Bring4th

Full Version: I think I was contacted by a social memory complex the other day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was hesitant about sharing this and was mulling over if I should, but in the end I decided I might as well... Blush

In the beginning of the week I arrived at the Catskill Mountains to do a job (all the dead trees around look like an ocean of 1's!) and I'm staying at a small motel here.

So sometime after work I was laying in my motel bed, meditating to an album I made which is entirely in 432hz which is the underlying frequency of Creation whose vibrations can apparently penetrate/repair DNA, and when I've listened to the songs after changing the frequency I feel very relaxed and have had some particularly intense meditations to them. So I was laying in bed and experienced something interesting. With my eyes closed, I made the motion of opening them while still closed, but made sure I wasn't just rolling my eyes back. After some time I felt my eyes "open" in the chambers of the closed eye. The phosphenes/visual static began forming visions and images very reminiscent of complex DMT entities. I lost perception of what direction I was facing.

I believe a little while after this was when contact was made. The "voice" was distant, distinct from my own mental voice, and time felt as though it stopped while communication was initiated. I don't remember the specifics (I estimate the whole experience lasted 5-7 minutes?) but this is what I remember:

- It identified itself as "Magwa", a social memory complex whose collective manner of seeking the Creator and connecting with the Creation is through sound and perceiving the melodies and harmonies of this octave.

- It sought me due to my manner of serving the One Infinite Creator through the music I create because my intentions for it are in dedication of the Creator. It then informed me that it as well as many entities throughout the Universe perceive the soundscapes I make even if not many here do. It also told me that Ra did indeed perceive and enjoy the one album I dedicated to it.

- The manner it communicated with me in was highly sophisticated.

It ended the contact by assuring me to remain on the path I am on and to nkot cease in my chosen service, concluding with a small speech similar to what Ra would.

All in all, I'm still unsure what to think of this contact. I have no experience with channeling (apart from my Higher Self). Nothing's happened since then so I might cross off schizophrenic break, but it was the combined circumstances of the 432hz meditation, the "eyes opening while closed" phenomenon and the strange internal voice.

The experience was pretty cool, I never thought I'd experience channeling in this lifetime (especially not a surprise one!) but in the end what I gathered from the experience was renewed inspiration.

So there you have it! Blush Your thoughts?
I've had a contact with the Ra memory complex in the past. It was quite an amazing experience.
Not something I can maintain for long, because I tend to get emotionally unstable.
I'm doing more work now with the Pleiadians, as they have softer teachings.
That is absolutely beautiful, godwide!!! BigSmile

I'm glad you posted this, because it ties into an experience I had the other day in seeking contact with the Ra social memory complex. Maybe the similarity between your experience and mine will help bring greater understanding to yours.

I was in an extremely tuned in state, lying on my back and trying to accept/allow the vibration of Ra into my body and trying to "see" them. In the end, I placed way too many restrictions on the experience, "trying" way too hard...

But, after many reminders from them to just relax, and after their light penetrated deep enough to make the necessary adjustments and realignments, I started to feel their touch or "push" on my forehead. At that point, I was actively visualizing a person I know to be of Ra to help keep my focus on their vibration. Their whole body was facing me.

With a sudden and drastic shift in perception, light of an indescribably vibrant quality began to flow out of the forehead of this person in all directions. The light arranged itself into shapes that were beautiful and familiar to me as more of it flowed out, replacing my dull and lifeless visualization. I felt indescribable feelings of "returning home" and understood these shapes to be the true expression of the person I was visualizing.

But as soon as I started to "trip" (I use that word because the experience felt remarkably similar to a psychadelic trip.) the same part of me that tried so hard for the experience shut the whole thing down. (Thanks, orange ray!)

Listening to your music now... It most definitely feels magical. Smile
(12-01-2011, 06:05 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you posted this, because it ties into an experience I had the other day in seeking contact with the Ra social memory complex.

Do you think that it's useful to contact a specific SMC, instead of just addressing Confederation with a purpose and request of help/service that you need help with? Because you know how it works with vibration, that attracts another vibration, and what if vibrations do not match, and Ra cannot answer that particular call?

Quote: At that point, I was actively visualizing a person I know to be of Ra to help keep my focus on their vibration.

Do you mean an incarnated human being that you know is of Ra, or what "person" do you mean?
Gemini, Aaron, thank you for posting your experiences! That's so awesome you guys communicated with Ra. How were you guys able to discern that it was indeed Ra that contacted you both? Were they one-time contacts or several? What did they say?

