Bring4th

Full Version: VIDEO:Awaken - The Change Starts With You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone this is my latest video. It is the video of all videos, I have spent a very long time on this video because I feel a need to awaken those who are yet to see the world with open eyes. I am hoping this can be the catalyst in people to help them awaken.. I hope you enjoy.. And please share it if you enjoy!

Zack,
I cant view the video. And I can't find it on YouTube
The URL is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnijkHb1fCU

Can you watch it there?
(12-16-2011, 10:21 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Zack,
I cant view the video. And I can't find it on YouTube

I have no idea why it works fine for me and others. There might be something wrong with your internet connection or your computer is out dated... Here is the direct link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnijkHb1fCU
I'm on a iPod. I do all my Internet stuff from this iPod because I don't have an actual computer.

And no Gemini that link does't work. Maybe zack, you could tell me what to search to find it on YouTube? And what is your YouTube username? I could find it that way.
Thanks
-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
For some reason YouTube won't play it on my iPod zack(from the link you gave me) this someone's happens with other videos and I have no idea why.
(12-16-2011, 11:31 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on a iPod. I do all my Internet stuff from this iPod because I don't have an actual computer.

And no Gemini that link does't work. Maybe zack, you could tell me what to search to find it on YouTube? And what is your YouTube username? I could find it that way.
Thanks
For some reason YouTube won't play it on my iPod zack(from the link you gave me) this someone's happens with other videos and I have no idea why.

Just type "Awaken: The Change Starts With You" exactly like that.. Without the quotation marks of course.. And it will work. Hope you enjoy!!
Is it the one by "SpirituallYOU"?
(12-17-2011, 04:19 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the one by "SpirituallYOU"?

Nope tragedyandhope
OMG!!!! Grrrrrrr!!! I am so frustrated right now!.
I have searched everywhere and it won't work not a single one they all either show up with the YouTube logo slashed in half or it goes to YouTube and then says it won't load. Was it taken down of something? I really want to see it now and nowhere will it work SadSad

And holy pizza! You weren't joking when you said you have spread it everywhere.
I also searched YouTube but it won't come up there eitherSad

(12-17-2011, 07:20 AM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!!! Grrrrrrr!!! I am so frustrated right now!.
I have searched everywhere and it won't work not a single one they all either show up with the YouTube logo slashed in half or it goes to YouTube and then says it won't load. Was it taken down of something? I really want to see it now and nowhere will it work SadSad

And holy pizza! You weren't joking when you said you have spread it everywhere.
I also searched YouTube but it won't come up there eitherSad

Yes I am afraid it will not work on your ipod as it is in full HD and it treats it as a mobile and does not allow you to watch it.. You could change it to desktop mode it may work then..

Thanks. :-) I was able to see it.
It was pretty good :-)

-conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus