Bring4th

Full Version: Our little companion might need some help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone.

I really, really hoped that I would not need to post a thread about this, but who would I be if I denied any kind of help for our second density companion, a little 13-year old Yorkshire Terrier, Sindy.

Her story is one hell of a ride. She was not taught how to "behave" properly, and the result of a decade of that open-ness and problems with her childhood is a very anxious behaviour. Basically she is sleeping, sleeping, and being all fine until something happens. Someone at the door? Going crazy. I say a word? Going crazy. It is raining outside? Going crazy. Going outside? Same.

She has a non-cancerous tumor in her chest, and had a surgery regarding this a few years ago, which she recovered from quite easily. What is now happening is that her stomach is really starting to get bad. It started happening twice a year maybe. While she has an immense need for food every day, when this returning sickness comes to her, then loss of craving for food, blood in the crap, and weakness comes - and going to the vet, getting some pills/shots and medicine was required repeatedly. Her problems started to become more and more frequent. I am talking about this issue every 2 months now. Or sometimes even more often. She is slowly losing her energy (fat) reserves, going down from 1.8kg to 1.5 in the last half year. Which is not healthy.

What I figured out - and my girlfriend, who is the owner of the pet - is that we could easily meditate and heal the dog when we see the first signs of this weakness coming. Sometimes, it helped. Before, it was only meditation, but since I am practicing Qigong, I really feel that the healing itself can be very effective. But still not enough when it comes to actually trying to heal a weakened dog with blood in her tiny defecation. What is actually worse in all this situation is that both of our parents sometimes visibly imagine themselves a world where this poor little dog is "not here anymore", because we cant go to any long vacations due to needing to feed the dog. And no ,she refuses to eat when one of us is not with her. It is not a problem for us, but for parents...they do not live with this dog. They do not understand her pain, and they do not understand that 99% of the times, she is still a happy old yorkie, and not someone in the verge of dying.

That is why I am asking a little help. Cat and dog owners, you know how painful this is. I like to delude myself into thinking that this is not yet her time to leave this incarnation. Preparing for yet another meeting with the Vet, I can already feel the threads shifting in the air. I healed her with a powerful technique a few days ago, but it only managed to turn her act like a healthy dog for a day or two. She will get the antibiotics this time, but I would love to recieve some help. Something that tells this dog (I really think that she will make a transition to 3rd density prettyyyy soon, judging by the way she acts all day long BigSmile), that if it is NOT her time to pass away yet, then try to find that energy from the inside, that will to get some fat on that belly, to find that protection against the bad wishes of our family members who would rather be "free", instead of being perfectly content with the position we are in right now.

Thank you, my friends, if you find some time to send love to her in the daily meditations. Even if you just think to yourself, "oh, what a cute dog", you helped. Everything is connected, after all. Thank you.

[Image: QYPqE.jpg]
Sending Sindy, and you, light and love, happiness and healing and fun times for as long as she plans to be here! She is a beautiful little soul and I love her, too, now!

Blessings Oldern!
I will help too Smile

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
I'll also include her in the next session :¬)
oh i'm sending her love!!! and prayers!!!!!!! tell the parents to stop being selfish! who cares about vacations when they have a cute dog to care for! what the fudge

i can't go on vacations either cuz i have a furball to watch over but i prefer the furball. don't let the parents imaginations to rule over your own! imagine a world with your dog healthy and needed! pets will disappear if they find themselves unnecessary. make her feel needed and cuddle with her.
I send my best wishes for the highest and best good for all of you.
Thank you Oldern for your post. Smile
She is indeed a cute little one. Heart
She is well loved and, I can see that from today on, she got even more friends from this forum. That will certainly help her.

