Bring4th

Full Version: The L/L Meditation Pyramid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's quoted in the Ra material that the L/L guys at the time were building/had built a pyramid in which to meditate in.

Quote:59.21 Questioner: Is the pyramid shape constructed in our yard functioning properly? Is it aligned properly and built properly?

Ra: I am Ra. It is built within good tolerances though not perfect. However, its alignment should be as this resting place for maximum efficacy.

Anyone here - L/L staff - know the dimensions and measurements of this construction? Don would have built it to perfect proportions in my opinion, knowing his choices would be invaluable.
the russians built pyramids.
(12-02-2011, 09:31 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]the russians built pyramids.

Yes indeed, very interesting research.

I'm more interested in the dimensions chosen by Don from Ra's rather meticulous description of their construction.
The Russians built pyramids?
That seems like a broad statement, lots of people built pyramids, large and small.
They built ones to study scientifically. For more info it would probably require a visit to David wilcock's site. Which is
www.divinecosmos.com in case you didn't know that. Smile
I do know that there are other places with info about it but none that detail things as well or explain them so clearly as David,though depending on how you view him and his work will move you towards trusting his word on the subject fully and stopping there or continuing on to research it yourself.

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
(12-04-2011, 03:50 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]They built ones to study scientifically. For more info it would probably require a visit to David wilcock's site. Which is
www.divinecosmos.com in case you didn't know that. Smile
I do know that there are other places with info about it but none that detail things as well or explain them so clearly as David,though depending on how you view him and his work will move you towards trusting his word on the subject fully and stopping there or continuing on to research it yourself.

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus

Okay, I will do some research, thank you for sharing. Smile
Heart & :idea:

Meerie

They were talking about building a pyramid here as well:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=442
My wife met a group in Russia working with a pyramid. I attached a photo. If you cannot get the details from L/L, you may want to research what others are doing globally. http://belosvet.ru/
(12-02-2011, 09:22 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]It's quoted in the Ra material that the L/L guys at the time were building/had built a pyramid in which to meditate in.

Quote:59.21 Questioner: Is the pyramid shape constructed in our yard functioning properly? Is it aligned properly and built properly?

Ra: I am Ra. It is built within good tolerances though not perfect. However, its alignment should be as this resting place for maximum efficacy.

Anyone here - L/L staff - know the dimensions and measurements of this construction? Don would have built it to perfect proportions in my opinion, knowing his choices would be invaluable.

Actually I think it is in the transcripts somewhere...? I think it says to recreate the proportions of the Great Pyramid.

Also I know a story of a woman who claimed to be a gifted psychic. She owned a metaphysical bookstore in AZ where she employed, among other things, a pyramid hanging above the cash register in order to "draw in money". As things turned out, one of her most trusted employees had been ripping her off. So I dunno what that says for the effectiveness of her pyramid strategy.

Of course, being the "psychic" that she was, she fired the wrong person over the incident in question. That person was me. Apparently, a previous comment I had made about how her outdated and broken POS system left her vulnerable to just that kind of theft was what made her suspicious of me. But it was her "psychic powers" that confirmed it in the end. Wink
Most importantly... as long as you keep the peak angle at below 70 degrees, it is efficacious. Most Pyramids in the world were less than 60 degrees (see attachment).

I used a pyramid all summer long, though the time in which one can spend in it is limited. The height of the one I constructed was as such that my green ray was at the focal point. This caused difficulty breathing and a state of agitation in people, including myself, after a length of time of about ten to fifteen minutes. The energy was noticeable immediately upon entrance. I even moved it indoors and slept in it for a few nights, but unless one is in the top half, the effect is limited if even unnoticeable.
43.31 Questioner: I was really trying to get at whether it would be of great importance to construct a better place for our meditations. We have distractions here of the types which I mentioned, and I know that it is a function of our total free will as to whether we construct this or not, but I was trying to get at the principles behind and the relative importance of the Faraday cage. It would be quite a construction and I was wondering if it would be of any real value?

Ra: I am Ra. Without infringing upon free will we feel it possible to state that the Faraday cage and the isolation tank are gadgets.

