Bring4th

Full Version: Q'uo: The harvest began in 1987
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just stumbled on this in the 2010 L/L Homecoming handout PDF...

Quo Wrote:Be that as it may, this is only one layer of our answer. What impacts the questioner, and all of those upon Planet Earth, far more is the harvest that is occurring concomitantly with this turning of the age. The harvest has already begun. It began in your year 1987 in that period called “Harmonic Convergence.” [4] Entities began being harvested when they died from the physical at that time. All were offered the steps of light. Many of those you now call “Indigo Children” are those who have graduated from Planet Earth in the positive sense, have now gone on to acquaint themselves with their new fourth-density homes and have asked for permission to return to third density as wanderers.

Link to full session (scroll up a bit).

Q'uo also states that the winter solstice of 2012 is the date in which planet Earth is in full fourth density.

This throws my understanding of the harvest on its head. I quite enjoy reviewing facts however. So here we go; time to find Ra quotes that support (or not) this notion.

This hints that the harvest is already in progress. Easy to miss! Note the current tense.

Quote:13.22 Questioner: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest.

The clock striking the hour is the rotating/spiralling position of Earth, and hence fourth density, and not the harvest as many (including myself) have assumed.

Quote:13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth density planet?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

This appears to be inconsistent with the first quote. One thing to consider; occur does not imply to start. Something I quite unconsciously assumed when reading.

Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

This could imply that the Earth changes that have gone on in the last two decades is due to the harvest...

Quote:33.12 Questioner: Thank you. As we near the end of this master cycle there may be an increasing amount of catalyst for entities. I am wondering if, as the planetary vibrations mismatch somewhat with the fourth-density vibrations and catalyst is increased, if this will create more polarization thereby getting a slightly greater harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The question must be answered in two parts. Firstly, the planetary catastrophes, as you may call them, are a symptom of the difficult harvest rather than a consciously programmed catalyst for harvest. Thus we do not concern ourselves with it, for it is random in respect to conscious catalyst such as we may make available.

This much quoted, and misunderstood quote is actually simple. It states when third density will no longer be viable to incarnate in. 'Transition' has been misunderstood by many, assuming it's to do with linked incarnation in physical bodies.

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

Ra states that 4D has already arrived, which doesn't sit with Q'uo's words that it is 100% formed this winter solstice.

Quote:40.11 Questioner: Starting then, forty-five years ago, and taking the entire increase of vibration that we will experience in this density change, approximately what percentage through this increase in vibrational change are we right now?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory nature of your environment is true color, green. This is at this time heavily over-woven with the orange ray of planetary consciousness. However, the nature of quanta is such that the movement over the boundary is that of discrete placement of vibratory level.

This is often (mis)used to promote the gradual ascension argument, but, it actuality indicates that there are fourth density wanderers on the planet post 2012 (which is actually what Q'uo states quite often - 4D wanderers return to help heal the planet).

Quote:43.25 Questioner: On this planet after the harvest is complete, will fourth-density beings be incarnate on the surface as we know it now?

Ra: I am Ra. The probability/possibility vortices indicate this to be most likely.

Again, Ra mentions that the harvest is already taking place, as third density entities who die, and yet graduate, are able to re-incarnate at this time for added catalyst and service. This one is quite clear.

Quote:63.15 Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here before the harvesting process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service-to-others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.

Again, there is no gradual ascension. Or instant. Unless you die suddenly, of course :¬)

Quote:63.20 Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Spanner in the works time! Unless Ra decides to not answer the first part of Don's question (in italics), it's clear that it hasn't started yet...

Quote:63.21 Questioner: Are there any inhabitants at this time of this fourth-density sphere who have already gone through this process. Is it now being populated?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct only in the very, shall we say, recent past.

63.22 Questioner: I would assume that this population is from other planets since the harvesting has not yet occurred on this planet. It is from planets where the harvesting has already occurred. Is this correct?

Hmmm. Back to the fully formed 4D sphere stuff. It appears it might not be fully formed yet, due to the overlaying yellow/orange of humanities collective consciousness...

Quote:63.25 Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

Note the key words type of here. Akin to 'category', 'kind', 'likeness'. This is another quote gradualists get caught up on.

Quote:63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement and have you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

A lot to digest. Time to sleep on it :¬)

What do you think, are we in the harvest already - do Q'uo and Ra sing from the same hymn sheet?

Update.

Could it be any clearer?

Quote:14.14 Questioner: Would there be any value to the people of this planet now to complete this machine?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.

Update 2. This was mentioned in the Death & 2012 thread, but very relevant here, hence pasted.

(12-21-2011, 11:08 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2011, 08:25 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]"I am Ra. The harvest is now"

Ra also said "the harvesting is not yet." (6.19)

In it's full context:

Quote:6.19 Questioner: Is it possible to estimate what percent of the present population will inhabit the fourth-density planet?

Ra: The harvesting is not yet, thus, estimation is meaningless.

"Harvesting" seems to imply that the harvest is complete. Ra uses this term with regards to the levels/graduations of the harvest process in it's entirely.

If you search for the term Harvesting on LOO.info, Ra's use of the term is very consistent contextually.

A key example:

Quote:34.16 Questioner: Would the red ray, an intense red ray, then be used as an index for seniority in incarnation as well as an intense violet ray?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In the graduation or harvesting to fourth-density positive, the red ray is seen only as that, which being activated, is the basis for all that occurs in vibratory levels, the sum of this being violet ray energy.

"Graduation or harvesting"; synonymous terms.

It appears that:

Harvest = current tense; in progress
Harvesting = past tense; complete

Upon reviewing this data, I'm of the notion we are indeed in the harvest already. Marvellous! :¬)
Excellent find and correlations Namaste!

To answer your question, in my opinion I believe that Ra and Q'uo are 'singing the same tune' in regards to harvest. They speak of the process of harvest, and processes have beginnings and endings. The culminating date most refer to as THE harvest is only the END of harvest, from what I gather.
(12-19-2011, 08:47 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]This could imply that the Earth changes that have gone on in the last two decades is due to the harvest...
But what's the significance of that? Have there really been any differences in 'earth changes' from the last 20 years compared to last 100 years?
(12-19-2011, 08:47 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Just stumbled on this in the 2010 L/L Homecoming handout PDF...

Yes! Thanks for digging this up! It is quite commendable of you to question your preconceived notions, and to seek deeper into the material in order to gain a better understanding. And may I also commend you for your courage in bringing this to the attention of others, and for the willingness to consider the possibility that you may have been previously mistaken.

Now that I see this, I remember reading this before when it was first posted on llresearch.org. But with all the resistance to these ideas from others, I was starting to think I had made this notion up in my mind somewhere along the way. Thanks again for sharing this. Heart

Quote:We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query. There are two layers to that query and we would answer both of them. Firstly, in terms of the planetary situation, there is no variance possible in the turning of the age. It is a mathematical, geometrical design that works like a clock. When the age is done, another age moves in and this is what is occurring with Planet Earth at this time. This will indeed occur, as you say, in 2011, 2012, in that vicinity. We would be delighted to be completely accurate but although the mathematics of Planet Earth turn to a specific date of December 21, 2012, there are metaphysical corrections to be made to the Earthly mathematics which indicate that the clock will turn somewhat before that, somewhere in the summer preceding the winter solstice of 2012.

So there definitely is a discrete transition point somewhere around this time in which we find ourselves. This is consistent with everything I recall from the other transcripts.

Quo Wrote:Be that as it may, this is only one layer of our answer. What impacts the questioner, and all of those upon Planet Earth, far more is the harvest that is occurring concomitantly with this turning of the age. The harvest has already begun. It began in your year 1987 in that period called “Harmonic Convergence.” [4] Entities began being harvested when they died from the physical at that time. All were offered the steps of light. Many of those you now call “Indigo Children” are those who have graduated from Planet Earth in the positive sense, have now gone on to acquaint themselves with their new fourth-density homes and have asked for permission to return to third density as wanderers.

Right. Which is why I keep saying that 4D earth is already formed and inhabitable. Those who are harvested will be joining a world already in progress.

BTW... I wonder what happened to the bodies of those 4D wanderers when they returned to 3D? Wink

Quote:This throws my understanding of the harvest on its head.

Which of your notions, specifically, is turned on its head by this? And if you can recall or research... where did it come from?

Quote:13.22 Questioner: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest.

Yes.

Quote:13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth density planet?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Namaste Wrote:This appears to be inconsistent with the first quote. One thing to consider; occur does not imply to start. Something I quite unconsciously assumed when reading.

I don't see the inconsistency. Can you elaborate further? Yes, I have been reading "is occurring" to mean ongoing.

Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

Namaste Wrote:This could imply that the Earth changes that have gone on in the last two decades is due to the harvest...

