Bring4th

Full Version: Polarization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Experiencing life fully in order to transcend a polarity’s illusory grip

I have had issues with comprehension of polarization, harvest, etc.

I am getting a better image as to what it appears to be, at least from my view. And just now came across a post that mirrors my own senses.

I understand polarity to be an extreme end of an energy field. If I combine this with harvest I get the idea that what is being harvested is emotion. If we take the clues as to harvest on an indivual level having taken place throughout history, and for some reason a sucessful harvest has something to do with mass population, I get the idea that this is a harvesting of polarized emotions, or highly invested emotional stances.

If we look at past history, when has there ever been a time that emotions can be on the same level at the same time? With worldwide connectedness through net and TV it only takes minutes for the emotions of whole countries to flare up in unison, and be what I would then call "harvestable". In the past, it was possible to have something extreme happen in the next city over, and not know about it for days or maybe even weeks.

I am seriously thinking that some of the concepts have a lot of "beating around the bush" in the texts, and may possibly have been overanalyzed.

I agree that emotions are harvested ... well, 4d entities too need to eat! Tongue

Heart:idea: