Bring4th

Full Version: Who is it that seeks me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I ask this because I have the habit of viewing the unique qualities of versions creator. It's quite amazing how different we are, the extremes of personalities the one infinite creator takes on. Yet so equal. A stone killer with no regard for anyone to a caring grandmother that loves the flowers in her garden. The different self and it's autonomous freewill and courses it choose to take through life experiences interest me. What are you thinking, your potential reaction to a given situation, and your feelings.

Such equality in every way because I'm capable of the same thing. (I can't accurately put into words my interest, but this is it)

Shin'Ar

Self is an illusion of the brain trying to interact with the environment of the material world. It is our familiarity. In the next life it will be a memory and a new familiarity will be prominent. The experiences will continue in the same consciousness; the One consciousness. Shin has no one face. Shin'Ar knows this.

The only real difference is the extremes. The rest is a blend between those two.

The origin and the return.

The Light and the Dark.

The flesh and the Spirit.

The note and the Song.

The true dance is the journey between the two. We are thinking of the journey we are on and what it may bring. We are thinking of that which we paint and what it might become.

To live in one extreme is to be void of motion and growth. The seed cannot become the tree by remaining in the pod. And the seed will not continue if the tree does not experience the fulfillment of its design. The All must move and develop. It must experience. Choice is simply our ability to create in one direction or another. Intelligence is creating that which is fruitful for the All. Ignorance is that which is detrimental to the All. We live in a balance between the two on a journey to the fulfillment of the All.

It is that simple. Living it is that intricate.
Alright, Im gonna take a stab at this (gonna have to be brave): how long have you been incarnate on this planet Shin'Ar? Or are you incarnate on this planet? Your way of speaking and your own personal ego (lack thereof) seem familiar... I hope my imagination isn't running away too far ahead of reason.
Shin'Ar,

Your words are beautifully written and eloquent. You understand the true nature of duality and the middle path with great dept and knowledge. It's neither here nor there, but rather the journey of what's in between at this very moment. Cheers to you being on this forum and sharing with us your love.

Shin'Ar

It seems I am being censored, and probably because it seems that I am preaching instead of sharing information.

If that is the case I assure you I only come with the intention of being One.
If there is some reason Shin'Ar or I for whatever reason agitated whatever his response yielded that it had to be censored was my fault, can someone tell me why in private? Or maybe move this to a private discussion somehow? Being censored without a reason given in an accompanying private message explanation (however brief) confuses me.

Shin'Ar

It is expected that there would be entities here that would not want certain information to be available. And most forums have strict rules against what would be called preaching, so it is a fine line to walk to share our thoughts without crossing said line. It seems that my posts are simply being closely monitored and have caught someone's attention.

We shall see how tolerant they actually are of left hand influences.
I have no idea how your posts could be regarded as preaching. Your beliefs stay true to the Ra material.

Shin'Ar

There will always be those who determine to push their agenda without the obligation of accepting criticism. For two fields to share information successfully the interaction must be both receptive as well as transmitting. If not there is no Mandorle. The Sacred Eye is a blend of the two, never an intrusion of one on the other. It is Sacred because by design the fruition of that mating can be either gnosis or continued ignorance. Two poles awaiting the choice of the One to either move forward toward Light or backward toward the dark. The Sanctity is in the fact that choice is always the true origin of the Source.

The arm of the crucifix never separates the shaft, it merely crosses over it. Just as the spine of the human being is not severed by his arms. Just as darkness and light blend together at the sunrise between day and night. The Sanctity is always in the balance, a reflection of that time long ago when the One chose to move.
(01-03-2012, 08:40 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Your beliefs stay true to the Ra material.

How did you come into this conclusion? I am curious to know/understand this, because as long as I have read in the material myself, the concepts/understandings stated by Shin'Ar in this thread are not familiar to me from the Ra material.
My perception of this whole "issue" or "debate" (mind me: I have only seen the last few pages in the David W. thread, but I am not interested in him at all) is very simple. On one hand, yes, Shin'Ar, you cannot just preach without changing by yourself. But then: in the few months while I have been here, every now and then some new poster comes who uses a very heavy language (with a lot of keywords, stuff like what you do: Sacred Eye, Mandorle, Sanctity, etc....), and seems very adamant and specific when it comes to his beliefs.
Sometimes - or usually - there is trouble. This almost "too specific" view is by nature not compatible with a lighter, open discussion like what "we" have here - and for the same reason that YOU just described.

"There will always be those who determine to push their agenda without the obligation of accepting criticism. For two fields to share information successfully the interaction must be both receptive as well as transmitting."

