Bring4th

Full Version: Who is it that seeks me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Shin'Ar

I have followed, and I am here.

Am I here for you, or are you here for me?
Who are you? Did someone call you by name specifically?

Unbound

Hello! I think it may have been me, my friend, or at least some energy connected to me. I much enjoy your name!

Shin'Ar

I am following my path and have been led here with the understanding that I am to assist someone in some way. Often just the interaction of our fields is enough to meet the need. Many times something is shared beneficial for each. And more often what is gained is never interacted further on.

So with regard to Azrael. Your interest is in the shadow and you are attracted to the darkness and finding the light within it.

You are also attracted to the name which I use. Shin is the ancient symbol for fire, more specifically the Sacred Fire. Shin'Ar is an ancient way of saying Lord of the Fire. This Sacred Fire is the Mystery that dances within the form of every creation. It is the building block of existence, and more recently physicists are becoming aware of it and investigating an aspect of it that they are calling dark matter.

I am not studied enough in the details to know exact teachings or to be exactly articulate in the explanation of it, but I do know that it is the material in which everything resides, or so they would assume. Wilcock's teaching is also referring to it as he speaks of these discoveries surrounding the grid lines matching the characteristics of bacterial formation. You speak of it as the true light in the shadows.

The strange energy connecting us which you feel (which just shot through me like a blast by the way), is Sacred to me. When our fields of consciousness connect together in this way the Great Eye, the Mandorle, is created and it is there where our experience is shared and information transferred.

I do not know why we have come together in this way, but I have learned over the years to follow my intuition and it has been beneficial to me in extreme ways. When I connect I write from the hip in hopes of relating my inner self and not my physical thinking.

The Mandorle is the shadow between the worlds. It is the gateway between the experiences. It is sacred because it is the one and only passage via which growth and evolution can continue on. It is the balancing point, not between perfect right and perfect left, or perfect light and perfect dark, but between interaction.

Can you understand that Azrael? That is what I feel you need to understand.

There is no light or dark, there is only interaction between the two; opposing forces and opposite ends of the poles. and somewhere along the seesaw of existence is that point where the two begin to blend together. The blending point is not one perfect point on the board; it is instead a section where existence becomes neither dark or light. neither evil or good.

Can there be a perfect point of balance? No! the only way that such a thing could happen would be for existence to end; to stop moving, to stop being. When the seesaw becomes balanced in such a way that both sides are of equal weight, it stops moving. And without movement there is no force, no energy and no growth. But that movement can always be toward either direction.

Our struggle Azrael, is to lean toward that which is light and that which is good. Not to try to reach the extreme far reaches of that, but to create a wavelength of existence that directs us in the positive direction so that the motion is forward into growth instead of backward into its opposite.

It is akin to swimming against the tide or with it. swimming with it when it is incoming will take you to the beach where you can find freedom from the inability to walk on Terra Firma, or being taken further out into the darkness of the depths where you cannot walk according to your design.

This our natural state of being. Not to become an Astral Being without ever swimming with the tide, but to become our higher being by going through the process of chewing the leaf as the caterpillar before we become the butterfly. To win the game by scoring the goal without having actually played the game leaves behind the experience of the game itself.

The experience is why we are here, and that includes touching both dark and light, matter and spirit, and understanding the difference between the two so that we learn in which direction we should strive to reach the beach.

The Circle has no Origin, it is infinite, and on its great circumference is all of the aspects of existence. But to attempt to cross it via its diameter is not experiencing the All, and if that path was followed by the Source, the One, than the Circle would not be the perfect circle, it would be more of a semicircle with a straight side, and imperfect missing half of its reality.

When I close my eyes Azrael I do not see total darkness. I see Shin. Magical hues of creation of greens, blues and violets, with the specter of a bright white light that remains just out of focus but always begging to be trapped. I do not know if everyone sees this and I am aware that there are some groups dedicated to discussing this phenomena, but I am interested only in experiencing it, not trying to scientifically expose it. The only reason I bring it up is because I feel that you know exactly what I am speaking of and I think it can help you to understand the light in the shadow.

There is no darkness or light, only the blend of the two.

