Bring4th

Full Version: Hello others
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, Please let me say thank you to all who make this such a wonderful place to be. I have been reading the forums for several months now and since i feel like i know a lot of you then i should tell you a little about me. I don't talk much (hence the name). I get comments like "He doesn't talk much but when he does everybody listens." I've dealt with social anxiety all this life. Sorry if my comments lack detail, but i am strait and to the point.

I was born catholic and at about 12 years old i converted myself to christian(not like there is much difference). At about the year 1999 i denounced all religion as none of it made any since to me any more. I began to follow a more spiritual path and became interested in the working of the energies, but didn't really know what i was doing. I began to meditate and this helped with my awakening greatly. In 2000 i got rid of everything i owned and bought a one way ticket to Maui. I decided later to come back to the main land and go to college. For the last 4 or 5 years i have had the feeling that i was missing something again. This even let anger to seep into my mind. About 4 months ago i found the LOO and i read the first 4 books in about a month. It resonated so strong to me that i literally could not put it down. Since then i have been flooded with a variety of information. More than i can handle. The days seem shorter now as i can't get everything in to study that needs to be studied. The synchronicities are pretty amazing too. The anger has gone, i am calmer and have more control over my emotions.

So i consider myself to be 10 times more awake now then i have ever been. I also feel like i have a long way to go. I hope i can be a contributor to this place an help it shine even brighter then it already does. I welcome any and all comments to this thread and to any other comments i may make.

I believe we truly are move/changing into a new age and it will be groups like this that will shape our future.

Let it Shine
(01-03-2012, 12:06 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]About 4 months ago i found the LOO and i read the first 4 books in about a month. It resonated so strong to me that i literally could not put it down. Since then i have been flooded with a variety of information. More than i can handle. The days seem shorter now as i can't get everything in to study that needs to be studied. The synchronicities are pretty amazing too.

the Law of One is truly profound and life-changing (for those that are ready and receptive to it).

I can still recall vividly the first time I found out about the concept of a 'Wanderer', and I broke out crying for about 5 minutes. My head was nodding - 'yes, this is who you are. This explains why you never seemed to fit in here. This is YOU who came from somewhere else. This is your particular mission'. Tears of joy, tears of relief Smile An answer that was so perfect, it couldn't have been invented lol.

and then the concepts of 'Distortion', of 'STO vs STS' ... all these fit into a snug philosophical framework. The referencing to 2011/2012 Harvest was also quite profound as that meme was just taking off around then, and here it was being channelled in the early 1980's!!

I admire you getting rid of everything you owned when you first had your spiritual tap on the shoulder. I remember doing a similar thing when I 'awakened'. But I've gradually accumulated 'stuff' again and probably need a cleanout.

WELCOME, AND BEST OF JOY TO YOU! BigSmile

peace
Welcome to the forum. That takes a deal of fortitude to give away everything and start over. Pretty ambitious.
Listener you definitely fit in here, so welcome! Ask and answer anything, but feel okay with just reading and not "saying" much. Let us know you are still around, though! Cool
Welcome to this forum, Listener!

I hope that you will be able to talk as well as listen - and looking at the first post you made, you will have no issues with that, I think Smile
One thing to remember in the forum: if you feel like you are getting lost and you do not know what to think about certain problems, do not let confusion overwhelm you. Personally, when I feel like that a conversation is starting to get really heavy - regardless if I participate in it or I just read it -, I take a break and just open a random page from the L/L Research "transcripts" page. Usually, thanks to "random" not being random at all, the information that is there presented in front of me is exactly what I need at that moment and time.

Law of One is a very strong material. I can only liken it to a very heavy - and repeatedly usable - boost to our spiritual engines.
Welcome, and it's fantastic that you had the courage to sell everything and make such a move :¬)
Welcome to the forum, Listener.

L/L
ok, so i don't know how to copy your quotes and respond so i will do it my way.

Plenum......I have accumulated stuff again as well. It doesn't mean you have to get rid of physical possessions. Only when it is necessary for you spiritual evolution. Thank you for the welcome and you are full of wisdom.

Gemini.......I'm also a gemini,, Thanks for the welcome..

Kycahi.......I feel your kind heart..

Oldern.......Thanks for the boost..I have experienced that power of randomly opening one of the LOO books...It may not be what i need at that exact moment in time but proves to be what i need at that moment in space,,,if that makes any sence.

Namaste......Thank you for the welcome,,,,I look forward to reading more of your words

Whitefeather........Tell me a story

(01-04-2012, 09:54 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so i don't know how to copy your quotes and respond so i will do it my way.

Ok, I'll tell you the story of the quotes.

Quotes like a lot playing their song in this forum.

To get introduced to any of their song, particularly a repetitive one, click on the 'reply' button at the bottom of the post which you wish to quote.

You may click several 'green plus' buttons before clicking the 'reply' button.

You then are introduced to a window where those quotes are all showing with a code on top of each quote.

Find a little button on the tool bar called 'insert quoted text'.

