Bring4th

Full Version: Does Ra read Bring4th.org?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Half kidding, half serious. What do you think?

Smile
Hadn't thought of it, but yes, I believe Ra is aware of Bring4th discussions.
This question is from a purely human viewpoint but what do you think Ra thinks of the discussions?(and as it is a purely human question it can't really be answered) also I'd answer yes as we are all Ra and Ra is us Smile
(12-06-2011, 12:54 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Half kidding, half serious. What do you think?

Smile

I believe it does... as Ruth says and as Conifer explains...
Ra 'reads' Bring4th through us.

Smile
Wait... Could Ra post? That would be like using a channel, but simpler. Half-kidding half-serious as well. lol =OP
It should be a very easy manipulation of first-second density matter for Ra / Q'uo to post here, but that would infrige with the free will, I do not know.
Entities of Ra's density can read the overall state of being (radiance) via the violet ray. It will tell them all they need to know about an entity, or a group of entities.

Reading typed words would be of no additional value, in my opinion, as they are a product of said state of being :¬)
but we have such fun stuff here. they missing out!
Considering many of us are probably of Ra's social memory complex I'd say Ra is reading bring4th right now.
Ra may be more focused on the ascension, as that's the big thing in the cosmos.
It probably takes them almost no effort to know what's going on with this forum.
But I'm not sure how much importance they place on the goings on here.

If we are part of the Ra memory complex, then it could be that whatever's important
to us, gains the attention of Ra. They know we've made sacrifices volunteering to be here,
and that probably makes them keen on what is going on in our lives.
I've been into the Ra material maybe 2 years. So I can't say what will happen in another 10
or even 30 years from now, if I'll still be on this forum. Ra is beyond our time, so
maybe they don't see things sequentially like we do.
I'd rather imagine Ra sitting in an arm chair with a laptop, pipe and brandy, reading Bring4th by the fireside. I can well imagine their mental dialog as they read: "Distortion... Distortion... Correct... Distortion..."

BigSmile
That's funny Eric.

I imagine Ra doing their best to help still distortions.
Maybe they talk to us when we're causing too much distortion for their liking.

Meerie

I don't think distortions need to be stilled. Remember, love is also a distortion. Nothing wrong with that.
distortions are simply creator experiencing itself. It's all good.
I was referring to the quote.

80.5 I am Ra. Purity does not end with the harvest of third density. The fidelity of Ra towards the attempt to remove distortions is total.

Meerie

Lol... you sure it should not read "purrity"?
Purr....
(12-06-2011, 02:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to the quote.

80.5 I am Ra. Purity does not end with the harvest of third density. The fidelity of Ra towards the attempt to remove distortions is total.

That's why all these Wanderers sitting on this forum yapping with each other, huh? Tongue
Ooh, I like purrity.
I'm certain Ra is aware of discussions whose vibrational frequency is that of Ra, or when topics of discussion make mention of Ra or are directed to Ra.
And maybe the social memory complex of Ra can act as a guide of sorts. Perhaps my spirit guide is Ra. Or could be the Pleiadians, as I resonate with them. I also resonate with Sirius. But I think about Ra the most. Ra, if you're listening, you know I adore you, so please be gentle. Your past teachings to me have been freaking intense.
When you speak of Ra and other social memory complexes in what ways do you believe they guide? What methods are within their capabilities? Do they guide by implanting certain thought forms and concepts in the mind of the individual or through signs they can manifest in your reality? The only things I am actually certain guide me in the greatest sense of the word are my Higher Self and the One Infinite Creator.

I would also like to take this opportunity to give Ra a shout out as well, and I am eternally grateful for this tome of unsurpassed wisdom it has helped shape for us and given to us, and I hope Ra is enjoying the music I dedicated to them. Smile Ra is awesome!
Well, I had made it intention in the past to work with Ra specifically. It could be that it's my higher self, I have no proof either way. I do feel I'm a part of the Ra complex, I mean thinking about them I get the warm fuzzies. Ra guides me through simply talking to me in my mind. That is whenever I'm at the right vibration.

