Bring4th

Full Version: Three Pictures on a Wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

there are three pictures on a wall.

To one side there is one of those optical illusions that one must look at just right to see the picture hidden within.

To the other side is one of those paintings of a bulging eyed cat who's eyes seem to follow you wherever you go.

With the optical illusion those who try too hard to see the picture fail every time. those who simply cast a glance without even thinking can see it instantly. Ignorance is your friend here, and the intellect is the enemy.

With the cat picture there are those who will ignorantly swear that the eyes are actually moving with their position in the room. those who apply a little intellect know that cannot be. Intelligence is the key to understanding this design. Ignorance is the enemy. And yet realizing the truth takes away from the enjoyment that the designer intended for the painting.

Now, in between the two is the Yin Yang painting of the Taoist symbol with the black and white balance. Genius!

To live in the extremes is not balance. Progressive, evolving life is found between the two. Think too hard and you will miss out on the enjoyment of the cat's eyes.

Interesting what you attracted into your life Shin'Ar. And how you saw the symbolism within.
I understand the wisdom of all 3 paintings fully, yet in practice I have only mastered the first 2. I am learning balance, but have had wonderfully good results so far after months of trying to learn balance.

Quote:To the other side is one of those paintings of a bulging eyed cat who's eyes seem to follow you wherever you go.

With the optical illusion those who try too hard to see the picture fail every time. those who simply cast a glance without even thinking can see it instantly. Ignorance is your friend here, and the intellect is the enemy.

I understand the ability to choose which way to experience... Just as one would blink an eye. You can use this ignorant eye when you find out that something that you believed at your core might be wrong... Otherwise, you may remain ignorant the rest of your life (never accepting your belief could be wrong, blinding you to other possibilities). If you take, for example, my belief in the cover story for 9/11 that was told by the media, politicians, etc was held on up until just weeks ago. Now I know the approximate truth(that there was a large quantity of thermite involved at the very least, and by extension, confirmation of deception of some kind). I would have continued to turn the blind eye to the inconsistencies with the mainstream story, thus making myself further vulnerable to manipulation in the future.

Quote:With the cat picture there are those who will ignorantly swear that the eyes are actually moving with their position in the room. those who apply a little intellect know that cannot be. Intelligence is the key to understanding this design. Ignorance is the enemy. And yet realizing the truth takes away from the enjoyment that the designer intended for the painting.

I'm pretty certain what you are trying to say(imply) here. I would love to enjoy the ignorance of seeing the cat's eyes follow you from the picture/painting. But in the much grander case of our Terra/Gaia and her transition, it sounds like this time we have left might have some "scripted ceremonies" in store for us as her coming of age into full consciousness. I would think these would manifest in major world changes (I'm hoping positive, or at least largely positive)?

I have only one stumbling block preventing me from just sitting back and enjoying the prepared show: I want to know whether or not this concept is safe; example being a last desperate STS attempt to lead us to doom (IE: the STS entities are responsible for the message, and we are supposed to actively do something, like our strongest efforts to awaken those ready around us.) I am in no way saying you have this agenda Shin'Ar, I am just making sure that this is the correct "designer" of the painting, as you said.

Shin'Ar

The caterpillar can be flicked from the leaf and forced to move to another. It can be eaten by a hungry bird and even stepped upon and squished.

But there is no force in the universe that can keep it from becoming a butterfly if it is left to discover its true design.

In the past it was spoken that you can kill the flesh but no one can kill the Spirit.

This is the design, and understanding it is innocence, not intelligence. Let them come to me as Children. Intelligence is thinking with the brain, the flesh. Intelligence is the loss of the innocence of ignorance. Intelligence does not lead to wisdom, rather it is understanding that leads to wisdom. Wisdom is knowing what you understand. The design remains despite what the flesh burdens it with. The design is the fulcrum upon which the flesh and the spirit balance.

When we understand that our design is to know that you are One, than nothing can intrude upon that, because you already are One.

Know thyself! And you have no reason to fear anything of the material world.

The answers are not in the teachings, or corrupted by the misdirection of fallacies. The answers are in the destination the teachings point to. The Grail. The Chalice. It is a Sacred sharing which brings us to the goal, not a teaching.

We did not die on the cross to reveal the teaching. We died on a cross to reveal the cross. The Tree of Life. The middle path with the left and right balancing to each side. When you stay on the middle path you ascend. That is our divine design.

I have shown you The Way.
Poetic wisdom.