From the instant that the Great Serpent spiraled out from the Origin, Shin began to burn, and what was became what is. a time that is not a time; a place that is not a place. For the Goddess to move there had to be an opposing force. Consciousness pushed against unconsciousness, unconsciousness pushed back and existence took motion. In that force and energy light became dark, dark became light and nothing became something which was initially nothing; the Circle began to be drawn. As it returns to itself we are caught up in the process as its experience of itself; Fragments of its consciousness adding to the One Consciousness with our own.

Shadows of the One in motion with it.

(12-31-2011, 08:53 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]When I close my eyes Azrael I do not see total darkness. I see Shin. Magical hues of creation of greens, blues and violets, with the specter of a bright white light that remains just out of focus but always begging to be trapped. I do not know if everyone sees this and I am aware that there are some groups dedicated to discussing this phenomena, but I am interested only in experiencing it, not trying to scientifically expose it.
Interesting. Do you also 'feel' this light? If you were to put a direction on it, would it be from above?

It sounds like you came here because of Azrael's calling. But now that you are here, are you going to help just Azrael? Or are you here to help all? May we ask you questions as well?

Shin'Ar

(12-31-2011, 12:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011, 08:53 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]When I close my eyes Azrael I do not see total darkness. I see Shin. Magical hues of creation of greens, blues and violets, with the specter of a bright white light that remains just out of focus but always begging to be trapped. I do not know if everyone sees this and I am aware that there are some groups dedicated to discussing this phenomena, but I am interested only in experiencing it, not trying to scientifically expose it.
Interesting. Do you also 'feel' this light? If you were to put a direction on it, would it be from above?

It surprises me that you would ask about direction, Zenmaster. I am curious why, considering all that was said here, that you would pick up on the direction it seems to travel? You know more than you say.

In answer, it is mostly a vortex, but it also goes forth from my Eye and the brilliant white dot is not always there. It seems to appear with varying degrees of intensity probably dependent upon my own state of consciousness at any given time. More often and usually, when I can focus on it it is always central in my aspect and violet in hue. It is much like flying through space with a distant star as your goal, and everything else is peripheral.

Does that explanation tell you anything?

And I will speak with anyone who wants to share with me as long as it is beneficial to one or both of us.
(12-31-2011, 04:05 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2011, 12:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

It surprises me that you would ask about direction, Zenmaster. I am curious why, considering all that was said here, that you would pick up on the direction it seems to travel? You know more than you say.

By 'direction', I guess I was referring to perceived source location of 'emanation' rather than of travel.

(12-31-2011, 04:05 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]In answer, it is mostly a vortex, but it also goes forth from my Eye and the brilliant white dot is not always there. It seems to appear with varying degrees of intensity probably dependent upon my own state of consciousness at any given time. More often and usually, when I can focus on it it is always central in my aspect and violet in hue. It is much like flying through space with a distant star as your goal, and everything else is peripheral.

Does that explanation tell you anything?
Yes, the clarification of the "white dot" was also helpful. For me, I never get the sensation of or suggestion of travel (with movement between points), although the shamans I've worked with have tended to expect that this type of experience be an aspect of their 'journeying' work. Rather, any location which is sought seems to manifest immediately (in some symbolic form). I was told this has something to do with preference for the 'causal body'.

Unbound

Simply wonderful, I am ecstatic at this meeting! While nothing you say is "new" to me, these are incredibly powerful affirmations for my own thoughts and path, and indeed everything you said was as though it was coming from my own mind, we are very close in vibration. You have made some parallels and connections which I have only considered in part on my own.

Yes, Shin is Hebrew, yes? One of the seed syllables. Wonderful, I quite like it. The Mysteries of the Sacred Tripartite Flame are very powerful and ancient, and indeed as the essence of growth and expansion you are exactly the individual I have been looking for! I did indeed call out recently for assistance, but it has come in unexpected ways!

You have certainly helped me to confirm and feel the essence of the Light in the Dark, Lux Lucet in Tenebris, as well as it's relationship in the physical manifestation. I am very pleased that you have acknowledged the potential of dark matter, and I would like to expound some of my own thoughts on this. "Dark matter" and "light matter" as they have currently been deduced I feel is somewhat confused. All matter is, in fact, neither. It is not dark or light, I believe, dark and light is decided /upon observation/. The reason for space is not because of "dark matter" which we cannot see, it is regular matter which is operating in a spectrum of frequencies which is undetectable to us currently. All particulation, all of space, is simultaneously particulate and wave-like, which means it is both manifested and unmanifested, both positional and momentous. The visible and invisible are one fabric. The relationships and the relations co-exist simultaneously.

