Bring4th

Full Version: from the mouths of babes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi-so I accidentally found the matireal from the book of Ra while continuously searching for spiritual stuff on the internet. I have had this yearning in my heart since I was a kid for service and compassion towards others. My first memory was me as a kid watching the missionaries in Africa showing the starving kids on TV pledging for money and me feeling helpless but not wanting to turn the channel because I felt like I would be "ignoring" them. I was super senative as a kid-still am. I had vivid dreams from around the age age of 6yrs. to current. They were most intense from 6yrs to 14yrs.-they were so overwhelming they interferred with my waking life and I went to a dream therapist. She help me to have better control in my dreams (Carlos Castaneda style?/) I also suffered with trichotillamania from age 10 to age 30/I always felt that this was a spiritual issue rather than an emotional/behavorial/OCD issue that it is mostly labeled as. I am now at a point in my life that I feel like a stranger in this world but feel so at peace at the same time because I know I choose to be here to help others feel the same peace that I feel. I of course feel lonely and out of place at times but have a inner confidience and unwavering optimism that all while turn out for the best (for me and everyone in this world at this time). I do feel conflicted on me being a leader or that someone should follow my words-I feel like sometimes I want to shout from my rooftop (Is that how you say it?) but at the same time I know that humbleness and humility is more my style. Just wanted to share-never have given up my info. like that but know from experience that sharing your story can cause others great "sparks" in helping along the journey-
Peace-Caro/
Welcome, Caro. It's good to read you. Regarding the Trichotill, we all have something to keep us from being too full of ourselves. Call it a badge of honor. :-/ Angel Cool
Welcome, Caro! Thank you for sharing. I know that doing so can sometimes be difficult for someone focused on humility and being humble. I feel that from you and respect it. I hope you'll enjoy reading and participating here. You are among friends!

Light and love, and peace to you!
Welcome Caro. Humble teaching through one's action is an incredibly powerful way in which to lead (by example).

Can't beat it :¬)