Session 17! Proceed with caution! Having participated in numerable quote debates, I observe that a great many of the most persistent disagreements among forum members relate back to this session in one way or another.

Quote:33.12 Questioner: Thank you. As we near the end of this master cycle there may be an increasing amount of catalyst for entities. I am wondering if, as the planetary vibrations mismatch somewhat with the fourth-density vibrations and catalyst is increased, if this will create more polarization thereby getting a slightly greater harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. The question must be answered in two parts. Firstly, the planetary catastrophes, as you may call them, are a symptom of the difficult harvest rather than a consciously programmed catalyst for harvest. Thus we do not concern ourselves with it, for it is random in respect to conscious catalyst such as we may make available.

Yes. The "inconveniences" are a result of denied negative energies by humanity. Thus it is a symptom of a difficult harvest. If people would take responsibility and "own" their negativity, the Earth would not have to absorb and release it in her own fashion. Sadly, we have a great many "love n' lighters" who, though quite well-meaning, are adding to the inconveniences by their unwillingness to accept the negativity which is part and parcel of life on this sphere. (At least, up until now.) Might I also suggest a similar effect from those who would deny that there really are, in fact, people out there who seek to utterly control and dominate the rest of humanity, and who have been planning to commit mass murder of those who are not willing to "tow the line". Fortunately, it would appear that none of these diabolical plans will come to full fruition... though we are not out of the woods quite yet.

Namaste Wrote:This much quoted, and misunderstood quote is actually simple. It states when third density will no longer be viable to incarnate in. 'Transition' has been misunderstood by many, assuming it's to do with linked incarnation in physical bodies.

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

I never read "transition" here to refer to anything but the planet. I must admit I have been very confused when this quote has been used to support certain notions about what is going on with human bodies during this time.

Namaste Wrote:Ra states that 4D has already arrived, which doesn't sit with Q'uo's words that it is 100% formed this winter solstice.

Quote:40.11 Questioner: Starting then, forty-five years ago, and taking the entire increase of vibration that we will experience in this density change, approximately what percentage through this increase in vibrational change are we right now?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory nature of your environment is true color, green. This is at this time heavily over-woven with the orange ray of planetary consciousness. However, the nature of quanta is such that the movement over the boundary is that of discrete placement of vibratory level.

I don't see this as incongruent. 4D earth started to be formed in 1936. There was a gestation period of about fifty years. It was born in 1987, and will be fully formed, or developed, by the end of 2012.

I think where people are getting caught up is in the idea that 3D earth becomes 4D earth. They are two different spheres, though interconnected as Q'uo describes in numerous sessions. The concept of nested densities is also discussed at length in that 2010 Homecoming PDF to which you referred.

Might I suggest you think about it this way- a mother's body transforms (read that literally: trans-form) itself into the child's body during gestation. This does not mean the mother "becomes" the child, or that they have the same body, once the birthing process is complete. That would be kind of a silly notion, don't you think?

Namaste Wrote:This is often (mis)used to promote the gradual ascension argument, but, it actuality indicates that there are fourth density wanderers on the planet post 2012 (which is actually what Q'uo states quite often - 4D wanderers return to help heal the planet).

Quote:43.25 Questioner: On this planet after the harvest is complete, will fourth-density beings be incarnate on the surface as we know it now?

Ra: I am Ra. The probability/possibility vortices indicate this to be most likely.

Exactly. "Fourth-density beings" does not necessarily refer to "newly" fourth-density. It includes 4D wanderers. Those who are harvestable will remain 3D until they are harvested... upon which they will incarnate into a 4D body on the 4D sphere. Ra is answering the query as given... but not as it may have been intended.

Namaste Wrote:Again, Ra mentions that the harvest is already taking place, as third density entities who die, and yet graduate, are able to re-incarnate at this time for added catalyst and service. This one is quite clear.

Quote:63.15 Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here before the harvesting process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service-to-others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.

Yup.

Namaste Wrote:Again, there is no gradual ascension. Or instant. Unless you die suddenly, of course :¬)

Is there anything that, in your mind, would preclude the rather sudden departure of a large swath of humanity from this plane? Other than perhaps you just don't particularly like that idea? BigSmile

Quote:63.20 Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

There is more than one way to die. I think there is also a great deal of confusion here because many do not see the possibility of conscious death, i.e. simply laying the body down and choosing to depart. No cosmic law against that, so far as I am aware.

Quote:63.21 Questioner: Are there any inhabitants at this time of this fourth-density sphere who have already gone through this process. Is it now being populated?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct only in the very, shall we say, recent past.

63.22 Questioner: I would assume that this population is from other planets since the harvesting has not yet occurred on this planet. It is from planets where the harvesting has already occurred. Is this correct?

Yes. This is a recurring problem in the transcripts. There are often multiple questions, or multiple parts of a question, in a particular query. This is why I previously have encouraged others to pay very special attention to the syntax of the query. Garbage in, garbage out.

"This is correct" refers to the second sentence of the query. Not the first. If you look very closely, you will see the first sentence is not a question, it is simply a statement by the Questioner. That's why Ra didn't respond to that part.

Quote:Hmmm. Back to the fully formed 4D sphere stuff. It appears it might not be fully formed yet, due to the overlaying yellow/orange of humanities collective consciousness...

Not a problem. The two worlds are different. They overlap in space/time but are not within the same frequency range. Just like how all of the radio channels are broadcast at once, but the tuner only picks up one at a time. Though on occasion, and especially if the frequencies of two stations are very close to another, or if one is traveling in an area of overlap between different broadcast areas, there is a "bleedthrough" effect and you can hear both channels simultaneously.

Namaste Wrote:Note the key words type of here. Akin to 'category', 'kind', 'likeness'. This is another quote gradualists get caught up on.

Quote:63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement and have you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density [i]type of physical vehicle[/u] and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

Right. Take a close look at the reply here. What is the "creation" Ra is speaking of? It is the creation of "green-ray density bodily complexes". The term is plural, as in the whole group of complexes. Thus the formation will be gradual, i.e. the green-ray bodies (as a whole) are not all formed at once. They will each be formed individually, first arising from the 3D body, then continuing on by bisexual reproduction and evolutionary processes.

I am under the impression that the "original" 4D bodies (the "first-born" of 4D) grow out of the 3D bodies. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. This is not the same thing as saying the 3D body becomes the 4D body. In other words, for many if they were to suddenly see with 4D sight, they might be quite surprised to learn that they are, in a sense, pregnant. And about to give birth. In other words- dual bodies.

Namaste Wrote:What do you think, are we in the harvest already - do Q'uo and Ra sing from the same hymn sheet?

As far as I have been able to discern, there is no inconsistency among any of the transcripts. This includes Ra and Q'uo, but also Hatonn, Laitos, Latwii, Yadda, Oxal, Amira, et al.

In every case, when I have perceived there to be an incongruency, I was able to arrive at a higher perspective which resolved the apparent differences. In every case of apparent discrepancies, upon deep pondering and analysis, I arrived at the conclusion that I was previously wrong about a certain concept. Or perhaps wrong is too strong of a word. How about... incorrect. The larger point is, I have not found it once necessary to "take what resonates and leave the rest". It all resonates. In my view, that disclaimer which Q'uo gives before all their sessions is for their benefit, not ours.

As you are noticing, it is imperative to pay close attention to the overall context, as well as the particular connotation of certain words which can easily be mis-taken if one has a different idea in their own mind about what those words mean. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it is also of high importance to pay close attention to the particular syntax of the query. Ra always responds to the query exactly as stated.

Ra always responds to the query exactly as stated.

I would like to expand on this previous point, which I have raised in other threads. However, in the context of Namaste's observations, I think that some might find it a little more compelling (or at least interesting) than it was taken previously.

It is basically this: Ra was not mulling around in Don's mind when he was offering the queries.

As readers of channeled materials, we might have an idea of what the Questioner was attempting to get at, and assume that the reply is given to what was meant, rather than what was actually said.

Ra does not do this. If they did do this, the material would be nothing more than a normal conversation, where people are responding to "what they think the other person means" rather than what they actually said. If that were the case with the Ra Material, we would have little hope of really understanding anything which they may have intended to convey. As it stands, I have to say (as wonderful and amazing the work is) I think it fell far short of what was intended from Ra's side of things.

L/L Research- who I love and admire for being so courageous to even attempt to do this work- sometimes didn't appear to be considering the material from the perspective of what Ra wanted to say. I know they did/do consider the work to be a co-creation. As it certainly is. But being in the process of learning about all of this as it was happening for the first time, they didn't have the same vantage point then as we all do now, thirty years later.

Ra, of course, does not have much to say unless they are specifically asked. But that isn't to say, they didn't already have some things in mind that they would have preferred to talk about. Remember, Ra initiated contact with L/L, not the other way around.