Ah, I love the way you describe the push towards positivity, not to the extreme but a gentle throttle that drives evolution and creation, simply beautiful!

What you have said about the "Mandorle" (I have not heard this word before, and a google was fruitless, but I have the feeling you are referencing the nature of Mandalas) is very interesting to me, and I believe you have touched upon the facet of the creation which I call the 9th. If the 7th is the gateway, the 9th is that through which the gateway is created. The 9th is the permeating membrane of post-completed matter, which stands in all potentials and activities at once.

I also love your uses of the circle, it's a shape I am particularly fond of! BigSmile And I also do no see darkness, and indeed I see very much what you do, although for me I often see rings of green/yellow/blue/etc light closing in on a central indigo circle, and I have even at one point was able to open up a space of brilliant baby blue and expand it from the center of the circle. I have never gotten a direct brilliant point of light, but many lights and movements and indeed it is as though look through the ocean of the aether, and you can fly and swim for infinity. I love to explore it while meditating! Drunvalo Melchizedek discusses this also in the Flower of Life teachings as "the green light".

However, I also sometimes see a very elaborate mandala, and I feel your information to the Great Eye has been quite revealing about that...

In any case, I am very pleased to meet you! More about the calling. The help I called for was double, the first being for affirmation and guidance that I am on the right path, so you have assisted with this beautifully!

Now, to the real order of business, the second and primary reason for my calling. (Although by all means, I am likely not the only one who called you to this forum in particular, there are likely many members here who have attracted your energy, even if no intentional call out was made). Azrael is the feminine portion of my Eternal Self, when I enter in to the fire I am Michael, here to call out to the angels and bring them together so that we may work in harmony to give this world to growth. The help I seek is not precisely FOR me, but to help WITH me, allies, friends, companions who are dedicated to the Love, Light and forward moving transformation. Our meeting is just one of many beautiful conjunctions at this time, and I feel blessed and honoured to be interacting with so many wonderful people on this forum. I hope you, and all, are all, in beauty, love and light, from Creator to Creator, blessings, adonai.
Might I ask where in Canada you are, Shin'Ar? I am located in Edmonton at the moment.
(12-31-2011, 06:01 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]What you have said about the "Mandorle" (I have not heard this word before, and a google was fruitles.
Mandorla - Italian for 'almond' - the shape formed by the overlapping of two circles. "The mandorla, the overlap, is the fourth way of relating inner to outer, a non-duality between inner and outer."
Some references:
http://jeanraffa.wordpress.com/2011/10/0...la-symbol/
http://fcrp.quaker.org/InwardLight100/100Johnson1.html

Thank you, Shin'Ar and zenmaster. Your posts were helpful.
And thank Azrael for the calling. Though I still don't know how the calling worked.
When you call, the call is heard and answered. It is not guaranteed to be consciously recognized, but in this case it appears that both parties have recognized it. For what it's worth, I checked this forum on an instantaneous hunch after weeks of silence only to discover exactly what I needed to hear. Calling is both broad and specific.

Shin'Ar

As Zenmaster has pointed out the Mandorle is the sacred mating of two circles. Where they join together and overlap creating an almond shape between them that has been considered a sacred symbol for countless millennium. It represents the mating of two fields of energy and the sharing of experience, memory and information at that point. It is symbolized as the mating of male and female, ignorance and knowledge, light and dark, and every other opposing polarity coming together at the blending point where they become One instead of separate.It is the reason for the wedding ring tradition and the Ancients acknowledge this Sacred Eye in many ways, the Eye of Horus, the Vesica Pisces which was always a pagan symbol but which the Christians later used to symbolize the fishing aspect of Christ's gospels.

