Bring4th

Full Version: Cloud ships :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cloud ships from magnolia(I think it was magnolia, it's something like that) :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-16302606

These reminded me of the cloud ships from (?) that David wilcock talks about in his.. Uh.. first big video, 2012 something?? Anyway names aside I thought this was funny and pretty cool :-)

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
:-)
Interesting. I wonder if airplanes avoid those or if they could just fly right through them.
(12-23-2011, 03:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I wonder if airplanes avoid those or if they could just fly right through them.

From wikipedia article:
"Pilots of powered aircraft tend to avoid flying near lenticular clouds because of the turbulence of the rotor systems that accompany them, but glider pilots actively seek them out. The precise location of the rising air mass is fairly easy to predict from the orientation of the clouds. "Wave lift" of this kind is often very smooth and strong, and enables gliders to soar to remarkable altitudes and great distances. The current gliding world records for both distance (over 3,000 km; 1,864 mi) and altitude (15,460 m; 50,721 ft) were set using such lift.[2]"
10 years ago I had dreams of the clouds being disguised alien craft.

For years I have had visions of strange craft appearing in the sky.

The only thing that I have ever saw or heard or remembered my whole life (that I can remember) that was truly out of the ordinary, was walking out of a best buy when I was a youngin' and looking up and seeing the most bizarre cloud I have ever seen in my life. There was this... large disc/elliptical shaped gouge cut out of a storm cloud... It had BRIGHT intense colors all along the edges of it, with black in the center. I know it wasn't a dream... My mom saw it with me at the time. I also remembers others looking up and pointing, but I was one of the first to notice. I was staring at it for at least 5 minutes, I didn't want to get in the car and leave but we had done our shopping. I was too young and had no internet to look it up.
well duh it was a UFO. i saw a moving star in the sky.