Bring4th

Full Version: May I take you on a small journey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

So, my name is Cyan, and I feel and have always Felt that I am a wanderer.

With that being said. I am unsure if I am STS or STO, mostly because I move through one and the other so much that I lose track.

But, I know what I want to accomplish, what I always seek out to accomplish. It is greater joy for myself, and for me, joy is to see others around me enjoy themselves too, and to know that something i did, made them smile, and if i stop doing it, they will not smile. That I know that by my existence I can make you smile.

But, then I see that my thoughts there, they loop. They provide me with power over your mind. By making you smile and laugh, i will also provide myself with the power to make you cry and not laugh, by taking those stories away from you. Therefore, i control your mind, and if i do it well enough, and succesfully enough, i can propel myself to where i need be, through your minds.

I reflect myself off of you, and leap to where I desire to be, for you all are my mirrors. As I am to all of you.

As long as I influence you, you influence me.

So, for tha tmoment that our paths cross, in this infinity that is our world and our timeline and our universe. Look at me straight, and be honest, if you lie i will only fall into your lie, and my downfall will be a stain on, only you.

So then, I show you myself. And through that, in a way, shame you.

All STS are simply entities looking for the exact right mirror, the exact right truth to propel them back to peace with themselves, and to once again control their own destiny.

STS are entities that scream to you "Help me, HElp me!" They seek guidance from you, the proper mirror, the proper impulse.

What are you doing here, gathering into a bunch and helping other STO entities be better STO entities while there are still others out there.

It is so much easier for even one of you to just go out there and help people find their own truths. Than sit here and think how you can get them to understand what is divinity to you.

Seek to help others shine their own divinity through you, by you becoming a clear mirror for their divine self. Aggression to aggression, anger to anger, all emotions simply reflect back in their pure form.

So, what STS needs, is what STS does to you. THey look at you and ask, "will you help me understand this." Their first act is to learn how to do it, their next, is to learn how to not do it.

You can not help an STS become.

You can only help yourself help better.

---

Thus ends the journy.

Disclaimer: Said journy might not indeed be ending.

If I wrote it out well It should have lead you through several emotions while reading it. Alternating from feeling superior to feeling inferior to feeling surprised and somewhat offended by the self righteousness.

If that succeeded then I have now proven to you that you can be irritated over external visual stimuli.

I have then proven to you that you still have an area where an STS entity can reach into your mind and make you feel anger. It is an invaluable lesson, why do you seek to be aggrevate by the content is what you hate in yourself, as I said in the thread, it is a journey, not an opinion, it is designed to show to you your reaction to the journy itself, which ends with the----- marks.

So.

If i succeeded those that sitll have anger issues felt anger, those that have compassion issues felt compassion, and so on. While the self aware once felt curiosity as to what the journey itself was.

Can I have some feedback? Did the journey work? Did anyone enjoy it? What thoughts did it evoke? =)

Cyan

Figures.