Bring4th

Full Version: David Wilcock SEVERELY threatened. SEND HIM YOUR PRAYERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is a developing situation. Shortly after David posted his explosive new article Benjamin Fulford was detained. David is now being severely threatened. From his website

"WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14TH, 3:39 PM: DEATH THREAT

For the first time in my entire career as a journalist, I have been given a very severe threat, handed to me from one of my top insiders.

I was told that I have tonight only to get Part Two out -- "it would be a very good idea" for my own safety, as publicity is protection.

Although the exact nature of the threat is unspecified, I was told I might be "lucky" if all I got was torture.

If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a "deep, dark hole" working as a black-ops scientist.

The best protection I have is publicity. For that same reason I will be releasing Part Two as soon as possible, even if I have to stay up all night.

It has been an honor serving you. Never forget how much you are loved. If I am to die, then I die with honor -- a noble soldier of the Light. I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years and am grateful that I have left such a vast legacy of helpful material for you.

I have to get to work now. Thank you and God bless you.

WEDNESDAY 12/14, 5:37 PM: NOTICE TO ALL HOLDERS OF THE WILCOCK FILE

DO NOT attempt to call. DO NOT attempt to email. Answer ANY anonymous phone call that comes in over the next week.

DO NOT release Category 1 under any circumstances except as directed below. DO NOT inspect the video, audio, photographs or document files.

You will be receiving a large update shortly. All of this is Category 1 material and belongs in the Category 1 folder.

Proceed with Category 1, as directed, if I do not speak further over the next four days. DO NOT, under any circumstances, release Category 2 unless at least three of the events listed in the Revealing folder have occurred.

Remember your code phrases. If you see any of them in my next article, proceed with Distribution Plan 1 in the Revealing folder, but DO NOT release Category 1.

No further public statements will be made. Please do not ask for clarification if you do not know what I am talking about. I did not expect to ever have to use this, but I am also not stupid.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE: This is not a joke or a publicity stunt. The best way you can help is to send us your prayers and good thoughts, and SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Thank you and I know you are with me, always."

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/david...nd-tyranny
(12-14-2011, 10:23 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]This is a developing situation. Shortly after David posted his explosive new article Benjamin Fulford was detained.
No, Fulford was not detained.

He says himself "I missed an appointment with Chodoin Daikaku, the head of many of the world’s largest martial arts societies and an important ally. When all attempts to contact me failed, he assumed something nefarious must have happened to me."

Notice how this mistake was exploited to introduce a conspiracy-plausible "CIA-type group" behind his disappearance, on DW website.
Highly reccomend reading the article.
(12-14-2011, 10:52 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]Highly reccomend reading the article.
As with any conspiracy material. Read it with a large pile of salt nearby.

Remember, they will say whatever stimulates the imagination while pushing their particular agenda of what they want to see unfold, all the while remaining just outside the limits of falsifiability, proof, or accountability. They are not above mixing historical fact with fiction.

Remember, Fulford accused the US of causing the Japanese earthquake and tsunami via HAARP antennae array and that they intended to force a Mt Fuji eruption.
(12-14-2011, 11:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Remember, they will say whatever stimulates the imagination while pushing their particular agenda of what they want to see unfold, all the while remaining just outside the limits of falsifiability, proof, or accountability. They are not above mixing historical fact with fiction.

Remember, Fulford accused the US of causing the Japanese earthquake and tsunami via HAARP antennae array and that they intended to force a Mt Fuji eruption.

Listen, zenmaster I don't talk to people [about conspiracies] who are suffering from cognitive dissonance and do not want to believe that conspiracies are true because it would shatter their comfortable world view. The extensive evidence supporting conspiracies is extremely solid and vast. What you just said is totally rediculous. This is my last response to you.

Ask yourself, what if this IS true.

(12-14-2011, 11:09 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]Listen, zenmaster I don't talk to people who are suffering from cognitive dissonance and do not want to beleive that conspiracies are true because it would shatter their comfortable world view. The extensive evidence supporting conspiracies is extremely solid and vast. What you just said is totally rediculous. This is my last response to you.

I don't think you understand. Of course there are conspiracies. "THIS" is not defined you see. Take a look for yourself. Bother to do your own research before blindly propagating nonsense. True and honest info dissemination is a "STO act". Falsely framing a situation as a necessary excuse to change social institutions is NOT, and can NOT be a STO act. Don't do it.

Lacking support, there is an agenda pushed. Many ideas are thrown into the air with the intention that something compelling will "stick", and that's what they run with. That is a necessary consequence of the meme. And all manner of material TRUE OR NOT is knowingly being used to support the agenda. I do not "throw the baby out with the bathwater", but it is an inexcusable approach to relating information. In many ways the conveyor of so-called "truth" is the liar. I do not subscribe to consequentialism.

BTW, Eddie first brought this article up here: http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3735
Holy hippos!! The radio show with David was crazy. Smile anonymous is frakin scary Smile and super intense. But everyone should keep in mind that it is a good idea to come at this all with a grain of salt. For me not much really raised any flags and I hope if this is real that David stays safe. Also karry really needs to learn how to interview people. She asks some of the oddest questions and interupts people often.