The Circle is a sacred element of creation. It is natural perfection and the evidence of intelligent design that no scientist or atheist can ever deny. It has been the symbol in virtually every culture and religion around the world since the beginning. It has always been the symbol of the Source, symbolizing the spiraling vortex of the First Cause. It spawned the symbol of the Serpent Goddess spiraling out of that vortex to become the matter that we experience in the material world, which is why we have so many ancient traditions involving snakes and dragons. They all originate in those First ancient teachings brought to humanity and given to us symbols to help us relate and understand. All religions are rooted in this origin of the Ancient Serpent Masters, our original teachers.

Which brings me to your revelation of the difference between Azrael and Michael, where you see Azrael as your feminine identity and Michael as the one who enters the fire.

I may be able to help you here which will tie in with your question about which path you should be on.

It is known within the Schools of Mystery and Enlightenment that the right hand path is considered the Patriarchal path. It is the religious path where those who have not reached enlightenment are guided and directed through a more controlling environment to lead them slowly into the left hand path when they are ready to accept and understand the differences. Much abuse and corruption has taken place here but the ancients used this devise to bring along their followers to their stages of transition and awakening. The right path was the school that one had to study through in order to graduate to the left hand path. many elites took great advantage of this opportunity for their own greedy self serving agendas.

The left hand path is recognized as the graduation from the patriarchal thinking of God as some deified figure in the sky laying down commandments and laws, to a greater understanding of the feminine aspects of creation and the androgynous All. The left hand path acknowledges the reality of the female and male aspects of the One and not as physical gender but as character traits. We all have both aspects of male and female within us, regardless of the sex that reveals itself in our body parts. Every person is as much a reproduction of their mother as they are their father regardless of their sexual gender or preferences, so how can a person be either male or female alone. This is a trait reflected in us from the Source which is also both male and female. We are created in the image of God in this regard. It does not mean man or woman, but instead refers to that opposition between light and dark, nothing and something, motionless and moving. The male and female is actually the two opposing forces which came into being as the Source became aware and moved. one pushed against the other and opposing factors were born into existence, and have been acknowledged and represented as male and female ever since.

The Source where it took place which came into awareness, we call the Infinite Spirit, and it is represented by the Fire. The spiraling vortex that it spawned as it moved into existence became the Serpent and the female aspect of God, and has been forever acknowledged as the Goddess. Neither are actually seen as male or female alone and instead have been represented as androgynous more often, with the male and female aspects being used more to acknowledge their differences of polarity than actual gender.

But as the human tries to relate to these ancient truths it invariably results in a familiarity complex where the Goddess is seen as female and the God male. Mainly because many do not even realize the origins and details of these teachings. For the ignorant to comprehend they find it comforting to put a face to their gods and because the human sees itself as male and female they also transfer that relation to their gods and goddesses.

Azrael, you have your views a little backwards in this regard. The feminine aspect of yourself is usually acknowledged and symbolized by the Goddess, which also represents the material aspect of creation. She is the one behind the actual work of creating, where the Spirit is the male aspect and is the One where it all begins, the Source of the Sacred Fire that dances within the form of every creation. Michael therefore is always acknowledged as the Goddess, coming to earth to defeat the flesh and restore the flesh to Spirit. The Goddess is the channel between the Light and matter, between man and the Infinite Spirit. She is the path of enlightenment and the Kundalini serpent that we see in the Caduceus representing the dual aspects of the androgynous God returning to itself from the physical to the Spirit. The sword in that symbol is the same as the spear in the symbols of the Archangel standing over the dragon and piercing it. Many think of it as a weapon destroying the beast. It is not a weapon but a conduit, which represents the path the Goddess opens to bring the enlightened to their Spiritual reality. Michael is not slaying the beast or conquering the devil as many believe, but he is taming the flesh and giving it the opening to transcend.

The Goddess is the manifestation of the Infinite Spirit into creation. And because of the vortex and the spiral, so she is also represented as a great Serpent or Dragon. But in the ancient traditions she is also represented as the material aspect of creation, or matter itself. She becomes that which must be conquered/understood/experiences in order to fulfill our true design. She becomes also the path between the two and the guide through that passageway. The Creator, the teacher, and the balancing conduit. The Moon between the Earth and the Sun.