But how to know what to ask? We can only draw from our preexisting biases. In this particular case, there was a heavy concern about certain predictions that had been made through other channels about "earth changes" as well as wanting to know about "UFOs".

This set up a certain dynamic which ultimately resulted in an unfinished work. And let us not forget- the work is yet unfinished. I can't help but wonder where the material would have gone if it has started out like this:

Quote:Ra: In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?

Questioner: Yes! Please go on.

I would venture to say if Don had answered "Yes" instead of "No", then the concept of "harvest" would not have been introduced until much later in the material. And we may not have been caught up in all this confusion for so long.

As the material stands, I can see how Don sort of forced Ra's hand to talk about "harvest" with his query about "planetary changes":

Quote:Questioner: Can you comment on the coming planetary changes in our physical reality? [Background noise.]

Ra: I am Ra. I preferred to wait till this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

... and don't forget that [Background noise.] is Jim fumbling about with groceries in the kitchen! Can you imagine? BigSmile

Now... go back and look at the quote again. Can you see how perhaps Ra was starting us off with us a nice double (or triple?) entendre:

Ra Wrote:I preferred to wait till this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

... before we spoke... about harvest. Ra knew this was going to be part of the material. I'm not so sure that L/L did. As far as I am aware, the term "harvest" came up only a handful of times in the transcripts before the Ra contact. Prior to the Ra Material, "harvest" didn't seem like it was too much of a focus for L/L. Although, Hatonn definitely seems concerned about it. I wonder why L/L didn't pick up on this back in the seventies?? Huh

13 Apr 74

Hatonn Wrote:We would much prefer to come directly to the point, to bring this simple truth directly to all of your peoples and then allow those who would seek it to seek it, but we understand from our experience in such matters that this produces a very shallow harvest of seekers.

06 Jun 74

Hatonn Wrote:We have been aware of your desire to serve for, in some cases, a considerable length of time as you know. No one can know better than some of you here tonight that our mission on planet Earth has not been as successful as we had hoped. The harvest is coming, my friends, it is coming very quickly. And the harvest will be somewhat smaller than we had ever hoped. And in this fact we experienced a degree of sadness for we attempted to the best of our ability to alert all of those on the planet known as Earth who could hear to the possibility of a higher existence. And in many, many cases this information was not recognized or desired. You, too, from attempting to express the thoughts of the Creator have often found this to be so. And I am aware of the great sadness that you too feel.

30 Oct 76

Quote:B: Can you say anything about (inaudible)?

We have spoken many times, through this instrument and others, of the harvest. May we ask what you are specifically requesting? It is a large subject.

B: Will it occur all at once, or will it be spread out over a period of time?

The latter is correct. What has been spoken of as the harvest has already begun, and will continue for several of your years, perhaps as many as would make a quarter century. In fact, time being our most difficult concept to cope with in dealing within you who are within this time continuum, we cannot say for sure that it would last any certain time. But that it will last several of your years we do know.

M: (Inaudible). What is the method (inaudible)?

When the crop is ripe, the reaper comes among it. We understand the gist of your question. It is difficult for you to perceive that the mechanisms of a cosmic or celestial nature may be on a scale which is difficult for you to imagine. But it is truly said in your holy works that to the Creator, a thousand years is but an evening. It is through the natural cycle of physical birth and death that most will enter their new (inaudible). It does not take a great many years for all of those on the planet to end their Earthly existence. It will not happen all at once, any more than any natural process happens all at once. It is simply that as you see the leaves upon the trees of your planet falling, although they do not fall all at the same time, there is a period when they are all on the tree, and there is a period when your trees are bare, and the leaves have gone on to the next cycle.

... and there you have your answer. Totally consistent with what Ra said in the Law of One, and with what Q'uo said, twenty-five years later:

04 Feb 01

Quote:And it is in a metaphysical sense that your Earth is experiencing that which this instrument calls harvest. The Earth itself has come to a crux in its own development. It is as though the Earth must needs give birth to itself. The third-density Earth is in the process of being transformed into a fourth-density, positive sphere. Your Earth is having difficulty with this birth. There are various reasons for this difficulty having to do largely with the negative concepts which have fed into entities choosing negatively polarized actions towards each other over a period of centuries and millennium. It is as though the Earth’s energy system were clogged with a good deal of toxic material of a metaphysical nature. As entities such as yourselves awaken to their spiritual identity and become more and more conscious of the positive value of thinking along positive lines and pursuing positive orientations of polarity in thought, that toxic material is gradually given permission to be released. For as the light brightens, the new energies of instreaming fourth-density nature are able to find more welcome. And in that atmosphere it is gradually more and more possible for negative energy to be released and disbursed harmlessly.

We are not talking, in this wise, strictly about non-physical events, for certainly there are physical aspects to the metaphysical birth of fourth-density Earth. There are problems having to do with excessive heat within the mantle of your Earth, which, again, have to do with these negative thoughts, over a long period of time, being driven into the very Earth itself. And we find that there have been disasters and catastrophes aplenty within your Earth sphere, difficulties of weather that offer flood, earthquake and fire, causing much suffering and loss of life among your peoples. However, in actuality, were we to have spoken with this instrument a quarter century ago, we would have been less sanguine about the possibility that your physical Earth will be able to enter fourth density relatively unscathed and with the planetary population relatively unscathed.

As Earth entities awaken, the planetary energy lightens and global catastrophe has become instead a series of small and survivable catastrophes. Certainly they are not small catastrophes to those who lose the life or have loss of life in their families. Nevertheless, the great majority of Earth entities see the difference between local catastrophes and global catastrophes, and we feel that this is a very hopeful portion of this subject: that things are better, metaphysically speaking, for the Earth than they were in terms of the Earth’s harvest.

The concept of ascension is a concept that we have found largely within your cultures’ Christian belief systems. The beliefs vary, but the basic commonality of this idea centers upon the concept of some entities being physically removed from the surface of the Earth to safe places at a time when the remainder of the population of the Earth will be destroyed by the end of the world or some other version of the apocalypse, whether the cause of it be man or spirit. It is not our understanding that this concept is a helpful one spiritually. It is not our opinion that this is the way things work in any physical sense. In our opinion the processes of ascension or harvest are subsumed within the process of moving through the physical death and entrance into larger life, as this instrument would put it.

The concept of the harvest of Earth is, more than ascension, in line with our understanding with the way things work metaphysically. Each of you is a spark of the Creator, and each of you may think of yourself in a way as that which has been planted in the Earth, for you have been planted as a soul into flesh. And at the end of that work done within the school of life, the door of death opens, the Creator beckons, and through that door each goes. Upon the other side of that door, the decision for your harvest shall be made. However, it is not our understanding that this harvest is one of judgment placed upon one from the outside. Rather, it is a matter of that vibration that you and how that vibratory energy field works. Each crystal soul accepts light in a certain range and finds it difficult to accept life outside of that range. Consequently, the harvest of each of you consists, basically, of the careful and guarded process whereby the soul walks along a gradually increasing line of vibration of light. The light increases as the soul walks, and as the soul walks it senses whether or not it is most comfortable. It walks into that increasing light until it is at the spot of fullest light that it can enjoy and appreciate in a stable manner. And it stops at that point because it is uncomfortable to go further. Where that soul stops is either still in third density or has moved over into fourth density or higher. If that soul has stopped in third density, then it chooses, completely on its own and with no judgment involved, to repeat the third-density experience. In many cases this decision will not simply be for another incarnation, because this is the time of Earth harvest. It will mean there will be a 25,000 year period during which that spirit will enjoy third density upon another planet. However, it is not a punishment to repeat a grade. It is simply the right place for that soul that enjoys that range of light. If that spirit has stopped across that quantum divide between third and fourth density, that entity may then choose to begin a series of incarnations in fourth density and can be said to have graduated from Earth’s third density. For each person that experience will be unique. To our knowledge, there is no general harvest but, rather, the individual harvest of each soul upon each soul’s schedule.

We are aware that there is much confusion between metaphysical harvest and physical concerns having to do with the environment and other physical, scientific facts. May we say that is specifically not our province, and we feel that to discuss some of the concerns of those who seek scientifically is to infringe upon the free will of those who seek spiritually. This is, for us, a delicate area, for we too are both physical and metaphysical. However, in terms of our relation to this group or to any of those of Earth, we are at this time carefully non-physical. For we have found in the past when we have attempted to move physically among your people that there was no possibility of doing so without gross infringement upon the free will of planet Earth. Consequently, we have learned the hard way to allow some confusion in terms of scientific queries. And for this we offer our apology. It is an honest one. We do not withhold information for petty reasons but, rather, because we think that it is not only the right thing to do, but the clear and concise thing to do, for anything that we say about your physical situation upon planet Earth is not fact but a possibility vortex. By entering into discussion we become part of that possibility vortex. This is not acceptable. This would compromise our polarity and make it necessary for us to leave your people. Therefore, it is our judgment, fallible though it may be, to create these boundaries of that which we feel free to talk about and that which we do not.
(12-19-2011, 09:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2011, 08:47 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]This could imply that the Earth changes that have gone on in the last two decades is due to the harvest...
But what's the significance of that? Have there really been any differences in 'earth changes' from the last 20 years compared to last 100 years?