The surrounding of self in a sylvan atmosphere, apart from distractions, in a place of working used for no other purpose, in which you and your associates agree to lay aside all goals but that of the meditative seeking of the Infinite Creator is, shall we say, not gadgetry but the making use of the creation of the Father in second-density love, and in the love and support of otherselves. Are there any brief queries before this working is at an end?
57.13 Questioner: Is there currently any use for the pyramid shape at all that is beneficial?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in the affirmative if carefully used.

The pyramid may be used for the improvement of the meditative state as long as the shape is such that the entity is in Queen’s Chamber position or entities are in balanced configuration about this central point.

The small pyramid shape, placed beneath a portion of the body complex may energize this body complex. This should be done for brief periods only, not to exceed 30 of your minutes.

The use of the pyramid to balance planetary energies still functions to a slight extent, but due to earth changes, the pyramids are no longer aligned properly for this work.
(12-11-2011, 08:05 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]So I dunno what that says for the effectiveness of her pyramid strategy.

If only The Secret's teachings were available for her back then!
If you read the rest of session 57, they go on to say shapes such as the silo, cone, dome, and tipi are just as useful, and that an entity is essentially a portable King's Chamber. So one has to wonder how beneficial a pyramid is.

Quote:57.14 Questioner: What is the aid or the mechanism of the aid received for meditation by an entity who would be positioned in the so-called Queen’s Chamber position?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the polarity of mind/body/spirit complexes. The inner light is that which is your heart of being. Its strength equals your strength of will to seek the light. The position or balanced position of a group intensifies the amount of this will, the amount of awareness of the inner light necessary to attract the in-streaming light upward spiraling from the south magnetic pole of being.

Thus this is the place of the initiate, for many extraneous items or distortions will leave the entity as it intensifies its seeking, so that it may become one with this centralized and purified in-coming light.

So basically, in 57.13 and 57.14, it's possible that Ra is referring to the Queen's Chamber position as the green energy center (the place of the initiate)..to work on balancing your consciousness so it moves to that position..and perhaps not to literally sit in a pyramid in that geometric position. They could be talking about both, with emphasis on the former.
The thing that confuses me (for the small energising pyramid for under pillow) is this:

"The total of the four base sides is 1.16 times the height"

That creates a very - very - sharp/pointed pyramid. I wonder if there was an error in transmission.

Pere: How tall was your pyramid? If I understand Ra's words correctly, one has to be in the Queens chamber position for the full effect.
(12-12-2011, 10:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The thing that confuses me (for the small energising pyramid for under pillow) is this:

That creates a very - very - sharp/pointed pyramid. I wonder if there was an error in transmission.

Pere: How tall was your pyramid? If I understand Ra's words correctly, one has to be in the Queens chamber position for the full effect.

Couple of things... I know that the golden mean spiral is encoded in the proportions of the Great Pyramid. I've attached an overlay of the two images... it's not exact but close enough to convey the general idea.

Here is a third image that overlays the body chakra system with the other two. If my hypothesis is correct, the Queen's Chamber would actually correspond to the yellow ray and the King's Chamber to the green ray. But don't quote me on it! Wink

I also just came across this image while searching for the other two... seems like this shape looks more like that sharp/pointed pyramid you describe... but still encodes the fibonacci spiral... perhaps this is what they mean??

[Image: 291px-Golden_triangle_and_Fibonacci_spiral.svg.png]

Just did the calculations on the above image... turns out the total of the four base sides is 2.32 times the height... which is exactly twice the proportion Ra recommended.
You're right, they don't correspond directly..that's why it's a metaphor Wink The purpose of the pyramids was to initiate someone, that is, remove distortions so that their consciousness may move upwards to fourth center.
Thanks TN, some very helpful diagrams - especially the last. At first glance, it looks very close to the angle when using perimeter == 1.16 x height.

Edit: just seen the last line of your post, obviously not! :¬)

Edit 2: Here's the quote...

Quote:Questioner: What should that proportion be?

Ra: I am Ra. This proportion should be the 1.16 which you may observe.

Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
(12-12-2011, 04:24 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks TN, some very helpful diagrams - especially the last. At first glance, it looks very close to the angle when using perimeter == 1.16 x height.

Edit: just seen the last line of your post, obviously not! :¬)

Edit 2: Here's the quote...

Quote:Questioner: What should that proportion be?

Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

Well then it sounds like you could use the same base length and double the height? That is one pointy pyramid!?
(12-12-2011, 04:01 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, they don't correspond directly..that's why it's a metaphor Wink The purpose of the pyramids was to initiate someone, that is, remove distortions so that their consciousness may move upwards to fourth center.

What is a metaphor? The pyramid? The spiral? The chakras? I don't follow.

Seeing as how much distortion occurs in the yellow ray, it would make sense to have a first initiation in the Queen's Chamber (yellow), and then move up to the King's Chamber (green).

(12-12-2011, 04:52 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as how much distortion occurs in the yellow ray, it would make sense to have a first initiation in the Queen's Chamber (yellow), and then move up to the King's Chamber (green).
It would make sense? You are drawing conclusions based upon possibility. Perhaps you might consider that this is a highly distorted way of thinking and has little semblance to Ra's conveyance of the Law of One.

Brothers and sisters, the pyramids were designed and implemented with a number of results. I will only speak of those that Ra conveyed, even though there were others as well.

The "Queen's Chamber" (a misnomer) was used by an initiate, by way of 'being in the focal point' of intelligent infinity for 72 hours, to achieve the ability to fully and consciously channel Ra. Note that Ra also conveyed that a network of pyramids were built upon the Earth to alter the vibration.

Quote:2.4 Questioner: ...What was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. ...The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly-oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

4.3 Questioner: Yes. As I understand it then, the initiate was to be on the center line of that pyramid, but at an altitude above the base as defined by the intersection of the four triangles made by dividing each side. Is that correct?

Ra: This is correct.

The "King's Chamber" (a misnomer) was used for healing, by way of the placement of the chamber slightly off to the side of the intelligent infinity spiral, using intelligent infinity, sound resonance, and other metaphysical means. Note that Ra mentions a third result of pyramidal shape, even if not employed by Ra.

Quote:55.15 Questioner: Is the 76° and 18' angle at the apex of the pyramid a critical angle?

Ra: I am Ra. For the healing work intended, this angle is appropriate.

56.4 Questioner: Is there an apex angle that is the angle for maximum efficiency in the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. ...I am assuming that you intend to indicate the most appropriate angle of apex for healing work. If the shape is such that it is large enough to contain an individual mind/body/spirit complex at the appropriate off-set position within it, the 76° 18', approximate, angle is useful and appropriate. If the position varies, the angle may vary. Further, if the healer has the ability to perceive distortions with enough discrimination, the position within any pyramid shape may be moved about until results are effected. However, we found this particular angle to be useful. Other social memory complexes, or portions thereof, have determined different apex angles for different uses, not having to do with healing but with learning. When one works with the cone, or shall we say, the silo type of shape, the energy for healing may be found to be in a general circular pattern unique to each shape as a function of its particular height and width and in the cone shape, the angle of apex. In these cases, there are no corner angles. Thus the spiraling energy works in circular motion.

(12-12-2011, 06:41 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]It would make sense? You are drawing conclusions based upon possibility.

Actually the phrase "It would make sense" is meant to indicate speculation, rather than a firm conclusion, as well as the term "hypothesis". Perhaps that wasn't clear. Which would be why I also added "But don't quote me on it!". Which other qualifiers would you recommend one uses to distinguish between conclusions and speculation?

Pardon my surprise, but I find your reaction to be more than a bit derisive. I guess I will just play the proverbial duck in this case. Besides, I am growing extremely tired of responding to out-of-left-field comments mischaracterizing my views. Really? I put up a couple of diagrams and suddenly people are all bent out of shape over it?? Huh

Quote:Perhaps you might consider that this is a highly distorted way of thinking and has little semblance to Ra's conveyance of the Law of One.