Have you tried some 'Rescue Remedy' to calm her down because it is obvious from her behavior that she needs some relief from some kind of stress? I am thinking about physical stress she went through when she had all the vet sessions and surgery.
Her sleeping a lot is for healing and recovering from the surgery. So I see it as a good sign.
There is evidently a blockage coming from the parents which Sindy, your girlfriend and you are sensing. Obviously Sindy is sensing your parents's feelings quite strongly. Also, since Sindy's feelings are bound to you both, she is sensing the feeling you are receiving from your parents, yourselves. In your meditation, I would suggest that, to the healing, you add harmony between the five of you regarding Sindy, cutting all cords of fear and judgment between you five.

Take care Heart
Thanks for your help, everyone.
Will post back a few weeks to tell how she is improving. Daily meditations and daily qigong is definitely on a lock from now on, persistent repeating seems to be the key.
(12-02-2011, 04:12 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your help, everyone.
Will post back a few weeks to tell how she is improving. Daily meditations and daily qigong is definitely on a lock from now on, persistent repeating seems to be the key.

Thank you. We'll check this space for your feedback.
Do try the Rescue Remedy (Edward Bach), it is a flower essence so it is harmless and animals respond very well to it.
Much love and hugs
Heart
Nothing is as painful as losing a dear pet. I will look at Sindy's picture, meditate, and send her healing light and love. Heart
Whitefeather is correct about Rescue Remedy. I used it to help my Lab mix when he became frantic during thunderstorms. Also used melatonin - although you'd need to check with a vet about that for dosage.

Still praying for Sindy!
I'm sending Sindy and you and your family lots of light and love. Smile

I lost my little Chloe, a rescued guinea pig, yesterday. I know how that hurts. Sad

Heart
haqiqu *hugs* guinea pigs are amazing. i hope it was of old age.

Sindy is getting lots of love from me. <3
hugs haquiau - we had 2 guinea pigs when I was in my teens - they lived in our garden where they had a "safe house" they could get in. They lived there quite happily for about 5 years! So sorry for your loss!
Hi Haqiqu, you can be sure your little Chloe knew - and still knows - that you loved - and still love - her.
Souls have a transcendental quality and, nothing and no one is ever lost or separated.
Much love and hugs to you Heart
well i believe in reincarnation and that pets come back to us.
thanks so much for all the *virtual hugs*, friends. chloe's little spirit is still very much here and i take comfort from that.

oldern i hope your little sindy is doing all right. still sending healing energy and light.

Heart
(12-03-2011, 07:19 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]well i believe in reincarnation and that pets come back to us.

They could come back as a person also if they graduate to 3D.
My dog is pretty smart, and very affectionate, so I think he
may graduate. I give him a lot of attention as it is.
if you have a smaller animal they may come back as a bigger one.

Avocado

I see a beautiful healthy little doggy. I send love to Sindy and the both of you. And rescue remedy helped my mom's cats relax during a 5 hour drive.
Thank you for all your help again, my friends.
She has recovered from the recent wave of this sickness yet again.
The hard work begins now. Daily applications of a spiritual armor made of love, most of all Smile
Fantastic :¬)
So happy Sindy has recovered. I believe she now has even more friends who will be helping to surround her with love! Hugs and kisses to our little Sindy!

And love and light to you, Oldern!
that's great. love to Sindy! much Heart Heart Heart
(12-05-2011, 08:52 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]I see a beautiful healthy little doggy. I send love to Sindy and the both of you. And rescue remedy helped my mom's cats relax during a 5 hour drive.

is it really harmless? i should get rescue remedy too.
Yes, Oceania, you might benefit from rescue remedy. I use it at times.
lmao i didn't nmean i would use it, i mean my kitty. could i benefit from it?
LMAO, too! I don't know about kitties - I've never given it to my kitties. Maybe Whitefeather will know.

I do feed my kitties diatomaceous earth (DE) to keep them free of intestinal parasites (instead of giving them drugs). In fact, I take DE also since I do so much work outdoors in my bare feet. You can read about it here: http://www.earthworkshealth.com/How-Diat...-Works.php