Observe that many of the statues and paintings of St. Michael standing in victory over the dragon, take place on the globe of the earth. The dragon is being represented as matter, matter being the flesh, and it is being infused with the conduit that opens the doorway between matter and spirit. And so we see the two becoming One, as the Goddess takes place as both the dragon and the victor. There is no male or female alone. There is no spirit or flesh alone. It is All One. It is all natural and there is One conduit that connects it All. ironically the spear and sword have become more of a symbol of war and authority.

It is supposed to be the Tree of Life, with the male and female aspects of the serpent climbing down each side and intertwining to become the One Goddess awakened to re-climb that shaft to the Spirit from the material world. But our cultures have replaced the Tree with the sword, where the head at the top of the hilt represents the Infinite Spirit, and the pointed end conquers the flesh below. The shaft represents the human spine which is the conduit that the Kundalini uses to return to the spirit from the base of the spine. The chakras the points along that shaft were key points open to enable the full awakening, where the twin androgynous serpents that make up the male and female aspects of the One Goddess intersect as they climb down the shaft. In many representations the serpents may appear as though they are facing in an upwards climb, butt the actual symbolism behind it is that they are climbing down to the base.

This is all very intricate understanding of the left hand path, but maybe some of what I have revealed here will enable you to better understand your androgynous aspects and your true identity.
Wow Shin, (may I call you Shin), your teachings are pretty profound. I usually don't read long posts, but feel compelled, if that is the right word, in reading yours. I had before been wary of the left-hand path, but that appears to be the path to adepthood. Nothing wrong in that. I liked how you balanced the male and female perspectives.

Shin'Ar

As with male and female, light and dark, spirit and matter, so also are the right and left hand paths. There is only one shaft, one conduit. The Goddess is the balance and the Sacred Gate, and the many ways in which she is represented by humanity around the world is nothing more than man's attempt to comprehend her. To return to the Vortex, the Infinite Spirit, The Light, we must follow the serpent into its origin. The serpent is the only connection. We are the serpent. we are already connected. But we must fulfill our purpose and design before we can return. The journey is existence.

We speak in the feminine aspects, as we speak in the Draconian aspects, as we do in the patriarchal aspects. But always it is of the One.

There is only One. I am!
Thank you Shin. Your feeling was right I'am sure many here will gain benefit from what you have to say.

I to also see the vortex and the colours. Since I first started noticing them 2 years ago they have grown strong. Check out my thread in the harvest subsection for a better description.

Shin'Ar

I am Shin'Ar.

I point this out only because calling me Shin is akin to calling lumberjack lumber. No offense taken.

I would humbly suggest that you study the physics around magnetic attraction, polarities, energy fields, radio waves, fields of consciousness, morphogenesis and many occult teachings about the interactions between energies. "Feeling", as you have suggested it, is highly inappropriate in this circumstance, and I am sure that you did not mean to be condescending. I just wanted to point you in that direction for your own benefit. I assure you my friend that Shin is very real.

I did look for this thread you speak of but could not find it. I am always curious to what extent others experience this phenomenon. You say you first started noticing them; can you recall a particular event of realization? This is something I have been aware of all of my life and thought everyone experienced it until I became more informed through my studies and contacts.
I had a session with a shaman where we were experiencing different archangelic presences. I have no idea what an angel is, but it does seem to be related to 'archetypal energies'. With Michael, I got the impression of a being (with the sword) emerging from an alcove, or vortex, or mandorla (which is interesting in connection with the information Shin'Ar shared). With Metatron, I had the impression of a tall being with familiar energies. And, for some reason, the room felt colder, which is supposedly indicative of a negative, draining being but I'm not sure that is always the case.

Shin'Ar

I am curious why you choose to call the being you encountered Michael. You state that you were experiencing archangels, and yet you follow up by stating that you have no idea what an angel is.

Shamans typically try to reveal people to their guides and totems, which may then take them on journeys of information gathering and revelation. So I ask you what it is that caused you to think you were in the presence of archangels, or more specifically, Michael?

Experiencing an angel emerging from a vortex would be a definite representation of the Goddess emerging from the Spiral of creation. And as I briefly touched upon in an earlier post, the archangel Michael is known throughout the ages as the Goddess. It is only through the manipulation of Christianity that the archangel was redefined.

