Bring4th

Full Version: Play it Forward! Awesome new sharing tech!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:A revolutionary online platform that allows you to watch elevating movies and gift them to your friends and family. When a movie inspires you, there's a natural impulse to share the experience. PlayItFWD makes this easy with the option to gift pre-paid rentals through email or social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

This is so awesome the first movie they are using it for is thrive! It is so clear their is an awakening! It is every where you look now, people deeply want change in this world and it is slowly coming from us. This is so beautiful!

youtube version loads quicker:

Also it is so clear that an awakening is happening! I decided to just try it out and show my Dad the Movie Thrive, I explained to him why I wanted him to see it and he eventually said "Ok, I will try it" I told him it was 2 hours and he said he probably would not watch the whole thing... When I asked him the next morning about it, he told me he watched the entire thing and thanked me for showing it to him! He said he loved it and could not turn it off! I then got to have a one on one conversation about the crop circles, the pyramids, free energy, UFOs, the universe and the banking elite it was amazing and he just wanted to keep talking to me about it all, it absolutely fascintated him and he said he always thought there was something more to the world and that it would be something like this.. Now he is really into it all especially the free energy stuff.. He said he always knew they suppressed things but not to extent that they had! I got to talk to him for about 2 hours about this stuff and he said I had changed the way he sees the world.. He loved the stuff about the Universe and ancient aliens and that because he has secretly always liked that sort of stuff.. Just never talks about it around my mum or brothers just me lol when no one else is around! Amazing!

The world truly is waking up!
Zack - I don't have time to watch the vids right now but LOVE the story about your Dad watching Thrive and being willing to discuss it with you. My husband is a very down to earth, practical, machine operator/construction worker type of guy who has always been more into the physical world and politics than anything spiritual. He, too, watched Thrive beginnning to end and it's fun to see how his theories about politics and mine about spiritual matters are starting to sync up.

Keep it up, Zack!
my mom watched it too and she liked the torus!

Avocado

So cool. Glad to hear you were able to spread some love. If consensus is starting to change I'm gonna go crazy! I think people go for these things when they are in the format they are used to (mainstream or at least similar to mainstream movies), or at least that's how my brother does it. He liked What the Bleep and was actually the one who told me about it. I think he'll like Thrive. It will be cool for him watch the part about suppressed technology. I tried telling him before but he didn't bite so I'm excited to share this with him. This is really quite the story we're telling here on Earth.