ZM - I'm not sure, as I thought this myself. If I recall correctly, a research institute plotted the frequency of earthquakes over a considerable span of time, and the conclusion was that we're in an unprecedented period of activity. Need to follow that up with some research.

TN - I have to dash out for most of today, although I'm busting to dig into this deeper :¬)

Thanks for your input, I'll have the time to read fully and reply tomorrow.
I apologize if this clashes with or repeats something already posted. My ADD seems especially strong, so I skim sometimes instead of read carefully. I think I saw different uses of the word "Harvest." I think that at any time, a 3D person on any planet can have readiness for becoming a 4Der. Is that person then harvested, or is this term only related to our planet's new status as a new 4D home? I do think that "harvest" refers to people and not the planet entity.

Ra and the zillions of Wanderers seem to be pushing for the maximum of 3D->4D graduations at this time, probably because of Earth's situation. I can think of some reasons for this, including letting the new graduates continue their space/time lives right here, where we/they will feel comfortable. Another reason might be that they wish not to have to put many Earth 3Ders, with their insanity baggage, onto another 3D planet and possibly set things over there into chaos.

Maybe this is why they use the H-word for this particular time, to imply massive graduations instead of ones and twos.
(12-20-2011, 02:09 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize if this clashes with or repeats something already posted.

No need to apologize...

Quote:My ADD seems especially strong, so I skim sometimes instead of read carefully.

... but perhaps this could explain how you may have arrived at some conclusions which are not fully correct.

Quote:I think I saw different uses of the word "Harvest." I think that at any time, a 3D person on any planet can have readiness for becoming a 4Der. Is that person then harvested, or is this term only related to our planet's new status as a new 4D home? I do think that "harvest" refers to people and not the planet entity.

Ra and the zillions of Wanderers seem to be pushing for the maximum of 3D->4D graduations at this time, probably because of Earth's situation. I can think of some reasons for this, including letting the new graduates continue their space/time lives right here, where we/they will feel comfortable. Another reason might be that they wish not to have to put many Earth 3Ders, with their insanity baggage, onto another 3D planet and possibly set things over there into chaos.

Maybe this is why they use the H-word for this particular time, to imply massive graduations instead of ones and twos.

My forum-friend, all of the answers which you seek are already in the transcripts as well as strewn about this forum in various threads. If I may suggest- I think you will find those answers if you go back and "read carefully" instead of skimming. As much as some of us may like to- we are utterly incapable of learn/teaching for others.
Harvest for you and me begins the minute we take our first breath....its a continual process of learning from that point to our death. After that point is when it get interesting, I think.

But I don't remember the last cycle, so its all new again.

Richard
Lee - only those who have penetrated intelligent infinity; the true adept. They can choose to leave, consciously, during an incarnation. It's not the same as the global harvest, as that occurs to all, regardless of process, after death.

TN - one never learns if they are not open to challenging themselves and their beliefs. To assume you know all the answers and to block your ears to others is a sign of ignorance/arrogance. Re-quoting multiple separated quotes takes considerable time, which I don't have, so I'll answer each in separate paragraphs with a reference to your question/statement.

4D wanderers returning to 3D: I would assume they experience those perspectives concurrently. That is the nature of the Creator, after all.

My notions being turned upside down: I thought that the harvest would 'open' to all at the winter solstice. It turns out that the date is nothing more than a marker for Earths completed development of the 4D sphere that nests above this one. Importantly, nothing changes in a day-to-day manner, we have our entire lives to polarise, balance and service others. The only change is the understanding of a concept.

Session 17. Indeed. Re-reading this with my new harvest hat on, it's quite clear. This quote in particular:

Ra Wrote:Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation.

Many, including myself, read 'upon this plane' as the current 'this'; 3D. The actual context is that of the 4D sphere/plane that is being created due to the rotating/spiralling of the solar system into a new region of space/time. Hence it's creation is akin to that of a cosmic clock.

TN Wrote:Yes. The "inconveniences" are a result of denied negative energies by humanity. Thus it is a symptom of a difficult harvest. If people would take responsibility and "own" their negativity, the Earth would not have to absorb and release it in her own fashion. Sadly, we have a great many "love n' lighters" who, though quite well-meaning, are adding to the inconveniences by their unwillingness to accept the negativity which is part and parcel of life on this sphere. (At least, up until now.) Might I also suggest a similar effect from those who would deny that there really are, in fact, people out there who seek to utterly control and dominate the rest of humanity, and who have been planning to commit mass murder of those who are not willing to "tow the line". Fortunately, it would appear that none of these diabolical plans will come to full fruition... though we are not out of the woods quite yet.

Agree entirely.

TN Wrote:I think where people are getting caught up is in the idea that 3D earth becomes 4D earth. They are two different spheres, though interconnected as Q'uo describes in numerous sessions. The concept of nested densities is also discussed at length in that 2010 Homecoming PDF to which you referred.

Might I suggest you think about it this way- a mother's body transforms (read that literally: trans-form) itself into the child's body during gestation. This does not mean the mother "becomes" the child, or that they have the same body, once the birthing process is complete. That would be kind of a silly notion, don't you think?

This was my point for quote a few posts which we had a misunderstanding about. I have always maintained that 3D will not evolve into 4D; they are distinct, separate spheres. One passes between them through the doorway of death; walking the steps of light. Hence my repetitive mentioning that the ascension discussion is not 'gradual vs. instant', rather, 'when you die' :¬)

TN Wrote:Is there anything that, in your mind, would preclude the rather sudden departure of a large swath of humanity from this plane? Other than perhaps you just don't particularly like that idea?

I have said on multiple occasions on this forum that this is an entirely possible and valid occurrence. If it happens, we get to walk the steps of light sooner. Nothing to fear there :¬)

TN Wrote:There is more than one way to die. I think there is also a great deal of confusion here because many do not see the possibility of conscious death, i.e. simply laying the body down and choosing to depart. No cosmic law against that, so far as I am aware.

I think you have to be of a certain level of adeptness to do so. Otherwise the higher self will "catalyst slap" you with regards to being here to learn and offer service.

TN Wrote:"This is correct" refers to the second sentence of the query. Not the first. If you look very closely, you will see the first sentence is not a question, it is simply a statement by the Questioner. That's why Ra didn't respond to that part.

Agreed.

TN Wrote:I am under the impression that the "original" 4D bodies (the "first-born" of 4D) grow out of the 3D bodies. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. This is not the same thing as saying the 3D body becomes the 4D body.

Agreed. The bipedal vehicle is the choice of the logos, it makes sense that the 'transition' from 3D to 4D body, just like the love/light frequencies, are 'infinitely similar'.

TN Wrote:The larger point is, I have not found it once necessary to "take what resonates and leave the rest". It all resonates. In my view, that disclaimer which Q'uo gives before all their sessions is for their benefit, not ours.

I have always found that odd, personally, as if something in the material doesn't resonate, I am inclined to move away for the material in it's entirety. Like yourself, I find it all resonates, the difference is whether one is open to view the self with truthful eyes to see if it applies to them.

An interesting notion that 'use your discernment' is for their own benefit. From Ra's words about making grand mistakes with their previous encounters and teachings, there is an element of logic to it.

With regards to reading the material with keen eyes, and dropping one's own assumptions, I can only agree entirely. I have often mentioned that the Ra Material was influenced by Don's questioning, and hence is highly limited (and of course paradoxically comprehensive) with regards to specific subjects.

Thanks for the 70's quotes. There is one clear inconsistency within them.

B (76): "What has been spoken of as the harvest has already begun, and will continue for several of your years, perhaps as many as would make a quarter century."

Q'uo: "the harvest started in 1987, in what you call the harmonic convergence"

Hmmmm :¬)
(12-20-2011, 06:53 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2011, 09:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

ZM - I'm not sure, as I thought this myself. If I recall correctly, a research institute plotted the frequency of earthquakes over a considerable span of time, and the conclusion was that we're in an unprecedented period of activity. Need to follow that up with some research.
I've looked at the records too. If you include all quakes > 5.0, the events are somewhat more frequent over the course of a year (worldwide, but not in the US for example). Big quakes (which tend to cause catastrophes), no: Big quakes no more likely than in past: study. Ra said that type of catalyst is random (whether it's related to people's thoughts or not) and conscious catalyst, that which one can use anytime to increase polarization, is always available. I think people know this fact on some level, but tend to get in the backseat and ignore it. Then you have people creating all manner of conspiracies to depict the 'real' causes, and this further reinforces the distraction from work.
The way I understand it is that post 2012, everyone still here on 3D earth will be positively harvestable.
I assume that the further we polarize here in 3D, the further up the steps of light we can comfortably go.

One thing I don't know, is it possible to experience 4D catalyst while in our 3D bodies? Or does 4D light affect the 3D vibrations that cause catalyst, and I am just experiencing 3D catalyst? Why does an increase in 4D light cause increase in 3D catalyst?
(12-21-2011, 08:11 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]TN - one never learns if they are not open to challenging themselves and their beliefs. To assume you know all the answers and to block your ears to others is a sign of ignorance/arrogance.

Agreed. Still, it is curious/interesting to observe how those who are closed to challenging their belief systems tend to be the first to lob accusations of ignorance/arrogance at others. Another funny thing... I almost never perceive others to be arrogant. BigSmile

Quote:4D wanderers returning to 3D: I would assume they experience those perspectives concurrently. That is the nature of the Creator, after all.

Yes, I think that is the case.

Quote:My notions being turned upside down: I thought that the harvest would 'open' to all at the winter solstice. It turns out that the date is nothing more than a marker for Earths completed development of the 4D sphere that nests above this one. Importantly, nothing changes in a day-to-day manner, we have our entire lives to polarise, balance and service others. The only change is the understanding of a concept.

Ah, I see. Yes- I am not really sure either but the notion I am getting is that the vibration of this environment will reach a threshold in 2012, such that all those who are able to remain physical will have at least passed the 51% mark. Right now we still have a mix of people, some harvestable and some not.

If this is the case, I see that it would be in congruence with your notion that:

Namaste Wrote:I thought that the harvest would 'open' to all at the winter solstice.

Namaste Wrote:Many, including myself, read 'upon this plane' as the current 'this'; 3D. The actual context is that of the 4D sphere/plane that is being created due to the rotating/spiralling of the solar system into a new region of space/time. Hence it's creation is akin to that of a cosmic clock.

Yes, I concur.

Namaste Wrote:This was my point for quote a few posts which we had a misunderstanding about. I have always maintained that 3D will not evolve into 4D; they are distinct, separate spheres. One passes between them through the doorway of death; walking the steps of light. Hence my repetitive mentioning that the ascension discussion is not 'gradual vs. instant', rather, 'when you die' :¬)

In that case, we have been on the same page all along. I wonder how we got confused about each other's views? Well, no matter. I am happy to see this resolved.

Namaste Wrote:Nothing to fear there :¬)

A minor technicality: but speaking for myself "nothing to fear" sometimes results in more fear! When I hear "there is no good reason to fear" it sits better with me.

Namaste Wrote:I think you have to be of a certain level of adeptness to do so. Otherwise the higher self will "catalyst slap" you with regards to being here to learn and offer service.

Oh certainly. And I didn't mean to imply I know how to do this!! Just that I think it is possible.

Namaste Wrote:Q'uo: "the harvest started in 1987, in what you call the harmonic convergence"

Yes. **mental gears grinding** What comes to mind is perhaps people were being offered the steps of light in '76, but didn't actually start incarnating into 4D until '87? Time does pass differently depending on one's vantage point. But that is just conjecture.

So time flows differently in 4D. I remember Ra saying that it's around the middle of 4D when the social memory complex forms.

Everpresent now aside, is it possible that currently the social memory complex of 4D has been formed? Or is it too soon? When we incarnate into 4D, would it be in the early formation of 4D? I think we have to learn the baby steps of 4D before going to the more advanced portions. I would love the benefit of a social memory complex, but incarnating directly into the middle of 4D might be a bit much to take on.
Quote:The concept of the harvest of Earth is, more than ascension, in line with our understanding with the way things work metaphysically. Each of you is a spark of the Creator, and each of you may think of yourself in a way as that which has been planted in the Earth, for you have been planted as a soul into flesh. And at the end of that work done within the school of life, the door of death opens, the Creator beckons, and through that door each goes. Upon the other side of that door, the decision for your harvest shall be made. However, it is not our understanding that this harvest is one of judgment placed upon one from the outside. Rather, it is a matter of that vibration that you and how that vibratory energy field works. Each crystal soul accepts light in a certain range and finds it difficult to accept life outside of that range. Consequently, the harvest of each of you consists, basically, of the careful and guarded process whereby the soul walks along a gradually increasing line of vibration of light. The light increases as the soul walks, and as the soul walks it senses whether or not it is most comfortable. It walks into that increasing light until it is at the spot of fullest light that it can enjoy and appreciate in a stable manner. And it stops at that point because it is uncomfortable to go further. Where that soul stops is either still in third density or has moved over into fourth density or higher. If that soul has stopped in third density, then it chooses, completely on its own and with no judgment involved, to repeat the third-density experience.

TN, thank you posting this quote, and thank you Namaste and TN for all of your amazing insights. This quote, while not saying anything new, states the concept in a great way, and is a reminder that "all is as it should be."

It reminds me of when I was a child and I would try to imagine "where" the universe was. I would feel a constricting pressure, and as an adult came to the conclusion that it was information beyond what I could electrically or energetically contain or accept within. The question still drives me a little crazy Confused.

Regarding the harvest, and the idea that great numbers of people would leave at once: of course this happens all the time with natural and manmade disasters (and Seth talked about the idea that people can gather in a magnetic way to each other where there is a potential for a certain kind of disruption, which mirrors their energies). Some individuals seem to want to pin it down, perhaps to fit with a belief system, or satisfy a need for a demarcation line that makes it all obvious.

My theory is that the harvest will be largely unnoticeable, and that the thing to do is remain on one's path with a focus. I remember some "new age" acquaintances during the harmonic convergence cutting up their credit cards, giving away possessions, only to have to start all over after the world did not utterly change. A lot of pressure is felt by many people regarding 2012. It seems to me that to react to, and wrap one's life around, a possible event is unproductive. On the other hand, as information, it is valuable and wonderful.

The transcripts are fantastic to me so far, and I would agree with TN that they are sadly limited by the questioners. But it is easy from our perspective to see the overall content and think, "Why didn't he ask X?"
Smile
So I guess harvest isn't tonight, too bad.
ZM - thanks. I'll take that single report with a pinch of salt however, need more than one source to back these kind of things up. I do remember reading quite a few which mentioned there has been a rise.

Two are linked here:

http://nujournal.net/EarthquakeEnergyRise.pdf

Here's another.

TN - Really? I've met a few people who will openly label ET contact 'BS' without knowing anything of it (ignorance). They also do so in an 'I know best' (ignorant) attitude :¬)

Regarding your belief that all incarnated here post 2012 are 51+% STO; where did you get this belief?

TN Wrote:Yes. **mental gears grinding** What comes to mind is perhaps people were being offered the steps of light in '76, but didn't actually start incarnating into 4D until '87? Time does pass differently depending on one's vantage point. But that is just conjecture.

This is the only data point that doesn't sit. All the others, from Ra and Q'uo especially, do so nicely. Who is the channelled entity 'B'? Confederation?
[Image: EARTH+ASCENSION.png]
(12-21-2011, 01:07 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]ZM - thanks. I'll take that single report with a pinch of salt however, need more than one source to back these kind of things up. I do remember reading quite a few which mentioned there has been a rise.

Two are linked here:

http://nujournal.net/EarthquakeEnergyRise.pdf

Here's another.

My apologies for sticking my nose in between your discussion with zenmaster, though I think it may be relevant to look at the total amount of seismic energy released in a given time period, rather than simply the number of high magnitude earthquakes.

Quote:TN - Really? I've met a few people who will openly label ET contact 'BS' without knowing anything of it (ignorance). They also do so in an 'I know best' (ignorant) attitude :¬)

Really? To which part? That I hardly ever perceive people as arrogant?? LOL I dunno I just don't... those types which you describe I tend to perceive more as irritating or annoying. I tend to think of arrogance as feeling one is "better than" another, not just simply more informed. (Or misinformed as the case may be.) BigSmile

Quote:Regarding your belief that all incarnated here post 2012 are 51+% STO; where did you get this belief?

Mmm... not sure I might have to track that down. I don't believe there is a direct quote I can supply to support this notion. My general thought process is... we know that the vibration/frequency of this environment is increasing. It just seems logical to me that those who cannot (or is it choose not to?) keep up won't be able to stay in their bodies.

