Bring4th

Full Version: the amygdala
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so three days ago i started feeling my left amygdala in a similar manner to how i feel the pituitary gland... the day after, it went away.
yesterday i started feeling it again.. a few hours later the right one came along and both have stayed since.

i've feel something changed, but what exactly.. seem fuzzy, since the effects i yet felt are rather similar but yet different to things other energy centers already gave.

imo the web doesnt have sufficient information about what there is to expect so i'm asking all of you, what changed after having this come into your experience.
has anything changed with this Liet?

- -

slightly related ... I feel as though my pineal gland is 'functioning' as it should, in a spiritual sense.

dreams are more vivid and frequent, I have a 'psychic sense' of things, without claiming to be a full blown mind reader, the connection to the Higher Self is more fluid and pliable.

as for using/accessing intelligent energy/intelligent infinity ... that has not yet happened as far as I am aware. But the gate is open.

'seeing' where this goes.
well, i cant find one spesific frequency that always cause the amygdala to be felt (unlike all other places where energies can be felt)
which is strange...
It seem to be related to the pituitary gland.. but only if all(?) other chakras are in atleast somewhat good shape.

I dont really like focusing upon it too much, for once you feel it alot, its very difficult to "not think of it" to have that intense feeling to go away. (sometimes almost as annoying as having blown too many baloons)
(02-16-2012, 07:20 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]well, i cant find one spesific frequency that always cause the amygdala to be felt (unlike all other places where energies can be felt)
which is strange...
It seem to be related to the pituitary gland.. but only if all other chakras are in atleast somewhat good shape.

I dont really like focusing upon it too much, for once you feel it alot, its very difficult to "not think of it" to have that intense feeling to go away. (sometimes almost as annoying as having blown too many baloons)

I find it hard to sleep when I have strong sensations in the amygdala. It opened recently, couldn't sleep for a day or two. I have had so much pressure and sensations in my head for the last 2 months so it's hard to single it out. I'am seeing auras more easily, just feeling like my emotional connection with everything is stronger but also more controlled. It seams with every new unlocking of sensation in of a different part of the body this feeling of anticipation I have is growing stronger. The more that opens the less effort is needed to feel them. I can pretty much feel energy buzzing in my head 24/7.
I'm not sure if I can consciously choose to 'feel' my amygdalae. Perhaps I have not mapped my own body sensations. I'm guessing that could be improved by focusing on bodily sensations during meditation?
Having experimented with various crystals, i can say that the ruby have an obvious effect on my amygdala (among other parts)... no other crystal seem to have just this amygdala-pressure-inducing effect.... it has an ALOT stronger effects on dreams than all other crystals i've yet tried.

At my internship i let a girl there hold my ruby-point for a while to see what she felt.. just to have something to compare with (gave her an Ametrine earlier which she got amazing effects with in less than a day after recieveing it).
She immediately started slowly floating away, accelerating towards astral projection (ofc she didnt know that, and was obviously frightened by the event and interupted it... which is ofc only natural the first few times)

That was a person who's femenine, but have never meditated...

Gave one crystal to everyone on the staff as my internship was about to end (after its 3rd month), as a farwell gift, tehehe...
Having analyzed most of their personalities in advance, giving them what i felt they'd need as a counterbalancing energy, or letting them chose whatver one they felt drawn towards if i wanst decided. (tried to make sure i didnt give away any single colored stones as i strongly object to overly focusing on only one aspect of the whole)

Was damn difficult getting to talk in depth about non-"work // should do // did" related topics before i started handing out these (it was an elder-care-place-somethingsomething, so the majority of the staff had open hearts, thusly did not immediately reject the possibility of the spiritual/unknown existing and/or having benefits)

So ofc i'm suggesting this method to anyone and everyone.

ra Wrote:To go through the various crystals to be used would be exhaustive to this instrument, although you may ask us if you wish in another session. The delicacy, shall we say, of the choosing of the crystal is very critical and, in truth, a crystalline structure such as a diamond or ruby can be used by a purified channel who is filled with the love/light of One, in almost any application.

You think that is related to the diamond being clear (thus works on wherever energy you hold it near) and ruby containing colors which would affect large parts of the spectrum....
Or something to do with their crystaline structure? trigonal and "Isometric-Hexoctahedral (Cubic)"
Or just their hardness, ruby and diamond 9/10 and 10/10 on the hardness scale.

Ruby being 4x harder than quartz and diamond being 4x harder than ruby.