Bring4th

Full Version: I'am starting to see energy speeding up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I practice open-eyed meditation/hallucination whatever you want to call it. Lately I have noticed energy speeding up drastically.

What I see has evolved over the last year, it went from slight distortions, little blurs or movement of the scene I'am focusing on. Then I started to see clear energy patterns, faint and colourful moving fluently. Then I saw what I call the vortex for the first time, basically when I focused completely in this state I could see a spiralling like vortex of energy that encompassed my whole angle of view.

Now it has gone to something much different. It is much more natural, flows with the environment and is a clear/shiny like light. It is also much faster moving. It's like a flowing constant barrage of energy. This happened about 1 week ago, since then I have noticed the energy getting faster.

The intensity and clearness of the effects I see differs with time and seams to flow with the other catalysts. Can't wait for 2012 to begin, I feel a big burst of energy will hit us around the 1st.
I am glad to hear that it works out for you. I have yet to try any open-eyed meditations, but I can say that my regular meditations started to net me with HUGE and amazing energy boosts every single time in the last seven days now. It is amazing, mostly because I never dared to expect this to happen. I could literally feel the energy going through all chakcras in a line-like fashion. I do not think it has anything to do with our time though, it might be just personal progress maybe? But I have no clue BigSmile
I get white afterimages sometimes around objects, and also when looking at my pc and then looking away.
(12-25-2011, 10:34 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]I am glad to hear that it works out for you. I have yet to try any open-eyed meditations, but I can say that my regular meditations started to net me with HUGE and amazing energy boosts every single time in the last seven days now. It is amazing, mostly because I never dared to expect this to happen. I could literally feel the energy going through all chakcras in a line-like fashion. I do not think it has anything to do with our time though, it might be just personal progress maybe? But I have no clue BigSmile

Yeh but personal progress is moved forward by time Smile.

Yep quite an amazing feeling isn't it. To think this will be building up till dec 21 12.
(12-25-2011, 12:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I get white afterimages sometimes around objects, and also when looking at my pc and then looking away.

Try staring at a point a decent distance away from you. Keep your eyes on this point and don't blink. Your vision should almost unfocuse naturally so you can see everything. This is the point where things will start changing/moving/distorting.

It is quite hard to hold this and takes a bit of practice, I still have trouble sometimes holding it for longer then a minute.

Once you start getting consistent with it, it will become easier.
can't keep open for a minute.

Unbound

I use a number of open eye meditations. I have also certainly seen a lot more energy and more rapid patterns as I have gone on through time.

An example of one, is I will pick a colour in my environment and focus on it, then I will imagine it spreading everywhere and soon this will actually physically do so within my vision. I have been able to surround my complete vision with a single colour, and through it I feel I have been coming to understand the nature of the multi-dimensional sphere which surrounds me/everyone, we are all in the same place technically, which is a holographic screen that each perspective can see from a different facet. An infinitely faceted jewel. BigSmile The Vitruvian man shows the Leonardo sphere.
Awhile back I was doing some late night open eye meditation. In a dark room I would light a single candle and get comfortable and stare at the candle. The flame is a source of natural light. As you stare at it your eyes get a bit of a watery coating. Tears are salty so contains lots of crystals that will fractal the light into colors. What happens is you see a sharp line of light that shoots of like a ray from the candle...first color is like a bright orange. As you relax and loose focus but continue to stare the beam of light will split creating a field of color. Very much like a laser show in a foggy room. Can be surprising and it's easy to loose your lost focus. But if you can maintain then the candle will shoot out another ray of light. The next one is more red and this one too will split as you relax and loose focus but maintain your emptiness in mind. A blue beam will appear then a purple....I wasn't able to maintain focus because being color blind for some reason the thought "is that blue or purple? or which chakra did I just connect too?" would always pop into my mind and ruin the meditation.

Usually it would take me an hour to do so after failing I'd be tired and fall asleep quickly afterwards. It's important not to stare at the candle directly. It's like God and the Source and all that...you need to know it's there but pretend in a way that it's not. To get the light beams to split requires you stare at nothing far off in the distance beyond the walls of the room your in. Keeping a blank mind is the hardest part and something I'm conditioned not to do. Will try again in the future when I live at home alone.

edit to add: I did this at the time because I thought I was a robot and in order to download new information, updates and tune my body to the frequencies I had to connect my light body to a light source. Like plugging into the Matrix if you will. Connecting and opening the light beams transfered data to my body that would release the needed info or catch me up to the latest programing. Lots a weird stuff was going on. It destroyed me and now I am rebuilding.
Sagittarius, do you normally see a kind of energy noise in the air?
Oh this.... When i'm still, staring at a point i can both see and feel the ground elevate and drop in large patterns.
If its the ground i'm staring at, its like being on floating iceblocks... I can control their movements to some extent even.
but i just float around +/- 20cm from starting distance in any direction.... unless i close my eyes, which sort of cuts my anchor to the physical reality and i can float away slowly forever in the same direction if i care for it ^^.

but just "meditating with open eyes" dont nessessarily include floating around for i keep my eyes open for like 1/3 of the time spent in meditation... but no more, for after that i start craving the darkness (altho i dont really see much darkness when with closed eyes anymore... filled most of it with light. its just smooth white'ish overlapping color clouds)