I which I could give a visual of this... the words don't seem to be coming out right. Confused

Namaste Wrote:This is the only data point that doesn't sit. All the others, from Ra and Q'uo especially, do so nicely. Who is the channelled entity 'B'? Confederation?

I think "B" was taking the role of the Questioner in that section. Looks like Hatonn was being channeled during this session, although Carla and Don were taking turns as the channel. During this particular quote, looks like Carla was the channel.

Indeed, arrogance implies a superior 'status' in one or more contexts, while ignorance can be defined by a lack of knowledge. I'm surprised you've not met anyone with those attributes on your journey :¬)

In saying that, I've not bumped into people like that for quite some time now.

TN Wrote:Mmm... not sure I might have to track that down. I don't believe there is a direct quote I can supply to support this notion. My general thought process is... we know that the vibration/frequency of this environment is increasing. It just seems logical to me that those who cannot (or is it choose not to?) keep up won't be able to stay in their bodies.

I understand, you've defined it clearly :¬)

What do you think of those who are incarnate in which to serve karmic purposes, especially those who were involved in the destruction of Mars/Maldek/Atlantis? Q'uo mentions they will be incarnating here in which to serve Gaia.

(12-21-2011, 09:18 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, arrogance implies a superior 'status' in one or more contexts, while ignorance can be defined by a lack of knowledge. I'm surprised you've not met anyone with those attributes on your journey :¬)

Ignorance, yes. I see that all the time. Arrogance... I suppose I have run into it in the past but I really can't think of the last time I perceived somebody that way. **shrug** Sometimes I think that arrogance is one of those terms that gets tossed around a little too flippantly by people who don't really know what it means. As you said, arrogance means thinking one is superior to another.

I think many people use the word "arrogant" when they really mean egotistical, or narcissistic, or overconfident, or self-righteous, or things of that nature. I have also noticed that people with low self-esteem tend to perceive those with healthy self-esteem to be "arrogant" as well. Such is life.

At any rate those who are quick to judge others as being judgmental really throw me for a loop! Seriously... people sitting up on their high horse looking down at others for being "too arrogant" or "uncompassionate"... I just gotta laugh at the absurdity of it all. BigSmile

Namaste Wrote:What do you think of those who are incarnate in which to serve karmic purposes, especially those who were involved in the destruction of Mars/Maldek/Atlantis? Q'uo mentions they will be incarnating here in which to serve Gaia.

Well, as you said, they have incarnated here to serve. Wouldn't that make them at least 51%? Or are you asking about something different?

There is also a subtle point on this topic. I know this might sound really nitpicky, but the actual word that is used by Q'uo, and others, with respect to this is "reparation", and not "repair". Reparation means "to make amends with" and so in that respect, I think it is really about healing one's relationship to Gaia, and not healing Gaia herself.

According to my understanding, Gaia is doing just fine. She is not in need of "repair" and even if she were, it would be beyond the scope of anything humanity is capable of accomplishing unaided.

What are your thoughts?
Wow... Even though I already /liked the various posts appropriately, I would like to thank both TN and Namaste for their dialog specifically. I have found several things about harvest and whats most likely coming in the next year rather confusing, and your dialog with each other and understanding the abrupt vs gradual argument. This analogy is all I need... It reads as plain english to me.

Quote:When the crop is ripe, the reaper comes among it. We understand the gist of your question. It is difficult for you to perceive that the mechanisms of a cosmic or celestial nature may be on a scale which is difficult for you to imagine. But it is truly said in your holy works that to the Creator, a thousand years is but an evening. It is through the natural cycle of physical birth and death that most will enter their new (inaudible). It does not take a great many years for all of those on the planet to end their Earthly existence. It will not happen all at once, any more than any natural process happens all at once. It is simply that as you see the leaves upon the trees of your planet falling, although they do not fall all at the same time, there is a period when they are all on the tree, and there is a period when your trees are bare, and the leaves have gone on to the next cycle.

This immediately gives rise to more questions though, as well as thoughts of the movie "Children of Men"(2006).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206634/
I watched this movie before I awoke because I came on TV late night on HBO or something. It, frankly, confused the hell out of me at the time. I didn't understand what would motivate someone to come up with this concept of children no longer being able to be born. (at the time) I thought, why would they fund this movie (millions of dollars) that is based on this bizarre concept. Now the above quote makes me thinks that all people may become sterile a/o infertile after... when? I don't want to venture a guess (when this would start happening) without investigating this thought further.
(12-21-2011, 10:37 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]At any rate those who are quick to judge others as being judgmental really throw me for a loop! Seriously... people sitting up on their high horse looking down at others for being "too arrogant" or "uncompassionate"... I just gotta laugh at the absurdity of it all. BigSmile

Noticing traits that are in line with the definition of arrogant or ignorant is no different to noticing traits of humility and compassion. It's only when the viewers emotional projections cloud their perspective that greater distortion and imbalance arises.

As you say, in most cases it's a person's projection onto another.

TN Wrote:
Namaste Wrote:What do you think of those who are incarnate in which to serve karmic purposes, especially those who were involved in the destruction of Mars/Maldek/Atlantis? Q'uo mentions they will be incarnating here in which to serve Gaia.

Well, as you said, they have incarnated here to serve. Wouldn't that make them at least 51%? Or are you asking about something different?

Those involved in the destruction of a planet will be balancing 'karma' from acts of a high STS foundation. I don't think that coming here to serve Gaia would indicate a mandatory 51% STO polarity.

One can be 80% STS and still be of 20% STO (exclusively towards Gaia, but selfish with regards to other humans and animals). It's not STS or STO, it's STS and STO. They are not mutually exclusive.

Quote...

Quote:40.16 Questioner: Just two. With respect to what you just said, would then people incarnating here by seniority of vibration who incarnate in the service-to-self path be ones who would have extreme difficulty mentally with this green ray vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. It is rather the numbers who have distracted themselves and failed to prepare for this transition yet who are somewhat susceptible to its influence who may be affected.

TN Wrote:There is also a subtle point on this topic. I know this might sound really nitpicky, but the actual word that is used by Q'uo, and others, with respect to this is "reparation", and not "repair". Reparation means "to make amends with" and so in that respect, I think it is really about healing one's relationship to Gaia, and not healing Gaia herself.

According to my understanding, Gaia is doing just fine. She is not in need of "repair" and even if she were, it would be beyond the scope of anything humanity is capable of accomplishing unaided.

What are your thoughts?

I agree that Gaia does not need human intervention to heal, and the opportunity is moreso for those incarnated. It will still be beneficial to Gaia however to have said entities sending her love and gratitude :¬)

There is a chance that, post 2012, someone could go from 50% STO to 51% STO, and hence make the harvest. That is indeed why they have incarnated; a seniority of vibration.

Quote:17.41 Questioner: At this time, near the end of the cycle, how are reincarnations into the physical allocated, shall we say, on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities wishing to obtain critically needed experience in order to become harvestable are incarnated with priority over those who will, without too much probable/possible doubt, need to re-experience this density.

17.42 Questioner: How long has this type of allocation been going on?

Ra: I am Ra. This has been going on since the first individual entity became conscious of its need to learn the lessons of this density. This was the beginning of what you may call a seniority by vibration.

It could even be much greater, 30% STO to 60% STO. I've seen large shifts in a couple of people around me. I can't see any benefit, or have read any quotes to back it up, that it's impossible to do so post 2012.

Which highlights the differences in our understandings, which are otherwise similar.

Mine: with complete 'equality', all those incarnated have their remaining lives to polarise and balance (or not).

Yours: only those harvestable are permitted experience post 2012.

Glad it's helped Duncan. It's been a very interesting 'weeding' session for myself! :¬)

(12-22-2011, 02:59 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]I watched this movie before I awoke because I came on TV late night on HBO or something. It, frankly, confused the hell out of me at the time. I didn't understand what would motivate someone to come up with this concept of children no longer being able to be born. (at the time) I thought, why would they fund this movie (millions of dollars) that is based on this bizarre concept. Now the above quote makes me thinks that all people may become sterile a/o infertile after... when? I don't want to venture a guess (when this would start happening) without investigating this thought further.

Yes indeed, the film seems to hint at something entirely possible. I wonder though, rather than simply infertility, could people 'lose' reproductive instincts?

Myself and my partner, 32 and 28 respectively, are both not drawn to having children, and we wonder if we ever will. I've contemplated it on many occasions.

Perhaps the 'experience/incarnation quota' of 3D Earth is full, and those with intuitive connections realise this at a subconscious level. When you take into consideration the child choosing it's parents, it becomes quite interesting. Do those who reproduce without much consideration attract children looking for a similar experience? In many cases, I would imagine so.
Copied and pasted from the 2012 & Death thread to stay on-topic

(12-21-2011, 11:08 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2011, 08:25 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]"I am Ra. The harvest is now"

Ra also said "the harvesting is not yet." (6.19)

In it's full context:

Quote:6.19 Questioner: Is it possible to estimate what percent of the present population will inhabit the fourth-density planet?

"Harvesting" seems to imply that the harvest is complete. Ra uses this term with regards to the levels/graduations of the harvest process in it's entirely.

If you search for the term Harvesting on LOO.info, Ra's use of the term is very consistent contextually.

A key example:

Quote:34.16 Questioner: Would the red ray, an intense red ray, then be used as an index for seniority in incarnation as well as an intense violet ray?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In the graduation or harvesting to fourth-density positive, the red ray is seen only as that, which being activated, is the basis for all that occurs in vibratory levels, the sum of this being violet ray energy.

Harvesting is used with graduation. Transferable terms.

It appears that:

(12-22-2011, 10:14 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2011, 09:49 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Harvesting is used with graduation. Transferable terms.
It's also used without graduation, non-transferrable terms

(12-22-2011, 09:49 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]It appears that:

Harvest is also used past tense - complete and harvesting used both in future tense and present tense - incomplete.

Actually, if you read each Q&A using the above 'harvesting' link, they are nearly all in the context of completion, while the 'harvest' is about the process. Have a look for yourself. Of course, each is open to one's own interpretation.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In the graduation or harvesting to fourth-density positive

Do not ignore context. Ra is specific with words. This sentence is in no way ambiguous, and shouldn't be 'muddied' due to other potential interpretations in other answers. It stands on it's own.

(12-22-2011, 10:38 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2011, 10:27 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, if you read each Q&A using the above 'harvesting' link, they are nearly all in the context of completion, .

present (ongoing) tense:
"it may be noted that all possible opportunities for incarnation are being taken at this time due to your harvesting process"

"Dealing with a plane such as this third-density at this harvesting,"

"It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting."

future:
"violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting"

(12-22-2011, 10:27 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]while the 'harvest' is about the process. Have a look for yourself. Of course, each is open to one's own interpretation

past:
"The harvest was none"

"The harvest of that time"

future:
"The harvest for us will be"

"the harvest will still be"

"will be included in the harvest."

While true, there are examples of each, you seem to have missed the crux of the discussion; the context of these two quotes in particular...

1) B's find, wondering if this meant that the harvest has not started

2) Ra using harvesting and graduation synonymously

Considering that 1) is the only direct quote which could be interpreted as the harvest having not begun, it seems, after comparisons with quote 2) (and many others), it could also be interpreted as:

"Ra: The harvesting is not yet" = "the harvest is not yet complete".

Combine that with the plethora of quotes listed in the first post, along with Q'uo's words, and the lack of data suggesting otherwise, the data is quite conclusive. In my opinion, of course :¬)

Some more examples (quotes show tense/process/completion):

Care to explain this?
Quote:14.14 Questioner: Would there be any value to the people of this planet now to complete this machine?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. (current; process) There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex. (complete.)

In terms of completion:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

Quote:Ra. I am Ra... The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting (graduation).

Quote:Ra. I am Ra... Thus the harvest (process) is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest (process). That is the violet ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting (completion)so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet ray selfhood.

Note how when harvesting is used, it's postfixed with process. This is not the case with the term 'harvest'
Quote:Ra. I am Ra... Thirdly, in the past approximate 200 of your years you have experienced much visiting of the Wanderers. It may be noted that all possible opportunities for incarnation are being taken at this time due to your harvesting process and the opportunities which this offers.

Quote:63.22 Questioner: I would assume that this population is from other planets since the harvesting (graduation/completion) has not yet occurred on this planet. It is from planets where the harvesting (graduation/completion) has already occurred. Is this correct?

To sum it all up in three concise quotes:

In this context, graduation == harvesting...
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In the graduation or harvesting to fourth-density positive

The harvest is ongoing still...
Quote:Ra: The harvesting is not yet, thus, estimation is meaningless.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now.

This really, unless one does not trust Ra explicitly, should end all discussion on the subject. You either believe that Ra contradicts 'himself', which would put all of the Ra Material in question, or that the term harvesting can mean graduation. Which I might add, is used synonymously!

Peace and love :¬)
Quote:Those involved in the destruction of a planet will be balancing 'karma' from acts of a high STS foundation. I don't think that coming here to serve Gaia would indicate a mandatory 51% STO polarity.

Yes, I can see your points. My impression on this has been that the vast majority of those coming from destroyed planetary environments are not directly responsible for the destruction, but rather were more complicit in the "cosmic crime".

Wikipedia Wrote:An individual is complicit in a crime if he/she is aware of its occurrence and has the ability to report the crime, but fails to do so. As such, the individual effectively allows criminals to carry out a crime despite possibly being able to stop them, either directly or by contacting the authorities, thus making the individual a de-facto accessory to the crime rather than an innocent bystander.

One need only take a glancing look at the world right now to see how this attitude is still being played out all over the place.

[Image: ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg]

Namaste Wrote:One can be 80% STS and still be of 20% STO (exclusively towards Gaia, but selfish with regards to other humans and animals). It's not STS or STO, it's STS and STO. They are not mutually exclusive.

Yes, the situation can definitely become oversimplified. And I would note... if Don hadn't asked about the "planetary changes" and if Ra hadn't spoke of "harvest" so soon, this may have not come up in Session 17.

However, for discussion purposes, I would offer a challenge to the notion you put forth that one can be "STO" toward Gaia or the animals, and "STS" toward other humans. Are not Gaia, the animals, and humans, one? I would propose that those who are focused on "saving the earth" or "saving the animals" to the exclusion of service to their fellow humans might not be as "STO" as they style themselves to be. Kind of looks like sticking one's head in the sand to me. I see it as a distraction from the truth- that one needs to save oneself. No more, no less.

Quote:
Quote:40.16 Questioner: Just two. With respect to what you just said, would then people incarnating here by seniority of vibration who incarnate in the service-to-self path be ones who would have extreme difficulty mentally with this green ray vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. It is rather the numbers who have distracted themselves and failed to prepare for this transition yet who are somewhat susceptible to its influence who may be affected.

Um... yes? BigSmile This appears to support what I am saying! Remember, there is often a large discrepancy between one's vibratory state in the pre-incarnative period, and what they display while incarnated here. For example, this would explain why wanderers have a risk of getting depolarized and having to re-enter the incarnative evolutionary cycle.

But please describe in more detail your thoughts on this topic...

Quote:There is a chance that, post 2012, someone could go from 50% STO to 51% STO, and hence make the harvest. That is indeed why they have incarnated; a seniority of vibration.

You appear to be overlooking all the years and decades these people have already experienced in order to make that transition. Again, look out at the world and everything that has been going on. If THAT hasn't been enough to get people over the edge, I can't imagine what WOULD BE. I suppose we will find out next year...

Quote:
Quote:17.41 Questioner: At this time, near the end of the cycle, how are reincarnations into the physical allocated, shall we say, on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities wishing to obtain critically needed experience in order to become harvestable are incarnated with priority over those who will, without too much probable/possible doubt, need to re-experience this density.

17.42 Questioner: How long has this type of allocation been going on?

Ra: I am Ra. This has been going on since the first individual entity became conscious of its need to learn the lessons of this density. This was the beginning of what you may call a seniority by vibration.

Session 17 alert! BigSmile

Quote:I can't see any benefit, or have read any quotes to back it up, that it's impossible to do so post 2012.

Here is the benefit: for all the others who would like to get started on their next set of lessons, but are being held back by the spiritual inertia generated by the masses caught in the "sinkhole of indifference".

Might I suggest another perspective? How selfish is it for one to expect the rest of humanity to wait around forever while one hems and haws about doing their spiritual work? How is that STO? How can one possibly polarize with that kind of attitude?

These people have, yet again, "distracted themselves and failed to prepare for this transition". They will be given as many chances as they need, of course, in the grand scheme of things. But for right now, everybody else would like to move on. They have waited long enough.

Remember, this was all slated to have been said and done by 1998. My apologies if this sounds "arrogant" or "uncompassionate" but we have already been granted an extra 15 years of "overtime". If somebody hasn't taken advantage of all that extra catalyst by now, I say: too sad, too bad. Better luck next time.

Namaste Wrote:Mine: with complete 'equality', all those incarnated have their remaining lives to polarise and balance (or not).

Yours: only those harvestable are permitted experience post 2012.

Yes, I think you have summed it up in a nutshell. While it is not at all necessary for us to agree, one of us must have the wrong idea? As we are both willing to accept the possibility of our own mistaken-ness, perhaps further discourse would prove fruitful!

