Bring4th

Full Version: 12 plus 1 = 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've wanted to ask this for a while but the thought had receded til this morning. Is anyone here familiar with the concept of ritual working through the use of 12 plus 1: essentially, 12 words and 1 number?

The first time I read about this was in an Above Top Secret thread similar to the Hidden Hand material. The poster was named something like illuminator13 and mentioned how 13 is not an unlucky number (something I have ALWAYS said myself). Basically, the use of the formula to create a mantra of sorts. Their initial posts were always prefaced with a sentence using that formula, something to the extent of "I Wish To Light Up The Darkness That Surrounds Their Being, Supreme 1." (12 words, 1 number)

One of the reasons I was reminded of this was from reading the material sourced in the CHANI thread:
Quote:yes many heavenly object 12 plus 1 wil come yor line time
Yes... There is something about 12+1 or 13. I'm not quite sure why, but those numbers have always stood out to me.

Also, I know Ive said it in the main thread but... Something about this project CHANI / "me tel u now" stuff seems very very weighty. I wish the language was a bit less cryptic, but what can you do...
12 is the Queen and 13 is the King
Oceania, could you expand on this thought? What would the 1 represent in that case (the matrix of the mind perhaps)?
ace Tongue
i used to play cards and i got 12 continuously, when i split the deck.
before i moved back to my childhood home i was in a women's circle. we called it the "new moon circle". we always had 12 members + the Goddess (1); should someone drop out we pendulum tested for a new member and always kept our human number at 12. it seemed to work well. our rituals and meditations were deep and resonate.

Heart