In ancient teachings the archangels were sent forth by the Serpent Goddess to assist her in creating the universe. They have also been acknowledged as the Cosmic Twins, the androgynous aspects of the Goddess, and as the Goddess herself. Much of the ancient teaching reflects many cultures and symbolism that can, to the untrained eye seem to be contradictory and confusing, but when one delves into it, it begins to add up and all falls easily into place, answering many questions with great logic. There are many, 'Oh yeah, now I get it" moments when studying this information thoroughly.

For you to experience the archangel Michael coming directly out of the vortex is, by all accounts staggering, given the fact that you admit to knowing nothing of what I have just revealed here, and that most would not be inclined to associate the angel with the vortex.

I believe you had a profound meeting, and by any chance did it seem like he/she was offering that sword to you? At first sight it might appear that the sword was threatening, but that sword represents the ancient symbol of the Tree of Life. It is the basis of the Caduceus symbol. It represents the path and connection to the Divine. Most higher beings would assume that if one had the power to summon them, that they would usually also recognize the symbol and offering of the sword.

Temperature dropping is not indicative of negative energy. It is simply the difference between the temperature between the two fields of consciousness as they come together. The Mandorle will not be the temperature of one or the other circles, but will be a blend of the two, just as a room between two rooms will fill with the temperature of each room. Often the temperature of other realms is much lower than those we are used to experiencing. Had you been in a cold climate you may have actually experienced an increase in temperature. But then again who knows where a field might originate from?

What did you mean by 'familiar energies' with regard to the taller being? Michael is usually always associated with a twin. The taller being you described as Metatron is also curious. You say you have no idea what an angel is and yet you know about Metatron. So I am thinking your roots are probably more in Judaism than in Christianity. Metatron is usually associated with the Kabbalists and the geometric aspects of the pentagram, both of which are heavily associated with occultism. However the pentagram has far deeper meanings and the true Kabbalist knows this. The pentagram relates to the Tree of Life, as does most religious symbols. The Tree of Life, of course, symbolizing the ancient aspect of the spine of man being the conduit by which the Goddess in each of us once awakened travels to become our higher being.

So once again we have the sword of Michael, the conduit, and the Metatron relation to the Tree of Life, the conduit, each attempting to show you the way to your higher being. This no coincidence my friend. It is indeed extremely profound. Had you understood these things at the time you would have made a bee line for that vortex for all you were worth. Few have had that opportunity to cross over.
(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious why you choose to call the being you encountered Michael. You state that you were experiencing archangels, and yet you follow up by stating that you have no idea what an angel is.

Shamans typically try to reveal people to their guides and totems, which may then take them on journeys of information gathering and revelation. So I ask you what it is that caused you to think you were in the presence of archangels, or more specifically, Michael?
It wasn't actually my idea to call them. But I was curious as to their nature and had agreed with the shaman to try it, at her suggestion after some discussion of what a guides and angels were. Was sort of a joint experience.

(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Experiencing an angel emerging from a vortex would be a definite representation of the Goddess emerging from the Spiral of creation. And as I briefly touched upon in an earlier post, the archangel Michael is known throughout the ages as the Goddess. It is only through the manipulation of Christianity that the archangel was redefined.
When I described my somewhat vague impression of 'Michael', the shaman seemed to have thought my depiction was of remarkable importance. While I understand general symbology and when I 'journey' or use active imagination, I naturally work with the symbols (and they work on me), I still feel I have much to learn about these concepts you are describing. In most cases, the shaman could feel and see (or later recognize) exactly what I was feeling and seeing and would simply name it in order to help me understand.

During a journeying session, I have also experienced what I would call 'goddess energy' or 'divine feminine' in the form of nature or a creative-mother energy I guess - this 'power' is somewhat difficult to relate. Apparently, (sharing the experience) the shaman also felt that was a profound thing.

(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]In ancient teachings the archangels were sent forth by the Serpent Goddess to assist her in creating the universe. They have also been acknowledged as the Cosmic Twins, the androgynous aspects of the Goddess, and as the Goddess herself. Much of the ancient teaching reflects many cultures and symbolism that can, to the untrained eye seem to be contradictory and confusing, but when one delves into it, it begins to add up and all falls easily into place, answering many questions with great logic. There are many, 'Oh yeah, now I get it" moments when studying this information thoroughly.