Quote:Try staring at a point a decent distance away from you. Keep your eyes on this point and don't blink. Your vision should almost unfocuse naturally so you can see everything. This is the point where things will start changing/moving/distorting.
The stronger your solar plexus, the less automatic the unfocusing becomes.
looking at the same point focuses energy into it, you need to be strong... in order to fill a dot with large ammounts of energies.
"Then I saw what I call the vortex for the first time, basically when I focused completely in this state I could see a spiralling like vortex of energy that encompassed my whole angle of view." -I find it really interesting that you see a spiraling vortex since our DNA is like that, the milky way is apparently shaped similarly, it is symbolized as a lot of different things (coming into being, spiritual journeys, etc). >Keep it up!

I personally think you should pay attention to the energy speeding up. There are plenty of arguments revolving around time speeding up, and other related things. In today's day in age, accounts like yours should not be ignored.

(02-07-2012, 03:53 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Sagittarius, do you normally see a kind of energy noise in the air?

Yep. It has gotten to the point now where I hardly need to focus I can see the noise in my vision continuously. The affect is stronger at night and like Liet I haven't seen complete darkness in awhile.

(02-07-2012, 04:36 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]Oh this.... When i'm still, staring at a point i can both see and feel the ground elevate and drop in large patterns.
If its the ground i'm staring at, its like being on floating iceblocks... I can control their movements to some extent even.
but i just float around +/- 20cm from starting distance in any direction.... unless i close my eyes, which sort of cuts my anchor to the physical reality and i can float away slowly forever in the same direction if i care for it ^^.

but just "meditating with open eyes" dont nessessarily include floating around for i keep my eyes open for like 1/3 of the time spent in meditation... but no more, for after that i start craving the darkness (altho i dont really see much darkness when with closed eyes anymore... filled most of it with light. its just smooth white'ish overlapping color clouds)

Quote:Try staring at a point a decent distance away from you. Keep your eyes on this point and don't blink. Your vision should almost unfocuse naturally so you can see everything. This is the point where things will start changing/moving/distorting.
The stronger your solar plexus, the less automatic the unfocusing becomes.
looking at the same point focuses energy into it, you need to be strong... in order to fill a dot with large ammounts of energies.

Yep I have experienced what you described only last week. It's like you can bend reality with your mind. The effect only lasted a few seconds and I haven't been able to reproduce it since.

Could you elaborate on the last thing you said ? What do you mean by the less automatic the unfocusing becomes.

(02-08-2012, 01:43 AM)13TreeofLife13 Wrote: [ -> ]"Then I saw what I call the vortex for the first time, basically when I focused completely in this state I could see a spiralling like vortex of energy that encompassed my whole angle of view." -I find it really interesting that you see a spiraling vortex since our DNA is like that, the milky way is apparently shaped similarly, it is symbolized as a lot of different things (coming into being, spiritual journeys, etc). >Keep it up!

I personally think you should pay attention to the energy speeding up. There are plenty of arguments revolving around time speeding up, and other related things. In today's day in age, accounts like yours should not be ignored.

Thanks for the encouragement. I would love to tell everyone of my experiences however I would probably be laughed at and told that I have something wrong with my eyes and should go see a doctor.

Haha I have the same thing! I actually played around with it yesterday in the dark. I was looking at the wall, on the wall is a painting. I could focus it away, so that there were no trace of the painting. I did another thing with the ceiling. It consists of rows of wooden planks. I made my mind skip every 2 row, so that the planks seemed wider.

I don't know if I'm just messing with the blind spots or if this could be genuinely useful ^^

And yes, I've experienced this noise in the air my whole life. When I was younger I imagined it was small mosquitos, and that they were everywhere.

Also what is the deal with objects moving around? It's quite annoying when looking at the stars that they start moving, although it was quite interesting. I made up a game of divination using directions as answers to my questions..
(02-08-2012, 06:18 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I have the same thing! I actually played around with it yesterday in the dark. I was looking at the wall, on the wall is a painting. I could focus it away, so that there were no trace of the painting. I did another thing with the ceiling. It consists of rows of wooden planks. I made my mind skip every 2 row, so that the planks seemed wider.

I don't know if I'm just messing with the blind spots or if this could be genuinely useful ^^

And yes, I've experienced this noise in the air my whole life. When I was younger I imagined it was small mosquitos, and that they were everywhere.

Also what is the deal with objects moving around? It's quite annoying when looking at the stars that they start moving, although it was quite interesting. I made up a game of divination using directions as answers to my questions..

Haha yeh making things disappear is fun.

All I know is if eventually I can shoot laser beams out of my eyes aka superman style then I will be happy.

Laser beaming people who annoy me isn't sts right?..............................

Meerie

I have seen whitish-yellow light beams falling down on the earth a couple times now, out of the corner of my eyes....
any one sees similar things as well?
(02-08-2012, 05:39 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Could you elaborate on the last thing you said ? What do you mean by the less automatic the unfocusing becomes.
maybe the wording was confusing...
as the solar plexus grows stronger, you will have an easier time not loosing focus.