This goes both ways, I suppose. I agree with you when you say that no matter what a teacher fails to DO, if his words are true, we should just follow it. Yes, that is okay. But criticizing "others" for criticizing others? That is a magic trap of the Ego. That is 22 catch. You either accept the teacher's weakness AND the student's, or you accept none. And we are designed to have failings just as the "teacher" is designed to.

Maybe I am seeing this because it is one of my main goals in this incarnations. I used to be -or still is - SOOOO judgemental. Everything got back to me. Everything. Now, every time my mind is trying to play THAT game again, I am there. And I am - sometimes gently, sometimes not so much - telling "it": No, you should stop. THOSE people that you are trying to judge are living their own reality. You do your own. There is no point trying to expect them to behave like you would, right?

I just hope that the mind learns sooner or later. But all I want to tell you is this: you seem to be a good person. Loosen up a bit and do not take anything that might be seen as "directed against you" "them looking out for your flaws, monitoring you" personally. Think outside the box, because I can almost guarantee you that no one is out here on Bring4th trying to catch you. If you want that reality however, you can create it for yourself. *silently thanks Bashar for that powerful image*

Shin'Ar

Ankh,

It would be more beneficial if you would be exacting in what you find a contradiction to the Ra material, instead of simply stating that you see nothing of comparison. That is a broad statement without obligation. However I am not here to create discord, so regardless of what you would now choose to put on the plate would go unanswered anyway. If you believe I have said anything in contradiction to the Ra material, than point it out, and if others would like to address that so be it. I was not called here to defend or debate but to assist and that has already been accomplished.

Oldern,

If I speak with authority, than it is always for those who hear to discern. Not for me to attempt to speak without authority. I declare nothing except that which I know. Gnosis is not a thing that needs to be verified for authority, nor passed on delicately. It is a Sacred Breathing of truth to be discerned by those that have an ear to hear.

The sharing of information can be done by those who want to do so diplomatically in a forum where thoughts and words must be carefully monitored and controlled for the sake of diplomacy. But sharing can also be done between those who seek truth and those profess it. The obligation is on those who seek it to be discerning, not on those who profess it to candy coat it and dress it for the reception.

In the introduction to the Ra material Hatonn specifically states, ...."understanding comes from within...We can only guide. we can only suggest."

You are responding to a post made in the thread regarding the threat on David W. in which a few others were not receptive of Our thoughts on the matter, which are not even in line with this thread, but were the source of my realization that We were being censored.

My question to you is why do you expect Us to speak in a manner of your choosing, and choose our words and thoughts in a way that would satisfy your reception, when in the end you must still own the obligation to discern what is being said?

Again in the words of Hatonn, "...we are afraid we would have little effect in bringing understanding even to those who desire it, for understanding comes... from within..."

The entire introduction of the Ra material clearly points out the dilemma of the thinking process becoming a barrier to communication. And why Carla was so adept at being able to channel the information. An open mind is a crucial vibration.

To expect Us to speak in your language on your terms is not a communicative vibration.

We speak Our mind and thoughts and reciprocation and sharing comes when you understand from within and are either able or unable. Sharing may be always mutual, but that does not mean that it is always immediately successful for both participants. Otherwise, would not all truth be already known to All?

Shin'Ar Wrote:My question to you is why do you expect Us to speak in a manner of your choosing, and choose our words and thoughts in a way that would satisfy your reception, when in the end you must still own the obligation to discern what is being said?

To answer this: I expect nothing of you. Personally, I have no issues with you at all. I added my bit of "do not judge those who judge - as you become a judger for..what?". All I was trying to communicate to you is that if you form a strong opinion piece on a "heated subject", then it is only natural to get varied responses to it. Some of those you might not like. That is about it.

Shin'Ar Wrote:We speak Our mind and thoughts and reciprocation and sharing comes when you understand from within and are either able or unable. Sharing may be always mutual, but that does not mean that it is always immediately successful for both participants. Otherwise, would not all truth be already known to All?

I will continue to enjoy hearing your perspective on things, so please, continue. I was not asking you to change the way you communicate. : )
(01-03-2012, 11:41 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh,

It would be more beneficial if you would be exacting in what you find a contradiction to the Ra material, instead of simply stating that you see nothing of comparison. That is a broad statement without obligation. However I am not here to create discord, so regardless of what you would now choose to put on the plate would go unanswered anyway. If you believe I have said anything in contradiction to the Ra material, than point it out, and if others would like to address that so be it. I was not called here to defend or debate but to assist and that has already been accomplished.

Again, what I said, to another member, is following:

Ankh Wrote:I am curious to know/understand this, because as long as I have read in the material myself, the concepts/understandings stated by Shin'Ar in this thread are not familiar to me from the Ra material.

I reiterate my words for more clarity: as long as I have read in the material myself, the concepts/understandings of Shin'Ar, posted in this very thread, are not familiar to me from the Ra material. I hope this clears out the misunderstanding.

As to regards to other things that you've said in your post, I am not interested in, suggested by you, discussion either. My post was not meant in that way, but to ask exactly what it asked, another member, because of curiosity. However, if you choose a continuation of this topic, I will do my best to answer to your post/s as to my best ability.
(01-03-2012, 10:49 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2012, 08:40 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Your beliefs stay true to the Ra material.

How did you come into this conclusion? I am curious to know/understand this, because as long as I have read in the material myself, the concepts/understandings stated by Shin'Ar in this thread are not familiar to me from the Ra material.

Shin is not Ra (well he is as are we all but you know what I mean) he has come to his own understanding thus uses his own symbology and descriptions. This does not mean he teaches anything differently from Ra. Concentrating solely on one entities description is bad, you have to read much and merge it all together as in reality everything says the same thing just in different ways.

You can see this effect all throughout human history. Cultures copy and add new symbols and meanings and concepts into the pool of ideas which has shaped our civilization to what it is today.

Once you start to see through it all to the simpler truer meanings it becomes much less confusing. Every word said or read by you is actually you teaching yourself a lesson. There should be no censorship on this forum, especially to one who is so obviously informative and in flow with life.

Shin'Ar

Well spoken Sagittarius. You understand the All and the process of gnosis perfectly. I look forward to hearing more from you and others like you.

Shin'Ar

If One understands that they are One, and speaks as One, and shares as One, holding the All to be sacred to them as the One teaches, than criticism of their understanding comes from those who do not believe the same because they have not yet matured into that state of awareness. This is natural development and must be expected. The apple tree seedling is not expected to produce fruit before its time, and provoking it all day long will not cause it to suddenly blossom. When it reaches its time it will blossom into the fulfillment of its design. And when it does blossom it will appear glorious, and it will stand out from those trees in the orchard that have not yet blossomed. And yet, it will not be arrogance or ego that brings forth the fruit, but its natural design.
(01-04-2012, 07:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]If One understands that they are One, and speaks as One, and shares as One, holding the All to be sacred to them as the One teaches, than criticism of their understanding comes from those who do not believe the same because they have not yet matured into that state of awareness. This is natural development and must be expected. The apple tree seedling is not expected to produce fruit before its time, and provoking it all day long will not cause it to suddenly blossom. When it reaches its time it will blossom into the fulfillment of its design. And when it does blossom it will appear glorious, and it will stand out from those trees in the orchard that have not yet blossomed. And yet, it will not be arrogance or ego that brings forth the fruit, but its natural design.

Dear Shin'Ar,

You write: "If One understands that they are One, and speaks as One, and shares as One, holding the All to be sacred to them as the One teaches, than criticism of their understanding comes from those who do not believe the same because they have not yet matured into that state of awareness."

You put forth a scenario. An entity renders his outer personality transparent to the infinite one, dismantles the veil, and becomes the drop merged into the ocean. There is no longer any fictitious separate self.

Another entity under the influence of the veil, hypnotized by the dream of individuality and separation, hears the enlightened entity's words and, not grasping their merit and the content-less truth to which they point, criticizes.

This, in my understanding, is not only a possible scenario, but is one that has historically played itself out in this third-density experience many a time.

However, invoking this dynamic does not grant one immunity from criticism. The words, the thoughts, the ideas, the suggestions, the sharings, and the communications of each participant in this forum, myself included, is subject to respectful critical review.

The presence of criticism can - but does not necessarily - indicate a lack of maturation on the part of the entity engaging in criticism.

Thank you for receiving these thoughts. With love/light, GLB
(01-04-2012, 01:04 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]The presence of criticism can - but does not necessarily - indicate a lack of maturation on the part of the entity engaging in criticism.

Thank you Gary for the good point you bring forward in your post above.

I 'd like to comment on this little sentence I extracted above in saying that indeed the presence of criticism is not indicative of a lack of maturation or even of spiritual maturation.

The notion of 'Vibratory Frequency' is in truth at the core of respectful communication. I have noticed too often that people of a low vibratory frequency, living because of it at the edge of fear without even realising it, barricated in a false shield of 'righteousness', create all sorts of chaotic situations in which they pull others of a higher frequency. I am not saying that this is you brother, I respect your input and discernment. What I am saying is that in a forum where levels of vibratory frequency are mixed, the white adept is at a disavantage. An adept is one who has reunited the triparts of the body/mind/spirit, which is still separated in one who has not yet realized the work of adepthood. Therefore, the adept will always work with the guidance of spirit or Holy Spirit and, where the adept works within such a guidance, non-adepts go on passing judgment on what they mis-interpret for the ego of the adept but in fact is the Spirit of the adept. Why do they go on passing judgment on the Spirit? Because, presumably, the non-yet-adepts have not made the connection with their Spirit and therefore, do not comprehend such a connection in another-self. Aknowledging this, adepts can do very little but showing patience, offering catalyst and guiding/teaching about the spiritual connection, always within the limits imposed by the non-adept/recipient, it goes without saying.

Non-adepts, because they have not connected yet with the Spirit within, will confuse the spiritual guidance of adepts for the ego (mind) and mis-interpret an adept for someone who has a strong ego, for example.
Because of the spiritual connection each adept is fundamentally different from another one and, with a marked personality and mission, a personality working hand in hand with the Spirit.

I hope that helps.

With Love and Light

Whitefeather

Shin'Ar

Both GLB and Whitefeather have opened the window and very clearly elaborated on this dilemma very nicely.

From each perspective the dilemma is now obvious to All.

Many of us are asking ourselves the question, "How can I become more enlightened." I think a more appropriate question would be to ask ourselves how can we better understand the dark. Finding the Light is easy in comparison to coming out of the dark.

I think the real lesson here is in how the human manages to walk that line between being on a natural course to ascendance/transcendence and being caught up in a long history of reincarnation of the flesh. On the one hand there is the flesh experience to be used as a learning and evolving playground/testing area. on the other hand there is the goal which we are designed to fulfill which requires moving out of the flesh experience and into a higher being. And in the middle we find ourselves, some a little that way, and others a little the other way, and neither quite far enough along that full realization is enjoyed. man is always searching for his divinity no matter how bound to his flesh he is. And even the enlightened ones are still doing battle with their flesh. balance! It is always about balance.

However there is one mitigating factor here that we might want to pay a little closer attention to. In this realm, on this planet, in this stage of the evolution of the human being, we are hindered by the greedy agenda of a self serving elite that benefit from slowing down the natural process of our evolution. If you read the Ra Material closely this is clearly pointed out right from the start.

Compare that to the writing found in the Emerald Tablets and you will see that reincarnation has become a trap for the human that he is not able to rise out of because of this deluded and manipulated state that we are caught up in. Thoth calls this continuing reincarnation within a retarded process the Darkness.

Hatonn of the Ra material has spoken to this as well. As a species we are far behind where we should be because of the system that a tiny elite on this planet have created.

Maybe this dilemma that we find ourselves caught up in within this middle grey area of the adepts, and those still becoming adept, is further exaggerated and exacerbated by the unnatural intrusion into the process.

David Wilcock clearly admonishes us all to understand our divine nature and view ourselves as One so that we can overcome this unnatural invasion into our evolution, and yet even though many of us agree and understand that concept completely, we cannot successfully reach that level of experience. This system has a tight grip on us all. Breaking free of it will not be easy. But doing it one at a time in miniscule victories is about to come to an end as we enter this new dimensional shift.

In my thinking, is it not far better to acknowledge the teaching of One, and begin to act as One, think as One and love as One, than to continue to bicker about who among us deserves to be acknowledged as worthy of the One?

The truth is that we are already One, and that every thought that would deny my being adept, is really my own negative reality doubting my divinity. If you are me, and I am you, and we are One, than when one of you doubts or criticizes me, than that it is actually me criticizing myself. If this is not the case than we are NOT One.

So, as we consider our positions and our debates, we must also consider our Oneness, and in so doing realize that it is not someone else criticizing us. It is ourselves. Until we realize this we will continue to argue as though we are arguing with someone else, and that is how the elite have been able to prolong our evolution and understanding. We are that elite that cause our own retardation. It is all a part of the process of the One experiencing itself. There is no separation, there never has been.

We are our evil twin!

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2012, 01:04 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]The presence of criticism can - but does not necessarily - indicate a lack of maturation on the part of the entity engaging in criticism.

Thank you Gary for the good point you bring forward in your post above.

I 'd like to comment on this little sentence I extracted above in saying that indeed the presence of criticism is not indicative of a lack of maturation or even of spiritual maturation.

The notion of 'Vibratory Frequency' is in truth at the core of respectful communication. I have noticed too often that people of a low vibratory frequency, living because of it at the edge of fear without even realising it, barricated in a false shield of 'righteousness', create all sorts of chaotic situations in which they pull others of a higher frequency. I am not saying that this is you brother, I respect your input and discernment. What I am saying is that in a forum where levels of vibratory frequency are mixed, the white adept is at a disavantage. An adept is one who has reunited the triparts of the body/mind/spirit, which is still separated in one who has not yet realized the work of adepthood. Therefore, the adept will always work with the guidance of spirit or Holy Spirit and, where the adept works within such a guidance, non-adepts go on passing judgment on what they mis-interpret for the ego of the adept but in fact is the Spirit of the adept. Why do they go on passing judgment on the Spirit? Because, presumably, the non-yet-adepts have not made the connection with their Spirit and therefore, do not comprehend such a connection in another-self. Aknowledging this, adepts can do very little but showing patience, offering catalyst and guiding/teaching about the spiritual connection, always within the limits imposed by the non-adept/recipient, it goes without saying.

Non-adepts, because they have not connected yet with the Spirit within, will confuse the spiritual guidance of adepts for the ego (mind) and mis-interpret an adept for someone who has a strong ego, for example.
Because of the spiritual connection each adept is fundamentally different from another one and, with a marked personality and mission, a personality working hand in hand with the Spirit.

I hope that helps.

With Love and Light

Whitefeather

Yep I fully agree. Patience/Impatience is a big test for an adept. Showing impatience and frustration towards one who does not understand will only aid there misunderstanding.

We need to be the patient ones, the ones who can outlast any argument, the ones who never seam to become disillusioned no matter what confronts us. We are the shining lights that will help and guide the majority through whatever comes over the next few years.

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed too often that people of a low vibratory frequency, living because of it at the edge of fear without even realising it, barricated in a false shield of 'righteousness', create all sorts of chaotic situations in which they pull others of a higher frequency. I am not saying that this is you brother, I respect your input and discernment. What I am saying is that in a forum where levels of vibratory frequency are mixed, the white adept is at a disavantage. An adept is one who has reunited the triparts of the body/mind/spirit, which is still separated in one who has not yet realized the work of adepthood. Therefore, the adept will always work with the guidance of spirit or Holy Spirit and, where the adept works within such a guidance, non-adepts go on passing judgment on what they mis-interpret for the ego of the adept but in fact is the Spirit of the adept. Why do they go on passing judgment on the Spirit? Because, presumably, the non-yet-adepts have not made the connection with their Spirit and therefore, do not comprehend such a connection in another-self. Aknowledging this, adepts can do very little but showing patience, offering catalyst and guiding/teaching about the spiritual connection, always within the limits imposed by the non-adept/recipient, it goes without saying.

Hello sister,

It was an interesting post that you've made.

An adept, in my limited understanding, is someone who has worked with his/hers mind/body complex to such an extent of balance that this person becomes able to activate his/her own spirit complex, as you have mentioned. If this person get critized, he is not swayed by it, and knows/understands that people might think lower or higher of him/her. However, if this person feel that s/he is critical, as in judgemental, towards other self, this person understands that the "problem" in this case, lies in his/hers own complex, and that this is his/hers own responsibility to work with. In my belief, however, an adept of positive polarity, is someone who does not get swayed by other selves' vibrations, being them lower/higher.

But if we are talking about us here, usual people who are studying the Law of One, it might become more complex in the way, that we are to accept/love others and the self if we want to polarise positively, and to understand the oneness that connects us all through that polarity. But how it is done then, is the mystery that we are exploring in this very moment.

Shin'Ar

It is important to point out here that we are still speaking in terms of polarities, as though positive is good and negative is bad. In order to fully understand the All we must try to understand that without each opposite there is no experience. How does a battery work? To complete the cycle and transfer the energy both poles must be accessed through one connection.

The lower self with its particular stages of vibration, is the Higher being awaiting its evolution into higher being with a different vibration. To judge it according to standards of morality or wisdom is to judge one's own morality and wisdom, for that is a stage that we all go through and are always in as One.

We must think as One; be One. It sounds as though it is just a cliche, but it is not. It is the vital core of the goal we seek. To know that we are One. from the first state of awareness to our divine revelation. The complete and entire experience, and never any single part of it alone. if you are God, than you have always been God and always will be. Are you God? if you are than there is no evil or good, negative or positive, higher or lower. there is simply You experiencing the All and every aspect of it.

Just as the musician strives to hit a certain note in a song to achieve a certain sound that harmoniously represents the goal, we strive to vibrate in a particular way to enter into a dimension of growth and change. we are singing a song and in order to make the proper sound to finish the song we must achieve a particular note. And as God practices that tune We hit some sour notes until We perfect it. Hitting a sour note is not evil or lower, it is simply learning to perfect.

A sour note is thinking in terms of polarities being at either extreme, when the true pitch we seek is always somewhere in the blend between the two. And the perfect note at some point in the Great Song of life and experience may not always be at the high end of the scale. Can you imagine the difference between the harmony of a song that contains all of the notes on the scale compared with one that only uses the highest two or three notes?

The All is a symphonic masterpiece utilizing every note and instrument to accomplish its final composition. We are the One Conductor and the song is not over.
(01-05-2012, 12:14 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yep I fully agree. Patience/Impatience is a big test for an adept. Showing impatience and frustration towards one who does not understand will only aid there misunderstanding.

We need to be the patient ones, the ones who can outlast any argument, the ones who never seam to become disillusioned no matter what confronts us. We are the shining lights that will help and guide the majority through whatever comes over the next few years.

Hi Sagittarius, Well said! Smile
Indeed patience in an adept is rooted partially in the catalyst of the spirit through faith and hope.

(01-05-2012, 06:27 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello sister,

It was an interesting post that you've made.

An adept, in my limited understanding, is someone who has worked with his/hers mind/body complex to such an extent of balance that this person becomes able to activate his/her own spirit complex, as you have mentioned. If this person get critized, he is not swayed by it, and knows/understands that people might think lower or higher of him/her. However, if this person feel that s/he is critical, as in judgemental, towards other self, this person understands that the "problem" in this case, lies in his/hers own complex, and that this is his/hers own responsibility to work with. In my belief, however, an adept of positive polarity, is someone who does not get swayed by other selves' vibrations, being them lower/higher.

But if we are talking about us here, usual people who are studying the Law of One, it might become more complex in the way, that we are to accept/love others and the self if we want to polarise positively, and to understand the oneness that connects us all through that polarity. But how it is done then, is the mystery that we are exploring in this very moment.

Thank you for your appreciation, Ankh.

Wow, that is an interesting comment you are offering us however I think that you may place adepts a bit too high on a pedestal. Smile Also, I think that the distinction between the white and the dark path could benefit to be explored in regards to adept-hood. I'd love to comment your post but I am not sure that I'll have time at the moment to reply as fully as I would like to.

A couple of brief notes though.

Adepts are people. Now, white adepts experiment emotions deeper and more profoundly because of the all-connectiveness they live constantly with everything and everyone, with all life as One. For an adept, the Oneness and unconditional love is always present and does not require any seeking any longer. They are also passed the distortions of judgement and lack of acceptance. They are pure harmony and therefore more affected emotionally when confronted or attacked. They may then choose to rely on their positive spiritual connection for guidance and healing. Because of their natural open heartedness, unyielding joy and givingness, they are also more often targeted. The spiritual guidance may then be dark, white or greyish whatever the adept wants or require at that particular moment... And still the adept would remain on the positive path because the wise white adept would keep some positive percentage as a bonus in order to be able to defend oneself in a given situation or, in order to offer catalyst as a service to another self, knowing that the service, even when requested by another self, may remain unacknowledged and lead to some kind of later attack upon the adept. It is all about choice and free will, remember? This choice is also true for the adept living on this plane who knows that any thought has consequences and therefore he/she always bares full responsibility. Responsibility is the mark of the adept. Certain here should mark those words.

The picture is different for dark adepts who do not have the heart connection and therefore can perfectly detach from whatever bothers them. What are they looking for in life? Energy! They are usually obsessed by ways of 'getting energy' (from other life forms) without balance (95% - 5%), all kind of energies, be it through money, food, sex, social life, what they call 'success', the use of words, attention from others, etc. Every life requires energy for its growth in consciousness but on the dark path, there is an obsession attached to it which goes together with a marked imbalance as you well know, being a LOfOne student. Dark adepts are often forcefully confrontational because during confrontation, they would whether sip up ENERGY from other-selves, whether let the 4d or 5d negative do so in their stead. In confrontation, they act within the guidance of the dark path of the spiritual complex, this is why they are the dark adepts. They would think, speak and do everything with the inner intent of gaining and winning energy, which is always harming for any other life form. They can be whether manipulative/deceptive, whether forceful in their endeavors.

I think that it is already long. I hope this is clearly expressed... Smile
I have not replied yet to Shin'Ar and, I really have to go now.
I'll be back, friends.

Love and Light, always

Whitefeather

Thank you for your answer, sister. This was very interesting, so I will continue, if you wish it too, this discussion, but don't feel any pressure to answer "in time".

(01-05-2012, 06:26 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is an interesting comment you are offering us however I think that you may place adepts a bit too high on a pedestal. Smile

lol!! I have high ideals/visions. BigSmile But I did want to add to my former post that adepts are usual people, and that the scenario of an adept achieving that true balance of being unswayed by catalysts, is only an ideal. However, I think that it is a goal to work towards if one wants to use/work with the intelligent energy, but it is possibly that many do not get there, being in this heavily veiled, intensive catalysts Earth space/time experience.

Whitefeather Wrote:Now, white adepts experiment emotions deeper and more profoundly because of the all-connectiveness they live constantly with everything and everyone, with all life as One.

What you've said above, is it the same as saying that adepts experience/perceive catalysts sharper than normal? Why do you think is it so, in that case? How did you come to this understanding?

