Bring4th

Full Version: Webbot Clif High: TPTB Loses Their Ability to Control Us Through the MSM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I understand there are some who also keep tabs on Clif High and the "webbot" reports. Turns out even Clif is now speculating on previously unforeseen positive developments in 2012!

CHEESY Q'UO-LIKE DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY LINKING TO THIS VIDEO AS A BLANKET ENDORSEMENT OF CLIF HIGH AND/OR IN5D.COM. USE YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT AND ALL OF THAT JAZZ ABOUT TRUSTING YOUR OWN INNER GUIDANCE OVER EXTERNAL SOURCES. REALLY, WE MEAN IT. NO, LIKE SERIOUSLY, WE REALLY DO MEAN IT. BUT HOPEFULLY ONE DAY (SOON) WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING EVERYBODY OVER AND OVER AGAIN. AND OVER AGAIN. OH, ALSO WE WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU MEDITATE. THAT IS ALL. Wink

Seriously, language shift? Building-tension vs tension release?
Thought we had a new forum for all of the conspiracy guessing.
This didn't make much sense to me, so I'm guessing here.

Is their inability now to push tension language because of the increases in vibration of the planet?

If I have this right, they're talking about the mainstream media not able to control people like before.

I take it our brainwaves are changing frequencies to allow in higher light.
(12-28-2011, 02:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I take it our brainwaves are changing frequencies to allow in higher light.
What?

The brainwave thing is what I gathered from this video. I could be completely wrong.
(12-28-2011, 02:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, language shift? Building-tension vs tension release?

I was posting this as a note with respect to the shift in Clif's language. Previously, it has been pretty much all "doom and gloom".

However, if you are interested in learning more about the process, there is some information available here:

http://halfpasthuman.com/altaprocess.html

Clif High Wrote:Emotional Tension Values - Release versus Building

At a very core level all of the bespoke emotion aspects can be separated into 2/two fundamental types. Obviously, since humans are involved, some overlap occurs and the separation is not pristine. The separating criteria is how the emotion can be characterized, which is to say, does this emotion build tension within an individual human body, or does it release it? Does the emotion twist the stomach? Or exercise the voice? Face? Rest of body? If the emotion causes the body to expel anything from any orifice, it is likely a [release] emotion and has summations in the lexicon to that effect. If the response of the body/mind to the emotion is the increase in muscular tension associated with 'holding the breath', then the emotion will fall into the [building tension] category.

Some emotions such as grief are of both types in that they bring complex emotional constructs to the surface. Some such as 'rage' are clearly 'expressive' of emotion, and thus are 'expelling' in nature. However it is worth noting that every expressive or release emotion also has a complement form for building emotions. As an example, we have the relationship between 'rage' and 'frustration'. In the case of 'rage', the emotion is expressed...flashing teeth, furious fists, screaming frenzy...that sort of thing, in the case of 'frustration' the emotion is of a 'building' nature which induces knotted stomach, tight lips, tense face, tight muscles and other familiar frustration body reactions. The building emotions such as 'frustration' all are part of a gradient of emotional containment which eventually bursts and spills over into 'expressive' or 'release' emotions. In this example the range can be thought of as beginning within 'constraints on behavior (from the outside)' and going into 'frustration' which then flows through various forms of 'gritting teeth' kinds of building anger until ultimately 'rage' is encountered and the emotional summations instantly change over to 'release states'.

A general 'release period' is expected to consist of an overall downward trend line composed of various steps of rising, then falling below the previous low levels, and onward until all of the pent up emotional states are/have been expressed. It is not unusual to have many building periods of some significance within a release period, as is illustrated within the months of May through July of 2007 on the chart above. As may be expected, a building emotional trend line should be composed of a similar, if reversed set of steps creating a general upward movement. The chart above shows the next large building period as a very distinct exception to our usual fare in that it has only 2/two release events within it, and they are both very small relative to the totality of the build. Highly unusual. Unique so far in point of fact. The other building portions of the trend line illustrated, which is to say, prior to March 8th 2007, and after January 20th 2008, show repeated release episodes within the over all trend.

Quote:Thought we had a new forum for all of the conspiracy guessing.

The guidelines for the new forum says that "discussion is to be oriented towards the spiritual framework within which all catalyst, big and small, arises and falls." I wasn't offering any spiritual framework.

(12-28-2011, 02:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The brainwave thing is what I gathered from this video. I could be completely wrong.
Wrong about what?