I wonder how I'd be able to initiate contact again. Also do you guys have any thoughts or experiences with opening your eyes while they remained closed? Also Aaron, thank you for the kind words on my music. Smile
I remember that once, a few weeks ago, I was thinking about trying to channel. And then all of a sudden I was reminded by...myself?... that I should not try to do that alone, who knows what will happen and how can I judge what is happening. Then I kinda got afraid, and luckily realized the hilariousness of the whole situation, and started thinking about happy and peaceful stuff instead.

I don't have proof that it was Ra, but I did ask them if they were indeed Ra and here for my highest good. I saw Ra in minature form standing on a desk during my last experience a year ago. He was doing hand gestures, and wore an egyptian regalia.
did it look like David Wilcock?
I couldn't make him out well, since I didn't have my glasses.
But later I saw someone in a magician outfit that reminded me of David. The magician was working with me telepathically, in my experience a year ago. He was helping me build my 3rd eye. At that time I could project an image on a wall from my subconscious.
I was projecting video of what the magician was thinking. There were pyramids and the eye of Ra symbol from what I remember.

It takes a very strong 3rd eye to project images onto a wall, particularly video, and in color. Though I could have easily been in an altered state at that time.
i wish i had that strong a third eye. i'd watch movies in my head. does it take lots of practice to get there and do you need to be in aligmment?
Let's say I had to take a degree of pain both in my forehead, and the back of my skull, where the occipital lobes are, in order to project on an external surface.

It was hard to keep the video balanced. Every little move of my head and the picture shook.

You never know what you're getting from the subconscious. Without warning, a penis could appear, or anything.

I had to project another beam from the bridge of my nose in order to stabilize the image.

It was a lot of heat and pressure on the back of my head. My skull was like a resonator, amplifying the power.
I had locked frequency with the magician, in order that I could project what he was seeing as well.
So when he was typing on a computer, and looking at the screen across the room, I could see the screen
in my projection, including everything he typed, or deleted, or whatever, in real time.

Picture was very blurry and fuzzy at first. It got sharper as I learned to calibrate it.

I've not been able to do it since, but I had to close down my 3rd eye after that because it became too much for me
to keep balanced.
(12-01-2011, 06:30 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Also do you guys have any thoughts or experiences with opening your eyes while they remained closed?
Have you read up on astral projection?

You can also try moving without moving, and might fall out of your body. Then the mind is the only limit to your freedom of roaming experience. Travel any world or time.

ack. i don't wanna fall out or see something gross from the subconscious! why is this so hard? who was the magician?
GV, I channeled a message from a guide to a very good friend who is a music producer.

The message was similar to your own experience; when he creates this music, he is actually being 'creative' in all octaves and dimensions. What we experience (hear) in this density as music is simply one facet of the produced 'light structure' which his his expression.

I was able to perceive the structures in other dimensions, wonderful creations of geometric light/energy. I could also sense how entities would blend with this structure in which to appreciate is beauty and uniqueness.

This effect applies to anyone in the creative expression state, not just music. That includes emotional states of being, such as uplifting gratitude, compassion and kindness.

Marvellous!
I don't know who the magician was. I think an aspect of Ra that represented the magician archetype.
I'm glad you posted this, godwide_void!

Do you guys think these social memory complexes are broadcasting constantly? Like sending radio signals? I have been awakened several times in the past few months when I roll over and lie in a certain position. It's like I can suddenly hear a talk radio station and it wakes me up, then I lose it and can't get it back. The only clear message I've received is that there is electromagnetic interference from the lamp and stuff that are plugged in at the head of my bed.

I've never tried to channel per se. I do have a spiritual "lab" I go to where I can speak to my guides, read, do remote energy work etc. But this is very different.
Ankh Wrote:Do you think that it's useful to contact a specific Social Memory Complex, instead of just addressing Confederation with a purpose and request of help/service that you need help with? Because you know how it works with vibration, that attracts another vibration, and what if vibrations do not match, and Ra cannot answer that particular call?

Such a more balanced perspective you have. Thank you... Heart

On the other hand, I think I love Ra so much that our vibrations are always compatible. BigSmile

Ankh Wrote:Do you mean an incarnated human being that you know is of Ra, or what "person" do you mean?

I did indeed mean an incarnated human being. Tongue

godwide_void Wrote:Gemini, Aaron, thank you for posting your experiences! That's so awesome you guys communicated with Ra. How were you guys able to discern that it was indeed Ra that contacted you both? Were they one-time contacts or several? What did they say?