Whitefeather Wrote:For an adept, the Oneness and unconditional love is always present and does not require any seeking any longer.

Oh, in my limited understanding, the seeking is never done unless one opens that gateway and merge with the intelligent infinity/Creator. But sometimes there are different meanings to words. What kind of seeking did you mean?

Whitefeather Wrote:They are also passed the distortions of judgement and lack of acceptance. They are pure harmony and therefore more affected emotionally when confronted or attacked.

Ra said that the true balance is an unswayed state of love, even when attacked by other self. Perhaps it might be very difficult to achieve in one life time, but I think that an adept passed through many, many distortions, to a point that it is not as easy to get an adept into a reaction that is out of love perhaps? What do you think?

Whitefeather Wrote:And still the adept would remain on the positive path because the wise white adept would keep some positive percentage as a bonus in order to be able to defend oneself in a given situation or, in order to offer catalyst as a service to another self, knowing that the service, even when requested by another self, may remain unacknowledged and lead to some kind of later attack upon the adept.

I am not completely sure that I understand everything that you've said here, but in my belief, a positive adept would choose not to defend itself against catalysts. However, an adept may take some pre-cautions in order to protect a particular working, or reject an offer of service which would not benefit him/her, when being on the path of service to others.

Whitefeather Wrote:This choice is also true for the adept living on this plane who knows that any thought has consequences and therefore he/she always bares full responsibility.

Yes, at some point thoughts become things, I think. However, Ra said that it is not useful for any third density being to suppress it's own thoughts/emotions, as it can result in further incarnation/s in third density in order to balance the suppressed self, which is in itself already perfect, and that one should work with what comes up instead.

Whitefeather Wrote:The picture is different for dark adepts who do not have the heart connection and therefore can perfectly detach from whatever bothers them. What are they looking for in life? Energy! They are usually obsessed by ways of 'getting energy' (from other life forms) without balance (95% - 5%), all kind of energies, be it through money, food, sex, social life, what they call 'success', the use of words, attention from others, etc. Every life requires energy for its growth in consciousness but on the dark path, there is an obsession attached to it which goes together with a marked imbalance as you well know, being a LOfOne student. Dark adepts are often forcefully confrontational because during confrontation, they would whether sip up ENERGY from other-selves, whether let the 4d or 5d negative do so in their stead. In confrontation, they act within the guidance of the dark path of the spiritual complex, this is why they are the dark adepts. They would think, speak and do everything with the inner intent of gaining and winning energy, which is always harming for any other life form. They can be whether manipulative/deceptive, whether forceful in their endeavors.

That limited understanding that I have of adepts of negative polarity, is that they desire power. To have power over the self, and others. But they are light too, only different kind of light perhaps. Those of them who consciously desire to harm other beings, are actually seen as weak and "inferior". They too, struggle to become unswayed by their emotions and thoughts, but in their case, using control and separation as tools. Thus, emotions/thoughts to harm other selves, when it is not requiered for service to the self, are seen as weaknesses. That is of course just a limited understanding. I do not know personally any negative adepts that I was able to chit chat with, and to get this information in the direct way. =)

In love and light, my sister.
(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]The notion of 'Vibratory Frequency' is in truth at the core of respectful communication. I have noticed too often that people of a low vibratory frequency, living because of it at the edge of fear without even realising it, barricated in a false shield of 'righteousness', create all sorts of chaotic situations in which they pull others of a higher frequency.

Hey Whitefeather. Certainly the potential exists for entities who lack understanding to attack/judge/criticize those who are less confused. I don't disagree with this.

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]I am not saying that this is you brother, I respect your input and discernment. What I am saying is that in a forum where levels of vibratory frequency are mixed, the white adept is at a disavantage.

By what criterion or criteria would a positively oriented adept be at a "disadvantage"?

In my limited understanding, *all* situations would be advantageous to the adept in that all situations offer catalyst to use for spiritual evolution: opportunities to know, to become, and to serve the Creator. The adept by definition is conscious of this.

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]...the adept will always work with the guidance of spirit or Holy Spirit and, where the adept works within such a guidance, non-adepts go on passing judgment on what they mis-interpret for the ego of the adept but in fact is the Spirit of the adept.

Entities, their motivations, and the circumstances of each and every situation are seldom if ever perceived clearly. Therefore it becomes quite possible that non-adepts will not recognize an adept. Conversely, it is just as possible that there *will* be a recognition and a seeking of the wisdom of that particular adept.

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Why do they go on passing judgment on the Spirit? Because, presumably, the non-yet-adepts have not made the connection with their Spirit and therefore, do not comprehend such a connection in another-self.

Is there any direct application of this thought to this thread?