RE: Emotional Tension Values - Release versus Building

One constructive criticism of this methodology is that there are a great deal many more words in the "lexicon" which express negative emotion, than positive emotion. As far as I am aware, there is no mechanism in place to account for this bias toward negativity. Also, for whatever reason, the Internet appears to be somewhat imbalanced toward expression of negativity, in general. I would conjecture that people feeling positive emotions are more likely to express them via other means of communication.
(12-28-2011, 03:08 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]RE: Emotional Tension Values - Release versus Building

One constructive criticism of this methodology is that there are a great deal many more words in the "lexicon" which express negative emotion, than positive emotion. As far as I am aware, there is no mechanism in place to account for this bias toward negativity.
You mean in english lexicon? It's not a mechanism and can be accounted for by looking at the opposite. "positivity" is the natural datum - the "one thing". And there is a positive evolution. Negative is due to the illusory separation to this dynamic and natural condition. This artificial separation can be described in many ways - discomfort, irritation, dislike, abandonment, control, domination, prejudice, dishonesty, etc.

Have you ever considered that emotions at that level of language. whether positive or negative, are dualistic and reflect a transient condition of imbalance anyway. The one that focuses on the "positive emotion", will necessarily be pushing "negative" into the unconscious. That's the nature of emotion.

When we strive to instill or promote transcendence or inspiration we often confuse "positive emotion" with spirituality. Why? Because it "feels good" and that unconscious reaction of emotion is the closest thing we've experienced to a positive reality. We see such efforts of spreading emotion in the elevationist youtube videos, which are designed to induce a state (of 'release').
It makes sense to me that one could get a feel for the future through how people are talking, but right after thinking this I also had the thought that the more negative people on top could then flood the Internet with negative words and defeat the whole system. So cliff high and his webbot are filled away as an interesting thing and I will keep him in mind when the time comes for his predictions to manifest in some form. But I'm not attaching any emotional significance to his stuff. And currently view it as an interesting curiosity that could be reliable. And zen, it is sometimes hard to understand you when you speak so clinically and technically. It almost feels as if there isn't any emotion in your words,probably because they feel so uptight and like I said before clinical. Even if that isn't how your feeling when writing them.

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus

Ok after going back to the post you just posted I could understand it, so the above words would be more properly applied to some prior postings. And this isn't any judgment or attack,just how hard I find it to read your posts sometimes.
(12-28-2011, 03:52 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]And this isn't any judgment or attack,just how hard I find it to read your posts sometimes.
You can always ask for clarification. I find stuff like "our brainwaves are changing frequencies to allow in higher light" hard to read. I suppose you don't or don't care.
(12-28-2011, 03:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]You mean in english lexicon?

No. I mean as in the "lexicon" as defined by the pre-selected set of words and/or word phrases that the webbots are programmed to search for.

Since it would appear you didn't bother to read the link I offered, here it is, copy and pasted for you:

Clif High Wrote:We employ a technique based on radical linguistics to reduce extracts from readings of dynamic postings on the internet into an archetypical database. With this database of archtypical language, we calculate the rate of change of the language. The forecasts of the future are derived from these calculations. Our calculations are based on a system of associations between words and numeric values for emotional responses from those words. These 'emotional impact indicators' are also of our own devising. They are attached to a data base of over 300/three hundred thousand words. This data base of linked words/phrases and emotions is our lexicon from which the future forecasting is derived.

zenmaster Wrote:It's not a mechanism and can be accounted for by looking at the opposite. "positivity" is the natural datum - the "one thing". And there is a positive evolution. Negative is due to the illusory separation to this dynamic and natural condition. This artificial separation can be described in many ways - discomfort, irritation, dislike, abandonment, control, domination, prejudice, dishonesty, etc.

Sure. That is probably why these reports consistently lead to dire negative predictions that rarely manifest, and if they do, it isn't to the severe degree which was prognosticated. Even the authors of the reports themselves offer this caveat at least one time in every report, and sometimes several.

zenmaster Wrote:Have you ever considered that emotions at that level of language. whether positive or negative, are dualistic and reflect a transient condition of imbalance anyway. The one that focuses on the "positive emotion", will necessarily be pushing "negative" into the unconscious. That's the nature of emotion.

Of course, I have considered that. I'm not as emotionally inept as you appear to believe I am. That is an interesting projection of yours to ponder.

zenmaster Wrote:When we strive to instill or promote transcendence or inspiration we often confuse "positive emotion" with spirituality. Why? Because it "feels good" and that unconscious reaction of emotion is the closest thing we've experienced to a positive reality. We see such efforts of spreading emotion in the elevationist youtube videos, which are designed to induce a state (of 'release').

That is quite true. Although I don't really understand why you seem to feel compelled to reiterate this again and again. Do you feel like anybody isn't hearing and/or believing you on this particular point? Otherwise, yes, that is an astute observation.

Have you considered that it might be more fruitful to take the time to attempt to understand another person's point of view, before you criticize it? That would really help to cut down on projections, mischaracterizations, and strawman arguments.

