Bring4th

Full Version: Catalyst: Morgellons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Avocado

If you have never heard of so called Morgellons, it's a disease where the sufferer has painful lesions and odd fibers protruding from the sores. People who have this are typically diagnosed with delusions of parasites as this disease is not accepted my the medical world.

My first encounter with the stuff was in 05'. It lasted about two years and it was on my belly where orange ray is located. After that it would come back every once in a while with less intensity and eventually it was pretty much gone. At the time I told no one because I was so shy and wanted no one to see. More recently I discovered the cause of my sores.

When I figured it out I jokingly thought "of course, I would have a disease shrouded in conspiracy theory". I'm grateful it has been waning but I feel for those people who have it worse than me, it can be uncomfortable and unbearably painful. And when I hear stories of how doctors tell them they are delusional, just wow, I feel their frustration.

I thought I was done with the stuff but it's come back. I have a few small bumps on my arms and some on my hand. I don't know what it is, I don't know why I have it, I don't understand this as a catalyst but I know there is a method behind the madness (synthetic biology, nano-tec, Sts peoples, etc). I'm obviously not here for medical advice but I would like some input regarding the catalytic nature of my situation. And more specifically, what's up with those catalysts that are in the form of physical inconveniences that persist throughout the entire incarnation? I ask because I have a feeling I am far from parting ways with my little mystery.

As always, so much love, thanks and more love. Angel
not to be too morbid, but can you post some pics?

Avocado

Sure. I'll post this video so people who don't wanna see it don't have to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmCf4f0RnSw

Pictures were the reason I found out I have it.
Hi Avocado - thanks for the vid, watched it with some horror! those things seem alive!

I heard about Morgellons a few years ago from Rense (conspiracy site + radio show) but didn't really investigate it too much. Seemed like the successor to vaccines in causing human misery and pain; ie population control.

link between Morgellons & Chemtrails? http://www.rense.com/general71/mmor.htm

ps I was sort of asking about pics about the bumps on your own hands and arms!

- -

(12-29-2011, 08:36 PM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]People who have this are typically diagnosed with delusions of parasites as this disease is not accepted my the medical world.

A friend who went through meth addiction said that some heavy abusers see/feel parasites under their skin. They scratch, cut and burn themselves to gain relief. I doubt that this covers every incidence of the phenomenon, though. I wish you well, in any case! Heart

I read an article about lice that says people who ever had that condition can suffer from a delusional return of them when the skin sends a signal, which might only be a hair being nudged a little bit. I was exposed to fleas once, and went through a time of thinking I felt one somewhere. That faded when tests confirmed that none was in my environment. Blush

Avocado

The bumps are smaller than mosquito bites and I can't capture them on my laptops camera. Pretty insignificant in appearance.

Well thank you kycahi. I like to keep an open mind but this one's definitely not my imagination. I used to read a lot of conspiracy stuff because it peaked my interest but have been focusing more on personal growth/turning within but I can't describe how this has affected me recently. Not so much physically but it give me an interesting feeling when conspiracy is knocking at my doorstep. I'll just keep going in the direction I'm in. If whatever this is stays or goes, I accept it. I don't need answers. I'm just grateful to be here, with Earth and her people.
I have a friend who is an intuitive counselor. She told me that anything to do with the skin is from self-hatred, or less harshly, not loving one's self.

Also, you did not want medical advice, but if I may:

1) Clean up your diet and lifestyle and self-talk as much as possible to create a healthy mind/body/spirit system in order to resolve this problem (whatever it comes from--chemtrails etc).

2) Hot yoga is a great way to detox and clears the skin amazingly. You sweat buckets while doing yoga, and the skin is the first part of your body where you notice a change. Toxins just get sweated out (your skin being the largest elimination organ). Just so you know, in yoga, no one really looks at you, as the idea is to be completely focused on oneself--it is part of the practice.

Avocado

I like to stuff my face with fruits and veggies, do lots of cardio and supplement fish oil. Oh how easy it is for me to forgive others but I do carry an amount of self-hatred, your are spot on. I've also had acne for a number of years. Both the acne and skin lesion have been getting better but I've never had the stuff on my arms. I've made tremendous strides in purging self-hate in the past so I feel this is a wake up call for me to continue. I will take your advice on the self-talk, I do it but haphazardly and with little thought. There's definitely some room for improvement there. I appreciate your sharing Diana. I've always wanted to do yoga, maybe I can practice at home for the time being.