Bring4th

Full Version: Anima Mundi - very good documentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So recently I have discovered 2 documentaries both titled Anima Mundi.

The first is an older one and is entirely made up of wildlife and nature footage. It shows the patterns and connectivity between life on earth. If you have a spare 30 minutes this is a very enjoyable film.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...5252131298

The second one is new and comes out of Australia. I will post the description of the website as I have not watched it yet. It costs about 3 dollars Australian to watch it.

Quote:Anima Mundi is a new documentary on Permaculture, the Gaia theory, Peak Oil survival and Climate Change (man-made or not) featuring David Holmgren (cooriginator of Permaculture), John Seed (Deep Ecology), Dr Stephan Harding (Gaia Science and author of Animate Earth), Dr Vandana Shiva (Human Rights - Environment - Philosophy), Michael C Ruppert (from the movie Collapse), Michael Reynolds (from the film The Garbage Warrior), Dr Christine James (Psychology), Dr Mark O'Meadhra (Integrative Medicine), Noam Chomsky and Permablitz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWzsbljlO...ton&wide=1

Extremely good movie. Resonates very very strongly with the Law of One that is for sure. If we are going to get through the harvest this is a very good place to start for humanity. The last 30 minutes covers the spiritual side to the science and ecology behind the concept of changing to a self-supporting local society. You can tell everyone in this movie is a wanderer. I strongly recommend you watch this and afterwards recommend it to your friends.
I'll be watching these - thanks
Very fortunate I live in Australia as this seams to be the birthplace of permaculture. A very interesting idea indeed and one that actually looks like it could work with a lot of tweaking. A step in the right direction for sure.

If I owned my own house I would get involved with this in a nano-second. However I'am a poor irresponsible 20 year old hehe. Will try to get into contact with a Brisbane based permaculture group and see if I can come a long and learn some more about it, then try to implement it with my parents which may be a challenge.