-Conifer16-Adonai Vasu Borragus
Agreed, Kerry is awful at interviews. Did you see her interview Greer? Goodness :¬)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

On subject - if this is true, I hope it all pans out well.
Regardless of whether it's true, it's not going to hurt to send extra love/light to David right now.
I'm listening to the broadcast right now....DW comes unglued and starts crying on radio. He's scared to death.
(12-15-2011, 12:50 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I'm listening to the broadcast right now....DW comes unglued and starts crying on radio. He's scared to death.

Yeah, poor lad. I would guess (of course that's all one can do) the threat is a scare tactic to keep him quiet.

He's always said "Don't follow me, I'm not your saviour. YOU are. I have my own ego issues to deal with". I've always appreciated that :¬)
I propose we all join together and send him tons of love today and continue to do that. Whether we agree with his theories is irrelevant.
(12-14-2011, 11:09 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]

Listen, zenmaster I don't talk to people [about conspiracies] who are suffering from cognitive dissonance and do not want to beleive that conspiracies are true because it would shatter their comfortable world view. The extensive evidence supporting conspiracies is extremely solid and vast. What you just said is totally rediculous. This is my last response to you.

You're being pretty illogical. Zen said he doesn't believe in this specific conspiracy, not conspiracies in general. Accusing him of cognitive dissonance for disagreeing with you is petty.

This is my last response to you......

just kidding. See how that makes you feel though?

Ask yourself what if what he said is true.
Hello!

Feels good to see all the support here for David, have been busy posting on Avalon wondering about how some think David is either just manipulating crocodile tears or should not cry at all since he "ought to know that this could happen to him".

Whether he is right or not it's a sign of strenght to show your true emotions and courage is not the same as being fearless but to act even if you're terrified.

Seems like there are a lot of truthseekers that are more afraid of their own feelings than the NWOcabal....
This is nuts... I hope this is not a hoax and as everyone has suggested, I have taken this with a sufficient grain of salt. If it is true... I will try to send out love and light to DavidW today as well, although I am so new to this in this incarnation.

But if this is true... then I will also be hoping for this to be covered by a major news source in some fashion ASAP. (above some lawyers blog-y news site)

Also, could someone please link me to the podcast/show that has been brought up by DW and also here?

Avocado

Whatever happens we always have our spiritual progress at the center of it all. Just keep sending him love.

Hey ya go Duncan: http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Project...121411.mp3
I have to ask, just for fun, where do you think the anonymous guy is from? He hints at off-world, in my opinion.

While I take it with a pinch of salt, anything is possible :¬)
It sounded from what he said("very far away") that he was off planet but then he did say stuff about interacting with souls on the other side so..? Maybe he is a little "higher" then us in denstity. I kinda find it hard to see him as in 4th density but who knows maybe 4th allows for that kind of attitude, we aren't there so we can't know(yet).
All in fun of coarse Smile

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
Also he did say "they" implying a large group of people he is with. Some of the comments suggested that he was Alien(extraterrestrial) and that was "they" (shrugs) all I know is he was kinda scary and very intense Smile lol
There are also more technologically advanced 3D entities, which would explain the personality traits showed :¬)
Yes that's true. But I thought that Ra said something that made it seem like it wasn't as likely for 3d entities to be here? Though they did say that in the 80s so..?
Anyway I really like the way you make a smiley face Smile
Sadly I can't make the same one from my iPod Sad

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
(12-15-2011, 03:10 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]

Listen, zenmaster I don't talk to people [about conspiracies] who are suffering from cognitive dissonance and do not want to beleive that conspiracies are true because it would shatter their comfortable world view. The extensive evidence supporting conspiracies is extremely solid and vast. What you just said is totally rediculous. This is my last response to you.

You're being pretty illogical. Zen said he doesn't believe in this specific conspiracy, not conspiracies in general. Accusing him of cognitive dissonance for disagreeing with you is petty.

You can understand how this

Quote:As with any conspiracy material. Read it with a large pile of salt nearby.

Would make me think he was talking about conspiracies in general.
(12-15-2011, 05:21 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, Kerry is awful at interviews. Did you see her interview Greer? Goodness :¬)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

On subject - if this is true, I hope it all pans out well.

Greer was an ass to Kerry though. and i think Kerry is a great interviewer. anyway was she in David's post? i kinda half assedly listened to his podcast. hard to concentrate. i'm listening to it now. lol.
(12-15-2011, 01:43 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I propose we all join together and send him tons of love today and continue to do that. Whether we agree with his theories is irrelevant.

yeah i agree. lots of love for David. Heart

Transiten i totally agree!

i actually hope it is a hoax, for David's sake. but i don't think he's a liar.
(12-15-2011, 08:12 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:As with any conspiracy material. Read it with a large pile of salt nearby.

