Bring4th

Full Version: [VIDEO] Scott Mandelker, 2012 Harvest and ET Contracts Ending Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scott Mandelker speaks about ET contracts and agreements to be here on Earth for a certain number of lifetimes, are coming to an end now.

Awakening to our indentity and origin.

Earth translating to a higher level of reality in the years around 2012.

Scott also speaks about how this planet, Earth, is a schoolhouse for the development of awareness, as most planets are.

The majority of humanity who didn't make the grade, going to another planet must have been another timeline.
how so? i doubt i'll make the grade.
I want pretty bad to make the grade, but sometimes trying too hard can undermine the whole thing.
As Bashar says, the key to enlightenment is to lighten up. So I don't take it all too seriously.
I think though trying too hard to be loving can become STS.

I mentioned another timeline because most of the world's population is still here. Obviously they haven't departed to another world.

That would kind of suck if I found I didn't make it, showing the Universe to be so ironic.

But I get the feeling that it's all ok. After all it's my choice as to whether I want to make it or not.
(01-04-2012, 07:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I want pretty bad to make the grade, but sometimes trying too hard can undermine the whole thing.
As Bashar says, the key to enlightenment is to lighten up. So I don't take it all too seriously.
I think though trying too hard to be loving can become STS.

I mentioned another timeline because most of the world's population is still here. Obviously they haven't departed to another world.

That would kind of suck if I found I didn't make it, showing the Universe to be so ironic.

But I get the feeling that it's all ok. After all it's my choice as to whether I want to make it or not.

Oh come on, you know that you are going to make the grade. I am in doubt that any of us that have read the Ra Material or other similar channeled sources, took it to heart and changed your life(erasing unhelpful distortions, etc) or others life for the better would ever "not make the grade". If someone reads a paragraph of the intro or the first few questions and says its all poppycock and there is no way they are wrong about their beliefs, then go back to their "normal" lives, then there is a decent chance they wont make the grade, if the harvest estimates are in any way true (which is difficult to tell since its a shifting number depending on us).

If you are done with the lessons of 3d, when you walk the steppes of light, you will come to 4D or higher and still remain comfortable in those higher vibrational levels. If you arent ready, you dont have to. But it sounds to me from what Ive read from your posts around the forum, you are ready in my opinion.
Both DW and SM are very much behind an instant ascension at the winter solstice of 2012. Having re-read the Ra Material from a Q'uote, I'm inclined to disagree :¬)
Namaste, do you agree with Bashar that 2012 is more a tipping point when the collective becomes slightly more positive as it reaches critical mass?

And what about after 2012 those who are still alive on Earth are all harvestable?

And thanks Duncan. What you said is like a synchronicity I needed.
I have no doubt I'll make it. Just that the veil is so thick we can't really know. But it's not all about me. I really hope for others I know to make it as well.

The increase in 4D light has certainly brought up a lot of unresolved emotions within me. A mix of not wanting to be here, but also grateful for being here at the same time.
Hi Tom :¬)

Yes, I agree that humanity is snowballing towards a critical mass, sometime within 2010-2015, rather than a specific date. Bashar uses the mid-point as an 'average'.

I believe that the specific date of 21/12/2012 is purely a significator of the 4D Earth sphere being completed. We're already in the harvest, which will occur subjectively upon death. The time of that death is dependant on the person; their lessons and reasons for incarnating.

Post 2012, if we have more to learn, and more to offer others, we'll be here as long as our Higher Selves deem necessary :¬)
I can say I feel a lot more "pressure" in the body. I just listened to some binaural beats to bring myself down into an alpha/theta state to give myself some hypnotic suggestions to lower my sensitivity to this. I feel sometimes strange sensations, like my lungs will get itchy, which then fades. I tend to become hypersensitive to the feelings of my body, which I have to use hypnosis. It works very well, and brings me comfort.
Namaste,,I think you got it....We are in the Harvest!! If we need to be here we will..... Simple......

that truth Resonates to me

I can feel it
it's not time yet Gemini but you'll make it Smile i haven't learned all my lessons since i still carry a lot of fear.
do you think when he is talking about some of the ETs he also means other 3rd density beings that come here from other planets will stay here?
or ETs as wanderers since most wanderers are going home.

you have to remeber service to others is well to put not exactly how it sounds you dont just start helping somone constantly that is not true service service to others is genuine feelings of friendship and love for another person as they are the creator loving loving god and loving each other whether in the form of genuine kindness and friendship or other forms.
mild forms of love would be friendship and acting in kindness due to friendship im speaking as love as a whole
i have noticed that the light strenght around me seem to get dimmer the more selfish i become due to negative states i have noticed alot of light strenght recently white lights everywhere i go and lights getting brighter and transforming in different color each time im in a postive mental state and act in kindness the lights seem to become alot stronger so does the sunlight
(01-05-2012, 03:22 AM)stinky Wrote: [ -> ]do you think when he is talking about some of the ETs he also means other 3rd density beings that come here from other planets will stay here?
or ETs as wanderers since most wanderers are going home.

it's most likely Wanderers returning to their home density/origin. Scott's a big proponent of the ET's/Starseeds side of things.