Also, in the future might I recommend that you refrain from interpreting my use of an exclamation point (!) as a sign of being in some sort of over-exuberant or "elevationist" state. Despite your continued projections of this onto me (and others), in reality my personality tends to get distorted more to the wry side of emotion.
TN, you are indeed projecting that I am projecting. Inept? (something like that is of importance?) Exclamation point? You might want to take a look at your own tendency for both exaggeration and strawman arguments in your postings.
Wasn't going to call you out on it, but since you brought the subject up...
(12-28-2011, 06:33 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]TN, you are indeed projecting that I am projecting.

My apologies. I must not understand the intended meaning of "Have you ever considered..." Perhaps you could offer further clarification.

zenmaster Wrote:Inept?

Inept means unskilled, as in the opposite of adept.

zenmaster Wrote:You might want to take a look at your own tendency for both exaggeration and strawman arguments in your postings.

I am acutely aware that any sort of observation or suggestion toward, another is, in fact, an observation or suggestion toward myself.

Could it be any other way? This seems to be a very basic foundational spiritual understanding. Perhaps you didn't know I am aware of this.

zenmaster Wrote:Wasn't going to call you out on it, but since you brought the subject up...

No worries, I don't mind being called out. I don't have a need to be perceived as infallible.

(12-28-2011, 06:44 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be any other way? This seems to be a very basic foundational spiritual understanding. Perhaps you didn't know I am aware of this.
Now we're getting a bit absurd. Taking a dump is a "very basic foundational spiritual understanding". So why would that be particularly important to awareness?

Why is it particularly important that I know you are aware, accutely or not, of projection? It really doesn't matter, if you are to keep on doing it in your posts, unless you wanted me to point it out. BTW, projections (in writing) may be easily withdrawn with minimal consideration beforehand.
(12-28-2011, 07:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Now we're getting a bit absurd. Taking a dump is a "very basic foundational spiritual understanding". So why would that be particularly important to awareness?

I haven't a clue.

zenmaster Wrote:Why is it particularly important that I know you are aware, accutely or not, of projection? It really doesn't matter, if you are to keep on doing it in your posts, unless you wanted me to point it out.

By all means, continue to point it out as you see fit.

zenmaster Wrote:By the way, projections (in writing) may be easily withdrawn with minimal consideration beforehand.

Yes, I have previously withdrawn my written projections into this forum once having discovered them.
(12-28-2011, 07:16 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
zenmaster Wrote:By the way, projections (in writing) may be easily withdrawn with minimal consideration beforehand.

Yes, I have previously withdrawn my written projections into this forum once having discovered them.
I've found it immensely helpful to consider projection for myself and others, because afterwards, there is always more useful information available to consciousness. One is thereby maximizing what can be said in a conscious manner, about consciousness. It is increasing the signal, and reducing the noise. The pertinent explanation from Ra would be: "to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good." If one is able to acknowledge and withdraw projections, one may not only solve their own issues, but prevent a potential problem for someone else. (e.g. a social 'paradise')

Sure a lot of work here has to do with projection, but there is other useful information to work with aside from that of the personal unconscious. That is, that dealing with the "group or planetary mind, to guides, to Higher Self, to archetypical mind, to cosmic mind or intelligent infinity." One can't be an individuated portion of a SMC (group mind) and still project themselves onto its members. Individuation to that transpersonal, intersubjective state of awareness requires a balance which has transcended that method of self-reflection.
(12-28-2011, 07:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Taking a dump is a "very basic foundational spiritual understanding".

If my sig worked this would definitely be it.BigSmile
(12-28-2011, 08:27 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2011, 07:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Taking a dump is a "very basic foundational spiritual understanding".

If my sig worked this would definitely be it.BigSmile
Such is the very lesson of this density.

A very true statement, too. Understanding the sacredness of all Creation, and each moment, is of violet ray.

Ra Wrote:Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Many people limit spiritual workings to specific activities and contexts (i.e. channeling, healing, mediumship etc.), whereas each and every moment is such :¬)
There is a very interesting interview with futurist John Petersen, who issues his 2012 predictions. You won't want to miss this one; there appears to be, in the collective human unconscious, a series of confirmations of the things we (Bring4thers) expect to happen. Fascinating.

The interview may be downloaded at:
http://www.unknowncountry.com/special/20...redictions

Were his past predictions accurate?
(12-28-2011, 09:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Were his past predictions accurate?
I don't know. This is the first I've heard of him.
(12-28-2011, 09:46 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2011, 09:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Were his past predictions accurate?
It appears registration is required. Here's an interview on Dreamland from 1/24/09: http://mp3skull.com/mp3/dreamland_01_24_09.html
Very interesting, may get his book.

(12-28-2011, 10:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2011, 09:46 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
It appears registration is required. Here's an interview on Dreamland from 1/24/09: http://mp3skull.com/mp3/dreamland_01_24_09.html
Very interesting, may get his book.
Yes, this is a subscriber-only interview.

Petersen knows Clif High and draws heavily from his recent work for this interview. High's best stuff is subscriber-only also, so I'm getting the most interesting stuff from Half-past-Human without having to pay additional fees for it.