For you to experience the archangel Michael coming directly out of the vortex is, by all accounts staggering, given the fact that you admit to knowing nothing of what I have just revealed here, and that most would not be inclined to associate the angel with the vortex.
To me that is not staggering, but some of the work we did (and other things I have experience in this life) was indeed staggering. For example, in one session (with two shaman) I was 'miraculously' healed, which was a profound experience. (That work is now depicted in a book apparently.) And we 'miraculously' healed another. For some reason, when I am around highly 'polarized' people, such as that shaman, I myself will 'activate' and 'raise vibration'. We also did use crystals and did do preliminary work to 'raise vibration'. What I find funny is how much we seem to be able to do, and with such ease, with what seems like very little understanding.

(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you had a profound meeting, and by any chance did it seem like he/she was offering that sword to you? At first sight it might appear that the sword was threatening, but that sword represents the ancient symbol of the Tree of Life. It is the basis of the Caduceus symbol. It represents the path and connection to the Divine. Most higher beings would assume that if one had the power to summon them, that they would usually also recognize the symbol and offering of the sword.
It was not threatening in the least. The experience wasn't like an imposition. I think what I saw reflected my curiosity and the purpose was more to show 'this is possible'. The imagry was somewhat ambiguous, so much so that I could not tell whether or not the sword was handled in a way that suggested offering. I was sort of relating the elements which 'gestalted' into this image.

(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Temperature dropping is not indicative of negative energy. It is simply the difference between the temperature between the two fields of consciousness as they come together. The Mandorle will not be the temperature of one or the other circles, but will be a blend of the two, just as a room between two rooms will fill with the temperature of each room. Often the temperature of other realms is much lower than those we are used to experiencing. Had you been in a cold climate you may have actually experienced an increase in temperature. But then again who knows where a field might originate from?
That explanation does make sense, at least intuitively.

On the subject, in the 'Ra Material', one of the Q/A's is as follows:
Quote:62.21 Questioner: When the Orion entity who waits us seeking the opportunity to attack is with us here can you describe his method of coming here, what he looks like, and what his signs are? I know that this isn’t too important, but it might give me a little insight into what we are talking about.

Ra: I am Ra. Fifth-density entities are very light beings although they do have the type of physical vehicle which you understand. Fifth-density entities are very fair to look upon in your standard of beauty.

The thought is what is sent for a fifth-density entity is likely to have mastered this technique or discipline. There is little or no means of perceiving such an entity, for unlike fourth-density negative entities the fifth-density entity walks with light feet.

This instrument was aware of extreme coldness in the past diurnal cycle and spent much more time than your normal attitudes would imagine to be appropriate in what seemed to each of you an extremely warm climate. This was not perceived by the instrument, but the drop in subjective temperature is a sign of presence of a negative or nonpositive or draining entity.

This instrument did mention a feeling of discomfort but was nourished by this group and was able to dismiss it. Had it not been for a random mishap, all would have been well, for you have learned to live in love and light and do not neglect to remember the One Infinite Creator.

(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What did you mean by 'familiar energies' with regard to the taller being? Michael is usually always associated with a twin. The taller being you described as Metatron is also curious. You say you have no idea what an angel is and yet you know about Metatron.
That again, was at the suggestion of the shaman who these beings serve as guides I guess. Some days I have more access to what I would consider a higher nature, or state of being. In that state of self-congruency as it were, there is a great deal of subtle or tacit profundity which I am calling 'familiar energies' or 'that which is'.

By myself, have not attempted to contact guides directly - from my perspective, there is already a lot of useful (guiding) information, 'built in', which I am simply ignoring, and I'd rather be responsible for understanding it. In dreams, contact with 'guides' seems to happen often though. And just before waking up there may be some suggestion to ponder, from what seems to be a guide.

(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]So I am thinking your roots are probably more in Judaism than in Christianity. Metatron is usually associated with the Kabbalists and the geometric aspects of the pentagram, both of which are heavily associated with occultism. However the pentagram has far deeper meanings and the true Kabbalist knows this. The pentagram relates to the Tree of Life, as does most religious symbols. The Tree of Life, of course, symbolizing the ancient aspect of the spine of man being the conduit by which the Goddess in each of us once awakened travels to become our higher being.
The tree is an important symbol for me. I have not studied the Kabbala, but am (slowly) learning tarot.

