Bring4th

Full Version: A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What can I say I am totally blown away with how well my video is doing! I cannot believe it only been up for 22 hours and over 300 likes and they just keep adding up! I spent a very long time compiling this video making sure all the images were right and the quality. I know many of you may have seen this speech before, and how inspirational it is.. That is why I took my time with this video, to create something that was short and effective and can be shared easily. I really hope you enjoy!

This is beautiful! Thank you! I shared on my facebook page...Timeless~!
(12-27-2011, 07:46 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]This is beautiful! Thank you! I shared on my facebook page...Timeless~!

Thankyou! I have been receiving emails from lots of people including soldiers who have told me they broke down and cried while watching this video!

Here is what they said:

Quote:The video left me speechless, as I'm writing this reply i still cannot bring about the words to describe how I'm feeling. There is so much hope and opportunity for a better future for our selves and our children that its thick in the air.. you can almost taste it. But what is it that stopping this progression? I can see that everyone in there hearts wants to make that great push for a better future, for example the "Occupy" protest had a great number of followers and it appears to me that the public is now finally ready. Unfortunately, whoever is in control brushes us aside and we are ignored. I for one believe its time for a new united strategy....

Quote:I got goosebumps when I saw this and being former military it really hit home. I showed it to my friend who is still in the military and he literally burst into tears and excused himself when C. Chaplin said the "you are men!" part. It kind of caught me off guard to be honest lol But about an half hour later we talked and he said that he was not going to reenlist. By my own admission, I have a lot of hostility...but the video mentions it as being an unnatural state, could it have been caused by the military...I don't know...honestly it feels good to talk about it. Nice post.

I almost cried with reading these was so humbling! I had no idea I could make a video that could do this!
:idea: Good editing, zack! Your choices and the pace are excellent.
thank you Zach! your work is awesome.
Good video Zach, thanks!
Agreed. Thank you.
AWESOME! I posted it on facebook and emailed it out as well. No matter what........realize that all of your hard work is and will pay off. You may never fully know how much but it will and does.

Namaste!
Thanks everyone! The likes just keep adding up over 500 hundred now and just keeps adding up! The views are still stuck at 314 but a youtube search says it has over 16,000 which is normally way behind!
zack! that is awsome, good work and thank you :o)

I'm going to post it on facebook too.
Thank you very much! 24,000 views in a day and a half!
This guy, Lightbringer38, could easily be your twin zack:

Do a google search for site:abovetopsecret.com Lightbringer38

He posts about the same topics you do and promotes all of your videos.
I love your videos

Avocado

This is so beautiful. It gives me an epic and profound feeling. Smile Thank you so much
Thanks once again
Holy crap that was awesome!
Great work, zack! I especially liked the depiction (however brief) of Bradley Manning, a modern hero in uniform....
Lovelly - I shared it too. Thanks for sharing the mails you got too.
I cannot believe the video has now reached over 357,000 views! Absolutely unbelievable
yeah, I was going to congratulate you on the 200k mark. Looks like you've struck spiritual gold BigSmile

nice one zack
I had seen this speech before and loved it, but the images you put over it gave it renewed meaning. "You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men." Then it shows the vitruvian man animation - made my heart bells gong, geeze. My lips is still quivering typing this lol, powerful.

Excellent job, you should be proud of yourself. Thank you very much for contributing this to the world Smile