But the teachings I've gone through have been difficult. I've had to experience what it's like to lose control of my mind and my power. A year ago I had experience of building a galaxy. I did the work in this density, and I suppose my higher self did the work in a higher density. A year ago I saw a figure that resembled an egyptian person, dressed in white clothing, manifest before me, doing hand gestures as if perfoming magic. I took this to be Ra. I would have given Ra my hands I adored them so much. But I find that when I focus on them, the teachings rock my world.

I mean imagine you create a galaxy (and your mind is tied to this galaxy) and then it goes out of balance and trying to hold that much spiritual mass in balance. It throws your mind around quite rapidly.

When I focus on Pleiadian energies, the teachings feel much more loving. But that could be because they are 4th density teachings vs 6th density. Sixth Density teaching I took as being harder lessons.

But yeah, Ra did manifest before me, sort of as a translucent figure, in minature, maybe about 6" tall on a desk across from me. That happened. But that also could have been one of the simulations I went through. I'd go into more detail but the more I reveal, the harder it is to describe. The experiences of a year ago, and of a month ago have been very hard for me. But the benefits of sticking through them have also been equally rewarding. I see my higher self as part of Ra.

BTW, I'm sure Ra appreciates your music. Let me ask, if you could recommend one of your albums to listen to, which would it be? I'd like to see if I can pick up on the Ra complex when listening.

(12-06-2011, 05:33 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]When you speak of Ra and other social memory complexes in what ways do you believe they guide? What methods are within their capabilities? Do they guide by implanting certain thought forms and concepts in the mind of the individual or through signs they can manifest in your reality? The only things I am actually certain guide me in the greatest sense of the word are my Higher Self and the One Infinite Creator.

I would also like to take this opportunity to give Ra a shout out as well, and I am eternally grateful for this tome of unsurpassed wisdom it has helped shape for us and given to us, and I hope Ra is enjoying the music I dedicated to them. Smile Ra is awesome!
It would not be good for Ra to preach here (answers without prompting). But what about simple questions and answers to clarify the Law of One and the Ra Material books? The language used is biased towards the instrument, the questioner, and Ra. Ra often asks the questioner to restate the question because it was unclear. Well some of the people that have found this forums have found some of this material to be confusing, and wish to clarify.

That being said... I can't think of any clever way to verify the identity of Ra. Ideas?
A year ago, I had the experience of watching an animated movie with my parents. The movie made no sense to me and I so I asked Ra in my mind "Does this make sense to them?" And Ra answered "They're not really there." So that made me think.

I just take what resonates to me, and what I feel I can agree with or learn from. I can't say for sure if it's Ra or not. I certainly can't speak for them. Way too much distortion in my waking life.
Seeing as we are all one, yes he does indeed read these forums in my opinion, also shouldn't we be asking if the creator is reading it? Wink
Many wanderers are from the Ra soul group. I would assume that Ra would read these words through them.
(12-06-2011, 07:59 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as we are all one, yes he does indeed read these forums in my opinion, also shouldn't we be asking if the creator is reading it? Wink

Yes they do. Smile just wanted to point out this distinction in case you didn't know or had not yet become used to that idea Smile.
Why would they read this nonsense?

"our social memory complex cannot effectually discern the distortions of the societal mind/body/spirit complex of your peoples"

"we cannot plumb the depths of the distortion complexes which infect your peoples"

(12-06-2011, 11:00 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why would they read this nonsense?

Flame bait alert! Any takers? Ok, whose first? BigSmile
That was before Don Elkins.......... Couldnt he be a member of the Ra mind/body/spirit complex? Couldnt his direct experience in language help Ra better discern the distortions of our societal mindbodyspirit complex?
lol they can't plumb us? what a disappointment. i always thought higher beings were all knowing but nope.
Pages: 1 2