I have offered a few further thoughts on this... if you don't mind, I would like to kind of turn your statement on its head:

I can't see any benefit, or have read any quotes to back it up, to having unpolarized (or negatively polarized) entities incarnated on earth post 2012.

What say you? BigSmile
So will it be smooth sailing after 2012, with regard to catalyst?
(12-22-2011, 12:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So will it be smooth sailing after 2012, with regard to catalyst?

Well I would hope so! How depressing must it feel for one to think they have the "rest of their lives" to keep getting pummeled with this intense catalyst.
Agreed. I'm sort of tired of these thoughts of dying and abuse.
My past keeps coming up, even though I had forgiven myself for a lot.
And this uneasy feeling I seem to continually have.

Will be great to see them all go.
(12-22-2011, 12:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2011, 12:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So will it be smooth sailing after 2012, with regard to catalyst?

Well I would hope so! How depressing must it feel for one to think they have the "rest of their lives" to keep getting pummeled with this intense catalyst.

This is something I've been mulling over for a while. If by the time of the culminating date of harvest, an individual is at the point of a passing degree of STO or STS criteria, they will no longer be subject to the 3D or its circumstances and laws, correct? And for those who remain lukewarm (presumably fluctuating between periods of kindness and compassion and moments of greed, negativity, manipulation, whatever actions constitute STS polarization) then they will remain of their own accord in the 3D, amassing experience and lesson via the trials and tribulations here so that they may progress, right?

With that notion in mind, there should be a quasi-instantaneous split when the graduation comes. Yet, as noted in another thread, the road to 4D is a "new" gateway made available upon "death", and it is the soul, not the 3D-aware version of the soul, which will undergo this divine process. Given that the ONLY means of transitioning from one realm to another is through death, it can be concluded that those who have "made the cut" must die to reap their reward.

But this notion slightly baffles me. We are all harvested upon death, and we are all harvested if we reach certain criteria in our 3D conduct by a certain time. Yet I have read some of you saying that our personal transition to 4D will come at the natural conclusion of our lives... so then, I'm assuming that either our Higher Selves have programmed each of us ready to ascend an early death coinciding with the date of Harvest, or the date will come and since we'll have had the proper criteria, will have to lead out the rest of our timespan here with the guarantee that upon death, we will go where we need to go.

This shakes things up a bit, because the latter would mean that we would still have to live out several years beyond 2012 subjected to 3D experience... This isn't something that's all too desirable given the nature of this event. And personally, I'm 20, so I have no inkling as to what sort of "natural death" may befall me were I to be ready to ascend by that time, which is now 1 day less than a year away. Hmm..

How about this? If, after 2012, I am no longer releasing any Law of One-inspired music, that means the Harvest was an instant event and I (as well as most of you) should be off meandering in others levels of existence. Wink If I'm still making albums in this world, well then....

Your flights have been delayed. Tongue

Can anybody put this all into perspective for me, please? Maybe one will be harvested whenever they have learned all the personal lessons they still need to learn for themselves in their own lives here (assuming these lessons or more advanced and harmonious versions of these lessons can't be learnt in 4D)?
(12-22-2011, 12:51 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]

You've been doing it for XX,000 thousand years, a few more won't hurt ;¬)

Q'uo mentions that we'll be gifted more and more opportunities to polarise in the direction we have chosen. That can only be a good thing if you're genuinely interested in serving others. If you're fed up here, think about what that entails. Who are you thinking of? Food for thought :¬)

TN Wrote:However, for discussion purposes, I would offer a challenge to the notion you put forth that one can be "STO" toward Gaia or the animals, and "STS" toward other humans. Are not Gaia, the animals, and humans, one? I would propose that those who are focused on "saving the earth" or "saving the animals" to the exclusion of service to their fellow humans might not be as "STO" as they style themselves to be. Kind of looks like sticking one's head in the sand to me. I see it as a distraction from the truth- that one needs to save oneself. No more, no less.

I know people who hate people and love animals. I know people who love people and hate animals. I know people who love both, and I know people who love neither. I know people who love a few people, and hate many more. I know people who love some animals, and hate others.

There are no limits, the possibilities are infinite.

Yes, we are all one, but that's taking it down too many fractal levels; the point is that people predominantly love conditionally. They serve others (choose love) in some contexts, and themselves (fear) in others.

TN Wrote:
Namaste Wrote:There is a chance that, post 2012, someone could go from 50% STO to 51% STO, and hence make the harvest. That is indeed why they have incarnated; a seniority of vibration.

You appear to be overlooking all the years and decades these people have already experienced in order to make that transition. Again, look out at the world and everything that has been going on. If THAT hasn't been enough to get people over the edge, I can't imagine what WOULD BE. I suppose we will find out next year...

Not at all, I always take that into consideration. Hence my reference to 'seniority vibration' incarnations at this time. That, in itself, proves that what one does in this incarnation can be the make or break regarding their harvesting.

TN Wrote:Here is the benefit: for all the others who would like to get started on their next set of lessons, but are being held back by the spiritual inertia generated by the masses caught in the "sinkhole of indifference".

People will incarnate here for specific lessons. It may include dealign with said inertia.

TN Wrote:Might I suggest another perspective? How selfish is it for one to expect the rest of humanity to wait around forever while one hems and haws about doing their spiritual work? How is that STO? How can one possibly polarize with that kind of attitude?

I'm not sure why you've taken experience as a collective and pulled it into one person's incarnation. This is a 2+2=5 statement to me. Wanting to serve others does not mean one would choose prolonging the suffering just so they could.

One could also offer the notion that it's selfish to want it to be peaceful post 2012, as that's removing the opportunity of choice/catalyst to entities here which may benefit from it. 3D Earth is 3D Earth. It offers (hard) lessons and choices. That's the point, and that's why many incarnate here :¬)

Remember, there are infinite spheres to incarnate on. If souls want an easy trip, they can choose it. If they want a hard one, like this place, they can choose it.

TN Wrote:Remember, this was all slated to have been said and done by 1998. My apologies if this sounds "arrogant" or "uncompassionate" but we have already been granted an extra 15 years of "overtime". If somebody hasn't taken advantage of all that extra catalyst by now, I say: too sad, too bad. Better luck next time.

Sounds selfish to me ;¬)

TN Wrote:Yes, I think you have summed it up in a nutshell. While it is not at all necessary for us to agree, one of us must have the wrong idea? As we are both willing to accept the possibility of our own mistaken-ness, perhaps further discourse would prove fruitful!

No, not at all. We each decide what we wish. If you look back over our conversations, in most cases, I'm replying to your questions :¬)

TN Wrote:I have offered a few further thoughts on this... if you don't mind, I would like to kind of turn your statement on its head:

I can't see any benefit, or have read any quotes to back it up, to having unpolarized (or negatively polarized) entities incarnated on earth post 2012.

In short:

1. The opportunity to experience catalyst; to choose/balance/polarise, and hence:
2. A greater window of opportunity for people to awaken and graduate

The second point is why we're here. It's the point of being a Wanderer - to help others make the harvest. Wanting to cut the time short in a 'too bad' fashion seems quite backwards/STS to me.

GV - I think we'll remain here as long as we can be of service - to help others make the grade. Is that not why we came here, after all? :¬)
"For harvestability, it is important simply to choose to act in a way which is loving, a way which expresses your desire to serve those about you; your desire, indeed, to serve the good within yourself as well as others. There are no strings attached to this statement. It is a simple statement. To polarize enough to graduate it is necessary simply to set your intention to love and serve the Creator by loving and serving the best in all that you see—yourself, others, the world around you. If you can not only set your intention but be persistent and persevere as choices come before you of an ethical nature, by choosing the loving way, the embracing way, the understanding and insightful way that sees that to give is to receive, and to console is to be consoled, as the one known as St. Francis said it so well, you shall graduate.

However, in the process of being a loving and compassionate person, you shall inevitably discover that there are those things for which you would wish to be forgiven. And so that loving heart of yours opens and says, “Please forgive me.” Most importantly, in terms of karma, rather, that loving heart opens towards the self and you are able to forgive yourself. This stops the wheels of karma.

It is often far easier to forgive others than to forgive the self. Therefore, as you discover within yourself those suspicions that you may have karma with another and that you wish to stop the wheel of karma, remember that in addition to forgiving the other, and in some cases, in asking forgiveness of another if that other is in relationship and is alive and can speak with you, it is crucial always to forgive yourself.

In terms of karma, it is to be remembered that when the wheel stops, there is still the work to do of remembering that you have forgiven, for imperfect memory will attempt, as a habit, to bring up old and settled scores as if they have not been settled, as if they have not been forgiven. When this temptation occurs, invoke perfect memory. Recapture that moment when you did forgive and you were forgiven and let that replace the anxiety of old memory."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0509.aspx
Pages: 1 2 3 4