Please describe what is "highly distorted" about thinking of healing according to the system of chakras, and why this has "little semblance" to Ra's conveyance of the Law of One.
66.5 Wrote:Questioner: I would like to investigate the mechanism of healing using the crystallized healer. I am going to make a statement, and I would appreciate it if you would correct my thinking.

It seems to me that once the healer has become properly balanced and unblocked with respect to energy centers, it is possible for him to act in some way as a collector and focuser of light in a way analogous to the way a pyramid works, collecting light through the left hand and emitting it through the right; this then, somehow, penetrating the first and seventh chakras’ vibratory envelop of the body and allowing for the realignment of energy centers of the entity to be healed. I’m quite sure that I’m not completely correct on this and possibly considerably off. Could you rearrange my thinking so that it makes sense?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct in your assumption that the crystallized healer is analogous to the pyramidal action of the King’s Chamber position. There are a few adjustments we might suggest.

Firstly, the energy which is used is brought into the field complex of the healer by the outstretched hand used in a polarized sense. However, this energy circulates through the various points of energy to the base of the spine and, to a certain extent, the feet, thus coming through the main energy centers of the healer spiraling through the feet, turning at the red energy center towards a spiral at the yellow energy center and passing through the green energy center in a microcosm of the King’s Chamber energy configuration of prana; this then continuing for the third spiral through the blue energy center and being sent therefrom through the gateway back to intelligent infinity.

It is from the green center that the healing prana moves into the polarized healing right hand and therefrom to the one to be healed.

We may note that there are some who use the yellow-ray configuration to transfer energy and this may be done but the effects are questionable and, with regard to the relationship between the healer, the healing energy, and the seeker, questionable due to the propensity for the seeker to continue requiring such energy transfers without any true healing taking place in the absence of the healer due to the lack of penetration of the armoring shell of which you spoke.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:If my hypothesis is correct, the Queen's Chamber would actually correspond to the yellow ray and the King's Chamber to the green ray.

(Please accept my apologies in advance if my use of Ra quotes to support my "distorted beliefs" is also considered offensive to other members.) Confused
Dear Namaste,

Here is a photo of Carla in the center of the pyramid that the L/L group constructed in the back yard of the house where most of the Ra Contact took place.

[attachment=721]

The rods were eight feet in length, and the pyramid consisted of equilateral triangles.

And while we're on the subject...

Does anyone know how to cut wood beams to size so that an equilateral pyramid can be assembled and disassembled? Say, as this person mentions here in Post #24: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...2#pid22632.

My square home does not funnel the energy as needed. I can't tell you how many people I have over my place who are like, "Dude, the energy is so not funneled here. You have rectangular and square'ish rooms."

Thus does enlightenment elude me.

Seriously interested if anyone can do this or can help me to do this.

Love/Light, GLB
(12-12-2011, 06:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Pardon my surprise, but I find your reaction to be more than a bit derisive. I guess I will just play the proverbial duck in this case. Besides, I am growing extremely tired of responding to out-of-left-field comments mischaracterizing my views. Really? I put up a couple of diagrams and suddenly people are all bent out of shape over it?? Huh

Dear one, I did not mean for what I wrote to be derisive, and apologize for the inadequacy in my conveyance of the intended helpful response. Please accept my apology.

(12-12-2011, 10:20 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2011, 06:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Pardon my surprise, but I find your reaction to be more than a bit derisive. I guess I will just play the proverbial duck in this case. Besides, I am growing extremely tired of responding to out-of-left-field comments mischaracterizing my views. Really? I put up a couple of diagrams and suddenly people are all bent out of shape over it?? Huh

Dear one, I did not mean for what I wrote to be derisive, and apologize for the inadequacy in my conveyance of the intended helpful response. Please accept my apology.

Apology accepted. Please pardon my oversensitivity- it seems to be getting the best of me these last few days. I was just taken aback because I thought I was being conscientious about putting forth that thought about the "King's Chamber" being the focus of green ray energy in the Great Pyramid as merely a conjecture or an afterthought.

Now having found that quote which I previously referred to, I must admit I am even more confused by your response! By all means, please describe in further detail how you feel my comment was based in distorted thinking. I am having difficulty identifying it on my own.

