Bring4th

Full Version: A wanderer with the "visions of the divine,"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To my brothers and sisters,

I need your assistance regarding my level of consciousness. The topic is darshan (in the east)/soul gazing (in the west).

Throughout my life, I have focused my attention on meditation and charkas. Through my practice I have learned to spin the main charkas in my body (they are literally energy discs, which I can feel inside myself moving). As a result of this I can generate more energy. In addition, I have also found by smoking a particular herbal plant that my energy field can expand.

Next, the topic of darshan:

According to Wikipedia Darśana (Darshan, SanskritSmile is a Sanskrit term meaning "sight" (in the sense of an instance of seeing or beholding; from a root dṛś "to see"), vision, apparition, or glimpse. It is most commonly used for "visions of the divine," e.g., of a god or a very holy person or artifact. Furthermore, in her book Darsan, Diana Eck, “relates the act as, first, a visual exchange between worshipper and deity occurring via the medium of the eyes. Second, during this act, the hindu deity or the sadhu gives darshan and the worshipper receives darshan. Eck states that not only is seeing a form of touching, but a form of knowing. It is an auspicious sight and with that sight, the worshipper may receive blessings, knowledge, awareness, merit, etc.

Next my experience:

Two years ago I started practicing darshan with friends and mirror. Like the procedure Diana Eck describes, a visual exchange would occur between me and my friend(s). In this exchange my friend(s) would witness alternating/flashing faces as they looked into my eyes. They would describe to me observing hundreds of different faces/people of different ages, color, gender, cultural backgrounds, celestial ornaments, etc. In addition, they would comment on seeing different colors both in and around my face, and most importantly feeling at one with me. They also commented on gaining knowledge into the soul, as regards to reincarnation and having the opportunity to see the condition/state of my soul face.

I found a passage on Wikipedia (on darshan), which kind of sums up people’s experiences.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darshana

(the passage)

Hari, the great lord of the possessors of mystic power, then showed to the son of Prithâ his
supreme divine form, having many mouths and eyes, having (within it) many wonderful sights, having many celestial ornaments, having many celestial weapons held erect, wearing celestial flowers and vestments, having an anointment of celestial perfumes, full of every wonder, the infinite deity with faces in all directions.

The reason I write this:

I am looking for additional information on this topic or people to assist me. I would like to expand this ability I have.

I would like to record this experience onto video camera (if possible), but at present I believe I would need specialized equipment, which I don’t have access to.

So there is my story, I would really appreciate any help you can offer me fellow wanderers.

Yours sincerely
Stephen John Paul
Even your topic title is a copy paste from wikipedia.

I would warn you how misleading wikipedia can be sometimes.

What can you summerise are the links between the Law of One and Darshan? Your post just seemd to lack any info that doesn't come from wikipedia, besides the brief experience you wrote. Especially if you want help from people here, you are deffinately going to have to be more specific Smile

I'm inclined to say it is just another form of Kundalini. Maybe you should look into that?

Welcome to the forum,
Love and Light
Hello Stephen,
While it is true that "spinning" increases the energy via the chakras, you might want to listen to what the pleidians have to say on the matter through the many chapters they've given us in "Bringers Of The Dawn". There, they go into detail on spinning. Quite informative. Also, smoking of a specific herb does increase the senses.
Your "darshan" is similar to the kundalini experience. Trust me, I am really familiar with that experience. I have experienced it before. It's like a "wave" of electricity that flows throughout the body. Truely exhillerating! The kundalini is the opening up of the chakras. It's not easy to achieve, but if you are a Wanderer, it's one of the ways given to us to "wake up".
I hear so many stories of people who work so hard to achieve a "knowingness", but sometimes don't understand that their path is already written. You must learn that The Source will give us what we need to achieve our goals as a Wanderer. Yes, it is true that the most important thing that we can do for ourselves is meditate. From there we receive our answers we seek. Yet, through much meditation and discipline only then can we increase our vibration. For, wasn't it Ra and The Law of One who tells us that in order for us to be harvested, we must increase our vibration??? Only you know what's in your heart to do to achieve a higher vibration and a knowingness to get there. I wish you love and light and the power of ONE.
looking into the kundalini sirius is on my list of things to do, i'll keep you updated to what findings and results. Thanks you for your words of caustion Taha, as they say, with great power comes great responsibility. Thank you for your words on recording, I see how difficult it is. I find your search for truth an inspiration.

and finally iwritebackwards, you mentioned that you have experienced a wave of electricity through yourself, what joy. when I find myself in this state, I am content. It feels like the fabric of reality around me is dissolving, that I have access to my supreme being, which my heart longs to return to.

So to the question, why do I want to practice darshan with people? Two reasons I find within myself. The first, it expands my consciousness, and second it expands other people’s consciousness. Every time, I practice with another individual the feedback we receive is changing our perception of who we are. If people are open to feedback, I explain to them what I observed. I am able to pass on information concerning the state of their souls/consciousness. For example, the left side of the body holds the female and the right side the male. At certain times I observe both male and female faces appearing in front of me, sometimes a combination of both. What I have noticed throughout my practice is that the female energy in people is far more damaged and suppressed (result of living through the Kali Yuga). I notice this through the lack of energy expression and the sorrowful images of past faces. As for the male side, I notice that the male energy is stronger, because we are encouraged to express our desires regardless the effects on the people/environment around us.

Therefore, the female energy, including my own, is in a lot of pain due to the distortions of truth/vibrations/desires from people and the world we live in. Everyday when I wake up, I am responsible for what truth/energy I leave pass through my female side. This causes a lot of pain in my life, because the majority of third dimensional beings express distortions of truth without always being aware of it. When it’s appropriate I express my truths, people receive these truths, I see their souls expand, but then I find that when they are around other third dimensional beings again that they return to the collective vibration of that group. Only as the years go by, do I find these third dimensional beings raising their vibrations and accepting more uplifting truths from us wanderers.

Therefore, I want to practice darshan so that I can assist the people that come into my life. To illustrate to them that the charkas have particular truths/vibrations and that the world we live in doesn’t fully utilize these energy centers that the universe gave us. The most beautiful times in my life are when I am with another wanderer who is also conscious of energy/charkas. We only have to whisper to each other to totally understand each others soul.
Just a quick reply after I read the first post.

The only other place I have read chakras described as discs was in the Keylontics material. If you want an example, look at the techniques here:

http://www.soundsofascension.com/id75.html

Also, you speak of a method of practicing Darshan. Can you clarify or post a link?

- Memorandem