Bring4th

Full Version: Women appreciation thread :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I now know how hard a time you all have had, and I promise that when I grow up and have a wife(life partner) I will help with all the cooking unless I can't for some external reason. So I am appreciative of your sacrifice and service to us males, who would be lost without you and all you do. So thank you Smile now to why I am making this thread. 
I am in general appreciative of all you do.
I just helped my mom make food to eat for the rest of the week and after just one pound of cheese grating my wrist was dying and don't get me started on potatoes. Smile 
I think it is time to have a women appreciation thread on bring4th.

And I just have so much respect and appreciation for you all that I need somewhere to post it Smile

Now all of you guys out there, this thread isn't just for me. So join in with all that you are appreciative for when it comes to women. Smile 

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus 
Thank you Conifer16 - I appreciate you helping your Mom and letting it lead you to appreciate women in general.

<<HUGS>>>

Love and light and grated cheese!
I appreciate everything about them! My mother, my wife, my grandmother, my daughter, my grand daughter, they are all AWESOME.