(12-12-2011, 10:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The thing that confuses me (for the small energising pyramid for under pillow) is this:

I think Ra was ignoring Don's misunderstanding and giving the proportion as originally described. Take half a base side, multiply by 1.16 and that's the height.
(12-12-2011, 04:52 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]What is a metaphor?

Ra's comment related to the "..balanced configuration about this central point."...and "The position or balanced position about a group.." I just think Ra often spoke with double meaning, and I was simply speculating. Perhaps you're right about the King's Chamber..in fact, it does make the most sense. No doubt Ra is saying a pyramid is helpful for meditation, but I think in 57.14 for instance, they are speaking generally.
(12-12-2011, 11:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Ra was ignoring Don's misunderstanding and giving the proportion as originally described. Take half a base side, multiply by 1.16 and that's the height.

Here is a cross-section of a pyramid with those proportions:

The apex angle of this one turned out to be 45 degrees.

But zenmaster... I am confused by your math.

This yields the equation 1.16(H) = 4(B) or (H) ~ 3.448(B)

"Take half a base side, multiply by 1.16 and that's the height."

This yields the equation (H) = 1.16(0.5)(B) or (H) = 0.58(B)

Here's what I turned up in a search:

Quote:57.21 Questioner: What would the height be, in centimeters, of one of these pyramids for best functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. It matters not. Only the proportion of the height of the pyramid from base to apex to the perimeter of the base is at all important.

57.22 Questioner: What should that proportion be?

57.23 Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

(12-12-2011, 11:31 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2011, 04:52 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]What is a metaphor?

Ra's comment related to the "..balanced configuration about this central point."...and "The position or balanced position about a group.." I just think Ra often spoke with double meaning, and I was simply speculating. Perhaps you're right about the King's Chamber..in fact, it does make the most sense. No doubt Ra is saying a pyramid is helpful for meditation, but I think in 57.14 for instance, they are speaking generally.

Ahh... ok I see what you were referring to now.

Incidentally... this reminds me of something I have previously speculated about... what if there were constructed some sort of gigantic pyramid shape around the earth itself... with the earth at the "Queen's Chamber" position?? Maybe that's how they did the "quarantine". But then again maybe not... wouldn't we all be healed by now?! BigSmile

Tenet, I'm sure if a big pyramid were constructed around the Earth, we'd all have some painful initiations to go through.
You hear of when Napoleon tried initiating in the great pyramid. He was frightened.

"The inner sanctum of the Pyramids drew Napoleon in, like so many before him and since. After exploring the chambers of Khufu's Great Pyramid, Napoleon requested to be left alone in the King's Chamber. When he finally emerged, he is reported to have been extremely shaken and shocked by something within. When asked what had happened, he refused to discuss it and insisted that the incident never be spoken of again."

http://tibetkanagawa.blogspot.com/2006/0...ramid.html
(12-13-2011, 12:04 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Tenet, I'm sure if a big pyramid were constructed around the Earth, we'd all have some painful initiations to go through.

You mean we're not in the midst of painful initiations right now?! Smile

(12-12-2011, 11:54 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2011, 11:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

But zenmaster... I am confused by your math.

I read it differently. By "perimeter of the base", I read measuring from base to apex (from center for height) then from that point to the perimeter. Why would one would need to measure a 4-equal-sided perimeter when dealing with such a proportion? Doesn't make sense.

In other words, in that type of pyramid, it seems that its dimensions can be expressed more simply in terms of the lengths of that right-angle?
(12-13-2011, 12:08 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2011, 12:04 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Tenet, I'm sure if a big pyramid were constructed around the Earth, we'd all have some painful initiations to go through.

You mean we're not in the midst of painful initiations right now?! Smile

It sure has felt like we are. Though didn't the Great Pyramid accelerate the evolution into a period of only a day or a few days at the most? Rather than the months we're experiencing. I would think a pyramid would offer the same, just much more accelerated.

This guy makes pyramids and has schematics: http://www.precisionpyramids.com/
Pages: 1 2