(01-01-2012, 04:48 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]So once again we have the sword of Michael, the conduit, and the Metatron relation to the Tree of Life, the conduit, each attempting to show you the way to your higher being. This no coincidence my friend. It is indeed extremely profound. Had you understood these things at the time you would have made a bee line for that vortex for all you were worth. Few have had that opportunity to cross over.
I can appreciate your understanding of symbolism and the thought behind your words. I can tell you've done a lot of work, and I'm glad there are people such as yourself that are able to recognize that reality (if that makes sense). Thanks for sharing your insights. There does seem to be much to learn with regards to these primordial, archetypal energies. What is your understanding 'cross over'?

Shin'Ar

cross over?

The Astral Gate of course!
(01-01-2012, 08:06 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]cross over?

The Astral Gate of course!
What's the symbology of that? Is that like the Bifrost bridge?

Shin'Ar

Thank you for your kind words my friend.

Unbound

Go figure, as soon as I had written that previous post, I actually questioned whether or not I actually have my connections in order, because I have always gotten the strong sense that Azrael is actually of masculine influence (for me), and silly me I completely didn't even think to consider the feminine aspects of Michael. Once again, everything you are saying reads to me as though I have always known it, and that this is speaking of a reminder to what I once knew. Thank you for clarifying and indeed even espousing the very facet between the right and left hand paths that I was somewhat stuck on.

So many things are coming to alignment for me in this time, thank you, thank you thank, shalom, shalom, shalom, blessings to One and All in the One, and each and everyone, a thousand blessings from the deepest cores of the heart of the sun and the earth and the moon. All is well, adonai.
However, of course, I feel that your explanation is a portion of the perception, and I still must meditate and digest what I am meant to gain from this.
Nice information you put forth.

I'd like to know more about you as a person, a introduction?

Unbound

OH, btw, after the explanation I realized that I do indeed know what a Mandorle is, I simply did not know the word.
(01-01-2012, 09:07 PM)GrandKitaro777 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice information you put forth.

I'd like to know more about you as a person, a introduction?

As would I and I'am sure many others.

Unbound

I am also deeply curious as to the sources of your information!

Shin'Ar

I am you, you are I. We are we.

Our identities as flesh is fleeting and productive only to the experience of the All. To try to acknowledge us as individual from this knowledge is counterproductive. When we know who we are, who you are disappears into the blend and the I becomes One. If there is only One than there is no you or I, there is only we. I am is not I alone, it is we as One.

The Source of information is also the One. From the infinitude of the Vortex, experience has been transferred wave to wave, frequency to frequency, and field to field. Like musical notes of a symphonic orchestra the notes flow outward and blend into the one composition of fulfillment. Each field of consciousness is a note, and when they come together and share of their reality they create the One Song. Become aware of your part of that Song and you will find the Source of information.

So the Source of information is we together. Without our interaction there is still one note, but the song is missing what it could be.

Having made that clear, the left hand path leads one away from the patriarchal control of the right hand path opening a door to understanding that was withheld for various reasons. Understanding the ancient origins of religion and the role it plays in the upbringing of the human design reveals both truth and opportunity. To condemn religion based upon one aspect of it is akin to condemning the entire barrel of apples for the sake of one bad one. One can choose to view religion as man's folly and plague, or as man's never ending connection to the divine. In reality it is what we make of it. Once you leave the right hand path there is no need to become bound to any one following. For you are now on a path of understanding that All are following you.

Fully understanding a thing goes a long way to making something beneficial of it.

If direction is beneficial here, than I would point toward learning more about the ancients because man has forgotten far more than he now knows. But do so with the understanding that that ancient knowledge has been passed on through a myriad of cultures and transformations. Putting the puzzle pieces together is a matter of simply allowing them to fall into place. We all know what happens when you try to force a piece into place. It is the experience and knowledge gained, and the harmony of the completion, that really matters, for what the final picture will look like will be based solely upon the Creator's ability to compile it. Discover what the ancients knew and try to understand how that has been passed forth to this day. But beware of how that message has been corrupted. Know thyself!
Pages: 1 2 3