I can see why you would think that now, but this raises another issue: saying take conspiracies with a grain of salt doesn't mean none of them are true. Conspiracies don't have solid evidence to back them up most of the time. Personally I don't know much about David Wilcock, this situation sounds plausible and I'm interested to see how it turns out. In any case Zen is a smart guy and I don't think cutting off contact with him would be helpful to you in the long run.
(12-15-2011, 07:16 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I have to ask, just for fun, where do you think the anonymous guy is from? He hints at off-world, in my opinion.

While I take it with a pinch of salt, anything is possible :¬)

Well there seems to be a general consensus in the echo chamber that the ruling bloodlines spend a lot of their time in the hollow earth and off-planet. He was probably just on a UFO or a moonbase or something.

how mundane, he was on the moon! Tongue i thought the same thing.
(12-15-2011, 11:12 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2011, 08:12 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2011, 11:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As with any conspiracy material. Read it with a large pile of salt nearby.

I can see why you would think that now, but this raises another issue: saying take conspiracies with a grain of salt doesn't mean none of them are true. Conspiracies don't have solid evidence to back them up most of the time. Personally I don't know much about David Wilcock, this situation sounds plausible and I'm interested to see how it turns out. In any case Zen is a smart guy and I don't think cutting off contact with him would be helpful to you in the long run.

Thanks for your reply Smile

I will definitley continue to talk to him, as he is a good guy. I was just saying that I don't want to talk to him about this thread because it would just cause an arguement.
Man, I loved listening to that Anonymous dude talk. It reminded me of a particular feeling I got as a kid watching the wrestling. There would be some silly feud going on in the ring, two guys bickering over something petty.. then out of nowhere a character who hadn't been seen for months, someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin, would burst onto the scene, totally wreck shop and set things straight.

When you hear stories such as the one Wilcock is reporting on, true or not, you can start to feel a little small and powerless in the great scheme of things. Like we're up against an unstoppable evil. You can love your enemy, accept them as your own shadow, decide not to get emotionally invested in the situation or whatever, and maybe that'll give you peace of mind. But the idea a new player could show up and totally spank the "Old World Order" like children, in my eyes at least, is just plain funny.

It reminds me that no matter how I'm positioned in life, not to take myself too seriously. You never know when you're going to end up the punch line of some cosmic joke.
(12-14-2011, 11:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Remember, Fulford accused the US of causing the Japanese earthquake and tsunami via HAARP antennae array and that they intended to force a Mt Fuji eruption.

zen, this quote shows that you are not taking any of this seriously and that you are as much a part of the 'disinformation' problem as anybody else.

Fulford has not said "the US" has done any such thing; he has been quite clear that the Rockefeller's were the ones meeting with Japanese politicians and preparing for the strike. Also, it was a JAPANESE deep-sea drilling rig that put the nuclear bomb on the ocean floor, which is really what Ben believes caused the earthquake. HAARP may have also been used, but it was the suitcase nuke underneath the sea bed that Fulford claims was planted, not by the US, but by Rockefeller-bribed Japanese authorities.

If you're gonna come into our world, at least do your homework and know what you're talking about. Nobody is forcing you to believe in conspiracy theories, yet you seem pretty interested in making sure nobody else does as well. Let people find their truth without handing them your extra salt.

Sorry if i'm being aggressive, but I am sick and tired of people (usually boomers) shrugging off the conspiracies left and right. Forget SOPA. Forget NDAA. Forget Iran/Israel. Forget all that; it's all a bunch of bullshit! Well guess what? It's not bullshit, it's happening. I get soooo sick of all this. We've lost every good man in power over the last century due to this web of deceit, and yet still we support it unquestioningly to protect our security. We were brought up to be moral, ethical citizens, yet the second that you actually try to be as such, everyone jumps down your throat for "not living in the real world" or being too idealistic. Well excuse my language, but f*** that. Straight up. The world will not change until we beat down these depressive boo-birds and their can't-do attitudes. I'm just done with it all.

/end rant.

Moderator reminder: Please remember to keep guideline number 1 in mind at all times when interacting with others in this place of seeking.

1) Respect. Compassion. Loving-kindness. Empathy. Trust. Goodwill. Desire to serve. Embracing each other. Opening our heart. Participants are asked to keep the thought in the forefront of their minds at all times that each on this forum IS the Creator. Please keep communication respectful at all times and in all ways. The participant may disagree to the bone with an idea without personally attacking the author of the idea. Please remember that we are all here to expand our knowledge, deepen our understanding, and support one another by reflecting our divinity to each other. We are One being -- we are not here to forget the real.

As we work out our differences in the viewpoints we hold on the same essential, indescribable thing, please remember that the victim which needs protection from absorbing and assimilating the wrong viewpoint is ultimately you yourself. On the flip side, the one who is on a potentially dangerous naive path in need of correction is also ultimately you yourself.
I didn't see this post as attacking zen. In fact it looked to me like it was in general expressing frustration with people who just disregard theories like this whithout even looking at them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6