Repeat as many times as you wish to open or to close a quote.

Position your lyrics between the quotes.

Now, you are singing along!

Edit: If you wish to see how it looks like before posting, click on the 'preview button'. Also, you may 'edit' your post whenever you wish.

Smile

The green plus button does nothing. And i can't do anything else. Not surprising. What you said is important so that means it will be difficult for me. Not sure if that is my programing or random.

I love you
(01-04-2012, 10:43 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]The green plus button does nothing. And i can't do anything else. Not surprising. What you said is important so that means it will be difficult for me. Not sure if that is my programing or random.

I love you

Smile
In this reply to you now, I clicked on the 'Reply' button at the bottom of your post.

If I had wanted to quote another post before yours, I would have clicked on the 'green plus' button of that other post and then on the 'reply' button on your post. Does that make any sense at all?

Give it a try and, before clicking on 'post reply', try clicking on 'preview post' to see how it looks.

Heart

(01-04-2012, 10:17 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2012, 09:54 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so i don't know how to copy your quotes and respond so i will do it my way.

Ok, I'll tell you the story of the quotes.

Quotes like a lot playing their song in this forum.

To get introduced to any of their song, particularly a repetitive one, click on the 'reply' button at the bottom of the post which you wish to quote.

You may click several 'green plus' buttons before clicking the 'reply' button.

You then are introduced to a window where those quotes are all showing with a code on top of each quote.

Find a little button on the tool bar called 'insert quoted text'.

Repeat as many times as you wish to open or to close a quote.

Position your lyrics between the quotes.

Now, you are singing along!

Edit: If you wish to see how it looks like before posting, click on the 'preview button'. Also, you may 'edit' your post whenever you wish.

Smile

(01-04-2012, 11:44 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2012, 10:43 PM)Listener Wrote: [ -> ]The green plus button does nothing. And i can't do anything else. Not surprising. What you said is important so that means it will be difficult for me. Not sure if that is my programing or random.

I love you

Smile
In this reply to you now, I clicked on the 'Reply' button at the bottom of your post.

If I had wanted to quote another post before yours, I would have clicked on the 'green plus' button of that other post and then on the 'reply' button on your post. Does that make any sense at all?

Give it a try and, before clicking on 'post reply', try clicking on 'preview post' to see how it looks.

Heart
Whitefeather,

Thank you for helping with my forum ignorance. I think it makes sense now. Most appreciated. I'm somewhat new to the workings of forums. Thankyou for the welcome.

Shin'Ar

A crucial point to always remember is that regardless of where we get our information from it is always our obligation to discern it and try to understand it. To go from being the puppet of one faith to becoming a puppet in another is allowing someone else to pull your strings.

When studying the Law of One Ra will be the first to tell you that they are a group of beings channeling information from another group of beings. It is not Ra's intention to keep us on a puppet string, rather that we take the information they provide and discern it. Their intention is to create a vibration that enhances the All. The information passed on is no different than any succession of information from one being to another. They may be aware of more things in this reality than we are, and be able to enlighten us to those things, but there is always the capacity for mistake, misinterpretation and even corruption, and the onus is on Us to beware of that.

If one comes to this source of information with the notion that Ra is God and His word is perfection than they are not coming to Ra as They would want us to. Ra is not God, We are God, so let Us make certain that we discern all information with such understanding.

(01-09-2012, 11:33 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]A crucial point to always remember is that regardless of where we get our information from it is always our obligation to discern it and try to understand it. To go from being the puppet of one faith to becoming a puppet in another is allowing someone else to pull your strings.

When studying the Law of One Ra will be the first to tell you that they are a group of beings channeling information from another group of beings. It is not Ra's intention to keep us on a puppet string, rather that we take the information they provide and discern it. Their intention is to create a vibration that enhances the All. The information passed on is no different than any succession of information from one being to another. They may be aware of more things in this reality than we are, and be able to enlighten us to those things, but there is always the capacity for mistake, misinterpretation and even corruption, and the onus is on Us to beware of that.
If one comes to this source of information with the notion that Ra is God and His word is perfection than they are not coming to Ra as They would want us to. Ra is not God, We are God, so let Us make certain that we discern all information with such understanding.

Shin'ar. Thankyou for that affirmation. I see Ra as the same as you and I. Of course one of there basic teachings is that we are all one. I will continue to discern all information and practice what resonates truth to me. I feel that will yield positive results for my spiritual evolution. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
(01-11-2012, 01:40 AM)james john Wrote: [ -> ]Hello fellows be happy and maintain a standard in life so we will remind all issues and be accomplish a best role in life so true struggle provide us best direction in life we will be a best morale all time in life.

James John, Thankyou for the responce. I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. Could you explain a little more please
I think James John is a troll account.

Smile

either that, or they are typing a response in a foreign language and having it machine translated to English ...

all his other posts are short, fairly unintelligible replies produced in short order.
James john was a spammer and has been zapped! :p

Welcome to the forums, Listener! Smile
duh Tongue