Bring4th

Full Version: How do I strengthen my "color rays"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep seeing conversations about green ray, yellow ray, etc.
What makes these things unique and how can I go about strengthening each of them?
(12-08-2011, 08:17 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I keep seeing conversations about green ray, yellow ray, etc. What makes these things unique
"Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh."

(12-08-2011, 08:17 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]and how can I go about strengthening each of them?
Q/A 5.2 and 15.12 basically. "Catalyst" is naturally and automatically interpreted by yourself in accordance with your current balancing needs. These needs generally evolve up the spiral.

"Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth."
if meditation has ever ben done, this should be a non-question really.
therefore i'll explain from step one.

first relax... focus your thoughts unto the end of your spine to become 10x as relaxed.
then either: carefully feel everything thats going on both inside and outside of your body.
or: think of something empowering, something that means alot to you (no matter how silly it may be)

there shuold be a surge of energy coming from the base of your spine if its done right.
the more often energy flows in this manner, the higher the flow.

each body area where energy goes is associated with its own ray, the more energy flows through these points the better will its associated feats work

other than meditation...
the things you may do, that strengthen each individual chakra.... are also things that get improved if you strengthen the said chakra.

like:
selfless acts and not being affraid of showing weakness strengthen your heart and throat chakras.
being relaxed strengthen your root chakra
being active strengthen your solar plexus
(12-08-2011, 08:17 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I keep seeing conversations about green ray, yellow ray, etc.
What makes these things unique and how can I go about strengthening each of them?

I like to see myself as a Christmas tree, with a colored light bulb in each position. The Creator is the electricity/juice coming in from below to power the lights. I visualize more and more electricity coming in, causing the light bulbs to burn more and more brightly. Then I stare at the light bulbs.

The colors.... so pretty.... oooh...

Sometimes I hit the disco / strobe button for funsies and start playing patterns out, like a dance, kind of like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEPxCejXYxk

For me it is all about combining visualization with FEELING! Smile
okay, now I am seriously feeling like someone could make a really cool chakra program with some cool music, the right lights, the right pattern. Finding more stuff, kind of like raw ingredients to create a recipe out of... you could combine lights with those Tibetan bowls, certain frequencies...

Visual ingredient example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5aC4...=endscreen

Music ingredient example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5eZ4S6LktQ

We have the technology!
(12-09-2011, 10:56 AM)fr33d0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2011, 08:17 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I keep seeing conversations about green ray, yellow ray, etc.

I like to see myself as a Christmas tree, with a colored light bulb in each position. The Creator is the electricity/juice coming in from below to power the lights. I visualize more and more electricity coming in, causing the light bulbs to burn more and more brightly. Then I stare at the light bulbs.

The colors.... so pretty.... oooh...

Sometimes I hit the disco / strobe button for funsies and start playing patterns out, like a dance, kind of like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEPxCejXYxk

For me it is all about combining visualization with FEELING! Smile
okay, now I am seriously feeling like someone could make a really cool chakra program with some cool music, the right lights, the right pattern. Finding more stuff, kind of like raw ingredients to create a recipe out of... you could combine lights with those Tibetan bowls, certain frequencies...

Visual ingredient example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5aC4...=endscreen

Music ingredient example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5eZ4S6LktQ

We have the technology!

I like the audio sample, is there one of these for every chakra?

Quote:if meditation has ever ben done, this should be a non-question really.
therefore i'll explain from step one.

first relax... focus your thoughts unto the end of your spine to become 10x as relaxed.
then either: carefully feel everything thats going on both inside and outside of your body.
or: think of something empowering, something that means alot to you (no matter how silly it may be)

there shuold be a surge of energy coming from the base of your spine if its done right.
the more often energy flows in this manner, the higher the flow.

each body area where energy goes is associated with its own ray, the more energy flows through these points the better will its associated feats work

I often feel a tingling in my head just above my hairline and toward the highest point of my skull, is this the feeling that you explain?
(12-09-2011, 05:30 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I like the audio sample, is there one of these for every chakra?

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Chakra-Cha...B001U7WULY
Youtube videos perhaps? ;D
(12-09-2011, 05:30 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I often feel a tingling in my head just above my hairline and toward the highest point of my skull, is this the feeling that you explain?

This is the reception of required physical and mental alterations often noted by the awakening wanderer. Welcome to the illusion, brother Smile
(12-10-2011, 01:59 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2011, 05:30 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]I often feel a tingling in my head just above my hairline and toward the highest point of my skull, is this the feeling that you explain?

This is the reception of required physical and mental alterations often noted by the awakening wanderer. Welcome to the illusion, brother Smile

Can you elaborate?
I have looked at other symptoms of being a wanderer and I don't think I meet a lot of the "requirements". Earth feels very much my home and I don't seem to think I am alienated from others, though I do prefer solitude sometimes. Smile
(12-10-2011, 01:59 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice to see you again, Pere :¬)
Also Fr33dom I think I can put something together, certain colors for certain chakras?
Meditations such as the ones Liet and Fr33d0m suggested are great.

I would add that intention begins the conscious process of clearing and developing the chakra centers, which you have already done. Then, listening to prompts and intuitions will guide you. There may be experiences that will help which place themselves in your path, or healings which need to take place (such as a resolution to a relationship where you didn't feel heard--heart and throat--or a programming of financial lack addressed due to childhood--1st and 2nd chakra). Being open to these opportunities will help you along.
(12-10-2011, 03:56 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Can you elaborate?
I have looked at other symptoms of being a wanderer and I don't think I meet a lot of the "requirements". Earth feels very much my home and I don't seem to think I am alienated from others, though I do prefer solitude sometimes. Smile

Quote:50.11 Questioner: Each of us feels, in meditation, energy upon the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, what it signifies, and what the various places in which we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The in-streamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tingling and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.

Carla also speaks of these "in-streamings" in The Wanderers Handbook as being very commonplace initial "happenings" to the wanderer.

As per you being a wanderer, there are different kinds of brothers and sisters of sorrow (wanderers). You may be a wanderer of Earth, one that has already graduated, perhaps a Mayan or other, but has chosen to continue incarnate experiences for one reason or another, or perhaps you are from this solar system and thus the vibration of Mother Earth is suitable to not cause you any serious grievance. Perhaps you are not a wanderer, but near to harvestability... only you can and will truly know Smile

(12-10-2011, 05:49 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you again, Pere :¬)

The pleasure is all mine dear brother. I have not left, but have found more urgency in completing unfinished lessons and clearing karma. I believe the final year until harvest is upon us shortly and those that align with their higher self/totality complex will find them self where they should be in their process of harvestability.
I can't help but smile. Smile