There's a vibrational signature that comes with their presence (as with any entity), and once you know that vibration, you know them. Smile

The only experience I had was the one I outlined above. Communication was from Self to self, beyond the need for words, for saying.
(12-02-2011, 03:48 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2011, 06:30 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Also do you guys have any thoughts or experiences with opening your eyes while they remained closed?
Have you read up on astral projection?

You can also try moving without moving, and might fall out of your body. Then the mind is the only limit to your freedom of roaming experience. Travel any world or time.

But of course, I'm very familiar with astral projecting, have had a few spontaneous experiences in my childhood and have consciously reached the vibratuinal state through meditation while aiming for astral travel but have yet to fully master that state. I also own Robert Bruce's "Mastering Astral Projection" manual in .pdf format. I've done the ROPE method, rolling your "body", etc. I know enough to know it's the etheric body which produves the bodily sensations of movement in that state. Perhaps I was opening the eyes of my etheric body? I'll keep trying to repeat this phenomenon and see if it is possible to go deeper.
(12-02-2011, 07:43 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]GV, I channeled a message from a guide to a very good friend who is a music producer.

The message was similar to your own experience; when he creates this music, he is actually being 'creative' in all octaves and dimensions. What we experience (hear) in this density as music is simply one facet of the produced 'light structure' which his his expression.

I was able to perceive the structures in other dimensions, wonderful creations of geometric light/energy. I could also sense how entities would blend with this structure in which to appreciate is beauty and uniqueness.

This effect applies to anyone in the creative expression state, not just music. That includes emotional states of being, such as uplifting gratitude, compassion and kindness.

Marvellous!

This is amazing to hear. BigSmile So what you're telling me is that, in truth, all this "metaphysical ambient" I create... Actually exists metaphysically and is being perceived by metaphysical beings!?

Sweet. Cool I think the fact my recent music is at the universal frequency of 432hz helps quite a bit (i'm pretty sure it's the reason why contact got established in the first place!). It's separate from the Solfeggio frequencies, you all should look into it when you can! Plus changing the frequency of music is pretty easy, and very rewarding.
(12-02-2011, 12:01 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you posted this, godwide_void!

Do you guys think these social memory complexes are broadcasting constantly? Like sending radio signals? I have been awakened several times in the past few months when I roll over and lie in a certain position. It's like I can suddenly hear a talk radio station and it wakes me up, then I lose it and can't get it back. The only clear message I've received is that there is electromagnetic interference from the lamp and stuff that are plugged in at the head of my bed.

I've never tried to channel per se. I do have a spiritual "lab" I go to where I can speak to my guides, read, do remote energy work etc. But this is very different.

There's no veil at the densities where social memory complexes can be formed, correct? I'm pretty sure that they don't need to 'broadcast', but it's more like they're aware of the various frequencies of every being and can establish a connection with anybody in the Creation that they wish, at will, given the circumstances would allow it.

(12-02-2011, 12:01 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys think these social memory complexes are broadcasting constantly? Like sending radio signals?

I received telepathy for a week or two, and that was a question I brought up. I was told there is a constant broadcast, until someone "receives", then it becomes tailored to the individual. This same broadcast is sent to everyone, just that nobody catches it.

But, the closest I could tell about what was sending me, was a pure "human" 4D/5D. I did not get the idea that I was communicating with any group.
(12-01-2011, 05:34 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I was hesitant about sharing this and was mulling over if I should, but in the end I decided I might as well... Blush

In the beginning of the week I arrived at the Catskill Mountains to do a job (all the dead trees around look like an ocean of 1's!) and I'm staying at a small motel here.

So sometime after work I was laying in my motel bed, meditating to an album I made which is entirely in 432hz which is the underlying frequency of Creation whose vibrations can apparently penetrate/repair DNA, and when I've listened to the songs after changing the frequency I feel very relaxed and have had some particularly intense meditations to them. So I was laying in bed and experienced something interesting. With my eyes closed, I made the motion of opening them while still closed, but made sure I wasn't just rolling my eyes back. After some time I felt my eyes "open" in the chambers of the closed eye. The phosphenes/visual static began forming visions and images very reminiscent of complex DMT entities. I lost perception of what direction I was facing.

I believe a little while after this was when contact was made. The "voice" was distant, distinct from my own mental voice, and time felt as though it stopped while communication was initiated. I don't remember the specifics (I estimate the whole experience lasted 5-7 minutes?) but this is what I remember:

- It identified itself as "Magwa", a social memory complex whose collective manner of seeking the Creator and connecting with the Creation is through sound and perceiving the melodies and harmonies of this octave.

