Bring4th

Full Version: becomming a dad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone - i havent been here lately as much to read as i used to the years before since this forum started but i can see it has grown into a beautiful place for adepts with lots of very detailled discussions :-)

I was just told recently that i will be a father next august - or rather we, my girlfriend i live with and me will be parents.

so i have all sorts of questions in my mind related to the child - to start somewhere it would be about the right eating / supplements or anything related to comfort a pregnant soon-to-be mommy in a healthy way

for example anyone knows about this:

http://www.drrons.com/docs-best-multi-vi...xidant.htm

i thought to keep this topic broad to start with and then narrow down questions as we go along i suppose.

thanks for everyone participatingHeart
(12-26-2011, 06:17 PM)xlsander Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone - i havent been here lately as much to read as i used to the years before since this forum started but i can see it has grown into a beautiful place for adepts with lots of very detailled discussions :-)

I was just told recently that i will be a father next august - or rather we, my girlfriend i live with and me will be parents.

so i have all sorts of questions in my mind related to the child - to start somewhere it would be about the right eating / supplements or anything related to comfort a pregnant soon-to-be mommy in a healthy way

for example anyone knows about this:

http://www.drrons.com/docs-best-multi-vi...xidant.htm

i thought to keep this topic broad to start with and then narrow down questions as we go along i suppose.

thanks for everyone participatingHeart

congratulations to you and your girlfriend. being a parent is a wonderful thing.

vitamins are good for a mother to be and necessary, too. her body will need more support to nurture the baby. after that just good, healthy food will be good for her. whatever she can tolerate if she gets "morning sickness".

my daughter used "preggie pops" when she was sick and they helped alot. they are made of cane juice and rice flour.

Heart
CONGRATS!!!! It is VERY exciting!

And my wife got her prenatal pills from the local grocery store pharmacy for free or really cheap fyi.

Also, one thing you may look into is supplementing some fish oil or ogegaIII fatty acids? I believe while pregnant women are drained of this to help grow the baby's brain.

I'd also recommend not getting any vaccinations while pregnant or ever for that matter.