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Aknowledging this, adepts can do very little but showing patience, offering catalyst and guiding/teaching about the spiritual connection, always within the limits imposed by the non-adept/recipient, it goes without saying.

Well said. : )

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Non-adepts, because they have not connected yet with the Spirit within, will confuse the spiritual guidance of adepts for the ego (mind) and mis-interpret an adept for someone who has a strong ego, for example.

Again, while this is certainly a possibility, I offered my point of view because I perceived the potential for another kind of situation.

A red flag raises for me when, in the face of perceived criticism, the recipient of the criticism remarks that the source of the criticism is a result of a disparity in evolution between giver and receiver of criticism.

In other words, "You are less evolved than me, and therefore don't understand me. Thus do you criticize."

That is certainly one way to frame criticism from an other self, but it's not a particularly helpful way in terms of a collaborative forum experience, and in terms of getting along with other third-density entities in general.

Not disparaging the intrinsic value of the thoughts the one known as Shin'Ar has to share, simply offering a rebuttal to a certain position I believe he/she was assuming.

(01-04-2012, 08:21 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Because of the spiritual connection each adept is fundamentally different from another one and, with a marked personality and mission, a personality working hand in hand with the Spirit.

If you're saying that there is not one mold that fits all adepts, then I concur. Each is as unique on the surface as infinite permutation is able to express.

But you used the word fundamentally. I would posit that fundamentally, that is, on a level deeper than what the Confederation calls the "personality shell", adepts vibrate with great congruency.

With love/light, Gary

Unbound

This discussion is illusion. Smile

Shin'Ar

Enlightenment is the awakening of divinity within Us, which when accomplished empowers the awakened consciousness to connect with the One Consciousness. This is the role of the Goddess within each of us. It acts as the conduit by which the human's material aspects connect with its spiritual aspects. As that connection is made and perfected We grow into the next phase of our being, which supersedes the flesh we now wear and with that physical transformation also comes the conscious transformation.

We remember chewing on the leaf and we might even long to have many legs again, but the reality is that we are now soaring through the air with little need to crawl on a leaf at all. Everything about our new existence is heightened. We see things that could not be seen from the crowded undergrowth of our previous life. We experience the wind in ways that far exceed the way it used to simply blow across our body. Now we use it to take flight. We have access to opportunities that open doors that we never even knew existed.

But it all comes in stages of development and understanding. Even after the transformation some will sit quietly and allow their wings to dry before they take flight. Some choose to remain on the leaf longer than others taking more time to become comfortable in their new suit. Others take to wing before they are even dry and struggle to stay in the air. Some are unsure of their transformation and it takes time for them to comprehend what has happened to them and they may even long for their old form until they realize the new opportunities that their new form affords.

But when seen from the highest places, One can see All of the beauty taking place and can observe the mass of fluttering wings, each a separate experience of its own, and yet All an astounding vision to behold. When All have moved on into new experiences, the leaves are once again alone and the Air is still. But elsewhere the experience continues.

And then suddenly, a leaf shudders below and the breeze reveals its underside, where struggling to break out of its cocoon another enters into a new experience. A little behind the rest, a little unsure of its place of solitude having been separated from its long gone family, but never the less, continuing on its designed path of growth and experience. It wonders where the rest have disappeared to. It wonders what these flappy things on its back are for. It longs for its many legs and wonders how it supposed to manage with only six. It clings, ever so tightly, to its leaf as though it might fall to its death, unaware of the new power it has acquired. But soon it's time will come. It is very near.

Soon it will no longer cling to the familiar, and it will leap into the unknown to discover its true divinity. And then, as it sits there pondering what to do next, absorbing its newest revelations, it hears the sound of another nearby and looks toward that sound. It sees another hovering gracefully overhead, begging it to follow. Almost as though it is trying to show its friend what the wings are for and what new opportunity awaits. It watches for a time uncertain of whether or not it can do the same.

"What arrogance," it thinks to itself. "To flutter about as though it owns the world, trying to entice me to follow it as though it is better than I. I shall never be that arrogant."

Suddenly a thousand others swoop by in such a mass that the straggler is knocked from its perch.

"Well, I never," retorted the now flying creature!

Shin'Ar

If there is anyone that does not understand the post above, I will gladly assist you.

Reincarnation is a darkness, the veil of night, and it is our goal to become the Light that will end the cycle of darkness and allow us to experience the other side.

This journey of the flesh is for the purpose of evolution; a teaching place. But we are not designed to be students of the flesh forever. Do not be afraid to seek the truth. Do not concern yourself with how others perceive you. We are One and both criticism and praise are to be seen as opportunities from which to learn.
Was Shin'Ar being censored? I believe we have a forum here where preaching is welcome, and no information is off limits in Olio.
Pages: 1 2 3