Bring4th

Full Version: Children of the Law of One - Book by Jon Peniel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Loved Ones,

In my seeking for knowledge about the Law of One, I stumbled upon this book. This author has no relations with Don or Ra but this book is still about the Law of One.

It talks about the order of The Children of the Law of One. The author was a head monk with the order and his teachings ring with the truth and is aligned with the Law of One.

He states that the order was created in the times of Atlantis and the grand master was an incarnation of Jesus. Since Jesus was a 4th entity being during those times, this book and their order has a deep understand of Love and Unselfish love and long with their understanding of the negative path from that density. I'm half way through the book and would recommend it to anyone on here looking to further understand 4th density unselfish love.

Here is a link to the pdf file from my dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30435688/TCLO.pdf

Cheers
Thank you for sharing this Smile
It is very appreciated

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
I hate this book! It ruined my life! Please don't read it. It's fiction. Be suspicious of any author who uses a fake name and won't show a picture of themselves.
?????

What are you talking about?
How could it ruin your life?
(12-15-2011, 02:52 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate this book! It ruined my life! Please don't read it. It's fiction. Be suspicious of any author who uses a fake name and won't show a picture of themselves.

I don't think any book can ruin your life. I read everything with grain of salt and only use what resonates with me. Doesn't matter if its fiction or not. Same way I approached the LOO materials.
I do the same. but so far nothing in this book has raised any flags.

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
(12-15-2011, 02:52 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate this book! It ruined my life! Please don't read it. It's fiction. Be suspicious of any author who uses a fake name and won't show a picture of themselves.

Goodness. How?
(12-15-2011, 05:22 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

Goodness. How?

Okay, I'm not going to blame to book itself because there must have been something inside me that allowed this to happen but in any case: most of what it said sounded true to me at the time, I was depressed but didn't want to seek professional help, I assumed the "enlightenment" the author talked about is the only way to cure my depression, so I did absolutely everything the book said to do and as strictly as possible e.g. I took cold showers every morning (even in the winter) because it supposedly helps self discipline, I would never talk to my (ex-)girlfriend first because the book said women are supposed to seek out men, and basically I was just a jerk to people by telling them everything they're doing wrong meanwhile I thought I was being super spiritual and loving. It made me polarize more STS while I believed I was polarizing STO. It gave me justifications for everything I was doing: if you're friends start seeming more distant from you it's because they can't handle your vibration level. The core principle of the book was: the only way to be happy and free is to be 100% STO and the only way to achieve that is through self discipline. Obviously neither of those things are true and make a great formula for polarizing to STS. I made a facebook group about the book because the website for the book hasn't been updated since 2002 and the other hardcore book followers I met there were just as crazy as me. f*** this book, I'm usually against censorship but if there's any book in existence right now I'd want to eliminate off the face of the earth its this one, yet I used to be spreading it as much as I can (if you find a pdf of it online or one of the authors expensive meditation mp3 files there's a good chance I was the source of that).
(12-15-2011, 03:01 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011, 05:22 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

Goodness. How?

Okay, I'm not going to blame to book itself because there must have been something inside me that allowed this to happen but in any case: most of what it said sounded true to me at the time, I was depressed but didn't want to seek professional help, I assumed the "enlightenment" the author talked about is the only way to cure my depression, so I did absolutely everything the book said to do and as strictly as possible e.g. I took cold showers every morning (even in the winter) because it supposedly helps self discipline, I would never talk to my (ex-)girlfriend first because the book said women are supposed to seek out men, and basically I was just a jerk to people by telling them everything they're doing wrong meanwhile I thought I was being super spiritual and loving. It made me polarize more STS while I believed I was polarizing STO. It gave me justifications for everything I was doing: if you're friends start seeming more distant from you it's because they can't handle your vibration level. The core principle of the book was: the only way to be happy and free is to be 100% STO and the only way to achieve that is through self discipline. Obviously neither of those things are true and make a great formula for polarizing to STS. I made a facebook group about the book because the website for the book hasn't been updated since 2002 and the other hardcore book followers I met there were just as crazy as me. f*** this book, I'm usually against censorship but if there's any book in existence right now I'd want to eliminate off the face of the earth its this one, yet I used to be spreading it as much as I can (if you find a pdf of it online or one of the authors expensive meditation mp3 files there's a good chance I was the source of that).

Wow. I'm sorry that this book caused such a rift in your understand of the Law of One. Maybe it was just a catalyst for you to truly understand higher teachings. I'm glad you have transcended this book.

I've read about 50% of this book so far, I have not read the 2nd half which is suppose to show you how to reach enlightenment by unselfish love, which sounds to me like a STO's path. I have my own form of meditation that I do and I won't change that, this is more of an informational read on the understandings of different teachings.

It does seem like a heavy 4th density book though, their love and how to separate themselves from the negative path is pretty polarizing to one end of the spectrum. It's like Ra's LOO material is from the graduate level of a 6th density being and this book is being written to a point of view of an individual that thinks he is fully enlightened but by 4th density means.

There are no mistakes on the path to the creator, all roads will lead back home. This is just another road taken by a few and to read up on it, gives us light from their perspective.
Thank you for sharing your experience with honesty, turtledude23.
That proves once more that the true path is not found in books, that it is different for each one and that every person has to find it in their own heart. For your spiritual path, indeed regarding your whole life and creation, it is always best to trust in your uniqueness, to enjoy your unique way of being and, not let anyone telling you who you are! They will try but one can always ignore them. No one has jurisdiction upon another. Who you are is your decision and free will! Who needs a book when you have a heart? Tongue

Heart
Quote from page 1:
Quote:We aren’t trying to convince anyone of anything, or asking anyone to
accept anything in this book on faith - we are simply presenting ideas. We leave
it up to you to think about the principles and the teachings presented, and decide
for yourself whether or not they are a good thing for you, for others, and for the
world
This is saying "take this with a grain of salt", in my opinion.
Heart
Glad you got past it TD :¬)