- It sought me due to my manner of serving the One Infinite Creator through the music I create because my intentions for it are in dedication of the Creator. It then informed me that it as well as many entities throughout the Universe perceive the soundscapes I make even if not many here do. It also told me that Ra did indeed perceive and enjoy the one album I dedicated to it.

- The manner it communicated with me in was highly sophisticated.

It ended the contact by assuring me to remain on the path I am on and to nkot cease in my chosen service, concluding with a small speech similar to what Ra would.

All in all, I'm still unsure what to think of this contact. I have no experience with channeling (apart from my Higher Self). Nothing's happened since then so I might cross off schizophrenic break, but it was the combined circumstances of the 432hz meditation, the "eyes opening while closed" phenomenon and the strange internal voice.

The experience was pretty cool, I never thought I'd experience channeling in this lifetime (especially not a surprise one!) but in the end what I gathered from the experience was renewed inspiration.

So there you have it! Blush Your thoughts?

You are very lucky, I am glad you got to experience this. Do you feel enlightened? I know I would. Smile
Enlightened, no. The one moment I experienced true "enlightenment" was the day I experienced beatific vision (i.e. seeing the image of the One Infinite Creator in its entirety, without any perceptual filters). I believe I've spoken of that experience here before, and really all it did was completely solidify, confirm and reinforce the fact that the Law of One genuinely exists and that all things stem from the Creator. Smile

What I gathered from this experience is yet another confirmation of the truth of eternity and infinity, and a completely intensified drive to continue on with my service of music as well as great inspiration. There will be many, many more Law of One-inspired albums manifested by me and freely shared with everyone, I'll tell you that much! Wink
(12-02-2011, 12:13 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]On the other hand, I think I love Ra so much that our vibrations are always compatible. BigSmile

lol!! I understand what you mean. Just be careful, sweety. Heart

Bring4th_Aaron Wrote:I did indeed mean an incarnated human being. Tongue

(You know what I would be saying, don't you? Nothing to be....) =)

Bring4th_Aaron Wrote:
godwide_void Wrote:Gemini, Aaron, thank you for posting your experiences! That's so awesome you guys communicated with Ra. How were you guys able to discern that it was indeed Ra that contacted you both? Were they one-time contacts or several? What did they say?

There's a vibrational signature that comes with their presence (as with any entity), and once you know that vibration, you know them. Smile

The only experience I had was the one I outlined above. Communication was from Self to self, beyond the need for words, for saying.

Aaron, you are right. Sometimes you just know, beyond words.

However, goodwide_void, I would also like to add that as nothing is to be known in this density, a careful attitude that yet questions the experience/s, and your purposes, is, in my opinion, healthy. As there are experiences that I would like to claim as "this is how it was", I still can't. What I mean is that I can put aside my doubts about these experiences by saying "This is how it felt for *me*. This is how I interpreted it. This is how I experienced it. This is how I understood it. *But* it doesn't mean that it actually happened." In that way you turn the experience to be subjective and personal, instead of claiming it to be something actual and objective, and something that actually happened. Perhaps there is too little difference and it doesn't mean anything, but that is my approach to these experiences.
i agree Ankh!
I agree Anhk, to be careful. I adored Ra so much that in my seeking I became mentally unbalanced. So I'm sorting it out now. Feeling a bit better actually with that realization.

GV, that sounds like an awesome experience. I've not had one where I've seen the One in such glory.
Great thread Smile

This thread inspired me to share a funny (to me anyway) channeling story. I was in a psychedelic state and just tried to hear and repeat anything that was there. I heard a bunch of gibberish and then got a clear message "go down to the basement and shoot yourself" to which I started laughing and proceeded to proclaim "well I guess I shouldn't be doing this alone after all!"

Not to mention without any tuning. Although it does seem to say something sad about my vibration/aura/whatever that this is the kind of thing I'm hearing.
(12-03-2011, 11:23 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Although it does seem to say something sad about my vibration/aura/whatever that this is the kind of thing I'm hearing.

In my opinion it doesn't say a thing about your violet vibration, just about the vibration you were sending out in that particular moment. So I wouldn't worry about that if I were you.
I don't get on Youtube when I'm feeling down, because that attracts the negative videos to me.
GV - how easy is it to recode music to 432?
(12-04-2011, 05:18 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]GV - how easy is it to recode music to 432?

Download the music software Audacity.

Open up any song, select all, then go to Edit > Change pitch, input F DOWN to A, and 440hz to 432hz, then expiort as .WAV or .MP3.

Ta-da! Megacosmic frequency! Wink
Pages: 1 2