Bring4th

Full Version: I think I just had a conversation with my higher./?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was meditating after waking up (about 10 minutes after) and almost immediately after sitting down, I felt a tingling sensation in my neck in the back, the image I provide will show you generally where, every inhalation and exhalation I felt it creep farther up, for a moment I thought it was a spider. Then I kept breathing and I felt another tingling sensation in another area in my neck, I will also circle this area in the image. Then I felt a huge energy surge throughout my whole body. It felt almost like warm and cold waves going throughout my body. This happened for about 15 seconds and then I began to think something was trying to contact me. In my head I put out the phrase "Do you come to share in the love and light of the infinite creator?" The energy got stronger. With every repetition of the phrase, the energy got even stronger, and then my left ear started ringing, and it kept ringing. I took this as a sign of a negative entity attempting to interfere so I open my eyes and snapped myself out of meditation, I decided I would meditate again, so I closed my eyes and about 30 seconds after I did so, I noticed the tinglings in my neck and also the one I commonly get on the very top of my head near where all of my hair stems, I will also circle this on a seperate picture. The energy came back, and I asked in my head "Higher are you trying to contact me?" Both of my ears rang, I took this as a yes/no, and proceeded to ask a few questions, I asked "Do you know why I am here?" My ears rang again, and this wasn't all constant either. I asked "Will you tell me my purpose?" My left ear rang. "Do I have to find it on my own?" Both ears rang. "Thank you. I will remember this." And then I snapped myself out of meditation again. What's your take on this brothers and sisters?

[Image: 8XjXN.png]

[Image: pePf4.png]
The higher self does not typically, as far as I know, provide yes and no answers, though I will not discount anything. Please see this thread for an understanding of the tingling feelings which you felt.

Below is how Ra describes the relationship with the deep mind.

Quote:99.8 Ra: I am Ra. ... Many use the trunk and roots of mind as if that portion of mind were a badly used, prostituted entity. Then this entity gains from this great storehouse that which is rough, prostituted, and without great virtue. Those who turn to the deep mind, seeing it in the guise of the maiden, go forth to court it. The courtship has nothing of plunder in its semblance and may be protracted, yet the treasure gained by such careful courtship is great. The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves.

Hence it is best to carefully treat all parts of the (self) mind/body/spirit complex with love and respect.
Thank you for showing me that post again, it definitely applies. Smile