing and simplifying the concept). I started one--it is a monumental project--and even just by do a portion of it, my perspective changed enormously, losing emotional charge to "beliefs," "being right," and people (emotional charge engages the ego).