Bring4th

Full Version: 1:43 Earthling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

Over the weekend I had a grand idea. It's the the statement below: I just made a fan page so far and will be making a http://143Earthling.org webpage also soon. What do you guys thing?

1:43 Earthling

The word “Love” is such a simple yet powerful word. It is the bond that connects you with another person, family, friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, pets, animals. At every level, love is there. Let’s start an unconditional love that transcends our understanding of the word. To say it with with no boundaries, attachments, wants, needs or desires. Just to be happy that you share the planet with another being that is happy to share it with you. We are all Earthlings living on this planet. That is the unifying force that we all have in connection with each other. We should have a love that unites all Earthlings together.

Daily Call to Action
The 1:43 Earthling Campaign
Set your alarm clocks. Let 1:43 PM/AM local time every day to be the time that you let another Earthling know that you love them. Be it someone you know, a stranger or even a pet or animal. Just say “I love you” without putting too much thought into it, do it from your heart. They might think you’re crazy or be taken back. Explain to them what you’re doing if they want to listen.

Imagine if all 7 billion people on Earth said “I love you” to you.
How would it make you feel?
How would you react?
Do you have the courage and heart to say it back?

Goal
May 23rd 2012 is the 143rd day of the year. It’s our goal to have everyone on Earth to participate that day at 1:43 PM local time. It will be a wave of “I love you” that circles the whole world!

Love.
I like it :¬)

(Although I'll skip the timing aspect and simply make a point of doing it daily.)
I can easily participate, and I will also follow what Namaste said. Smile
I LOVE the idea ThatZenGuy! I'll set my alarm and do my best to take part at the right time. I must confess, I say I love you to people frequently! Sometimes to strangers who seem to need it - I give hugs, too - sometimes to complete strangers. So I'm totally with you on this!

I thought I'd share a "movement" I participated in back in '05 called Go Gratitude. www.gogratitude.com They've created other waves since then, too, but I believe go gratitude was the original. Any time we work together to push love out into the world it is worthwhile!

Love and light and lets create a tidal wave of love!
Thank you guys! I love you all!
I resonate better with sending love energy than telling people I love them. To me, saying I love you to someone seems a little awkward in person.

But this resonates very well to me: http://www.visualizedaily.com/

-GW
it does to me too.
You guys can say it on the inside then =D
I will most certainly participate, and if I am not around anybody at the scheduled time then I will simply think "I love you all/blessed be all things in existence" in my mind and let that thought-form dissipate into the vast reaches of the collective consciousness.
I'm assuming we'll use 1:43 in whatever time zone we happen to be in, correct? At 1:43 PM today I was in Wal-Mart buying a Odwilla drink and my alarm went off. The young man stocking the fruit juice next to me looked over and I just told him, "I'm glad you're there, that was my reminder to tell someone I love them. I love you!" He laughed and said thank you!

Let's do this!
Good point ZenGuy. I am ok with being the love.
Well said! Be the love!
(12-08-2011, 09:35 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming we'll use 1:43 in whatever time zone we happen to be in, correct? At 1:43 PM today I was in Wal-Mart buying a Odwilla drink and my alarm went off. The young man stocking the fruit juice next to me looked over and I just told him, "I'm glad you're there, that was my reminder to tell someone I love them. I love you!" He laughed and said thank you!

Let's do this!

That's so awesome! Yes, its 1:43 local time! <3

You should post that on our wall on the facebook page! www.facebook.com/143earthling
Rise and shine Earthlings! Love a fellow earthling like the Sun loves the Earth with its sunshine. Selfless unconditional love that requires nothing in return.
We designed a new page for this cause. Can you guys check it out and tell me if you like it? www.143earthling.org Thank you!
Zenguy, Thanks for this wonderful idea. I will participate. Its interesting the many times that the #43 and 111 or 1111 have been coming into my life lately. Why the time 1:43?
(12-08-2011, 03:14 AM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

Over the weekend I had a grand idea. It's the the statement below: I just made a fan page so far and will be making a http://143Earthling.org webpage also soon. What do you guys thing?

1:43 Earthling

The word “Love” is such a simple yet powerful word. It is the bond that connects you with another person, family, friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, pets, animals. At every level, love is there. Let’s start an unconditional love that transcends our understanding of the word. To say it with with no boundaries, attachments, wants, needs or desires. Just to be happy that you share the planet with another being that is happy to share it with you. We are all Earthlings living on this planet. That is the unifying force that we all have in connection with each other. We should have a love that unites all Earthlings together.

Daily Call to Action
The 1:43 Earthling Campaign
Set your alarm clocks. Let 1:43 PM/AM local time every day to be the time that you let another Earthling know that you love them. Be it someone you know, a stranger or even a pet or animal. Just say “I love you” without putting too much thought into it, do it from your heart. They might think you’re crazy or be taken back. Explain to them what you’re doing if they want to listen.

Imagine if all 7 billion people on Earth said “I love you” to you.
How would it make you feel?
How would you react?
Do you have the courage and heart to say it back?

Goal
May 23rd 2012 is the 143rd day of the year. It’s our goal to have everyone on Earth to participate that day at 1:43 PM local time. It will be a wave of “I love you” that circles the whole world!

Love.

I do that everyday all the time to pretty much everyone I get to know. But cool idea yeah.
I love you by the way BigSmile
(12-30-2011, 10:02 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]Zenguy, Thanks for this wonderful idea. I will participate. Its interesting the many times that the #43 and 111 or 1111 have been coming into my life lately. Why the time 1:43?

143 is I(1) LOVE(4) YOU(3) in alpha paging before cell phones and texting.

Smile Love you guys!

Please share the page and the idea! Spread the love!