You can take his Wanderer quiz here:

http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html

It's also applicable to 'ET Walk In Souls'. For some reason, that whole idea just freaks me out to no end!!

Quote:Q: What is a walk-in experience?

A: This is where two individual souls have agreed to switch places. The first soul has gone as far as it can in its development and is ready to move on. The soul that has taken its place will serve in a different capacity than before. Normally, permission has been granted in order for this to take place. Another way to call the experience is soul transference.

sounds like something from a horror movie lol.
posts deleted

walk-ns sound brutal
Dont be afraid death wont be included in the harvest i think we are now partly in time/space and space/time so we wont experciance any type of death or pain i have noticed that i am able to see my light body and i have been seeing it stick more and more i dont know what will happen after this, if there is some sort of big white light and we go it becomes a 4D time/space blissful and all then reincarnate into a 4d space time,or that the 4d time/space now being mixed in with our space/time will simply become a 4d space/time and no white light is involved i feel like im already in 4D i have devolped some minor abilties similar to abilties that are in the last airbender and all the lights around me seem brighter and in different colors mainly green and blue ontop i can also see energy beings/spirits somtimes.

the lights stick out more i mean and become green and blue when they stick out they look like stars and also the weather around me looks beautiful and the night less darker but when going somwhere else it stays dark
orange and red at times mixed in
i think all of us will be here for some years
i wanted to/asked to be part of this 4D world for awhile
the group feeling is one of the best feelings in the world and people are becoming more and more of a group mind.
[/quote]

[/quote]

once we have our full bodies activated we would have our memories back and maybe travel through thought back to our home or maybe some of our families would meet us here or like we have a cellphone now use telepathy and ask hey can you pick me up now
Tongue

but i wouldent be to trusting at first i dont want anyone to get on the wrong ship

o
it might be hard to notice but to those that are aware of the Law of One it seems like almost everyone here on earth is being guided through this transition by there higher selves people for the most part seem like they are becoming more and more in control of what they say and there actions.

episode of confusion had to repost
Scott is hot.

Meerie

Smile Heart
Wink Heart
I have become quite aware that the density of this "reality" is weakening as fourth density is now becoming "activated", more quickly over the past several months. At times I feel the density in a physical way as it is heavy and tiring to the third density vehicle.

My belief in how harvest will or is occurring has changed numerous times over the past few years. At one time I thought it would be instantaneous, at other times I thought third density would continue for another five or so hundred years. Now though, as I advance in levels of love (understanding) and light (wisdom), I am seeing how malleable "reality" is becoming, and my ability to manifest is becoming quicker and quicker; what used to take days, now takes only hours. Fourth density IS here, and I am able, and increasingly at times, to exist in that vibration, moving back and forth between the third and fourth density vibrations, though I choose to come back to third density because it is my desire, my mission, to be here at this time.

I would think, therefore, that each may determine their own reality in how the harvest occurs, which will play out to a finite ending of both the single (known) incarnate experience, and the complex.

I think the thing most are unaware of is how the 'complex" part of mind/body/spirit complex works, for each is "living" hundreds, if not thousands or tens of thousands of lives simultaneously, and the "life" each is aware of is only one single manifestation of all the possibilities. Like the branches of a tree at which the spirit is the trunk, each time a polarizing choice is made from two branches (paths), both those two branches (paths) continue, despite only being aware of being on one of them.

I do agree though, with Scott, that wanderers will be returning to their home density/planets/suns when their contracts are finished on Earth. Existing in a lower density for longer than is required would not be conducive to completing the octave in as efficient manner as possible.
Pere, you're doing so well, you can skip the next density this once Smile
(01-06-2012, 06:41 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I have become quite aware that the density of this "reality" is weakening as fourth density is now becoming "activated", more quickly over the past several months. At times I feel the density in a physical way as it is heavy and tiring to the third density vehicle.

My belief in how harvest will or is occurring has changed numerous times over the past few years. At one time I thought it would be instantaneous, at other times I thought third density would continue for another five or so hundred years. Now though, as I advance in levels of love (understanding) and light (wisdom), I am seeing how malleable "reality" is becoming, and my ability to manifest is becoming quicker and quicker. It used to take days, but now only hours. Fourth density IS here, and I am able, and increasingly at times, to exist in that vibration, moving back and forth between the third and fourth density vibrations, though I choose to come back to third density because it is my desire, my mission, to be here at this time.

I would think, therefore, that each may determine their own reality in how the harvest occurs, which will play out to a finite ending of both the single (known) incarnate experience, and the complex.

I think the thing most are unaware of is how the 'complex" part of mind/body/spirit complex works, for each is "living" hundreds, if not thousands or tens of thousands of lives simultaneously, and the "life" each is aware of is only one single manifestation of all the possibilities. Like the branches of a tree at which the spirit is the trunk, each time a polarizing choice is made from two branches (paths), both those two branches (paths) continue, despite only being aware of being on one of them.

I do agree though, with Scott, that wanderers will be returning to their home density/planets/suns when their contracts are finished on Earth. Existing in a lower density than is required for spiritual evolution would not be conducive to completing the octave in as efficient manner as possible.